Gunge Girls 05: Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well that certainly got Lexa's mind churning. In addition to the new, invasive images flashing in her head of Kenzy in a latex dress or catsuit, she also just happened to own a bit of latex clothing herself. Perhaps if the rest of the day went the way she was hoping, she could even be the exact resource Kenzy would need to be able to try it out. Almost like a win-win: She would get to try wearing latex for the first time, and Lexa would get to see her wearing it. But she was still thinking wishfully, and way too far ahead. She had to first see how Kenzy would react to, in Lexa's mind, the star of the afternoon...

---The Mud Bath---

The attendant led Kenzy and Lexa to a medium sized room with two stone tubs full of a smooth, creamy, grey mud.

"Welcome to the mud room," the attendant said, "We use the highest quality spring mud from Columbia in our baths. It acts as a detoxifier, a muscle relaxation agent, and a skin cleansing agent. You'll have thirty minutes here, after which, you will be led to the showers to wash off. Please enjoy." The attendant exited and left the two girls on their own.

"Well this is... different," Kenzy said.

"Never had a mud bath before?" Lexa asked.

"No. I can't say I've ever thought about it either."

"Well, now's the perfect chance to try it."

"It looks... nasty, and unhealthy."

"You heard the attendant, it's good for the skin."

Kenzy stood at the foot of the stone tub and stared at the grey mess. It was steaming, it must have been warm. She dipped her finger into the mud out of curiosity. It was indeed warm, and felt exactly like she expected. "That's gross."

"Oh, come on, just get in. It will be fine." Lexa said.

Kenzy turned around and saw Lexa, already disrobed and nude, stepping into the tub. "You're just going to get in it like that?"

Lexa planted both feet into the tub and stared at Kenzy. "Well, how else do you think you get in it?"

Kenzy only stares at her, still apprehensive about getting in. Lexa, on the other hand, fully committed herself and lowered her slender, naked body into the tub. Kenzy sat down on the edge of the tub and looked on in awe as Lexa just laid in the tub, relaxing.

"You know, Kenzy, this mud is very relaxing. And warm. You should try it out."

"But..."

"Think of it like a weighted blanket. Once you get in here, any reservations you're having will just melt away."

"If you say so..." She stood up again and took her robe off, revealing the rest of her clean, petite body. Lexa tried hard not to stare, but oh how good it would be to see her covered in that beautiful, grey mud. She steps in with her left food and winces when it makes contact.

"Or," Lexa added, "since you're so into it, you could think of it as a warm tub full of cum."

Strange: somehow Lexa's comment did, in fact, ease her up a bit. Perhaps her apparently growing cum fetish might have been coming in handy. She stepped in with her other leg and didn't wince at all. With Lexa eagerly waiting, she finally hunkered down into the mud and allowed it to cover herself.

"There you go," Lexa said. "So how is it?"

"Tolerable, I guess. You were right about the weighted blanket thing, this stuff is heavy... and thick. A lot thicker than cum."

"I had to say something to get you in here." She was just beginning to concentrate on her own sensations in the mud. She had never been in a mud bath herself, but just the warmth of it, and the weight of it pressing down on her body felt good. She sloshed around underneath the surface with her hands until she could feel the mud moving around between her legs. Yep, there was no going back now, leaving the mud bath without orgasming in it was no longer an option for her. She just had to be subtle about it.

"I guess this is a bit more relaxing than I expected," Kenzy said.

"Told you so..." She gloated. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Hasn't all day pretty much been personal questions?" Kenzy asked.

"I mean, like, really personal."

"I suppose, I might as well be an open book now."

"Do you have any other fetishes?" Lexa asked, "I mean, besides the leather thing?"

"Uhhh..." Kenzy was dumbfounded. She just didn't know how to answer. "Like I said earlier, I don't know if I would consider my like for leather a fetish or not..."

At that point, Lexa's question was less of personal interest and more of a simple trigger for her to start her muddy masturbation journey. She decided to start off light, and gently tease her clit a bit under the mud. She barely even made contact and the sensation sent a shudder down her whole body, almost like there was a chill in the air.

"Are you okay?" Kenzy asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"It looked like you spazzed out a bit there."

"I'm good, just a chill." She returned her hand to her favorite place and teased it some more, ever so gently. "Do continue."

"Well, besides leather, which I guess I could kinda call a fetish, there really isn't anything for me..."

For a time, she actually had herself under control. As good as the sensations of the warm, soft clay being rubbed against her clit were, she was able to subdue any involuntary reactions and keep her vocalizations to a minimum. She was able to pass off any minor tremors or spasms as simply adjusting her posture in the tub.

"... Actually, I guess... no, no that's not it..."

"Mmmmmwhat isn't it?" Lexa had to catch herself quick to not be caught. But then, why did she care? She liked having an audience and giving them a show. But then again, she was also trying not to creep Kenzy out too much either.

"Nothing, just to answer your question, it's... It's nothing."

"It's not nothing, Kenzy... mmmmmmm... I'm not stupid." She was almost amazed that Kenzy wasn't even catching on. She decided to get a little riskier and slowly graduate to sticking her fingers inside herself.

"Okay, I guess... alright, I can't deny it: I like being cummed on."

"Mmmmm, what was that?" Lexa asked with a subtly drawn out moan. She was getting closer to her happy place. As she rubbed herself in a rapidly increasing pace, the mud on the surface of the bath began to move slightly.

"You heard me," Kenzy retorted.

"I want you to say it again, with confidence."

"I like being cummed on. Happy?"

"Y-yesssss..." The mud on the surface of Lexa's tub began moving more and her and her face was unable to hold back the pleasure. She thrashed slightly again and Kenzy gave her full attention.

"What the hell are you doing over there?" Kenzy asked.

Lexa was in no mood or control to deny anything, "Masturbating..."

"Seriously? In this?"

"Mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm..." Lexa past the point of using words and began approaching the peak of her session. After only a few more seconds of fun, her tingling pussy took her over the edge. Her entire body arched up in the tub, nearly erupting to the surface with every orgasmic wave that overtook her.

With a fiery excitement in her eyes, Kenzy watched as Lexa thrashed in the tub, and telling the world how she felt with her drawn out, gravely moans. For a brief, passing moment, she even found herself oddly aroused by the sight; this girl was nuts. And hot. Kenzy shook the thoughts out of her head and waited for Lexa to calm down.

"Well... I guess the cat's out of the bag with that one," Lexa said.

"What? That you get turned on by talking about fetishes?"

"Kinda," Lexa replied, "More like I got turned on by the mud."

"No shit."

"Hey, you like getting cummed on, I like getting muddy, what's the difference?"

"Well for starters, I'm not really into doing myself in public..."

"I'll admit, I did discover once, accidentally, that I kinda like it."

"What? An audience?"

"Yeah."

"And you call me kinky?"

Just then, the door at the end of the room opened up and the attendant returned.

"Hello, ladies," she said, "Just checking to see how we're doing here."

"Fabulous," Lexa said.

"Good" Kenzy replied.

"That's good," the attendant said, "We'll, the clock is almost up in here, are we ready to get out?"

"I am," Kenzy answered immediately, "I think my friend here wouldn't mind a couple more minutes though."

"Sounds good. Well, here's a couple towels for you," the attendant said as she handed some previously mud stained towels to Kenzy, "and you can follow me to the shower room." The attendant left some towels on the table next to Lexa's tub. "When you're ready, hon, the shower is just on the other side of this door."

Kenzy wiped as much of the mud off her as she could, while Lexa watched in awe. How good her cute little body looked covered in that mud. She was almost a little disappointed that Kenzy didn't want to join her in experiencing her muddy orgasm, but understood that not everyone was an exhibitionist the way she was. She was also just a little disappointed that she didn't seem more eager to get in the mud, or to get messy at all for that matter. But then again, she did eventually convince her, and if she could convince her to take a mud bath for the purposes of a beauty treatment, surely she could get her into mud or slime or some other mess for the purposes of pure fun and, dare she think, sexual activity. There was no doubt, Lexa was absolutely horny for this cute, shy, muddy girl walking out of the room to shower off, and there was no cure besides getting her into a mess that she could enjoy... but what?

Kenzy stood in the shower as she scrubbed all the mud off her skin. She was surprised to learn that Lexa and the attendant were right about it, her skin did feel clearer once she got the mud off, and she was surprisingly relaxed. It was still a wonder to her that she just watched her new friend be so open about her activities in that bath. Surely one would prefer to book a private bath for something like that, or at least make it a lot more subtle, but she did also admit she liked being watched, so perhaps that was the play the whole time. Then there was her pure encouragement to getting Kenzy to get into the bath in the first place. She was more than happy to sit it out, but peer pressure took hold anyway; and Lexa seemed exceptionally satisfied when she finally got in. Then there was all of Lexa's egging her on about talking about fetishes. She was aware that a fetish for getting messy was a thing, and perhaps Lexa had it and was just trying to keep it on the low. No, that couldn't be right; what were the odds that she would meet someone with a messy fetish, who would just happen to take her on a spa day so they could get to know each other, and then actually intend to partake in her own fetish as they were talking about it? Or was she just trying to gauge Kenzy's own reception to the fetish? She did, after all, admit twice that she liked being cummed on; some people might call that a form of messy fetish. Wait, just... no. All these thoughts about fetishes and intentions were ridiculous. Lexa was just horny, yes, she was nothing more than a sexually charged young woman who just got a little bit excited on their little spa trip. Nothing more.

Right?

12