Gus's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose picked her up and placed her on the couch with her legs spread.

"Now shave her pussy Jose, and Tyrone you come up here and side you dick into her mouth." Gus said with a big smile on his face.

When Tyrone got close to her mouth she opened it willingly and started to suck like a baby sucking on her mother's breast. As she was sucking on Tyrone Jose went to got a razor, some cream and started to shave her little white pussy. Gus wanted her pussy clean, just like Tony wanted but she would never do it for him. He also wanted it clean so nothing would block his view as his big black snake went deep inside this white pussy of hers. He wanted to see it go in inch by inch the dark black cock disappearing into the lily white pussy lips of hers.

Jill was sucking and licking Tyrone whole cock and balls. She could not get enough of it, she wanted his cum running down her throat. Deep down inside of her, she always wanted to suck a black cock but never until now admitted it to herself, but why now. She could not think, she could only feel, feel the largeness, the pleasure the little voice inside her head. She always wondered how it would taste and how it would fill her mouth both the size and flavor of the cum. She was afraid to try it because she was afraid she would lose herself to it, like now. The black cock had now taken control of her and she did not care, it was all about the pleasure.

She felt Tyrone's dick get harder and thicker, he was going to cum and she wanted it all, so she started to suck harder and pressed her lips onto Tyrone's dick tighter. She was going to take it all down her throat and not waist any of it.

Tyrone yelled "Danm I going to cum and this bitch wants it all. OOOOOOO, fuck, take it bitch, take it all. OOoo fuck I am coming shit."

Because he was so young, he came like a horse, cum just came out like a fire hose, cumming and cumming, pumping and pumping hot cream in her mouth and down he throat. It did not look like he would ever stop. The guys watch Jill's throat, every time Tyrone grunted, you could see her swallow, over and over again, God what a sight.

When Tyrone was done so was Jose. The pussy was all clean, and as a final touch Jose rubbed it down with H. Knowing that since it was shaved it would take it all in, he also slid some into her wet pussy she would have some real strong orgasms as he was licking her. He would also get high from it, he had done this before and it made the experience great for both of them.

As he rubbed it in and stuck his fingers inside of her pussy she bucked and pushed her pussy high into the air. Jose pulled her lips apart and put his mouth inside her pussy and started to lick her and kiss her, he was going to make this bitch orgasm till she was out of her head.

All the guys watched and cheered. Jill bucked and kept trying to open herself even more and more to Jose. Pushing her pussy high in the air and into Jose's face, when she would do that her tits would raise in the air, what a sight.

"OOOOOOO my God, shit fuck yes yes yes, OOOOO please stop, stop, don't stop O God, O my God, yes, yes. I...can't breath..." She kept babbling and her head just kept going from side to side. You could see she had no control over her body or her mind. Her chest kept going up and her nipples were as hard as stone. Jim would reach over and griped both of the nipples with his fingers and pinch them as hard as he could and then pulled them up into the air as far as they could go. "OOOOOOO, fuck the pain, OOOO shit pleasure, OOOOOO stop God stop YYYYeeeesssss." Jill would shout at the top of her lungs.

Then it happened, she made one last scream, her body shook controllably and her pussy squirted into Jose face and then she went limp. She had passed out on and collapsed onto the couch, do to her ultimate whole body orgasm.

"Go get some more wine, she will come to in a few minutes, we are far from done. I also have an idea I think you guys will like. I am going to turn this little white bitch into a black whore. When I get through with her she will only want black dick. Soon she pussy will get bitten by the black snake and take in all of his venom. She will not be able to walk by a black brother without her pussy getting wet." Gus laughed as he finished off another glass of wine.

"Tyrone you and Jose go upstairs and see if there is any lube up there. Check everywhere in the bedroom and in her bathroom, even in the closet."

While they were gone Gus whispered in Jill's ear, at the same time played with her pussy. "You want black cock, you need black cock to be fulfilled, you want black cock in your mouth and in you pussy and up your asshole, you want and need black cock in every hole. When you see white cock all you see is pain, with that he pinched her clit and she jumped. Black cock is pleasure white cock is pain. You love the feel of a black man inside of you and all over you. It is a feeling of pleasure, always black pleasure.

When they came down they were laughing. "Hay Gus, look what we found in the bathroom." They handed Gus some lube, a medium power blue dildo and a bright red enema bag. "Well, well, well, our little girl likes to play "Gus said with a snide look on her face.

"Jose, go get a cold rag and let's wake her up and start playing again. Jim, you go get some towels, Tyrone, you lift her up so she is in a sitting position."

Jim got the towels and was told to lay them on the floor so Jill could lay down on them when she came too.

Jose started to wipe her face with the cold rag and she started to come to, that is when Gus said" Tyrone place her on the floor and start licking her pussy, I want you to make her feel real good and Jim you can fuck her face as hard as you want while he is doing that. Remember, black pleasure, white pain."

"It's time to party men," said Jim smiling.

When she woke up she could feel someone licking her pussy again and her whole body started to react. Then someone grabbed her head and roughly started to plunge his dick into her mouth. It was the fat white man, Jim's dick was not as thick as Tony's, and it was very long. "Suck it you bitch, take it down your throat, deeper, deeper. I want you to take it all the way down, suck on my big white dick that's right, take it bitch."

She tried to take it, at times she found it hard to breath but the white man did not care. He kept grabbing my nipples and pulling up on them, harder and harder. But my pussy felt sooooo good; she was able to see the head of a black man, he was the one licking her clit and her pussy lips. OOOOOOOOOOO it felt soo good.

Tyrone started playing with her G Spot and she arched her back and moan again. "MMMMMMM" she could not say anything because she had a mouth full of cock but her body started to twitch and hump around.

Watching Jill body twist and turn and those big tits of her high in the air turned Jill on. He garbed her head and yelled "I am cumming, OO God damn take it bitch." And with that he started to dump his load down Jill's throat. As he did Jill thought it was nothing like the black guys, it was real watery and tasted funny, like it was not clean. She did not want it like she wanted the black cum, so she did not tighten her lips she just let it flow in and out of her mouth. But then all of a sudden she quite thinking about him and thought about what the black guy was doing and she started to reach another orgasm. Again she started to shout, "OOOOOOOO YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS God I love thisssssssssssssss yes, please yes don't stop O May God I'm coming OOOOO OOOO yes."

Jim got off of the couch, went to get another glass of wine and collapse on recliner. When Tyrone was done with Jill he stood, went to clean his face and got more wine.

Gus spoke with a soothing voice, "Come here Jill." She looked over at Gus, looked into his eyes. He was sitting on the couch with a beautiful hard cock in his lap. All she could see was pleasure, she wanted it. She did as he said, and when she got to him he handed her some lube and said, "Lube this big black cock; go head, you know you want to do it, you want to feel it." She did want it, she wanted to touch it, suck on it, make love to it and her pussy aced for it. Jill started to lube it up and it became even harder and a real shiny black, like one of those silky black snakes from Africa. Gus kept whispering, "Feels good doesn't it? You want it? You want to give it pleasure. You know that is your job to please a black man and his cock. You give it pleasure and it will please you. You want to feel pleasure; you want it inside of you." She looked up into his eyes again and nodded, and with a soft voice said, "yes."

When she was done she crawled onto Gus's lap with her legs on either side of his. Gus's held his dick right under her rubbing his dick onto her pussy slit, sliding it from front to back teasing it, touching her clit. Then he said, "If you do this my big black snake will own you forever." Her pussy felt the head of his dick go back and forth over and over again, she wanted it soooo bad she did not care what he just said. "Yes, please, I don't care, I just want it, I need it, I need your black snake inside of me." Then she lowered herself on to his big black snake. "Slowly girl, slowly" His cock eased into her tight little pussy, her lips parted and let it inter her. His big cock hurt a little but God did it feel good. "OOOOOOO God, it is sooooooo big, I don't know if I can take it all, God I want you, all of you."

"You can take it baby, just ease it down slowly. You can have all of me. This will be the best fucking you have ever had in your life. My big black dick will fill you like you have never been filled before. It was made for you and your pussy." Gus watched as his black dick pierced her pussy lips, he watch as inch by inch his black dick was devoured by this little whit pussy of hers. Soon he was balls in.

As she had it all inside of her she rested on his lap. Just then someone handed her a glass of wine. She took it and drank it down as fast as she could, then handed it back. She looked into Gus's eyes and put her hands on his shoulders and slowly started to pump his big black dick in and out of her. "OOOOOOOOO YYYeeesssss, please yes, it feels soooooooo good. I have never felt so full, it feels sooooooo fucking good, I want more, I want it all. She bent over and French kissed him, her tongue getting lost in his mouth. Faster and faster she pumped him in and out of her, and then he put his hands under her ass and started to fuck on his own. Both of them started to slam each other, over and over again. God yes, yes, o my God, I can't OOOOO I can't take it, you are making me burn inside. OOOOO God I am going to OOOOOO OOOOO God, God, Yes, Yes, more, more Fuck, Fuck , your dick, black dick, AAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOO coming, coming yes, yes O MY GOD.

With that she started to shake uncontrollable, she was like an animal on a stick, going wild. Then Gus started, to slam her bottom as hard as he could, and started to cum. "Fuck, bitch, Fuck yes cum I am cumming, o fuck yes." Then he started to grunt and grunt and Jill could feel him cum inside of her. When she felt that she started to cum with him.

When they were done Jill just fell onto his chest, lifeless.

Jose could not wait any longer, he had to fuck her it was his time. So he raised her to her feet but she was so tired she bent over. Jose saw his chance and while bent over slid his dick into her wet pussy. Shit was it hot.

"Pull her arms back, make her tits stick out again" Shouted Jim.

So Jose did just that, he pulled her arms back and it make her bend forward and lower. This made it easier for him to go in deeper into her. While in this position he could fuck her good and hard and Jim could play with her tits and nipples. He would pull on both her nipples so all of her tits weight would pull on her nipples. She was screaming and screaming from the pain, both in her battered pussy and from her sore nipples. Jim and Jose were both laughing. She could not understand why these two white men wanted to hurt her so. The black men made her feel so good and the white guys just caused pain. Jose said "I'm cumming, o fuck," he slammed into her two or three more time before he went in as deep as her could to deposit all of his seamen into her pussy.

Jim sat on the couch and said "bring her here, now it is my turn. Jose brought her forward and she was made to saddle this fat sweaty slob. Jim's dick was not that long but is was fat, and so was his sweaty belly. Once impaled on his dick he grabbed her by the neck and said "pump bitch." Jill started to pump up and down on his dick, Jim would slapping her tits and pull on her nipples. From behind Jose inserted the little blue dildo he had found into her ass hole. When he did this Jill tried to jump but Jim pushed down on her shoulders so she could not move. Now while Jim pumped her pussy, Jose kept inserting the dido in her ass in our out as fast as he could and as deep as he could. With both actions her body started to react, and she could feel another orgasm coming on. "O God, no, no I am cumming, OOOOOOOO fuck." When she screamed that, both Jim and Jose rammed in as hard and as deep as they could. "OOOO fuck." As she came so did Jim, dumping as much seamen as he could. Again she collapsed but this time it was onto a white fat smelly chest.

Jose took out the dildo, and look at her asshole. It was open and looking for someone to fill it. He was already hard again because of what he was doing with the dildo to her little ass hole. So he took his chance and drove his dick as deep into her ass as he could. Jill screamed, "AAAAAAA" but Jose held her down and then asked Jim to help which he did right away. God it hurt, Jill though. There was no pleasure in this it was just a white animal fucking her asshole. Jose just kept pumping and pumping as fast as he could, it did not take long, he grunted for the last time, went in deep and came. "God that was great" Said Jose. When they were done with her Jim punished her aside as if she was just a toy they were done playing with.

Jill fell off of the couch on to the floor. Jim pushed her out of the way with his foot and went with Jose to go get more wine and H.

Tyrone came over, smiled and stuck out his hand to her. She took his hand and got up onto her feet. Then he gave her a glass of wine, while she was drinking it Tyrone said to her "Please, follow me." Jill looked at this beautiful black man and went with him. In her mind he was black and would not hurt her.

Tyrone took her up stairs to her bathroom. They took a shower together, he wash her all over inside and outside. Then she got to washes him, this mangiest black body and beautiful long black dick. She enjoyed rubbing her hands all over him and feeling every inch of his silk black body. God she longed to have that dick inside of her, deep inside of her and she wanted is black cum. She also wondered, she never thought about sex with a black man or any man as much as she had tonight. Her mind could not focus on anything but sex tonight, maybe it was the wine, but something told me that it was not bad. It was like she finally woke up to this black pleasure, maybe it has always been inside of her and is just now awakened. When they were done Tyrone handed her a towel and they left the bathroom and into the bedroom.

As they entered the bedroom her candles were light, and a sweet smell came from the room. She looked up and saw Gus was on the bed. "Come here to me and lay down," He said with that soft seductive voice of his. Again she listened it was like he had some strange power over her. As she got to the bed Gus told her to laid down on her back. Before she knew it Tyrone had spread her legs and was kissing, sucking and licking on her pussy again. That wonderful pleasure swiped over her again, all she could think about was the up and coming pleasure she will have soon.

As she laid there with Tyrone licking her pussy Gus leaned over and French kissed her, his tongue softly exploring her mouth, taking over her brain, at the same time feeling and playing with her breasts and nipples. Her brain started to swarm around and around, all she could think about was being made love to by these two black men, giving her this total black pleasure.

Soon her body started to react to both men. "OOOOOO God," for the first time she lowered her hands and pushed Tyrone's face deeper into her pussy, wanting him more and more. "OOOOOOO yes, take me, kiss me, you feel sooo good, God you are great."

Gus started whispering into her ear "What do you want Jill? What do you want us to do? You have to ask for it, you have to describe what you want."

"Fuck me, please fuck me." Jill whimpered.

"Not good enough, we could send in the white men. Is that what you want? You want them to fuck you?" Gus stated.

"No, no I want your big black dicks inside of me. Fuck me with your black dicks, I want, I need your black dicks. Only your big dicks inside of me, please I need your inside of me. Please fill my pussy with you wonderful black snakes." Jill shouted.

"Will our big black snakes make you happy?" Gus asked.

"Yes, yes, O yes I need your big black snakes, only your black snakes will make me feel happy and complete. Please do with me as you will, I will do anything you want. Just give me your black snakes, please." Jill voice was pleading.

She started to buck again, sticking her pussy high in the air. She was offering her pussy, her whole body up to Tyrone and Gus. It was theirs, it belong to them.

Gus rolled over onto his back and said with a smile and a whisper, "It is here baby, if you want it," as he pointed to his dick. She looked over and saw his beautiful back cock and knew what to do. She got up and positioned herself over his cock. She smiled and lowered herself onto him, he watch it slowly diapered inside of her. She leaned forward and started to fuck his dick inside of her. "God, does that feel good, I want it in me forever." With that Gus pulled her onto his chest and whispered, "Tyrone is now going to enter your ass so you will be totally full of black cock."

"Will it hurt?" she asked looking deep into his eyes.

"Maybe a little, but it will be worth it when he is done. Just relax, he will go in slow and easy, we will do this together. We want to give you everything you want, everything you will ever need."

First Tyrone worked on it with his tongue, and then he put some lube on his finger and worked on it with 1 then 2 and then finely 3 fingers. While he was doing that Gus and Jill were French kissing each other and she was slowly humping his big black dick inside of her pussy. All the while Jill would make whimpering, and moaning sounds of pleasure. "OOOOOO yes, OOOO does that feel good, I want you both inside of me no matter what."

Tyrone stopped playing with her asshole and kissed her on the right cheek, then slowly interred his black cock inside of her ass. First his purple head pressed against her rosebud hole, it slowly opened and let her in. He watched as her pretty white asshole swallowed up all of his black cock. God it was sooooo tight and it held on to him as he entered her. It almost seem like her asshole was sucking his dick into her. He though wow what a beautiful sight, I hope I can hold on long enough to enjoy this for a while. Once in, he whispered to Gus, "I am all the way in."

Gus pulled away from Jill's face and whispered, "We are in how do you feel?"

"OOOO yes, I feel soooooo full." Jill whispered and smiled.

Gus then said to Tyrone, "Let's start pleasing this lady." Then he pulled Jill towards him and started to kiss her again.

Gus started too slowly pump her, and then Tyrone followed pumping her ass. Jill started making moaning and whimpering sounds. "OOOOOOO sssooooo tight, soooooo good, OOOOO black cock, OOOOOOO My God keep, keep doing that, yes, yes, more, yes more yes, yes."