Guy at a Girls' School Pt. 01

Story Info
The main character is the only guy in his circle of friends.
3.1k words
4.51
4.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Backstory****

This is the story of how I was the only guy in my circle of friends and how we all got together, sexually. How did this all happen? Let me set some background. In my county, there were two Catholic schools. Sacred Heart and St. Mark's. Both of my parents graduated from St. Mark's, different years, never knew each other in school, and settled down in a neighborhood where they could send their kids there as well. My sister was three years older than me. She was a senior when I was a Sophomore, the year everything changed.

In 1994, Sacred Heart's sports program was on fire. The football team won the state championship, and for the second year in a row, their boy's basketball team came in second place in the state finals. The boy's soccer team also finished with an impressive 15-5 record and missed the tournament by one heartbreaker of a game. Needless to say, if you were a boy in that county, and you had any hopes of playing one of those sports in college, your ass was going to Sacred Heart.

That didn't apply to me. I'm Eric.  I went from St. Mark's bench-warming JV Fullback to the slowest, smallest Forward the game of soccer has ever seen. I was getting the piss beat out of me my Junior year by guys two years older than me. Worse yet, twice a year, we played Sacred Heart, so my former teammates joined in on the beatdowns. We had to forfeit three games that season due to injuries and not enough players left on the field. Including my injury, when I broke my arm the last game of my junior year. I begged and begged my parents to let me go to Sacred Heart, but you literally had to drive past St. Mark's to get there from our house, so it was a wasted effort on my part. Logic prevailed.

I had left school in June 1995, a 150lb weakling and come back in September for my Senior year with 10 extra pounds of lean muscle and basically a 6', walking uppercase "Y". I was finally holding my own on the pitch (but we still sucked) and turned 18 two weeks into the school year. By this time, the boy-girl ratio at St Mark's was closer to 5 to 1. All my guy friends had moved on to Sacred Heart, and I started hanging out with a group of girls I knew from most of my classes. Karen, Mitzy, and Faith.

Karen was tall (5'8") blonde with blue eyes, 34Cs that were always in a sports bra. She rarely wore makeup, if ever. She always kept her hair in a tight ponytail. She was on the girls' soccer team. They had a much better record than the boys, but she never made a big deal out of it except in a playfully teasing sort of way. She turned 18 two days before me, and we all knew that she lost her virginity to Steven Cooper our junior year. When Steven transferred to Sacred Heart, he cruelly broke up with her.

Mitzy was tiny, 4'11", brown hair, tight curls, and green eyes. a bubbly but brilliant cheerleader flyer. They would toss her in the air, and she'd end up at the top of the pyramid. She had little breasts, 32A and was extremely flexible. She was the youngest, she didn't turn 18 until the spring. We were sure she was a virgin.

Faith didn't play sports. She had blown her knee out playing field hockey her freshman year and never played again. She'd call herself, with a laugh, an "athletic supporter." She had long, black hair, big, anime-like brown eyes that could cut deep into your soul, a 5'4" hourglass figure, 38D breasts, hips, and butt to match, but a thin waist. She always wore heavy makeup, and her birthday was in early November. We knew she was a virgin, because she often loudly insisted she was saving herself for Hugh Grant. She was a huge flirt/tease.

Did I mention this was a Catholic school? Yeah, it was a schoolboy's dream. However, my family was deeply religious, and thanks to deep-rooted Catholic repression, I didn't notice them at all in a sexual way, until everything changed, Ultimately, I was the one that ruined everything because I'm such an idiot. But i'm moving far ahead.

****Our Story Begins****

It was the weekend after Faith's birthday. The boys and girls soccer teams played a local public high school. No surprise, we lost and the girls won. It was the end of the season anyway, and our playoff hopes were dashed months ago. The plan post game was to celebrate Faith's birthday at Karen's house because the fridge and pantry were always full and she had a hot tub. Mitzy and her family were still out of town, so it was just going to be three of us to watch TV and Hugh Grant movies (so sue me, it was the 90s and I kind of liked "Four Weddings and Funeral"), order pizza, and eat cake.

After the game, I was throwing my gym bag into the back of my dad's minivan when Faith came up behind me, poked my ribs, startling me.

"Yeeaa!" I jumped and yelled.

"Rough loss, Tiger," Faith said in her husky Mae West voice.

"Yeah, well, did you see that guy from South? He was at least 7' tall!"

"Mmm more like 6'4", I wouldn't mind if you wrapped him up in a box for my birthday." Faith bit her lip, rolled her eyes, squeezed her legs together, and moaned a sigh. She always made comments like that; you didn't know if she was serious or not.

"You slut," I chided her.

"VIRGIN slut," she corrected. "But for him, maybe not for long."

"C'mon, be serious, do you need a ride to Karen's? She and I are leaving as soon as she gets off the bus. I need a shower and a soak in her hot tub."

"No, I'm going to stand here and freeze my tits off!" She pointed over her shoulder and said, "I've got my mom's putt putt car for the weekend, I'll meet you guys there. Oh,  here's the little bitch herself! Did you wiiiin?" She whined in a sing-song voice.

Karen, with her bag over her shoulder, bounded up to us, ponytail swaying, threw her pack between us, narrowly missing my head, and it landed with a "thud" into the back of the van.

"You're goddamned right, we won; we kicked their snotty asses good! I need a show-aah and a soak! C'mon, loser, take me home!" She slapped me on the butt.

"How did you know we lost?"

"I can read it on your face, plus I saw the scoreboard on the way into the locker room, 1-7 with 5 minutes left. Was that your goal?"

Yeah, the last one of my high school career."

"Fuck yeah, that's ma boy! Now get me home!"

It was a good thing Faith didn't ride with us. Halfway to Karen's house, we realized that our sweat-soaked bodies filled the minivan with that funk only active teenagers could produce. We laughed and rolled down the windows, even though it was 40 degrees F outside. The sounds of us screaming along to "Tubthumping" by Chumbawumba flowed out the window as we arrived at Karen's house.

"You can take the shower in my bathroom, I'll use the master. That way, we don't funk up the house like we did this shit wagon!" Karen got out of the van, grabbed her bag, and bounced up the driveway. I followed behind, taking a long gaze at Karen's tight, toned ass swaying through her shiny black Umbro shorts.

We passed Faith's car, already cooling in front of the house by the curb.

"I guess Faith let herself in; she probably caught a chill watching your ass getting beat up," Karen teased, smiling so widely that her eyes closed.

"Har har!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

We walked through the front entryway, and I padded up the stairs to a closed guest bathroom door and knocked.

Faith, are you in there, or did you fall in?"

"Gimmie a second, Tiger, i'm getting my suit on".

The door opened, and Faith emerged wearing a red one-piece bathing suit, cut deeply at the neck to accentuate and show the cleavage of her huge, pale breasts on her tiny frame, and black, shiny workout shorts.

I only ogled for a split second before shaking my head and saying, "Wow! You don't leave much to the imagination with that suit!" I exclaimed.

Hmmm, play your cards right, and you won't NEED an imagination." Faith purred, hands on her wide hips. She always said things like that, but of course she never meant them.

Yeah, right!" I laughed.

Karen bounded up the stairs behind us.

"Tub's almost too hot at 115, so I took the cover off. I need to get that shower going and clean off before I soak. I don't want to turn the tub into soup. Meet you in there, sexy!" Karen slapped Faith playfully on the ass. Faith yelped, rubbed her butt, and gave a playful Hmmm, oh yeah!."

I slipped past Faith into the guest bathroom, which was essentially Karen's private bathroom, turned on the shower, and stripped down. [Author's note: This is usually the time when guys say "I had a thick, uncut 8" dick". Well, this is a true story, so I'll just say I'm a grower, not a shower, and my dick is average but on the thick side, and I'm circumcised.] I got in and started lathering up with one of Karen's sweet-smelling gel soaps. While I showered, the image of Karen's ass and Faith's tits popped into my brain. I quickly got hard and started stroking my cock. I was brought back to reality by a knock on the door. It was Karen.

"Hey! Can I get my conditioner? My mom's stuff stinks; I have the good stuff in there."

"Y-yeah okay!" I stammered

The door to the bathroom opened, and I could see the fuzzy image of Karen through the shower curtain. She was wearing a pink towel.

I opened the curtain just enough to put my arm through, hiding, and handed her a bottle. Here I was, still hard from practically jerking off in her shower! Could she see? I slunk back, hiding myself like Quasimodo.

"Hoo hoo! It smells like sex and strawberries in here, hee hee!" Karen laughed as she left.

I sighed, my erection succeeding, my balls aching from lack of relief. I finished my shower and pulled on my blue, Gap swimsuit trunks. I tied the ties and took a look into the full-length mirror in the bathroom closet.

**That dude from South wasn't THAT hot, right? Whatever! Let Faith have her fantasy.**

I walked out of the bathroom and intercepted Karen on the landing. Her hair was still wet and she had put on a string bikini that had a flannel design very similar to the one I was wearing.

I let myself gaze at her toned body briefly before saying, "Let me guess, Gap?"

"Duh, of course, c'mon, let's go soak before my joints seize". Karen playfully backhanded me in the stomach. I instinctively flexed to absorb the hit. "Ow! You could break rocks on those abs!" She playfully shook her hand in mock pain.

Yeah, sure you could." [ I didn't think I was anything special back then, but I'd kill to get those abs back.]

We grabbed towels from the downstairs closet and went through the sliding door to the back patio, where we could see that Faith was already in the tub. Karen put her finger to her lips to indicate we should sneak up on her. Quietly, we slipped out the door, into the cold air, and crept to the hot tub. The back of her head was barely visible over the top of the hot tub. We could hear the tub's motor running as the jets were on full blast. Steam was rising from the hot water. As we rounded the tub, we could see Faith's face illuminated by the tub's lights. We were about to jump in surprise when Karen gripped my arm and pulled me to a stop.

Faith had a weird look on her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her mouth was open in what can only be described as a look of pain. One hand was just above the foaming water, squeezing her left breast over her wet suit, her nipple clearly visible, her other hand was hidden under the water. It was obvious she was right over one of the strongest jets in the tub, intended for working stubborn knots, but it was now working something entirely different. Karen's grip tightened on my bicep as we watched. Our friend's breathing turned deep and fast. Her hands went from squeezing the breast to grazing the protruding nipple, then flicking through the thin material. Her eyebrows raised as she arched her back slightly, seemingly holding her breath, and finally her whole body shook through a violent orgasm. Her pained face turned to a wide, satisfied smile as her breathing subsided and she slowly opened her eyes. Karen and I looked at each other, shrugged, and softly clapped.

"Oh, holy shit! I'm so sorry!" Faith's eyes went wide, and her face flushed with embarrassment, covering her body with her arms.

"No, don't be sorry," Karen chuckled. "Do you think I haven't done that in here? I think I should know that jet's name for how many times i've fucked it." Karen licked her lips and turned to me, looking down. "It looks like i'm not the only one, either".

Faith sat up straighter in the tub, and I realized two sets of female eyes were now looking at me. I followed their gaze and realized I had made a tent in my trunks. Now it was my turn to be embarrassed, and I turned quickly to hide my erection.

C'mon, stud, put that thing away and get in here before you catch a cold". Karen swung her long legs over the side of the hot tub and flopped into the foamy liquid. I followed, trying not to stare at her cute little butt. Damn my erection. I lowered myself into the hot water and sat across from my friends. The hot tub wasn't big, so I propped my legs between the underwater bench between the two girls, and their legs were next to me. Between the warm water, the jets, and the droning of the air pump, it didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep.

I woke up vaguely hearing voices over the bubbling. One sounded like it was yelping in pain, the other faintly giggling. I opened my eyes to see Faith's gym shorts-covered ass wiggling just inches from my lap. Her arm thrusting back and forth under the water. I leaned over and saw Karen, her head was flung back, mouth wide open, eyes clenched shut. One arm was over her head, the other was cradling the back of Faith's head. Faith's mouth was sucking in a long, brown nipple from Karen's exposed right breast. Karen started kissing the side of Faith's head and whispered, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-AHHHHH" Karen's stretched-out legs closed down around Faith and pulled her in, and they kissed frantically.

All I could do was watch in awe. Finally, Karen's eyes opened and she looked right at me. She smiled and pushed Faith to stand up. She slipped Faith's shorts over her wide hips and pulled her back down to her neck. Exposing her fleshy legs. Karen's slim fingers appeared between the pale thighs, coaxing them to spread wider and wider. Looking me straight in the eye, Faith turned her palm up and curled her fingers in the universal sign for "get over here!"

My heart lept, I got to my feet, and I pulled my suit down in a flash, Karen had pushed away the thin material of Faith's suit to reveal her glistening, wet folds. It was the first live pussy I'd ever seen. It was beautiful, and my dick seemed to know exactly where to go, like a magnet.

Right before my rod met flesh, Karen pulled Faith off her neck and looked her in the eye. "I think it's time you became a woman. You're on the pill, right?" "Umm, yeah for my-unhhhhh!" It was at that moment, that Karen's hand grabbed my stiff member and introduced man flesh to woman flesh. It was like electricity flowed through my body, starting at the tip of my shaft, and hit my brain like lightning.

Faith squealed as my manhood pushed into her womanhood, past her hymen, and into her innermost parts. Faith turned her head around and cooed, "Well, Tiger, I guess it's time for us to-ohhhhh fuck yes, keep doing that!" I grabbed Faith's hips for leverage and started thrusting with abandon. I could feel Faith's innermost folds start to flutter, tightening their grip along my shaft. A stream of squeals and curses spewed from my new lover's mouth over the noise of the hot tub as a gush of girl cum lubricated my penetrating shaft and continued its pulsing and squeezing. I could feel an urgency building from my heels, rising up my leg, and building at my back. It rumbled in my balls and exploded like a shotgun exploding out of the tip of my penis. My brain nearly blacked out from the pleasure.

"F-f-fuhhh-UCK!" I roared as rope after rope of semen spurted into Faith's womb. I pulled her ass into my crotch, jerked, and came wave after wave, inseminating one of my best friends. Just when I thought I was empty, Faith's quivering pussy drew out another spurt.

Finally the orgasm subsided and i started to soften, I slipped out of Faith's swollen pussy and plopped back down to my seat in the hot tub, suit still around my ankles, my mind reeling on what just occurred. Faith wheeled around in the water, and immediately her tongue was in my mouth. kissing me deeply and passionately between pants and whimpers. When our lips finally parted, a wide smile formed on Faith's lips. 

"That. Was. AWESOME!! Can we do it again?"

"Give me a sec, I'm a bit spent at the moment," I stuttered.

"Look at all that fucking SPERM!" Karen exclaimed, staring at Faith's snatch, now inches from her nose. "Good thing you're on the pill! Hell, any chick who gets in this tub who's not pregnant is going to get pregnant for sure!"

After about a minute of Faith and I making out, Karen piped up, "So, now that you guys aren't virgins anymore, what do we do now?"