Gusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Casey5940
Casey5940
122 Followers

"You could say that," Joey answered. He looked around to make sure no one could hear him. "Best piece of ass I've ever had!" He wasn't about to tell Ryan that it was a dude's piece of ass. Joey was in a good mood having been marked as Dean's bitch. He couldn't help but smile.

Cindy started her shift after lunch, and when she saw the love bite on Joey's neck, she flipped his collar back. "Hmm," she mumbled, but said nothing more. It was obvious she wasn't happy that Joey was having sex and it wasn't with her. Cindy resorted to middle school girl tactics by making faces and jibs at Joey the rest of the day. He left the copy center at the end of his shift and was glad to be heading to the gym for a brutal core workout.

An ultra-sexy brunette chick was standing in front of the counter, leaning in, showing off her big tits to Dean. His eyes were locked on her provocative cleavage. Joey gave him a flash of a smile and a timid wave to let Dean know he had arrived. However, Dean was too engrossed in talking to the set of boobs in his face; he didn't see Joey come into the gym.

"Hey," Joey said as he approached the front counter.

"Oh, hey," Dean answered, but he didn't detour from his trip to Tittie Town.

Joey's brow furrowed and his smile disappeared. Dean had totally cock blocked him. "Fuck that!" he thought and headed to the locker room to change. Joey didn't need Dean's help to do a warm up. After stretching, he jumped on the treadmill for a run. He watched as the hot chick giggled and hit on Dean. A piece of paper slid across the counter under Dean's fingertips. She took it, folded it, and slipped it inside her bra.

"Must be Dean's phone number," Joey concluded. For some reason, he was on a slow burn, not only heating up from his run on the treadmill but also jealousy. "Jealous? What do I have to be jealous of? Dean's got a hot babe hitting on him, and I got fat Cindy after my ass." Joey was trying to make sense out of why it bothered him so much to see some nameless chick hitting on Dean. He was a hot, single guy it made sense the women were going to hit on him. It wasn't even that a hot chick wasn't hitting on Joey.

"Ready to work on your core?" Dean asked, bringing Joey out of his fog.

Joey didn't answer or even look at Dean but headed to the floor exercise area to start doing sets of planks. Dean placed the palm of his hand against the small of Joey's back to make it level with the rest of his body. "Head down, buddy, try to keep aligned from head to toe."

As usual, Dean had his hands all over Joey's lithe body, but he was his trainer, no one would question his motivations. Besides, he liked touching Joey in intimate ways, especially when the other guys in the gym could see him doing it. Joey had become acclimated to being manhandled by Dean and usually allowed him to touch him any place he wanted, but today, he wasn't having it. Each time Dean touched him, he flinched.

"What's wrong, dude, you sore?" Dean asked in response.

Joey didn't answer. He avoided Dean's questioning gaze and went to the rowing machine.

"Are you pissed?" Dean asked.

Still, Joey didn't answer. He set the weight and sat, pulling the bar to his chest. Pull. One. Breathe in. Release slowly. Breathe out. Pull. Two. Breathe in. Release slowly. Breathe out. Joey did six more reps.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something?" Dean asked, still not getting an answer. "Fuck it, you can do the circuit on your own," He walked away. Now he was pissed that Joey was pissed and he didn't know why. He went to the office and tried to do some paperwork, but through the large office window, he kept looking at Joey working out at each station wondering what was going on. "Why should I give a shit if he's pissed at something, but why am I looking at his hot bod and wanting to touch him again?"

Joey was torn between throwing up and crying and being in a gym with a bunch of muscle heads, neither option was viable, so he continued on his circuit training. At one point between exercises, Joey walked up to the mirrored wall and looked at himself. Seeing the large bruise on his neck, he involuntarily touched it and remembered what Dean had told him the night before: "You're my bitch now." Joey wondered what Dean had actually meant by the statement. As he walked by the punching bag, Joey clinched his bare fists and attacked. It didn't make him feel any better, in fact, it hurt like hell. "Shit!"

Joey finished his circuit and headed for the showers. He shed his workout clothes and took his towel. Looking around the locker room, there were muscle dudes in various states of being clothed. "Not my type. Not that one. Fuck, really, not that hairy fucker. Nope, not gay," Joey thought as he studied the naked muscle heads, searching for any signs that he found any one of them attractive.

When he got back to the locker, Joey towel dried his wet hair, leaving messy and sticking up all over. Dean was standing, leaning against the lockers with arms folded, waiting.

"You gonna tell me why you're being such a dick?" Dean asked.

"You're the one who was being a dick," Joey said. He was naked and had his towel around his shoulders. Dean unintentionally licked his lips. Joey noticed, and his body betrayed him by making his dick start to harden in reaction. He wrapped the towel around his waist to hide his burgeoning erection.

"Tell me, Joey, how the hell was I being a dick? I haven't said a mouthful of words to you since you've been here," Dean said.

"Are you going to date her?" Joey whispered. His face was flushed.

"Who?"

"The hot chick at the front counter. You gave her your phone number?"

Dean finally realized why Joey was being so pissy. "Are you jealous?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe."

"A little," Joey replied and hung his head, somewhat embarrassed to admit it.

Dean ruffled his messy hair. "No date with Gina. She's married. I was selling her a gym membership for her husband."

"Oh," Joey stammered. "Sorry. I didn't mean to go all 'girlie' on your ass. It's just that I like you and I thought you liked me. You said that I was your bitch."

Dean looked around to make sure none of the muscle heads were eavesdropping. His fingers brushed lightly across the love bit on Joey's neck. "You are my bitch, and I do like you. Now get dressed, and I'll buy you dinner." Knowing that nobody was around, Dean leaned in and kissed Joey's soft lips, dropped Joey's towel, and swatted his ass. The crack of his hand flat against the skin echoed through the room. Joey recoiled at the spank. It left a red imprint of Dean's hand on his butt cheek, which Joey rubbed it to alleviate the sting while giving Dean a fake pouty face.

"Suck it up, bitch," Dean said.

"I will, after dinner," Joey said and gave him a sly wink. "I'll probably need a protein drink after our workout."

The waitress took their order of two rare steaks and California salads. The guys tried to eat healthy at every meal. Dean had even taken to making fruit smoothies for breakfast for him, and Joey and protein shakes for lunch. He was going the extra mile to train Joey to pack on some muscle.

"Thanks, bud, that was great and sorry about being a little bitch earlier," Joey told him.

They got home and stripped down their boxer briefs. Dean popped open a couple of beers, and they settled in to watch baseball on ESPN. Dean was sitting on the small sofa very close to Joey with Joey squeezing his biceps, his quads, and running his hand over Dean's packed abs. He admired the hard work Dean put into looking like a muscle god. Now he was the bitch of the muscle head, and he could touch him any time and any place he wanted. Dean's python was chubbing up with Joey's attention.

There was a knock at the door, and they scrambled to get shorts and tee shirts pulled on. Dean looked at Joey, "You expecting anybody?"

"Nope," Joey answered as he opened the door. "The fuck you doing here?" His voice wasn't the least bit welcoming.

"Thought I'd bring you a housewarming gift," Cindy said, pushing him aside, and entering without invitation. "Hi, I'm Joey's girlfriend, Cindy." She held out her hand for an introduction to the roommate.

Dean had a shit-eating grin on his face as he watched Joey stumble over himself at her introduction as his girlfriend. "Cindy, you're not my girlfriend. This is my roommate Dean."

"I might as well be, you don't have one, so it might as well be me," she giggled. Dean coughed to cover his laughter.

"I told you I was seeing someone," Joey said, pointing out the hickey on his neck.

"Probably some who-er," Cindy rebutted, pursing her ruby red lips. "It won't last."

That made Joey laugh. Cindy was looking around the apartment and didn't see him, pointing at Dean. "Some whore!"

"Fucker," Dean mouthed to Joey.

"Nice apartment. Close to the boardwalk and the beach. One bedroom?" she asked.

"Studio," Dean answered.

"Oh," she said, seemingly confused seeing only the queen bed in the living area. "Who sleeps on the sofa?"

"I do," Dean and Joey answered at the same time.

"He does," they said, pointing at each other.

"So, you share a bed. Cozy," she said. "Is that where you got the love bit?"

"I think you better leave," Joey said.

"But, I haven't given you the gift I brought." She stepped back unphased by Joey's request for her to go. Cindy reached around her back unclasped her halter letting fall to the floor exposing her 42DD boobs. It wasn't pretty.

"You're showing me your boobs as a housewarming gift?" Joey said. "Really, you have to go. I'm not interested, Cindy. I wouldn't fuck you with Zach's dick."

"Okay, suit yourself, homo. You had your chance," she said as she picked up halter top and slammed the door behind her.

The two guys fell on the bed laughing at her brazen attempt to get laid. She wasn't attractive, and she was overweight. Joey was going to have to tell his boss about this incident. Respectful Workplace Training had to count for something. Cindy was stalking him.

"I gotta take a piss and take a shower," Dean said, pulling his shirt off and tossing it in the hamper.

"I call dibs on the toilet. I gotta piss so bad I can taste it," Joey said. He tried to outmaneuver Dean, who was blocking the doorway. Joey being smaller in stature just slid between his outstretched legs and reached the toilet before Dean even had a chance.

Dean laughed at Joey's quick move and turned on the shower, stripping off his shorts and boxer briefs. "You wanna shower with me," Dean said with a wink.

"I already showered at the gym," Joey said, sending out a spray of piss.

Dean stepped up to the toilet, took his flaccid cock in hand, let loose, his stream crossing with Joey's. Dean got an evil idea and without warning sent a geyser of pee at Joey's chest and shorts, wetting him down with a gusher of his hot piss. Joey started laughing and retaliated by squirting Dean's junk with a blast of his own piss. They quickly finished and flushed and got in the shower together.

They lathered and shampooed one another, making sure their junk and asses were clean and lickable. Dean's fingers worked up and down Joey's crack, hitting his bunghole on each pass and sending a shudder up Joey's spine. Joey's hands were caressing his favorite new thing: Dean's meaty uncut cock and big balls. They were kissing and fondling one another in rapt lust, making out under the warm water of the shower. Joey growled when Dean inserted his wet finger in his ass and worked it around, stretching and loosening Joey's sphincter. He kept the handheld shower head in his other hand, rinsing away any dregs that pulled out. Dean pushed in a second finger and plunged his two digits in and out, making Joey moan with pleasure. Once he was satisfied the Joey was cleaned out, Dean turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Taking a towel, he dried Joey's lithe young body, yearning to fuck that tight little ass.

Joey returned the favor and toweled Dean's muscles, stopping to bite his nipples and kiss his underarms. Dean was getting chubbed up at the attention Joey was lavishing on his body. He took the towel from Joey and tossed it aside, reached for Joey's hand and led him to their bed.

"Assume the position, bitch. Hands and knees, ass in the air," Dean demanded.

He felt the bristle of Dean's chin pushing against his taint. Dean used the fingers of both hands to pry apart the little bubble butt that he found so fucking hot. Using his tongue like a piston, Dean penetrated Joey's anal opening, then kissed and licked the pucker to get Joey to relax and accept the invasion that was about to occur.

"God, I love your dude cooch. It's so smooth and tight. Are you ready for me to fuck that hot ass of yours?" Dean asked in a smoldering voice.

"Fuck yeah, stick it in me, dude, make me your whore?" Joey moaned and rolled onto his back, legs spread, knees at his shoulders, giving Dean ultimate access to his mangina.

Dean dribbled a blob of lube on his fingers and made Joey's winking hole slippery. He pulled back his collar of foreskin and lubed his shiny cockhead, rubbing it on Joey's cherry.

"Just shove it in, fuck, I'm ready," Joey said impatiently.

Standing on the floor for more traction, Dean pulled Joey's ankles to his shoulders and leaned forward, pushing his cockhead smoothly and steadily past the relaxed sphincter muscle. The feeling was amazing, warm, and tight, as he glided his thick anaconda deeper, deeper, deeper, into Joey's colon. He looked at Joey's face. His eyes were clamped shut and his mouth twisted in pain, but he didn't complain.

"Fuck, Joey, you feel so awesome," Dean said when he bottomed out. Without stopping, he pulled back, leaving on his dick head inside Joey's butthole, now stretched to the max with Dean's fat hard cock penetrating it.

"Oh yeah, right there, you're hitting my love button, dude," Joey grunted. His lips curled up and teeth clenched. "Hssss," he breathed in pleasure and pain. It hurt like hell, but Dean's might prick plunging in and out across his prostate kept his cock hard and his gonads churning for release.

Leaning over his fuck buddy, Dean kissed Joey with intensity. Joey wrapped his arms around Dean's neck so that when Dean stood up straight, Joey was riding his cock. His legs wrapped around Dean's narrow waist as he bounced his body on Dean's fucking prick. It was no problem for Dean to manhandle Joey's body. He could have easily bench press Joey's 130 pounds, so deadlifting him while fucking his hole was easy, and it felt fantastic.

The gymnastics continued as Dean tossed Joey on the bed and climbed on his back. His hard cock was slippery with precum and lube and slid easily inside. He drilled that hole with pounding action while Joey was jacking his own dick in response. It had been a while since Dean actually fucked a pussy, but Joey's was hot and tight, Dean no longer cared if it was vagina or mangina that was satisfying his need to breed.

"Fuck, Joey, I'm gonna cum," Dean grunted. His breathing was raspy and harsh, and sweat was coating his muscles as he propelled his climax forward and slammed his solid anaconda into Joey's ass. He stopped. His muscles strained to push as deep as possible. He stopped breathing. "Aagghh," he cried as he dumped his gusher of baby makers deep in Joey's gut. Wave after wave of man spunk coated Joey's rectum. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck."

Joey was oh so close to nutting. He rolled over, feeling the loss of the massive tool pull out of his ass. He knelt on one knee with his foot planted on the opposite side of Dean's shoulders aiming his rigid cock at Dean's face. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes and waited for Joey's big finish. He wasn't disappointed. A long steady stream of white cum jettisoned from Joey's balls and hit Dean's mouth and lips. A string of jizz landed on his chin and a blob in his hair. Joey was breathing as if he were running a race. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." He collapsed on the bed next to Dean in recoil to his climax.

Lying satiated face-to-face, Dean planted a kiss on Joey's open mouth and shared the lingering taste of Joey's ejaculate. Without warning, Joey jumped from the bed, holding his hand as his butt. "Fuck!"

"Are you okay?" Dean asked with a worried look as he sat up.

"I'm fine. I just gotta drop your kids off at the pool," Joey said with a laugh. He hurriedly sat on the toilet and cut loose a loud fart from being ass fucked followed by a relentless stream of Dean's spent semen drizzling from his hole, ruby red from being pounded. Joey cleaned himself and returned to bed with a warm, wet cloth to clean his cum from Dean's face.

"You are one hot fucking piece of ass, babe," Dean said as he smacked Joey's butt cheek.

"Did you just call me 'babe'?" Joey asked with a big smile on his face.

"Well, you are my bitch," Dead said with a laugh.

Casey5940
Casey5940
122 Followers