Gulp

Story Info
A He-he-horror.
1.7k words
4.47
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I knew that something wasn't quite right when I woke up and found myself shackled to a large wooden frame fixed to a wall in a small, windowless room that, if I wasn't very much mistaken, looked and smelled like an old, damp cellar.

Yep, something was definitely amiss.

I blinked hard desperately trying to clear the fog from my head. The last thing I remember was sitting in that coffee shop, sipping my drink and...

I stared straight ahead, still trying to focus.

That's right, I was having a coffee and chatting to a woman - an elderly woman - not unlike the one standing in front of me now.

I studied her face.

Hang on, she IS the woman from the cafe.

But why was she grinning like a Cheshire cat at me? And, more to the point, why was she standing there without any clothes on?

I glanced down.

I was stark, bollock naked too.

Oh.

'Glad you could join me.' She whispered, her eyes burning like hot coals from beneath an avalanche of long, white hair that cascaded down the sides of her face and over her bare shoulders.

I said nothing, just stared back, mesmerized, unable to take my eyes off her shockingly emaciated body.

She was like a skeleton covered in a tissue-thin parchment of wasted, jaundiced flesh. A naked living corpse. Her flaccid, empty breasts lay over her distended ribcage like lifeless sacks of skin weighed down at their tips by very long, very warty nipples. And her hairless pussy with its large, clammy labia and gaping, festering slit, protruded from her scrawny groin like a septic, jagged axe wound.

She returned my gaze with a knowing smile then slowly slid a hand over the scabby hollow of her stomach.

We both looked down.

Oh, that's just fucking typical. My cock was long and hard and twitching about like a divining rod. Here I was, seemingly held captive by the mother of the bride of Frankenstein, and yet the first whiff of her pussy and I was like a dog with two dicks.

And her pussy did indeed whiff.

So, what the fuck was going on?

'I guess you're wondering what's going on?' She said, breathlessly, as she slowly circled her fingers over her raw, bulbous clit then pushed them into the greasy maw between her legs.

Straight away my nostrils were assaulted by the most hideous odour. It was as if something wretched had crawled up inside her and died. And yet, surprise, surprise, my cock stiffened even more.

'Well,' She gasped. 'I'm going to suck your cock like it's never been sucked before.'

It was funny, but the smell didn't seem to bother me anymore.

In fact, if truth be told, the more intently I watched her snake and writhe in front of me and the more she stared back, the more I wanted her. Even when she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and let a slick of stinking grey slime ooze down the insides of her thighs, I couldn't stop my mind racing or my cock throbbing.

So, she was going to suck me off then?

She stared down at my groin again, panting and gasping. 'Yes, I'm going to wrap my lips around that lovely hard cock of yours and suck out every last drop of your delicious, creamy cum.'

I reckon I could make this work.

She tilted her head back and slowly ran her hands down the front of her neck and then down between her breasts to her belly. 'I can't wait to taste all that lovely sperm and feel it's nourishing warmth as it trickles down my throat.'

No, me neither.

I tried to move towards her, forgetting about my shackles.

Ouch.

'Look, as fantastic as that sounds, is all this absolutely necessary?' I said, frowning and nodding down to my restraints.

'I'm afraid so.' She said, grinning back. 'Because, despite what you might think now, you WILL fight it.'

I watched her slide both hands back up to her chest and pull on her dark, leathery nipples until they stuck up long and stiff from her slack breasts.

'Er...I'm pretty sure that I won't.' I said, shaking my head with a grin.

'Oh, believe me, you will.' She said, smiling and grasping both breasts and squeezing them. 'Maybe not at first, but you will...eventually.'

Eventually? Not sure I liked the sound of that.

She eyed my cock again with a look that made my heart thump. 'You see, the more of your cum I swallow, the stronger I'll get. And the stronger I get...' She paused and flicked her black tongue over her ragged lips. 'The harder I'll suck your cock, until, well...' She paused again, then shrugged her shoulders and stepped to one side.

Behind her, shackled to the wall opposite, hung the naked body of a guy who, I could only assume, was my predecessor in this makeshift chamber of horrors. What was left of him, that is. Except for his swollen, ravaged cock, he was nothing more than a desiccated husk of a man, utterly bereft of any substance or fluid.

She looked positively obese by comparison.

Then, without warning, he took a sudden, choking breath.

'Holy fuck?' I spluttered.

She stepped back in front of me, blocking my view of him again and gave me another wry smile. 'I guess I don't know my own strength.'

Poor fucker. But what a way to go.

Hmm, this was something of a quandary.

On the one hand I really, really wanted her to suck my cock. In fact, I really, really wanted her, full stop. I don't know what sort of voodoo mind control shit she'd cast on me, but every single sinew within me now ached for her.

But then, on the other hand, I didn't want to end up like old 'Skinny Jim' behind her.

It was a tough one.

'I can see you're a bit overwhelmed by it all.' She whispered, taking a step closer to me. 'But, as there's so very little you can do about it, you might as well accept your fate and just enjoy it...whilst you still can.'

And with that she bent down, undid a catch near my feet and then slowly turned the entire frame round 180 degrees until she was face to face with my cock and I was upsidedown staring straight at her putrid pussy.

I had to admire the ingenuity.

'Mmm, just what the doctor ordered.' She sighed, as she curled her fingers around my shaft and slowly drew back my foreskin.

I don't mind telling you that I didn't really know what to do with myself as I felt her cracked lips enclose my large, swollen helmet. And then, when she began to suck, well...

'Oh, fuck. Hang...on...a second.' I stuttered. But, before I could finish my sentence, she opened her legs and pushed her pussy onto my mouth.

The stench of her was absolutely horrendous, and the taste of her doubly so, yet I simply couldn't help myself. I really went to town on her.

Inside her and out, no part of her stinking, oozing gash escaped my attention. I was voracious, unstoppable. And before long she was a horrid slimy mess thrusting and squirming on my face.

And just as I was with her, so she was with me.

She sucked and licked my cock like there was no tomorrow.

The irony wasn't lost on me.

One thing was certain - it couldn't and wouldn't last.

And it didn't.

She came like a woman possessed, shrieking like a banshee and gabbling in tongues, as she released a torrent of her thick, rancid juices down my throat. Then, just as she felt that tell-tale, skin-bursting stiffening of my cock, she thrashed and howled and came again. And as I slurped away on her swamp of a pussy and she frantically gulped on my spurting cock, we both shuddered and moaned our way to a glorious mind-fuck of a climax.

And then, just when I thought that the end was nigh, she staggered back on shaky legs and looked down.

'I don't understand.' She stammered, as her body quivered with a violent aftershock. 'What have you done to me?'

'Don't mention it.' I said, smiling. 'I aim to please.'

But, even as I spoke, I could see that wasn't what she meant and that something was wrong. Seriously wrong.

Despite my inverted viewpoint, I could see that all over her body great swathes of her flesh were rapidly decaying and flaking from her bones.

'What's happening?' She stuttered, as her breasts blackened, collapsed and then crumbled to dust.

Straight ahead of me, her pussy disintegrated, briefly revealing her crispy cervix and then her shriveled up womb before they too disappeared in a puff of dry tissue

What the actual fuck.

Her total demise, from cadaverous old cum junkee to a small smoking pile of ash on the floor, couldn't have taken more than a minute. Needless to say, I was somewhat shell shocked. Then, as the dust settled, I began to regain my composure.

Cum junkee.

I chuckled at my own reference. Then frowned. And then the penny dropped.

Ah. No, not a cum junkee - a SPERM junkee.

Oops.

I chuckled again.

That's the thing about having 'the snip' - nobody else would ever know.

Well, not until it's too late.

I quite brazenly and unashamedly hide in plain sight. And there are no red flags either. My cock still work fine. I still cum like a fire hose, and my cum still looks the same and tastes the same (er, so I've been told).

I thought for a moment.

Maybe this was meant to be? What If there were more of her kind out there? Maybe this was what I had to do now?

I suppose a lot of it would be trial and error and that I'd have to get my cock sucked by a shitload of women to weedle out the ones like her? Oh well, so be it. It was something I'd be prepared to do for the greater good.

Just one problem though.

How the fuck I was going to get out of here?

And for another moment I just hung there, contemplating my new found calling.

Then the silence was broken by a quiet, laboured wheezing from opposite:

'I think I might know where the keys are.'