Gunge Girls 08: Messy Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?" I said, surprised. I guess I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself for the future.

"I'll leave you to change in peace. You can meet me at the table when you're ready."

I nodded and closed the door as she left.

Well how about that. In addition to my first time getting messy, I was also about to put on a latex catsuit for the first time. It wasn't exactly anything I ever planned to try; I wasn't hugely into it like some fetish girls are, although I do have a latex bra and panty set that I sometimes where on stage. I work as a stripper, by the way, I'm not sure if I mentioned that, or if it was even necessary; racing mind. Point is, this was also my first rubber catsuit, and I was already excited about the effects it might have on my messy experience.

I got it on fairly quickly, thanks to the lube that was in it, and it fit me almost perfectly. It might have been a little on the loose end, at least as far as latex goes, but it wasn't bad at all. And to my relief, the zipper along the front fully backed with a wide flap of latex, which was nice, since I had some concerns about how that rough zipper would end up feeling against my skin. Once I got zipped up, I exited the dressing room and headed for the bed where Lexa was waiting for me, and dressed in her own latex getup: a simple bra and panties. I suppose it makes it easier to clean up if it were to get a bit messier than expected.

"Welcome, feel free lay down in the bed," she said.

I got into the bed, where my upper body lay slightly elevated. I watched as Lexa hooked up a rubber tube that I assumed would provide the gunge. I then remembered what my friend said about how it started off with an actual massage before the gunge came. Lexa took the other end of the tube and brought it to the bed. She unzipped my suit slightly, and stuck the tube in a few inches right between my breasts.

"I thought the gunge didn't come until later," I said, quizzically.

"Usually not," Lexa explained, "I typically start off with simple massage tactics and ease my clients into the idea of it, but since you already know its coming, we can skip that step."

"I see," I said. Truth be told, I kinda wanted to skip any of the actual massage portion of this whole trip and go straight to the "happy ending" treatment. And then a new urge hit me, one I wasn't expecting, and didn't really want to deal with, especially with the whole latex suit on. "I should've peed first. I suppose it's too late to go use the bathroom..."

"Go ahead," Lexa said. I sat up and was about ready to head over when she pressed me back into the bed. "Just relax and let yourself go," she continued, nothing is going to leak out of the suit.

I couldn't believe she was literally telling me to piss in the suit. That's definitely something I didn't expect. I did exactly as she said and just relaxed and let loose. I couldn't believe it. The sensation of my warm fluids fighting for space between my skin and the suit was ethereal, and the sound it made as it splashed against the crotch of the suit, it was all already pushing me halfway to my happy place.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"I am."

She turned a knob up by where the hose connected to a tub full of blue gunge, and I quickly felt it began to fill up my suit. It was every bit as warm as I hoped it would be as it squeezed its way through the torso of my suit, thinning out slightly as it began to mix with my own fluids I had just deposited. More and more gunge forced its way into my suit until I was practically sitting in a pool of it. And oh fuck, did it feel awesome, and I just couldn't help myself. Before I knew it, my left hand was massaging the gunge around my midriff, and up to my boobs, and my other hand was, well, getting a bit frisky down there.

"Enjoying yourself?" Lexa asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said suddenly, and stopped what I was doing.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," she said, "I'd be playing with myself too if I was in your position."

"Actually," I said, "this may sound weird, but I was kinda hoping we might be able to skip right to the... you know... happy ending portion."

"That horny, are you?" She said with a devilish grin on her face.

"Is it that obvious?"

"I'm still going to have to charge you full price, just so you know."

"That's totally fine," I said. The sensation of finally getting to feel my body caressed by gunge was more than worth the price I was paying.

Lexa opened a drawer in a cabinet and pulled out a pink vibrating wand. I knew exactly what was coming, and my whole body tingled with excitement at the mere thought of it. I continued squishing the gunge around in my suit as she pulled up a stool, I was careful to make sure I gave my breast a healthy coating of gunge. It's a good thing she did, because as soon as she turned the vibrator on, she began teasing my already hard tits with it. I wanted to tell her to skip that part and just put it on my begging pussy, but I figured the least I could do was let her treatment play out in full. I guess she read my mind, cuz in a mere instant, she was down at my groin and circling my clit teasingly.

"So," she said over the buzzing, "do you want it fast?" She pressed the wand up against my clit, filling me with excitement for a mere moment before she returned it to its original spot near my upper thigh, "or do you want it slow?"

That was hardly even a question. "Fast!" I blurted out, "Fast and hard."

She smirked, and returned the want right where I wanted it. She slowly pressed the toy hard against me, and slowly brought it back, repeatedly; the sensations of the all the gunge vibrating with the wand only made it feel better.

"More..." I said. She turned the vibrations up a few notches. As the vibrations increased, so did the speed in which she thrust the toy against me. I was having a hard time laying still, and found myself rubbing my tits through the latex while my legs squirmed ever so slightly. It was getting me closer and closer to the edge. I moved my right hand down along my encased body until my fingers were right next to the wand, and I began helping Lexa attempt to push me over the edge, but it just wouldn't happen. It was almost as if the more I teased myself, the more Lexa held back. Of course, it was completely possible that was a conscious decision on her part as well. After all, if I was in her position, I'd prolong the tease too.

"I want more..." I continued to say, "I want it faster... harder."

Another evil grin spread across her face, "Like this?" She asked. She turned the vibrator all the way to max, rammed it against my desperate pussy, and held it there. It was absolute heaven.

"Oh... yeah, yeah, YEAH!" I moaned. "Please, Lexa," I pleaded, "Please, Messy Mistress, push me over the edge. I wanna cum. I wanna cum. I wanna..." I lost my words and the waves of orgasmic pleasure overtook me. I could feel my eyes rolling back, and my vision was fading. I lost all control of my body as it went completely rigid, it was like I was paralyzed and feeling everything all at once. I could barely make out my own inhibited noises coming from my mouth. The waves of pleasure just kept coming and refused to end, my body felt the surge of what I expected to be one last contraction, but that was only the halfway point. Just when I thought it was about to end, a new sensation engulfed me as I could feel a new liquid gushing out of my sex and into the suit. Every few seconds, my body quaked with a flood of pleasure that, in turn, had me flooding the rubber suit with more of my juices. More and more and more until I finally couldn't take it. With all the strength and control I could muster, I yelled to Lexa to stop. I wish I didn't. I didn't want it to stop, but at the same time, my body was just too sensitive.

I think I remained laying in the bed for ten minutes as I regained my composure. While I was laying there, marinating in oddly arousing combination of gunge, pee, and my orgasmic fluids, Lexa put the wand away. She pointed me to where the shower was and said she would wait for me upstairs when I was done.

By the end of everything, I had accomplished more than I ever could have hoped for in one day: I tried a latex catsuit for the first time (10/10, would definitely do again in the future), I had my first real messy experience, had an incredible orgasm in the mess (two, if you count the little bonus session I gave myself as I was getting ready to shower), and I even squirted for the first time. I've heard of other girls doing it, I frequently tried, but this time it was real; and I'm sure if I ever manage it again, it will never feel quite as good as gushing out while encased in latex and slime.

I went upstairs, paid Lexa handsomely for the incredible session, and went home. And your damn right I booked another appointment.

12