Guns Cocked, Tits Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, a small, defeated, pained whimper left his lips as he saw his wife's body stiffen and her legs cross as she kept on swallowing the spurts of cum filling her mouth. Then, with a weak moan, she uncrossed her legs, and he could see a few shiny, glittering drops of ejaculate dripping onto the ground below her, her hard nipples making it clear that, yes, she had just come.

His heart sank. His wife had enjoyed what had just happened to her.

As did the rest.

"All right fuckers, let's leave before some bastard calls the cops on us again," their leader ordered, before waltzing angrily towards the one who had his fun with the young wife. "That especially applies to you, you dumb faggot," he barked as he pushed him away from her, sending his deflating cock wiggling in the air after it got ripped out of her mouth. "Gets your fucking pants back on, before you do some dumb shit again, like say our names!"

The yelled-at robber just uncomfortably laughed, hoping that his boss wouldn't pick up on what that reaction meant, before dressing up in what Jenny was sure must've been a record time for him. He still wasn't much quicker than the short robber, or his former partner in Gabriela's oral violation. Jenny was curiously watching what was happening as they were regrouping, before she felt powerful hands grip her waist and reposition her. She didn't even manage to yelp, before he spread her legs and buried his head in her groin, quickly licking her pussy several times, making her squirm in pleasure.

"Something for you to remember me," he said, surprisingly calmly, before zipping up his pants and joining the rest of their band of robbers.

The last two criminals soon confidently waltzed in to join their brethren, visible smiles underneath their masks and a couple of hundred dollar bills in each of their hands. The money, which the two bank tellers were hiding who-knows-where before they gave it to the two as thanks for a few fulfilled erotic fantasies, easily multiplied the total loot of their modern outlaw band more than a few times.

"Nice. This is how I like it. Take everything you can, and leave behind as much sperm as possible," the lead robber commented proudly at the scene, though he was still tensely looking at the underling he had chewed up previously. "Alright motherfuckers. Let's leave before some dumb bastard tries to call the cops on us," he ordered, before turning around and opening the shattered glass door to leave, his entire band immediately following him.

For a few bizarre moments, a weirdly-calm, serene feeling hung in the air and dominated the scene, being ushered in by the sounds of their tormentors' boots disappearing in the distance.

Their nightmare has finally ended.

And then, the sounds of wailing and bodies squirming on the ground cut into it, before it completely disappeared as suddenly as it had appeared, the sounds of their actions slapping them out of their trance and back to reality.

Jenny sat up and looked at the scene unfolding all around her.

The young husband shook and squirmed as his wife cautiously undid the shoelaces tied around his wrists and ankles, apparently still unsure if there really won't be any punishment for doing so.

The two bank tellers initially looked satisfied, in most if not all possible ways, but now, the expressions on their faces were contorting into something much less calm and much more stressed, even terrified, as they realized that they weren't sure whether they've turned off the security cameras in the chaos at the beginning of all of this, whispering to each other in frenzied, horrified tones.

Mrs. Campbell's face, meanwhile, was weirdly neutral. Everyone had seen what she had just gone through, and not a single one of them would mock her were she devastated. She, however, wasn't. The truth was, this was probably the last time in her life she had a chance to be with a man this much younger than her without paying for it, and they knew that they couldn't blame her for enjoying it. Or for being a bit depressed for the same reason.

Gabriela looked pretty much exactly as one would imagine after what she had gone through. Laying on her back with a blank expression on her face, her legs spread open, making space for her slowly moving hand to reach her groin as she repeatedly circled her tongue around the insides of her mouth, which had been violated so much, reliving every moment of it as she tried to bring back some of the pleasure she had felt when she was being used as nothing more than a literal sex object.

But even that was tame compared to what Sybil was doing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed, furiously masturbating her cum-filled cunt, droplets of sperm and blood dripping out of it as her fingers dove deep inside of it again and again. "Fuck that shit, oh God, no! Fuck! I'm ovulating!" she added, explaining what the particular concoction escaping her sex was a result of, her red, tear-covered face twisting as if to restart crying, though the rest of her body was squirming in pleasure.

And Jenny? She just laughed. Just like in the beginning, her dark sense of humor had gotten the best of her. She simply couldn't help it. After all, the fact that, at least for her, this entire nightmare had happened only because she needed to withdraw three five-dollar bills from an ATM, and chose to do so this late at night only because she wanted to be sure that she won't meet and look poor to anyone she knew, was just hilarious as far as her dark mind was concerned.