Reluctant Suckslut Pt. 01: Relief Aid

Story Info
Young feminist Sophie has a bad day at the Relief Aid event.
7.7k words
4.53
75.9k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers

Synopsis:

The benevolent mega-corporation, DomCo, is making a better world for mankind. Young feminist, Sophie, just wants to do her part as a volunteer, in order to help her younger sister gain college credit. Will poor Sophie, herself, become the relief aid?

The Reluctant Suckslut, Part 1:

Staring dumbly at the ridiculous shirt being offered to her, Sophie considered backing out. Always one to support a helpful cause--she was a good, outspoken feminist, afterall--she'd reluctantly agreed to participate in the Relief Aid event at her sister's insistence. Like Sophie, Jessica was always ready to volunteer for a benevolent cause. While she didn't share the same feminist ideals as her older sister, Jessica could be counted on to show up for charity carwashes, band boosters, help the homeless church events, or even neighborhood trash clean-up days.

As the older sister, Sophie considered it a kind of familial duty to help her sister out when she asked. Jessica, to her credit, was endlessly grateful, and never took advantage. Today's event, though, had a special bonus for Jessica. Each volunteer she'd managed to wrangle for the event would net her extra credits toward her high school Senior Arts & Humanities project, which in turn earned her additional tuition assistance for college. Grudgingly, Sophie had agreed to be a volunteer.

"I hope you realize how much I love you." Sophie grumbled, taking the shirt from Jessica with disdain.

The tight, sleeveless tank top was bright white and nearly transparent. Scrawled across the chest in large red letters were the words, "Relief Aid," which Sophie was sure was thought up by some misogynistic asshole who was, doubtless, chuckling to himself at the double entendre. The tiny shorts that went with the shirt were skin tight and black. The ensemble gave her an inward shudder as she thought about Hooters girls. It was revolting.

"I know you do," Jessica replied, gratitude apparent in her voice, "just remember it's for a good cause. Besides, you can rest on your moral superiority, while watching a bunch of drunken barbarians debase themselves like animals, knowing that you rise above all that nonsense," her eyes brightened, and she smiled, continuing, "and, you'll be showing that you're not ashamed of your femininity! You're using your natural womanhood to serve a higher purpose!"

Sophie laughed, despite herself. She didn't agree, but she appreciated her little sister trying to put a positive spin on the embarrassing outfit. She took the skimpy clothes from Jessica, and went to dress.

By 9:00, Jessica pulled her car into the volunteer parking area at Relief Aid. The event was essentially an all-day concert and fair that sprawled across the local fairgrounds. Dozens of bands across as many genres of music would be performing throughout the day and into the night. The volunteers would be manning concession stands, stocking supplies, picking up trash, selling souvenirs, and any other number of menial tasks. The proceeds for the event went to a number of different causes that Sophie was actually passionate about.

Sophie scanned the literature from the event's corporate sponsor, DomCo. What a stupid name, she thought. Still, the list of causes where the funds were going was heartening. Female empowerment groups. Women's education programs. Sustainable housing for underprivileged women. Corporate jobs for women. Maybe DomCo wasn't so bad. They just had a stupid name.

Sophie and Jessica left the car, both girls catching the eyes of all the men as they made their way to the volunteer check-in. Their mother's Latin heritage was apparent in both girls. They shared the same long, black hair. Jessica had left hers loose, while Sophie had opted to put hers into a long braid. The tight black shorts hugged their generous, bubble butts, which jiggled enticingly as they walked, and their light brown skin was maddeningly on display in their toned legs. Sophie, a little older, and a little taller, sported a killer set of boobs that shook with each step, even encased in her bra. Jessica's B cups couldn't really compare with her sister's double D's, but on her slim, short frame they looked exquisite. The tight tank tops molded to the girls like a second skin. Sophie, with her big tits, looked like the definition of a sex object.

She felt a bit nervous, knowing that she would be exposing herself like this all day with a crowd of drunken, horny men devouring her with their eyes. When she saw the copious amounts of burly men in shirts that read, "Security," though, she felt better. The event, it appeared, was well-coordinated. Jessica had gotten a bit ahead of her as Sophie had paused to look about, and when she caught up she found her sister chatting with a small group of friends who she had, also, convinced to volunteer for the day. Soon, the little group was checked in, and they waited in a holding area until the staff finished with the other straggling volunteers.

Once everyone had checked in, the staff began to hand out assignments. Jessica was assigned to a concession stand. Her friends had gotten trash duty, or souvenir detail. Sophie found herself assigned to a relief tent. The staff member in charge of her assignment explained that there were a number of relief tents around the fairgrounds. It was a long event, and there would be people freely drinking alcohol and eating crappy fair food. The relief tents were cool-off zones, where people could get out of the sun, lie down, and recuperate.

Sophie was, essentially, a glorified towel girl. She could offer them water or sports drinks to refresh electrolytes, give them cold towels, and dispense over the counter medications, such as pain relievers, allergy medication, or stomach relievers. As long as they signed a waiver, which she would file for the company's records. Given the nature of the other work the volunteers were doing, this sounded like a great job. She was led to her tent.

On the way, she took in the variety of booths set up by DomCo. They passed several career booths. Sophie felt strange as she saw the kind of "jobs for underprivileged women" that DomCo was helpfully offering assistance with. Cleaning services. Escort services. Modeling. Adult entertainment. Stripping. Pole dancing instructor. Another booth offered free "safe sex" education courses. On one poster, an attractive blonde bimbo with her posterior jutting out provocatively held one finger over her anus, while a look of mock surprise showed on her face. Another poster showed a stupified redhead holding an oversized condom in her hand. Sophie thought she could see a suspicious white drop at the corner of the girl's mouth, but she didn't have time to stop to scrutinize the poster.

Inwardly she scoffed at the ridiculous size of the condom on the poster. Real penises were never that big. While she was a feminist, she wasn't a man-hater. She'd had a few boyfriends, and even let one guy go all the way with her. That experience was, ultimately, what led her down the feminist path. Randy (aptly named) had been a real pig in bed, where he'd treated her like nothing more than a set of warm holes for his angry penis. That was years ago, when she'd been 18 and stupid. Even so, his penis was nowhere near big enough to need a condom that size. It was clearly for shock value. Fucking marketing.

Outside, the day was already warming up. Inside, the tent was cooler, with the pleasant hum of fans circulating the air. The interior made her think of some kind of field hospital. The long tent was partitioned all down the length. Each partitioned area held a small cot, where sun-beaten drunks could take a rest. At the back, was a large partitioned area, which held a file box, coolers filled with bottled water and sports drinks, small snacks for people suffering from low blood sugar, and some basic over-the-counter medications. The volunteer coordinator left her alone in the tent.

As the morning progressed, Sophie idly played with her phone. Her tent was on the furthest edges of the fairgrounds, so it remained fairly quiet as morning turned into afternoon. The few people that had stopped in generally asked for something for a headache, or just wanted to get a free bottle of water instead of coughing up a ridiculous sum for a soft drink at the concession stands. When the people that stopped in were female, they generally gave her a look of disgust, assuming she was just some big-titted bimbo.

They didn't even consider that there was a real person with thoughts and feelings attached to those magnificent mountains of jiggling flesh. If they were male, they ogled her tits, legs, and ass. Again, they never stopped to think that there was a human being with real emotions and goals beneath the skimpy outfit. Like all men, she was just a pleasing visual image that they would go home and beat their dicks off to later tonight, or think of while they stuck their scraggly penises into their fat, comely wives or girlfriends. The thought of those drunken animals using her for their masturbatory fantasies made her want to vomit.

Sophie knew that men, in general, weren't dogs or pigs. They were obeying a biological function that urged them to breed. They couldn't help that chemistry in their brains made their penises hard, and when that happened it was difficult to override the instinct to put their hard penis into a warm hole until it ejaculated. She understood this, but that didn't mean that some men weren't just brutes.

While scrolling through an article about self-empowerment, Sophie heard the tent flap rustle. She looked up, and a towering man ducked in through the flap, wiping his brow. He wore a cut-off tee that read, "My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck". Speaking of brutes, she thought. The man teetered a bit. Sophie was sure that he'd been pounding back beer all morning.

"Ya got a place ta lie down a spell?" The man slurred.

"Sure," Sophie said, scanning the empty tent, "Just pick anywhere you like."

The man took a cot, which groaned under his considerable size, and lay back.

"Can I bring you some water?" Sophie called from her camp chair, near the back.

"Please darlin'" he replied.

Sophie fetched a bottle of water and brought it to him. He took it gratefully, and swallowed deeply from it. Sophie turned to walk away and felt the man's hand grip her firm ass cheek. She sucked in a breath and glared at him.

"Excuse you!" She said.

"Aw, don't get saucy on me honey," the man said, "Yur just as pretty as a peach. I couldna help maself if I tried. And I did try, sure as shootin'." He grinned playfully.

Sophie sighed and returned to her camp chair and her article. A few minutes passed in silence, and then a shadow fell over her. She looked up from her phone and saw the man towering over her. She was suddenly afraid. This guy was huge. She was alone. She had no idea if anyone else was nearby. In the hours she'd been in this tent she'd only seen a handful of people.

"Ya got any crackers, pretty girl?" he asked amiably.

Sophie gulped and stood up. The man was uncomfortably close, and he didn't move back as she stood. He was certainly in her personal space. Though she tried to lean away from her, he was so close that her big tits brushed against his chest as she pushed the camp chair a pace back.

"I, um, I have some sn, snacks here," She stammered.

Behind the back partition, she bent over the box of snack foods, and retrieved a package of crackers and a candy bar. As she stood up and turned around, there was the man, with her behind the partition. Her anxiety went up, and alarm bells started to ring in her head.

"Here you go," she said, voice quavering, "Why don't you just take those back to the cot. I think I'm just going to run out to the restroom."

She tried to edge around the imposing bulk of the stranger, as he took the proffered snacks from her hand, but he caught her wrist. Sophie began to tremble.

"Please let me go." She squeaked.

The man eyed her up and down hungrily.

"Relief aid," he said slowly, reading her shirt, "I could use me some relief." He grinned, and his other hand stroked his crotch, "What do you say we just get to know each other a li'l better, huh?"

Terrified, Sophie screamed, and the playfulness went out of the man immediately as he slapped her face and put a hand over her mouth.

"Shit, pretty girl! Ya ain't gotta be like that! What? I ain't good'nuf for ya? Ya thinking I'm jus' some dumb ol' hillbilly fucker, huh? Not man 'nuf for yer perfect body?"

He stared into Sophie's deep brown eyes angrily. She struggled to quell her terror and think. There was no way she was going to beat this man physically in any way. She had no weapon. Bottles of water and crackers were not going to save her. Her only hope was that someone might come in the tent and save her. Or was it her only hope? The man wanted relief. His penis was making him an animal. If he got relief, he would go away and forget about her. He'd return to his beer and music, and she could go report him to security. She just had to get his penis to go down somehow, even though the thought made her sick. She tried to project calm into her gaze, somehow quell the anger she saw rising in the eyes of the man that was on the verge of violence.

"Mmm Mmm," she said, shaking her head.

"So you wanna play nice, huh?" he asked, the anger dimming slightly.

"Mmm Hmm,"

"An' ya ain't gonna scream if'n I take my hand away, is ya?"

She shook her head. He took his hand away and unzipped his shorts.

"That's a good girl." He said soothingly, still holding her hand.

"You can..." Sophie swallowed, tasting bile in her throat as she tried to get the words out, "You can...touch yourself...and I'll show you...show you my boobs." She spat, and wanted to vomit. She felt sure that the situation could become violent at any moment, if she didn't do something to defuse it.

"Go on then," the man said, "Lemme see them pretty titties."

He reached into his shorts and pulled out his half-hard penis, which made Sophie's eyes widen. It wasn't even fully hard, but it had to be at least 8 inches long and half as thick as her wrist. He stroked it roughly as her eyes flicked from his penis to his eyes, and then he grinned.

"Ya like that, huh? Nice'n big ain't it?" He said smugly.

Sophie gulped and stood frozen.

"Get them melons out for me, pretty girl." He demanded.

Slowly, disgusted, Sophie looked away from his predatory gaze and pulled her tight shirt up over her breasts. Her plain, white bra covered them fully, but they were majestic, nonetheless.

"Lord'n'heaven!" He remarked, "If those ain't the sweetest set o' sweater puppies I e'er seen!"

His penis got harder as he stroked it and stared at her bra-encased tits. Sophie prayed that one of the security men would walk in and put a stop to this horror. She couldn't believe she was in this situation.

"Can you just, like, hurry up?" She asked.

"Don' rush me, girl," he said, "It'd go quicker if ya took off that bra and got down on yer knees. Pretend like ya liked ol' Buck's big willy, at least."

He sounded angry, dejected. Eager to get this over with as quickly as possible, so she could flee, Sophie reached around and unhooked her bra. She worked the shirt off, dropped the straps, and then sat down on a little wooden stool. She tried not to look at "Buck's big willy," but the groaning man, stroking his length, staring at her tits, visibly drooling, was like trying to ignore a trainwreck happening in front of her. The sound of a phone shutter snapped her attention upwards, and she saw Buck holding his phone in his free hand. The fucker was recording her!

"This ain't no good at all without some lube," he grumbled.

Sophie opened her mouth to protest his illicit recording, and immediately realized her terrible mistake as Buck surged forward and his bloated prick filled her mouth. Sophie tried to shriek, but only a muffled squeal escaped her mouth as several inches of his sweaty cock stretched her lips. Even as she attempted to pull away, Buck's hand grabbed the base of her long braid and held her in place.

"Ahhh, Goddamn!" Buck exclaimed, "Now that is some fine mouth."

Sophie beat at him futilely with her fists, but it was like hitting a brick wall. Useless. He slapped her face, and she felt the hard smack of the phone against her cheek as he pulled a few inches of his cock from her mouth, and then pushed it back in.

"Jus' you settle yerself," he said angrily, "an' you'll do jus' fine."

Sophie considered, briefly, just biting his cock, but she envisioned this pissed off, bull of a man beating her senseless, and decided against it. She didn't want to be found dead with half a penis in her mouth.

"Look up here an' lemme see them pretty eyes, bitch," Buck commanded.

Sophie hesitantly turned her eyes up toward him as he held a few inches of his thick, throbbing hardon in her mouth. Now that it had a nice, warm, wet hole to fit into, it had grown longer and thicker. Her jaw hurt already, stretched to accommodate Buck's girth. Tears formed in the corner of her deep, brown eyes as she looked up at the man in fright.

"Now," Buck said, "I'm gonna pull this dick out yer slut mouth, and I wanna hear you tell me how much you want to suck on Buck's big ol' cock. Ya got that? Do I need ta tell ya what's fixin' to happen if ya don't?"

Sophie was confused. Should she answer yes to the first question or no to the second? She chose to stay silent and plead with her eyes, instead. Buck took this as acceptance, and his penis began to withdraw from her mouth. The head passed over her tongue, and then her lips, leaving a slimy trail of her spit connected to the angry, purple crown. Sophie sucked in a breath and coughed as she looked up into the camera.

"Ya like Buck's big dick, doncha, slut?" He asked, grinning.

His grip on her braid tightened. Sophie wasn't sure she could bring herself to say it. She stared up at the camera. He was certainly going to show the video to his friends. He had to share his conquest of the slutty girl with the big tits he'd managed to stick his cock into. Maybe it would end up on Pornhub. The thought of the big man becoming violent scared her more, though.

"Yes," She said quietly, "I love to suck on your big cock, Buck." She said, and then felt his bulbous head press against her lips once again. She, reluctantly, parted her thick lips and let him slide his veiny shaft back into her mouth. He held her braid like a handle, and pushed her head further down his penis. Sophie struggled, opening her mouth as wide as she could. Tears began to flow down her cheeks as Buck pushed her down, until she felt the head of his prick against the back of her throat and she gagged.

The throbbing cock slid back a few inches, and she tried to breathe, but he hadn't withdrawn it enough for that. His aggressive manhood plunged back into her mouth and hit the back of her throat again, making Buck moan and utter something unintelligible. No doubt it was demeaning. Sophie endured the big dick poking at the back of her throat and tried to concentrate on just getting him to cum. That was what he needed. His penis needed to cum, and then he'd go away and forget about her. He liked it when she looked at him, so she kept her eyes aimed upwards as he masturbated himself with her face.

The camera recorded her humiliation, while Buck continued to assault her mouth. His thrusts became more intense, and Sophie knew that he'd forgotten that she was a person. She was just a warm hole to put his gooey semen into, her mouth the wet receptacle. She felt very small and vulnerable as this powerful man took her and used her without a care for her feelings. It was the antithesis of everything she believed in. She was supposed to be an independent woman, the equal of any other human being, male or female. Instead, she was being used as nothing but a cockhole, and she felt wet between her legs at the idea. She felt disgusted with herself, with her biology.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers