Gutter Mouth Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Animal grunts and slurping sucking noises filled the room. I was grateful that my eyes were still closed because the sensory assault on my cock and my ears were already overloading my cum dam. To add a visual to the mix would have broken the dam altogether and I didn't want this mind blowing blowjob to end just yet. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer anyway so I kept my eyes shut as my mom went crazy on my cock with her mouth. Along with licking and sucking she took me deep into her throat several times. Once in a while in between her mad animalistic growls I felt her teeth scrape across my head and that was the death blow to my cum walls. My heavy breathing joined in with the chorus of her noisy fellatio and I shouted, "OH MOM".

When my son's breathing broke his silence I knew he was close and when he shouted my name I took him deep into my throat as he emptied his balls down my gullet. I choked down rope after succulent rope of his tangy teen goo, greedily coveting every

last drop. The hungry nympho basked in her victorious triumph and I stifled a she wolf howl that nearly left my mouth by taking my son one last time down my throat. Temporarily satiated, I reigned in the nympho and took over again asking, "How was that baby? You sure had a lot to give." His skin was clammy with perspiration and beads of sweat glistened off his forehead. His breathing was still heavy and quick. I placed my hand on his heart and could feel it pounding. I could tell by his silence that he was still in the thralls of his orgasm so I patiently waited for it to run it's course before cajoling an answer from him.

I could here my mom's voice asking, "How was that?", and something about having a lot to give but my body was rocked with my orgasm and my power of speech was seized until I could regain proper brain function. Finally after who knows how long with a voice thick with freshly quenched satisfaction I could only muster a simple, "Thank you." My mom gave a light hearted laugh and I soon joined in with a giggle of my own. She nuzzled up against me and placed her head on my chest and it felt so right, so natural to feel her lying there next to me. After basking in my afterglow for a few minutes I said, "I'm feeling a little selfish here mom. I want to give you pleasure too. Tell me how and I will do what ever you say."

Just when I thought I had some control over the dirty girl my son had to go and say something that roused the unquenchable thirst of my alter ego. I think the time to officially introduce him to her was in order or at least to warn him of just who he was lying next to. "Son, there's something else I think I need to tell you but at the same time I'm a little afraid."

"Mom, you just said that we can completely trust each other and don't have any need to hide anything. Please don't be afraid to say anything to me."

"You're right sweetheart, thanks for reminding me. You see before I was with your father I was very promiscuous with boys. Even as a little girl I have always been quite, shall I say, aggressive. But when I meet your father he woke up this other side of me. She was always there but it was he that really brought her fully to life."

"You mean like an invisible friend?"

"Yes, exactly. Only I don't know if I'd really call her a friend, she's more of a pest."

"And do you talk to her?"

"I hate to admit it without sounding crazy but yes, unfortunately we speak all the time, well at least when it comes to things she craves. Like food or shoes or anything bad really. She's a really naughty bad girl. God, you must think I'm a crazy loon for telling you this."

"Then I must be crazy too cuz I have someone I talk to as well."

"Oh honey no, please tell me you're just trying to make me feel better. I would just die if I've passed some kind of voice in your head thing on to you."

"It's true, we talk all the time. But he's not a bad guy or anything. He's more of a guy that I sort of hash things out with, like a good friend or almost like a brother. If anything he sort of warns me about trouble."

"Really? Well, I guess that's okay. Maybe he could teach my girl a lesson or two. Ha ha. Well anyway, what I'm getting at is that my girl is very naughty and that's putting it mildly. She is down right dirty especially when it comes to sex and she hasn't had some good dirty sex for a long time. To be honest I'm worried for you baby. I don't want your first time to be dirty and nasty. Your first time should be pure and golden and something you'll remember for the rest of your life as a wonderful positive experience. I'm not quite sure I'm strong enough to keep this dirty girl from turning your first time into an all out desecration of a young boy's virginity." I sat up and looked him in the eyes. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" I watched as a smile crossed his face.

"So you're saying that this other girl, this bad girl, would want to get dirty and nasty?"

"That's exactly what l'm saying, and why are you smiling?"

"Does she like to talk dirty, like the girl on the video I was watching?"

"Ha, she puts that girl on the video to shame. If I were to let her out to play, you wouldn't even recognize me son. I would cease to be your mother. She would completely take over and I'm just not ready to unleash a girl like that onto you son. I don't think you could handle her. And I wouldn't be able to regain control of her once I let her out of her cage." I watched him smile even more and the bitch inside me shouted, 'You see, he wants me. He's the fruit of your loins. He loves it dirty. That's what he watches on the god damn computer. Let me at him, LET ME AT HIM!!'

"Son, you have no idea what your asking for. This bitch is crazy, she's evil. She might slap you or scratch you or even bite you. She's an animal honey. She'll tear you apart and I won't be able to help you. She'll lock me away and I won't be able to protect you. And if I let her out once, she'll want to come out all the time. No baby, no, you don't want to meet her, trust me. I'm battling her as we speak not to tear right into you. The way you smell, the way you look. That helpless innocent face of yours that she just wants to corrupt and rape you forcefully of your innocence. She wants to enslave you into her world of filth and debauchery. There is no going back son, believe me, I've already signed with the devil and she only wants to get your soul too."

"I hear what you're saying mom, believe me I do, but my soul has already been given to the devil. It was given the day that condom failed with you and my dad. I was conceived into debauchery. It's already apart of my soul. I love it dirty, at least that's what I look for on the web. Now it all makes perfect sense to me. I've never understood my cravings for such dark dirty desires but it's there all right. There's no doubt about it. There's nothing to protect me from mom. I have the same desires as you. You have no idea how badly I want you to go crazy on me. I'm going mental with anticipation just hearing you describe your other half. And don't forget, my other half is a sensible guy and I'm very confident that we will be back to our normal selves if we just give into our lustful desires. Just like you said, we have to feed our lust as well as our body's. My sensible half won't allow our dirty halves to rule and control our lives but they will need to be fed once in a while to keep them happy and satisfied. There's no getting past that. They are too strong not to be fed. I promise you that nothing's gonna change, in fact things will get better. Do you believe me when I say that?" I started to see a tear fall from her face and she sobbed,

"So I caused you to be a dirty boy? Oh son, that's so sad."

"Not completely mom, I'm still a good boy too. In fact, I'd say that I'm only a bad boy in that one little way, less than half. The rest of me is all good." I slowly saw a smile start to grow on her face as she said,

"And there he is, my sweet angel. Looks like you and your good sensible half are going to have to be strong and watch out for our bad selves. Promises me son, you'll take care of me. You'll watch over me, protect me. Don't let anything bad happen to me."

"Never, never ever. I love you mom." We both lost ourselves in another deal sealing kiss and with that kiss pledged our love and devotion to each other forever. The kiss ended up turning into more of a make out session as my mom began shifting her weight and changing her position to where she was more on top of me. Next thing I know her tongue invades my mouth and began forcefully asserting itself. I did not reject it but it caught me off guard. I didn't know what to do. This was my first kiss with tongue and I was terrified that I would do it wrong. Without knowing it I began to shake a little. Just then my mom stopped and asked,

"What's wrong baby? You're shaking."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. It must be nerves."

"Oh honey, you don't have to be nervous with me."

"Well it's just that I've never really kissed with my tongue and, well, I didn't want to do it wrong." I turned my head to hide my embarrassment. "God I feel like such a looser."

Instantly I felt anger at myself for not remembering that he was just a beginner. 'You see what happens when you rush things you fucking bitch. You're gonna scare him away and then neither one of us is gonna get what we want. Why do you have to be such an aggressive bully all the time? Would you just back the fuck off and let me handle this?'

'Okay, okay. Sorry, just get him back. Do what ever you have to do but please get him back, pleeeeease. I beg you.'

"I'm so sorry babe, please forgive me. I keep forgetting that this is your first time. It was totally my fault and you're not a looser. Never ever think that with me. You were doing just fine. You'll get more confidence with practice is all. Would you like to try again? We can practice kissing if you want." I watched him slowly turn back towards me and smile.

"Okay. Sorry. I just hate being such a beginner at all of this. I want to be a man for you, not some dumb kid." She let out a tension reducing laugh and said,

"Don't you dare stop being a dumb kid, and you're man enough for me. To be honest baby your innocence and vulnerability right now is driving me mad with... with god, I don't have the right words for it. Passion, desire, well, ecstasy is really the word I'm looking for. You're driving me crazy."

I saw this fire in her eyes that made her look, I don't know like, dangerous or something. It was a little scary but mostly a turn on. "You mean you actually like it when I'm shy and don't know what I'm doing? How could you possibly like that? I thought all women wanted a manly take charge guy with experience." Her voice changed to a predatory pitch saying,

"My god baby, like you have no idea. You're like this sweet little innocent thing and I just want to rob you of your first, well, your first everything. It sounds kinda sick but I so feel so dirty like a sexual predator. I know you want this to happen too but, I can't believe I'm about to say this, I sort of would like it if you would act like you didn't want this to happen, like I was forcing myself onto you. Oh god, that's sick isn't it? That's so fucking perverted." Just then I felt him jump a little and open his eyes wider. "What baby, did I over share? You must think I'm a total fucking perv." Again, he jumped. "What baby, what is it?"

"Well, it's just that I don't ever hear you swear very much. It's, it's... kinda hot." I watched another wicked smile cross her face.

"Well, I guess you're right, I usually don't talk that way around you. All this open sharing that we're doing has kinda loosened my tongue. Did that excite you, to hear a dirty word come out of my mouth?"

I swallowed hard and said, "Yes, like you wouldn't believe. I mean I'm not that innocent that I'm not used to talk like that. I talk that way all the time with my friends but I've always cleaned it up around you."

"I guess I have too, kept it clean around you. Ha ha because believe me, back in the day, I had the mouth of a drunken sailor but yeah, just with my friends. I didn't talk like that in front of my parents or any adults for that matter. That's funny, we are a lot alike you and me. But how about this, now that we know we both use bad words, can we still keep it clean except in the bed room? Things are already changing so fast as it is. I want to keep everything else as it was, deal?" I stuck out my hand to confirm our pact.

I shook her extended hand in agreement outside of our new sleeping arrangement and said, "Absolutely, that's an easy one. I think I agree, I don't want anything else to change either." We both stared at each other as we chiseled away at the rules and parameters of our new relationship and so far everything was falling into place nicely. Just the act of hashing out a new sex life with my mom gave me butterflies in my stomach. But I needed to push and probe a little further and get something else out in the open before we went any further. "Wow, this is great. It feels so good to talk like this."

"I know, I feel the same. It's so liberating. I feel like a new person."

"Me too. So, since we're being all honest and open and all, I want to talk about this whole dirty talk thing." I watched as her eyes and face became super mischievous.

"Yeeeees?"

"Well, you heard some of the things that actress was saying on the video right?"

"Oh I heard all right, pretty raunchy."

"Yeah well, I thought so too, but as raunchy as it was I've always wondered, could it get even dirtier?" Her twisted smile still on her face she said,

"Keep talking."

"Well, of course I like dirty talk but is there such a thing as extreme dirty talk? Like for instance suppose we did like a little acting."

"You mean like role playing?"

"Yes, exactly. We could role play. We wouldn't really be ourselves, we would just act out our fantasies."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"Well, like you said just a minute ago you were kinda turned on when I was shy and thought it would be hot if I kinda resisted you. Like you sort of wanted to take what you wanted by force? And well, my fantasy is..." I paused not sure of how she would respond to my extreme request.

"Go on baby, tell me what your fantasy is. I promise nothing will shock me."

"Well, I was hoping you would turn off your feelings for me as a son. Resist your instincts to be nice to me. I want more than just the plane old garden variety dirty talk, I want you to role play as a mean mommy. I want you to yell and scream terrible horrible obscenities at me as we have sex. I want you to be as brutal as possible, showing no mercy or pity. I want you to call me the most filthy and disgusting names you can think of and do it as loud and as hurtful possible urging me to fuck you harder and faster and never being satisfied with my performance. I want you to hurl an unlimited supply of curse words at me, doing your very best to degrade and verbally humiliate me to the point that would break the average person in two but knowing the whole time that in reality I will love it. I would bath in it, I would wallow like a pig in mud with enjoyment at every beautiful, disgusting, foul, putrid, deliciously dirty word in the English language you could possibly think of. I don't even care if you invent new words just as long as you brutally beat me down with your dirty words. Also that you realize that this is just a role play, just a fantasy, just two people shutting off reality for a while and turning on the world of make believe. Deep down I know you could never act that way towards me but I'm asking you to shut reality down and put on your acting hat. And when its all done then it's back to reality and everything returns to the way it was. Well, I guess that's about it. Pretty hardcore huh? I couldn't tell how she was reacting to my request with the poker face she had on but she said that nothing would shock her so I hoped she was telling the truth.

As stunned as I was to hear his fantasy my cunt was wetter than it had ever possibly been listening to his detailed description. How diabolical, how sinfully unholy. I'm not even sure his father and I had achieved such carnal debauchery in our short relationship. God damn, my son was more sexually corrupt than I had thought. He had even managed to silence the inner dirty nympho and I never thought that was possible but I knew I would need her and for her to pull out all the stops to be successful at such a request. I could see in his eyes that he had bared his soul to me and I had a tremendous respect for him being so courageous. How could I possibly say no to such bravery? "Okay son, if that's what you really want then I'll do my best at giving you my worst."

"Wow, that's great mom. But I really want you to think hard if you're up for what I'm asking because quite frankly I have some doubts about your ability to flip the loving mom switch off."

"Well son, I will admit that I have never taken it to that level but I've come close. I don't think it would be that tough to ratchet things up to the place I think you want to take it. I just hope you yourself are ready to handle that kind of abuse cuz you did say show no mercy and I will definitely show you no mercy."

"I can handle it mom, I promise you."

"And in return you're gonna hold up your end and role play a reluctant virgin who's being taken by force."

"Yes, I will play my part."

"Okay, I think we have everything worked out but if we're going to be making this kind of racket I think we should move this into the family room. It's more in the center of the house and your room is too close to the neighbor's house even with closed windows." We held hands as we walked towards our life changing moment. This was going to change everything. My heart began pounding again.

Fuck, here we go. My heart was pounding again as we walked to the TV room. Then a thought occurred to me and I asked, "So mom, what about a condom, do we need one?"

"No baby, I've been on birth control pills for a long time. It helps suppress my menstrual cycle. So if you don't want to pull out you can cum inside me. Ooooo, that's so dirty to say. God damn son, I'm getting so turned on by this."

"Well, suppose we role play that you aren't on birth control. That would make things even hotter."

"God you're a dirty boy and I like the way you think. Fine, let's go super taboo with it. So how do we start it off?"

"Hmm, let me think. How about this, you've been broken up with your boyfriend for a long time and your vibrator just broke. You're sexually frustrated and you've had your eye on me for a while now. The broken vibrator was the last straw and you walk in on me watching TV. You start hitting on me casually at first but with no success so you start being more forceful and the more I resist the more irritable you become until all out force and maybe even blackmail is used to get your way."

"It's sad to admit how much of that scenario is close to being true. So I guess we will just imagine that we have some clothes on."

"Well if you want to go put a robe on and I'll put on a pair of sweatpants and I'll meet you back here."

"Okay, if we're gonna do this we may as well do it right. Meet you right back here." I dashed back to my room and took some extra time to put on something a little sexier than my robe. I had a silk nighty that I'm sure would get his blood boiling. I also went the extra mile and evacuated my bowels. I didn't know where the night was going but if we were going to be doing any ass play I wanted to keep shit where it belonged and that's in the toilet. I mean I can be a dirty girl just as much as the next but I'm still a lady and there's no quicker way to kill the mood than a disgusting moment like that. Just as I was ready to walk to the family room I heard the TV turn on. I took a deep breath and said 'Okay bitch, you're up. He wants it to be extreme so let's make it happen.'