Gunge Girls 05: Spa Day

Story Info
Girls' day at the spa starts getting personal and messy.
5.6k words
4.68
7.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly a month since Lexa invited a guy to film her getting slimy for the first time since college; an experience that was worth every second, and every drop of slime and cum. It had also been almost two weeks since she met Kenzy at the sex shop and helped her pick out that vinyl dress for her boyfriend. She recalled seeing Kenzy as a potential candidate for getting messy with her, and she though of almost nothing else since then. Kenzy was incredibly pretty, with her wide curls in her blonde hair, and her big eyes. She looked amazing in that vinyl dress when she tried it on, but she also looked incredibly cute in her little rock star getup she wore to the shop as well. Lexa just couldn't get the images out of her head. She imagined pouring slime over Kenzy's body and the kinds of fun reactions she might get from her as she did. She wanted so bad to get her messy, she just didn't know where to begin. As much as she wanted to call her up and say "Hey, I know we just met, do you want to come over and take part in my messy fetish with me?" she knew that was probably also the worst way to go about it.

Then, as she lay on her bed, lightly teasing her clit through her panties, and idea struck her: she could invite Kenzy along with her to a spa trip. Maybe it would seem a bit weird and awkward given that, again, they had just met and not really interacted since that day at the shop, but perhaps if she played off the spa day as a good way to casually get to know each other, it would be a good start. On top of that, she knew the big spa downtown also had a mud bath as part of its services. If they did that, Kenzy would have to get messy, and it wouldn't seem so weird. Would it?

She reached over for her phone to text Kenzy when it occurred to her that she didn't have her number, she just gave Kenzy hers.

"Dammit." She mumbled. "Oh, wait!" She had an idea. She hopped out of bed and ran over to the dresser where her wallet was sitting. She had kept a copy of the receipt from Kenzy's purchase at the shop, and she knew the girl's phone number was on it because of the rewards program. Lexa sifted through the cards, cash, and receipts stuffed in her wallet until she found the one she needed. She took it back to the bed where she left her phone, and typed the number along with her text: Hey, it's Lexa, we met at the shop the other day, I helped you with that dress. I was wondering if you were interested in a little spa day together. It was a longer text than she usually sent, but she didn't want to come off as too mysterious.

A few minutes had passed before her phone dinged, and she swiped the screen to read the reply. Sure, if you'd like. It would have to be a Friday when I don't work though. That was doable. She opened her laptop and searched the website for a spa. She made the booking for a number of services, just to make it seem like she wasn't so focused on the mud bath. She checked the boxes for a pedicure, a facial, a deep tissue massage, and the mud bath, of course. That seemed like enough activities too keep them busy for a bit so she could learn more about her.

After she finished booking the date, she went to her email and double checked the booking confirmation. When everything looked good, she closed the email, and almost closed the browser entirely until she saw that she got an email with her copy of the video she commissioned that Ronnie guy to shoot for her. She didn't initially intend to actually watch it, she did just want someone there to watch her, after all, but she decided to see what it looked like from his point of view. That's when the invasive thoughts started clouding her mind. As she watched the video, no longer was she seeing herself pour slime over her body, and into her bikini, and rubbing herself silly. Instead, images of Kenzy's cute, petite body replaced her own. She imagined what it would feel like to her, to be covered in gunge from head to toe. She imagined what it must feel like to her to be vibrating herself to orgasm in all that slime. Then the video changed. Now, the camera man she hired was approaching the pool per her demands. His back was to the camera as the image of a slimy Kenzy demanded that he take off his pants and underwear. She imagined it must be Kenzy's boyfriend she was wanking off in that slime and being covered in his cum, much like she imagined him doing when she would wear that vinyl dress she bought. It was only when the camera man was about to turn around and walk back that the video cut off.

What the fuck was she doing? She laid there on her bed for nearly twenty minutes fingering herself while she watched herself on video. Except it wasn't herself, not really. She was still too preoccupied by the vision of her messy acquaintance. She just couldn't wait until Friday when she had the spa day booked.

***

Lexa waited in the lobby of the spa for Kenzy to arrive. She was a little bit tired, as her excitement kept her awake most of the night, but maybe that was good; the tiredness kept her excitement and adrenaline in check so she didn't seem too manic in front of her friend. Her fingers drummed repeatedly on the arms of the chair she was sitting in with anticipation. Then she walked in.

Lexa spotted her immediately and waved her over at first, she wasn't sure, with her hair in a tight, high bun, but those giant eyes confirmed everything. Kenzy smiled and waved back, and as she approached, Lexa noticed that she dressed up considerably more than she expected. Not like she was fancy or anything, but considering they would be wearing white robes most of the time, the tight Batman T-shirt and even tighter, black, leather pants seemed like overkill; she almost felt silly for settling on a sports bra and black leggings.

"Hey," Kenzy said, happily.

"Hellooo, gorgeous," Lexa replied. Kenzy's face turned rosy.

"So... a spa day?"

"Yeah, I wanted to hang out and get to know you a bit more, and this seemed like a reasonably casual and fun way to do that."

"Well, I'm never going to turn down a beauty trip," Kenzy said.

"I can tell," Lexa replied. She looked her up and down, subtly. Then she fixated herself on her leather pants; they were unique compared to anything she regularly saw. They were free of pockets, and had a fly in the front that laced up rather than buttoned or zipped. Other than that, they seemed reasonably plain, but sexy... and tight; they encased her legs in a way that made this seemingly shy girl shine like a rock star. Curiously, there was also a vaguely white streak that stretched from her thigh down past her knee. Kinda strange, but whatever, that wasn't important right now. "So, are you ready?"

Kenzy nodded, and they headed over to the desk to check in.

***

---The Locker Room---

Upon checking in, the girls were handed several towels and a white robe. The clerk at the desk pointed them in the direction of the locker room, and they went in to change out of their clothes and into the robes.

For a Friday, the spa seemed strangely dead. Lexa only noticed one person leave the locker room and almost all the locker were vacant. She gravitated to a couple lockers in the corner.

"How about here?" She asked.

"Sure," Kenzy answered.

Lexa began removing her sports bra and leggings. She was rather quick about it, likely due to the ease of not having a pair of restrictive pants to peel off. She glanced over at Kenzy, who had just finished removing her shirt. She noticed that hazy streak on her left thigh again. The thought hit her, and she just had to know...

"I have a really random question for you?" Lexa said.

"Okaaay..."

"Is that... a cum stain on your pants?" Kenzy's face turned bright red, and she gave a nervous but naughty smirk.

"Yeah," she answered softly.

"Nice," Lexa said. "Do you walk around with cum stains on your clothes often?"

"No," Kenzy explained. "When I was changing into that dress I bought that day at the store, I noticed when I took off my shorts that there was a spot left over from when my boyfriend last had his fun while I wore them. When I first saw it, I was super embarrassed at the thought of walking around town no knowing it was there. I even pondered whether you saw it or not for the longest time."

"Can't say I did," Lexa recalled.

"Well, the more I thought about it, the more that embarrassment turned into a sort of exhilaration. It felt very naughty, in a good way, thinking of all the people that might have seen it."

"So you wanted to try it again..."

"Yeah, except intentionally. I put these on I put these on today and just let Wes go to town on them."

Lexa took another, much more deliberate look at her leather legs, particularly the one that with the long white streak. Visions flashed in her head of a horny twenty-something guy spraying his load all over leather covered thigh.

"By the looks of it, it seems your boyfriend has quite a load."

"Damn!" Lexa said, "how many times did he?"

"And that was only the first one," Kenzy said.

"He came on you more than once?"

Kenzy slowly turned around to reveal her backside. Lexa's eyes grew wide as she saw a plethora of white blotches all across Kenzy's pert, leather ass. A majority of them were concentrated in the center, but a number of them also seemed to gravitate toward the left side where several more streaks ran the length of her leg. More images of a lucky guy shooting string upon string of semen on this girl's ass flooded her mind. She might have actually been jealous of Kenzy now.

"Damn, girl!" Lexa said, "How much does he store in those balls?"

"Apparently a lot," Kenzy answered, "And that night I wore that dress was the most I've ever seen from him at one time."

"Goddam... Is it weird that I wish I could have watched that?" Lexa asked.

"Not really. I mean, I like it, and I know Wes likes it."

Kenzy got back to her task of loosening her fly and began peeling off her leather pants.

"Maybe invite me over sometime..." Lexa said, passively.

"To watch or to participate?"

"Why not both?"

"Hell no. Only I get what Wes has to offer." Kenzy slipped on her robe and adjusted her hair. "Well, I think I'm ready."

"Alright, let's do this."

---The Pedicure---

Lexa and Kenzy sat in adjacent chairs. Their feet rested on a small platform just in front of a warm bath while two attendants performed their duties.

"So..." Lexa started, "What do you do for your job?" It seemed like a reasonable question to break the ice a bit that didn't have to do with sex, especially since where were a few other customers in the room, and their attendants.

"Nothing exciting," Kenzy answered, "I'm a sales rep at a furniture store. I make decent money, but I can't say I'm a fan."

"I see," Lexa said. She was almost disappointed, she was hoping it would be something more interesting, like a musician, or an actress. Hell, even secretary would have at least had that cheesy porn star aura about it, but oh well.

"What about you?" Kenzy asked. "Do you do anything fun besides working at a sex shop?"

"Nah, I just work there part time for fun."

"For fun?" Kenzy smirked.

"What can I say? I'm a people watcher, and it turns out you can learn a lot about people by what they buy or look for there."

"No shit!" Kenzy said, "I suppose it helps when people spill all their secrets to you while you help them find stuff." Apparently she wasn't planning on letting that go after what she revealed when she was there. "So if that's your part time job, what's your full time?

"Not really full time, but fuller," She started, "I bartend at the Langerd Leprechaun."

"That dingy Irish dive bar?"

"It's not dingy!" Lexa clapped back, defensively. "Okay, maybe a little dingy, but hey, the tips are good."

"Probably because you're the closest thing any of those patrons could get to a stripper."

"Probably." Lexa couldn't disagree.

"You hear a lot of pickup lines when you're there?"

"I don't really pay attention."

"It might be better that way."

"So, you have any hobbies?" Lexa asked.

Kenzy turned toward Lexa and shot an inquisitive look, "You mean besides my sex life?" She didn't really wait for an answer, "I'm a gamer."

Their conversation was briefly paused for a moment when their attendants instructed them to rest their feet in the small bath for a few minutes before their procedure was complete. Once they had their feet in their respective warm tubs, their talk continued.

"Really? A gamer chick? I never would have guessed."

"And you still probably didn't, I'm talking about real, old school games. Pac Man, Space Invaders, Centipede; anything retro that was in an arcade, but my real passion is pinball."

Lexa was speechless. It seemed all wrong. Kenzy just didn't seem the type to go out to an arcade and play Pac Man or Pinball, especially since it was already hard to even find a place to play them.

"Damn, where do you even find a Pinball table these days?"

"You can, if you know where to look. There's actually a bar downtown that has a retro arcade in the basement. Wes and I have spent many a night down there playing."

"No shit?"

"Yeah. So what are your hobbies?"

That was a tough one, Lexa actually had to think a little bit to form an answer that didn't involve getting messy. It's not that she didn't have any, but her mind was just so fixated on that one thing that it was a struggle.

"Movies and hiking, mostly." She said.

"Nice. Favorite movie?"

"Oooh, that's tough," Lexa pondered, "but I think I have to go with Pretty Woman."

"Not bad."

"Yours?"

"Indiana Jones," Kenzy replied, "The Last Crusade, specifically."

"Solid choice."

"What kinds of places do you hike at?"

"All kinds," Lexa started. "I'm a nature buff and really like all the different national parks, so I travel around the country to visit them and hike the trails"

"That's... really cool, actually." Kenzy said.

"I've been to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Sequoia, Mammoth Cave. I even took an overnight hiking trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon."

"Wow!"

"It was a challenge, but it was fun."

"And suddenly my life feels boring," Kenzy reflected.

"Don't worry," Lexa said, "That will change soon enough."

Kenzy looked over at Lexa, trying to decipher what exactly she meant by that. She would have to wait on her answer though, as the pedicure portion of their appointment was coming to a close.

---The Facial---

Kenzy and Lexa sat beside each other in some rather soft, reclining chairs, lying back lightly while they reveled in the refreshment of the goopy, exfoliating mask that was applied to their faces. Once they were good and settled while they waited for the masks to do their work, Kenzy decided it was her turn to ask the first question.

"So, Lexa, you've heard a lot of talk about my Boyfriend so far, when do I get to hear about yours?" She said, "Or girlfriend, I guess, if that's your thing?"

"Eh, I've never really been into the whole dating thing. Nor have I really been closely involved with anyone."

"I call bullshit on that!" Kenzy said, "You're a total ten. There's no way there isn't someone that's interested in you out there somewhere. You could get anyone you wanted."

"Oh, I know I can, and I do." Kenzy's brow raised slightly. "Call me a player, or a slut, if you want, but I've always been pretty noncommittal."

"I see."

"It might sound a bit conceited, but I know I'm a dream for a lot of guys, I learned that in college, and it kinda gives me a bit of a thrill when I get to pick them for a night to fulfill that dream, and then go on my way."

"Ouch," Kenzy responded, trying no to be too judgmental, "I sense a lot of brokenhearted guys in your past."

"And girls too; I'm not picky about what you have downstairs just as long as its fun to play with."

"Wow!" Kenzy was both shocked by that comment and surprised she even said most of it when there were still other customers and attendants present. It didn't appear that any of them cared much or even notice they were talking, so that was a plus.

"So how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" Lexa asked.

"About two years," Kenzy answered. "We've known each other all through high school, although we didn't actually start dating until midway through senior year."

"I see. He must have been the star jock if he got you."

"No, actually, and I think that's probably the reason I was into him."

"Why's that?"

"I can't say I wasn't popular in school, cuz I was, but I know it was because of my looks more than anything. Pretty much every guy on the football, basketball, and swim team was trying to get in my pants, and I hated it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked the attention, but most of them were just dumb. And a lot more were into drugs and shit than you'd think; not my thing. Wes was a band geek, so that was a nice bit of change from all the jocks that wanted me. And he seemed to genuinely be interested in me for who I was rather than my looks."

"Oh, I'm sure the looks didn't hurt."

"Probably not."

Their attendant returned and began the process of wiping down their faces, putting a pause on the conversation. The attendant started with Kenzy. The goop was cleaned off her face and she was given a further wipe down with a wet cloth for good measure. Her face glowed with a new, smooth, flawless sheen that Lexa struggled for glimpses at while the attendant took care of hers. Once they were both done, they took a moment to admire each other's fresh, clean faces and followed the attendant to the another room.

---The Massage---

Lexa and Kenzy laid face-down on a long, soft bench, with a towel over their bottom half. Besides their respective masseuses, they had the room to themselves. So Lexa thought it would be fun to get a little more personal.

"So, Kenzy," She began, she figured it best to start a bit lighter on the subject, "Leather pants, leather shorts, vinyl dress... was that always your thing, or did your boyfriend turn you onto that with his interests?"

"It's been my thing for quite a while," Kenzy said. "I wouldn't say I have a fetish for it or anything the way that Wes does, I've just always liked how it looks and feels. It's comfortable, and I feel extra sexy when I wear it."

"So how did that all start?"

"In middle school, actually," Kenzy explained, "My dad's friend was a guitar player in a local band, so we went to see them all the time, and their singer always wore this cute leather ensemble at almost every gig we saw them at. I was always mesmerized by how she looked wearing it; the way it would shine ever so slightly in the stage lights. I always wanted to wear something similar. We went on a class trip to the Mall of America at the end of seventh grade where I found and bought a pair of faux leather leggings that I wore whenever I could find and excuse to. Then in high school, I found a skirt, and later a matching top, and it just kinda snowballed from there."

"Interesting."

"Yeah."

"So I imagine that's how you got Wes's attention."

"Probably. I noticed he always tended to hang around with me more whenever I had those leggings or that skirt on. He never said anything about it. It was only after my birthday last year that I found out what was really on his mind."

"Must have been a hell of a birthday present."

"Well, lets just say there was definitely no turning back then. And after I bought that dress the other day, I think I might have opened us up to other possibilities."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one thing, I found a tab he 'accidentally' left open on his computer the other day. He was looking at pictures of these girls wearing these latex and rubber outfits. It's had me seriously considering trying it out. I mean, for one thing, it looks sexy as hell, but I can't imagine it being comfortable. Not to mention, sweaty."

12