All Comments on 'Guns and Dust Ch. 07'

by Kieran_Lancaster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh Huh !!

Strong and coherent story line, with just a hint of fudging to cover the cracks between reality and fervid imagination!

However the story consistency carries the plot nicely over the very small stumbles, and is good value for the five pointy things this will most probably deserve when it gets finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thanks

Thanks for this wonderful adventure. Cya in Jan. 20!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take five from me too

One of the best post-appocalyptic story I ever read

And it get better with every chapter you post here...

Thanks for sharing whit us

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

I have truly enjoyed discovering your writing. Guns and Dust is well written, and I find this world of yours captivating. I’m really looking forward to your next chapter. Definitely worth all the stars I can give and a follow.

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyover 4 years ago
Captivating

I have really enjoyed your story so much, I was reading it every spare moment I had. The characters and settings are very well done, I could totally picture them are I was reading it. Good luck with your classes and I look forward to seeing you continue the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
waiting

Will be waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story telling

Great character development - very engaging story! Thanks for doing this and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And now it's February .....

Hoping for more soon and that the classes were worthwhile.

Madmack37Madmack37over 2 years ago

I’m glad these people are trying to setup a permanent settlement otherwise I don’t think your Eugenics experiment works. Kids are necessary but they take resources and time to be beneficial to the tribe. Historically, gender disparity in more the driver for “interesting” behaviors. The last I read about was Germany after wwii when a push was made to only allow males to stay married for a few years at a time.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Another great chapter. Thanks for sharing.

wheels0132wheels01324 months ago

I've read a few great sci-fi stories on here but didn't find this one until I typed in "post-apocalyptic" in the tag. Love this story, love the excellent writing. Was a little disappointed in not seeing Asher take advantage of "breeding" some of the caravan's ladies... oh well! Normally I get irritated in the Sci-Fi genre when there is so much repetitive sex that it takes away from the story, but you've achieved the perfect balance for me at least. Having a blast reading this... look forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKieran_Lancaster@Kieran_Lancaster
"A Season of Guns and Dust" will be published in 2024! Be on the lookout for a cover reveal sometime after the first of the year! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates (below)! And another exciting piece of news! Guns and Dust will be the first book in a series...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories