All Comments on 'Guns and Dust Ch. 08'

by Kieran_Lancaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Glad you're back.

It looked familiar, but I couldn't remember for sure, so I tapped on the author.

Fortunately you give a good description for each chapter and I was able to refresh my memory without having to go back and reread everything. Unlike many who repeat the same simple statement each time.

I've read a lot since you last posted so it was nice to not have to reread, although I may sometime because I enjoy your work.

AssignedNameAssignedNameover 4 years ago
Good work.

Looking forward to next chapter. Thank you for posting.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 4 years ago

Your writing style is very immersive, and full of interesting people and places. In particular I loved the name changes for the constellations, it was a nice attention to detail that really brought out the divergence and cultural changes that occur with time and isolation. A very nice chapter to a great series.

Kieran_LancasterKieran_Lancasterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for your comments!

I've finally figured out how to interact with you, the readers, so here goes!

I appreciate your comments so much.

Arctalyx - thank you so much for the compliment and I'm glad you are enjoying the world I'm creating. I'm hoping to steadily add more and more depth as I go.

To all of you who have left comments, its the support of folks like you that makes the work worthwhile. What good is telling stories if you don't know if anyone reads or enjoys them?

Thank you all so much again!

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthabout 4 years ago

This story is wonderful, I look forward to reading more.

Kieran_LancasterKieran_Lancasterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Gregorius

Thanks so much Gregorius! I'm thrilled you are enjoying it. And given the location in your profile I see you are a Dune nerd as well. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKieran_Lancaster@Kieran_Lancaster
"A Season of Guns and Dust" will be published in 2024! Be on the lookout for a cover reveal sometime after the first of the year! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates (below)! And another exciting piece of news! Guns and Dust will be the first book in a series...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES