Guy Gets Blackmailed by Two Cousins

Story Info
It's my first story, but I wanted to share it with you.
3.8k words
4.09
38.6k
35
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my grandad invited me (19-year-old boy) to come and stay with him for the weekend, I immediately said yes. My grandma died 2 years earlier and I didn't want him to be alone all the time.

When I arrived at his house it turned out he also invited both of my cousins. Me and my cousins never really spend a lot of time together. It's not that we don't like each other but it's not like we get along very well either. We both have different interests and only really saw each other at my grandad's house.

Anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching some television. My cousins sat on a separate couch also watching the screen. It was about 11 P.M and my grandad went to bed 90 minutes before.

Then all of a sudden my oldest cousin said she wanted to play some games. She was about four months older than me and her name was Noa. My other cousin was about a year younger than me and her name was Noella.

Both were handsome looking girls, but I especially liked Noella.

We looked in the closet and saw a couple of board games. None of us really wanted to play a board game though, so I hoped that we could just leave it at that so that I could resume watching the TV.

But then Noa suggested we could play truth or dare. Noella instantly agreed and I could've sworn I saw Noa winking at her.

I said I didn't want to play it because it is a child's game, but then they started saying that I shouldn't be 'That guy' who would ruin the mood etc. So eventually I agreed.

Instantly Noa started making up the rules:

If you would choose truth, you had to answer truthfully at all times. If one of the others found out that you were lying you would be punished badly.

If you were to choose dare you had to always try to do the dare the best you could, and there was no way that you could skip a dare.

You were also not allowed to dare someone something which could get them into trouble.

And the final rule was that we would play until 00:30 A.M. Not earlier, not later.

I looked at the clock and saw that we still had about 1 hour and 15 minutes to go. I was wondering if it wouldn't be boring after a couple of minutes. I remember playing this game, at school, when I was just a little kid and it usually got boring after 5 minutes or so.

Noa started. She asked me: "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said.

Then she asked me: "Are you a virgin?"

I did not expect her to ask that question and it shocked me a little.

"Ehm.. yes."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"But you are nineteen!"

"Yes, so what?"

"I thought you would've lost it by now".

"Well, I haven't."

"Okay."

My face had turned red a bit. I really did not see that coming. It was true though, I was still a virgin. I had not been that lucky with girls yet. Not that I was looking for a girlfriend at all. I had other things to do like football and gaming. But that didn't mean I wouldn't like to lose my virginity.

I turned my head to Noella now and asked: "Truth or dare?"

She also said truth. Now I had to ask her a question, but I really did not know what to ask her. So I decided to ask her te same question. She also said she was a virgin. Which was relieving for me, at least I wasn't the only one.

So that's it for now I thought, It was time for Noella to ask Truth or dare to Noa.

"Truth or dare?"

It took me a bit to realize that she was asking this to me!

"What do you mean?" I said, "You need to ask that to her not me."

"Why? It said nothing about that in the rules," said Noa.

"No, because they are standard rules," I said a bit annoyed.

"Then you should've told us that while we were discussing the rules," said Noa with a mean laugh on her face.

"Alright, I said, "Truth again.

"Boring!" says Noa and rolls her eyes.

I ignored her. She was started to piss me off. Why did I agree to play this stupid game?

"Which one of us would you say is the most attractive?" asked Noella.

Again my face turned red. "Shit'' I thought.

"Ehm," I said, "I think you two are both equally good looking."

"But you have to pick," said Noa.

I see two pair of eyes desperately looking at me. Waiting for me to answer.

I decide to take another good look at both of them. And even though Noa had bigger boobs, Noella's were quite nice as well. Plus Noella also has a very nice, big ass.

"Noella," I say out loud.

Noa looked disappointed for just a split second but then looked at me normally again. Noella, however, greeted me with a nice smile.

"Okay Noa, it's finally your turn to pick," I said.

"I also pick truth," she said.

Again I struggled to make up a question. I knew she wasn't a virgin anymore, because in the last couple of years she had about 3 boyfriends. I felt that I had been trying to make up a question for her for about 20 seconds now. So just to break the awkward silence I asked her: "How many different guys have you had sex with?"

"Four," she said instantly. I wondered who would be the fourth guy because I was pretty sure she only had three boyfriends. "Your turn again," Noa said.

I looked a bit mad at her because it was really annoying being targeted by both of them.

I thought about my choice a bit and then said: "Okay, I'll do a dare."

I instantly regretted my decision when I saw a very mean smile broke through on both of their faces. What did they have in mind?

"From now you are only allowed to pick dare," she said.

I knew I was screwed the moment she said that. They probably had been planning this the entire time. Waiting for me to finally pick dare and only picking truth themselves. I looked at the clock and saw that we still had to go for another hour. A lot of things can happen in an hour, especially if I was the one who was gonna have to do all the dares. Why couldn't I just have said that you can only pick 2 truth in a row when we were 'discussing' the rules.

I looked at both of my cousins. My mouth half open because I couldn't believe how trapped I was because of them. Both of them had a very satisfying look in their eyes.

"You two are mean," I concluded.

"Poor boy," Noa said and both of the girls giggled.

"It's your turn again, poor boy."

She was right. I decided that I wanted to ask another question to Noa.

So I turned my head to her and asked: "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said. What a surprise.

I asked her what the names of the people were with whom she had sex with. She mentioned all of her last 3 boyfriends and there was also a guy she had a one night stand with, but she had no idea what his name was.

Then she asked me: "Truth or dare? Poor boy," and that mean smile of her returned on her lips.

I looked back at her. "I don't think I have a choice," I said.

"Of course," she said, "I nearly forgot." Her mean laugh now covering half of her face. As if she would forget.

"What do you think Noella, what should we dare him to do?" Asked Noa.

"I think it's about time he should get rid of his clothes,' she said.

"Good Idea!" Noa said smiling meanly again. I had grown to hate that smile during the last 20 minutes.

"Fuck!" I said. Of course, I suspected that it might be going this way but I wasn't really hoping for it.

"No, that might be happening later. For now just start undressing."Noa said.

I didn't even realise what she said. I was already thinking way ahead. The thought of having to undress myself in front of my cousins wasn't a happy thought. But I agreed to the rules and now had to face them.

So I stood up and caught my self swallowing a couple of times. "Even my socks?" I asked.

"Even your socks," Noella said.

So that's what I started with. That was the least shameful one to take off.

With bare feet, I was now standing on the cold floor.

Then I went over to my shirt. I got rid of it quickly and was now trying to get used to the cold air on my bare upper body.

My grandpa lived in an old house and even though there was heating in the house there were so many ways for the cold air to still get in, that it was quite cold in the house.

I saw my cousins looking at my upper body with interest. I wasn't particularly muscular but I still had a nice good looking body.

After undoing my belt I was starting to hesitate. I felt that I was about to get a full boner. The cold was kinda stopping it for now, but I didn't want my cousins to see that I had gotten a boner.

After all, it was the first time that a girl, beside my mom and sister, (which also didn't happen for the last 9 years) was gonna see me naked.

My pants were now off and I saw them stare at my crotch area.

Then with my left hand, I started to get rid of my underpants. With my right hand, I tried covering most of my genitals.

"Well, come on," Noa said, "Show it to us."

"What do you mean? That wasn't part of the dare." Now it was my turn to say something with a mean laugh. They knew I was right. The dare didn't say I wasn't allowed to cover my penis or balls.

Of course, I knew that eventually there was no other choice but to show it to them, but seeing the disappointment on their face made it worth it for me!

I started to put back on my clothing again, (which was really clumsy with one hand) but got stopped immediately. And I could say that it wasn't part of the dare for me to stay naked all I wanted, but this wasn't an argument I could win. They did promise to make their dares clearer so that we could prevent these 'miscommunications'.

I sat down covering my private area with both my hands. And asked Noella: "Truth or dare?"

After she picked truth, I asked her: "Did you girls plan all of this beforehand?"

"Haha, of course," she said.

I of course already knew this but yet again I didn't know anything else to ask her.

She asked me teasingly: "Truth or dare?"

Before I could even answer that, she already told me my dare.

"From now on you have to have your hands tied up behind your back until the end of the game."

Noa started laughing. "Hahaha, that's a very good one, Noella."

She was right. With my hands tied behind my back, I wouldn't be able to cover my genitals. Besides, they could do whatever they want to me and I wouldn't be able to stop them.

Noella picked my belt up from the ground and ordered me to stand up, to turn around and to then put my arms behind my back.

I did what she asked, and faced away from them with my arms behind my back.

"Nice ass, cousin," I heard Noa say.

"Screw you," I whispered, So she wouldn't be able to hear me.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

The next 5 minutes they spend trying to tie my arms together. When they were done I knew there was no way of getting out of that myself.

All of a sudden Noa grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around. I had a full-on boner by now and my head was probably as red as a tomato. Not that they noticed that since they looked to be hypnotized as they stared at my cock.

And even though they were my cousins I was loving the position I was in right now.

"Truth or dare?" I asked Noa. As if I was not standing there, completely naked and being watched by cousins.

That's probably why it took her about 10 seconds to answer.

The answer was of course 'truth".

"Do you like my dick?" I asked her.

"Love It," was her response.

Again I looked at the clock. Another 40 minutes!

Noa saw me looking at the clock and said: " Don't you start thinking we are gonna be done with you at half past 12.

"What? What do you mean, that was part of the rules!" I nearly shouted.

"You belong to us now," Noella said, your not gonna be able to get out of that yourself so you have no other choice.

"From now on you gonna have to be calling us Mistress," Noa said.

'What? Are you mental? You're my cousin!" I shouted loudly now.

SMACK!

Noa hit me hard on my cheek.

"Shut up! How dare you be that disrespectful against your mistresses. Besides grandpa is sleeping upstairs, you fucking idiot!"

"From now on you only talk when we ask u something, understood?"

"Oke oke I get it," I said hoping that she wouldn't hit me again.

"I get it who?" Noa says back.

"I get it, Mistress."

"Good boy,"' she said. "But you still need to be punished for calling me mental, so come with me."

She grabbed by my ear and pulled me into the garden. She told me to sit on the ground and sit still like that for ten minutes.

"Please mistress, don't. It's freezing."

"Did I ask you something slave?"

"No mistress."

"Then why did you start talking, slave?"

"I'm sorry, mistress."

"That's another 5 minutes."

Nearly I tried to beg again but realized it would only make it worse.

I watched as she went back into the house leaving me in the garden.

It was freezing, I started shaking everywhere, and couldn't stop my teeth from chattering.

Never ever, had I been this cold. My knees were starting to hurt because the stone ground was really painful.

I looked at my dick and saw it shrink a lot because of the cold.

I looked up and saw both of my cousins watching me. Even filming me. And there was nothing I could do.

Those 15 minutes were probably the longest 15 minutes of my life.

When they finally took me inside the shaking didn't stop for at least 10 minutes.

Noa didn't let me wait those 10 minutes though. When I came inside she hit me hard on my dick.

"Have you learned your lesson slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said while shaking my head as if that would make it more believable.

She hits me on my dick again and said: "What do you say then, slave?"

I had no idea what she meant by that. "What do I say then, mistress?"

Another hit.

"You say thank you."

"Thank you, mistress."

Another hit.

"Thank you, mistress."

I had to say thank you, mistress, for another ten times. Which caused my dick to grow back into a normal 19-year-old boy sized boner again.

Then she finally seemed to be done with hitting my dick and told me to follow her. Still tied up, she led me to the couch where Noella had been watching Noa, hitting my dick. She ordered me to sit next to Noella. After that Noa also sat down next to me and started to show me the photos and videos she made of my kneeling, naked, in the garden.

Then she ordered me to say I was gonna do everything she would command, and that I would not mind it at all. She made me say this while she was filming. Then ( while still filming ) she slowly started to jerk me off. After a minute she decided that she had enough video evidence and stopped filming. She now had both hands available to jerk me off. After a minute or so she stopped.

"Your turn Noella," she said.

I turned my head towards Noella and saw her hands moving towards my dick. I looked at her face while she looked fascinated at my cock. It was probably the first cock she ever saw ( since she grew up without a father or brother ) and that made me really horny.

Then I saw on my left side that Noa had started to undress. Her pants were already down and now I saw how she undid her underpants. She bent over a bit which caused me to look right into her asshole. Even though Noa's ass wasn't big at all. The sight still made me very horny. It got even hornier when she turned around and got rid of her shirt and bra. Two big boobs fell out of the two cups. She sat back down next to me and ordered me to lick them.

Of course, I didn't wait for her to ask again and touched the first boobs of my life. I started sucking on them like there was no tomorrow. Then went back and forth from her left to her right nipple en started licking them. It was amazing!

Unfortunately, Noella stopped jerking me off. I was too obsessed with Noa's tits to look and find out why she stopped. Then all of a sudden I felt two warm hands on the inside of my hips. Pulling apart my legs. Then I felt a mouth around my cock. Noella started giving me a blowjob!

I stopped licking and couldn't believe the feeling. Noa immediately pulled my face back into her breasts again. This went on for quite some time. Eventually, I started moaning a bit because I felt the need to cum was massive all of a sudden. Noella also seemed to realize this and stopped.

"Stand up," said Noa.

I stood up and saw how she pulled apart her legs. "Lick my pussy, slave," she ordered me. I looked at her pussy as I started to sit on my knees. I smelled the juices coming out of her vagina. I started licking it and tried to get used to the flavor. I didn't really like it. It just felt wrong to be licking my cousin's vagina. But there was nothing I could do.

I kept licking her for around 7 minutes. Then she reached her orgasm. I was ordered to eat everything that would come out of her vagina, so I did. When she finally appeared to be done, she ordered me to do it to Noella as well.

Noella started to get rid of her pants and underpants. She was doing this while sitting on the couch, so I wasn't able to see her ass.

When I started licking Noella's vagina I loved it. It didn't necessarily taste different but Noella was the cousin I had fantasized about a lot. Which made it so much better for me!

About 3 minutes later Noa ordered me to stop and to lay down on the other couch. Noella didn't seem to like it. She was about to reach her orgasm.

"Why did you order him to do that?" asked Noella slightly annoyed to Noa.

"Because it is about time for both of you to lose your virginity."

I didn't believe what I was hearing. Was I about to have sex with the girl I fantasized about so much!

"What if I don't want that?" Noella asked.

"Come on," Noa said, "You jerked him off, gave him a blowjob and he licked your vagina. Why do all those things but not do the best one?"

That seemed to convince Noella.

"Alright," she said and stood up.

She had to move around the table to get to the couch I was lying on.

This caused me to finally see her beautiful big ass. She now stood next to me and also got rid of her shirt and bra. Even though she had smaller tits than Noa, I liked her tits more. I wanted to play with them so badly. Just touch them, squeeze them or rub them. But I couldn't cause my hands were still tied behind my back. She put her right leg between my leg and the couch and was now inches away from my rock hard cock.

Then she finally lowered herself and let my cock in her vagina, that was up until then probably the best moment of my life. I moaned harder then I should've but I didn't care. This was beyond imaginable! She also slowly started to moan, even though our tempo was really slow. She was only on there for a couple of seconds but I already felt the need to cum.

Then she leaned forward a bit and put her hands on my chest. Now she finally increased her tempo. We looked at each other with a look of disbelief and pleasure. I felt I couldn't resist cumming for much longer.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I nearly screamed. The moment I finally came was even better than the moment she sat on my cock. With disbelief we exchanged another look. Both of us had feelings we couldn't describe. She went to lay down on my chest to rest a bit. Her nipples pressing in on my skin. Again we looked at each other. Our faces now very close to each other. And even if I would've been punished for the thing I did next I would not have regretted it.

I kissed her on her lips.

At first, she pulled her head back because she did not expect it, but then passionately kissed me back. Again we looked at each other, Never had I ever felt this good.

"Ok, it's bedtime, lovebirds." Says Noa who I completely forgot about.

She is still naked and has her phone in her hand. She had been filming us!

"Wtf," screamed Noella.

"No, it's wtf mistress for you now as well," she said, "Or do I have to show you that I have a lot of video proof of you as well now.

'No Mistress," she says with a dejected look on her face.

"Now off to bed, both of you, "Noa said, Tomorrow is a brand new day. And for about the tenth time that nights she said it with a very mean laugh.