Guyana Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade and Ellen share in the shower.
7.3k words
4.6
1.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two of the tale, taking place the next evening after the events of Chapter One. The story reveals the developing relationship between two young women serving on an NGO work project in Guyana during the 1990s. This story is mostly biographical, just the names and have been changed as well as the timing of some events for dramatic purpose.-Giada

*************

The falling water was cold but instead of a chilling sensation it was soothing in the sweltering tropics. Heating water for anything except cooking in this part of the world was unheard of, nor were there water companies providing services. Every house had a large cistern on its roof collecting rainwater then minimal pipes attached to walls ran the collected rainwater by gravity to a few needed places.

The old Catholic missionary house the team was staying in had one shower and it was hard for the Americans and Canadians to call it that. It was on the first floor of the house, a small room in the back. The whole small room was the shower for there was no tub, stall or tilework embankments. The floor was a rough concrete surface that sloped towards the outer wall where the water then passed through a metal grill and into a rock bed behind the back of the house. The walls were covered in plaster and painted a pale lime green. On the outer wall there was a small high window as well.

The cold water was no more than a strong trickle coming from a narrow gauge steel pipe sticking out of one plastered walled. It was one of the things Jade missed most about the States, a shower, a real shower. That and peanut butter, she thought, she loved peanut butter and it was difficult to find here in Guyana and when she did find it the price was far too expensive for Jade to afford since it was an imported product, anything imported came at a steep price.

Jade held her head under the slow flow of water coming from the pipe and was attempting to wash her dark hair which she now kept cut into a long bob because of the heat. She was thinking over things she and the others missed like showers and peanut butter. Many of the team members complained quite loudly after they arrived at the missionary house, the reality of twelve sharing one toilet upstairs and the one shower down here was a bit much for some of them.

"This isn't about your comfort; you didn't come here for comfort." Jade remembered telling them. The simple truth was the amenities the missionary house did have, though spartan, were still better than what most people in Guyana had access to and the team would soon learn that.

"You have privilege simply because of where you were born and you have to understand that. And you should not ask for more when the table is bare, you should be humble and give what you can and that includes your comfort." Jade remembered her words still, the event was just a few days ago.

It was enervating for everyone at the end of that first workday, they all were covered in clay and sweat and exhausted. They were uncomfortable, gritty silt coated their skin, and they all wanted to feel normal again, Jade could empathize with them and their discomfort but not with the attitude of entitlement. The team members were all huddled like vagabonds in the main room of the first floor waiting on their turn for the shower and staying inside under cover for it had started to rain hard, those big heavy drops that fell here.

Jade believed that actions always spoke when words failed to. She reached into a pocket of her backpack that day and took out a small Ziploc bag that she kept for this purpose. She opened the bag and took out the bar of soap she kept there and without another word she turned and marched out into the front yard and stood in the falling rain. Quickly her clothing and body were soaked as the clay covering her started to streak like red mud. She unlaced her work boots and stripped off her dirty socks then took off the damp silted shorts and top she was wearing dropping them all on the thick grass as she stood there barefoot, leaving on just her panties and a dark cami top that were soon soaked by the rain as well but not transparent against her dark skin.

She crotched down over the grass and started to wring out her clothes, the cerise colored water seeping through her fingers and dripping down to the grass as she attempted to rinse her top. She then took the bar and soap rubbed it over her shoulder and down her arm as she started to bathe herself in the heavy raindrops. Next was Ellen, taking the clue and the lesson being taught, she came out to where Jade was under the pouring rain and started to strip down as well to her panties and bra and wring out her clothes. Jade handed Ellen her bar a soap to make a further point about sharing.

In time every one of the team members was out under the equatorial rain experiencing what became known among the group and labeled a "Guyanese shower." It was not perfect and it was not home, but it worked and became a ritual for the team on workdays when the timing of the rain matched their coming back from the work site. They still missed real showers, but the point was made; don't complain, find a solution. It was also noted by many after a few days that Jade always wore dark cami tops under her clothes.

Jade mind was lingering on the image in her brain of Ellen's pale sensuous body under the rain. Soaked white cotton clinging transparently to her wet skin, the tease of how she looked naked. She had nice hips Jade thought as she felt the drizzling of the soothing cold water over her face.

Jade savored the equatorial rain, the way it felt lush on her skin and she would often just stand out under the heavy drops until she was soaked. But was not raining outside now and though twilight it was still muggy so the house shower would have to do. Jade's normal practice of being the last one to use the amenities allowed her to relax for a few moments uninterrupted in the damp dark space.

The "door" to the small shower room was a cloth curtain that hung from metal hooks along the upper framing of the doorway and covered the opening. Ellen had come downstairs to have a cigarette and search for Jade, the process of elimination led to her to believe Jade was in the shower. In the hallway leading to the shower the sound from the water dripping onto the concrete could be heard. All else was quiet downstairs, everyone was up on the other floors and dinner was already being served on the second floor where the dining room and kitchen was.

A mischievous grin was on Ellen's lips as she stepped towards the shower, the cloth curtain just happened to be gapping from the door frame a bit. Ellen pressed closer, quietly, silent as she could be and peered around the edge of the curtain. She could see Jade's lithe body standing under the shower pipe. Her back was to Ellen and bowed while her hands were up on the plastered wall as if she were stretching her shoulders.

Jade had no tan lines, hinting to the fact that she must on occasion find somewhere to lay out in the nude. Her butt was small and tight, a description that fit all of Jade's body. Her dark hair was wet and hung in wiggles along her slender neck. Then Ellen gasped loudly as if startled and the sound broke the silence of the moment causing them both to jump. Jade turned to the sudden sound as she covered her nakedness with her thin arms crossing over her front and saw Ellen's red hair and blue eyes staring from a gap in the curtained doorway.

There was a confused look in Ellen's clear eyes as she stood there behind the curtain. Jade believed she knew what it was that caused Ellen the shock and a wave of doubt and fear began running through her. Jade's face looked down; her green eyes sullen as she let out a long sigh. Not sure what else to do, Jade closed her eyes and turned her back to Ellen and lifted her left hand from across her small breasts to turn off the faucet; exposing again to Ellen her bare back.

As the final drops of water fell to the concrete in front of her feet Jade could hear the metal on metal scrape of the hooks as the curtain moved. She raised her head and opened her eyes, seeing the pale lime colored plaster, her fingers still holding onto the faucet like it was a handle, gripping it tight. She could feel Ellen closer and decided to look over her shoulder towards the redhead, just as she did Ellen's hand came to rest on her left shoulder, the touch was soft and assuring to Jade. Slightly shivering in the heat, Jade fought the tension coursing through her with all of her might and resolve. She finally remembered to breathe, just breathe, she told herself as she looked into Ellen's eyes feeling her own wet and not just from the shower.

Jade then felt Ellen's soft lips on her wet neck, kissing below her left ear in a slow trail of several presses of Ellen's mouth on her skin. Jade exhaled slowly letting out her breath and trying to let go and stay in just this moment, chasing all other thoughts away.

Jade was unaware she was trembling slightly, she felt Ellen's arms slide under hers and cross over the flat of her stomach and just hold her with Ellen's chin resting on Jade's left shoulder, their cheeks touching as she felt pulled back tight against Ellen.

"I will listen to you J, if you want to share with me later what happen, I will listen to you." Ellen spoke in a soft compassionate whisper.

Jade nodded her head, cheek to cheek with Ellen, she could feel Ellen breathing against her as the redhead hugged her for a long time in silence, holding her through her shame, her vulnerability.

"Can I kiss you there?" Ellen finally politely asked. A request Jade had never had to deal with before.

Jade nodded again and stood there with her bare back to Ellen, who loosened her hug but did not take her hands off of Jade's body, instead Ellen brought her hands to Jade's hips as she leaned and started to kiss slowly across Jade's back. Her soft mouth moved in a diagonal down from between shoulder blades to Jade's left side where the lowest rib was showing under taut tan skin. The welted scar across Jade's back was nearly a foot long in length.

Jade then grabbed Ellen's left hand with own and lifted it from her hip as she steadily turned around to face Ellen. Jade's hands then moved to Ellen's cheeks, plain slender fingers holding her jaw, wet thumbs stroking her skin as they stared into one another, Ellen was several inches taller than Jade. Old feelings of shame were struggling to thaw away from Jade as she stood naked before Ellen, who in that moment began to peel off her own clothes and toss them back towards the curtain in the doorway.

Ellen reached for Jade's left hand knowing it was her dominant one and placed her fingers just under the small swell of her own right breast and then gently slid fingers over the top of Jade's as she looked into Jade's lovely soft eyes with an affection that struck deeply in Jade's spirit. Their bodies were both slender of build, Ellen's was a little softer in her curves where Jade's was more tight and sinewy.

Jade stepped closer to Ellen, toe to toe they stood on the wet rough concrete, their bodies pressing together, tawny skin against alabaster. Jade right hand touching Ellen's collar bone and then sliding up along her fair neck until Jade's fingertips were twirling slow curls in strands of her soft red hair. Ellen's arms in response wrapped around Jade's body in a tight embrace, holding the two of them together. The full body contact, naked, caused a fierce elation to grow inside of Jade, like the bright glow of coal when it's breathed upon; and she felt that sensation reflected in the flame of Ellen's hair and spirit.

Their mouths met again like the night before, tender at first, both of them thrilling in the rush of the moment that was built not upon lust but instead an understanding and warmth for one another. The flesh of their lips mashed together in desire, pressing as their mouths open. Quickly Ellen's tongue was in Jade's mouth and both of them heard the quiet moans of the other. Jade's lips closed down on Ellen's tongue, firmly wrapping as she began to suck on Ellen's tongue, her lips, and her mouth with a smoldering hunger. The eyes of both women were watching the other through heavy lashes.

Jade's tongue slid along Ellen's in her mouth, feeling that thick wiggly flesh with her own tongue tip curled in careful exploration as Ellen's tongue tip pushed along Jade's teeth and the roof of her mouth. Soon Jade's found herself swallowing to keep saliva from seeping over her lips, then tightly wrapping those lips Jade slowly dragged her mouth back along Ellen's tongue, delighting in the slow suck.

As their kiss broke the two of them heard the other panting for air, their chests heaving together, noses along one another's and foreheads touching. Jade could feel the stretch in her calves realizing she was up on her toes as Ellen held Jade tight against her body, her fingers splayed over Jade's ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly. Jade could feel the gauze wrapped around Ellen's right hand on her skin, a fresh bandage she had just recently replaced.

Jade bit down on her lower lip and chewed on it for a breath as she looked deeply into Ellen, and then spoke in a whisper.

"I have an idea do not go anywhere."

Jade with some reluctance at losing physical contact with Ellen gradually pulled herself loose from their embrace and slip through the curtain naked and wet walking barefoot down the short hallway and into the larger open room of the first floor. It was getting dim and the amount of light was drifting away as darkness took over everything. Jade figured in her head there was time, she wanted there to be time. Mr. Harrison had already visited the yard and dinner was being served, there was time she told herself.

She came to a long old sofa and kneeling down felt at the cushions believing they would do, she pulled at them securing two of the large bolsters, stacking them in her arms and heading back to the shower room. She pushed back into the small room with a rush as she wrestled around the hanging curtain to the sound of water hitting the concrete. She could see Ellen in the yard lamp light that was shining through the high window in the wall wetting her comely body under the trickle of water coming from the pipe.

Jade busied herself with the large cushions setting them down on the concrete away from the falling water where Ellen was standing who was watching her curiously as she worked. Jade positioned the two cushions next to one another as she kneeled and then reached for her towel on top of her pack against the wall and spread the soft cloth over the cushions flattening it down with her palms like a sheet, trying her best to create a makeshift bed. Her towel was one of her prized possessions, being large and soft still.

Jade could hear the turning of the faucet handle, the ceasing of the water hitting the concrete and then the touch of Ellen's hand on her left shoulder again. Ellen's touch sent a quivering tingle through Jade's body, a warm wanting response to contact that she wanted more of. Jade looked over her shoulder to Ellen as she shifted her kneeling form onto the makeshift bed she created for them here in the shower room. She reached up with her right hand taking Ellen's left.

Ellen was beautiful Jade thought to herself as with willowy redhead stood there in front of her like Venus. The light shining through the high window framed her ivory body from behind creating a soft glow to her now wet skin. Jade placed hands on Ellen's outer calves, her skin was smooth, there was no stubble, as Jade's fingertips slid up over the back of her knees to her lower thighs. Jade then leaned in to kiss Ellen's thigh, pressing her face against her flesh. Jade could feel fingertips in her wet hair and held herself there gradually kissing a small trails of soft sucks across Ellen's thigh towards the inner side.

"You are always full of ideas on how to fix things."

Ellen quipped playfully, but her voice was heavier more breathy, sultry sounding, and Jade wondered if that was the voice Ellen used over the radio. A naughtier thought flashed in Jade's mind, curious of audiophiles got off to Ellen's voice during those radio shows.

Ellen's fingers were on Jade's jaw as she moved pulling back a little and stepping onto the cushions. Ellen settled down on her butt in front of Jade, leaned back on her elbows and slipped her legs around Jade's thighs, resting her feet on Jade's calves, brushing them with the balls of her feet as she laid there with inviting eyes and wiggling her unfurled body on the made bed.

"Better than concrete." Ellen smiled, then licked her lissome lips.

"Much better." Jade smiled back but was otherwise at a loss for words.

Jade kneeling between Ellen's spread thighs leaned over her, hands on her hips, palms pressing down on her pelvis which brought Jade's face close to Ellen's again. Their mouths met, hungry for one another, open lips, pressing noses, Ellen's tongue was quickly in Jade's mouth again and Jade took to sucking like before. Jade lean fully onto Ellen, trusting her, wanting her, the contact of their bodies against each other felt idyllic to Jade, her breasts pressing on Ellen's, stomach along stomach. She could feel Ellen's hips stir and lift against her in a subtle grind. In instinct Jade slide her left knee over Ellen's thigh and hip so she straddled Ellen's right leg.

In response Ellen let her elbows slip and arms give, she laid back flat over the towel covered cushions, she had judged the space right and her head came down on the bolster not the concrete. Her hands reached up and wrapped Jade's body in the same motion pulling her down as well, keeping the bodily contact between them. Then Ellen lifted her right knee and pressed her thigh against Jade's butt, pushing her forward into their sucking sensual kiss.

As Ellen shifted under her, Jade could feel the lifting of Ellen's thigh now pressing against her labia, a sultry moan of her own escaped from Jade entering Ellen's mouth as they both sucked on tongues and lips. Jade rolled her hips and pushed down wanting the contact, enjoying how it felt to have Ellen between her thighs, on her lips, mouth to mouth.

Their kiss broke and Jade found herself winded but didn't care, their chests were heaving together as they laid in the dark on their makeshift bed over a concrete floor. Then Jade could feel Ellen's mouth on her neck, kissing downward towards her collar bone, and the pull of her skin stretching as Ellen's kisses turned into ardent sucks. Jade felt herself melting and seeking even more of Ellen's attention, her hips tilted back and she dragged her labia up along Ellen's thigh, moaning in her lover's ear, then sucking on the lobe at her lips framed by red hair.

"I want to kiss you." Jade breathed into Ellen's ear.

Then slowly Jade began to slide lower, dragging her body over Ellen's, sliding her hips back and up, her pussy pressing along Ellen's thigh and then knee as Jade's mouth kissed down Ellen's neck, licking over the jutting of her collar bone. Slowly Jade's mouth left a line of kisses and soft sucks over Ellen's upper chest and down between her breasts along the inner curve of her cleavage to the flat of her stomach. She was patient and tender but Jade could then feel Ellen stiffen a bit and hands on her shoulders.

"You don't have to do that." There was a bit of uneasiness suddenly in Ellen's voice.

Jade lifted her head and looked up to Ellen, to her eyes, as the light from the window reflected on her lightly freckled face.

"I would like to, I want to." Jade replied, then bit down on her lip.

Jade found Ellen's left hand with her right, slipping her fingers between Ellen's so the two interlaced and curled. Jade then slide her body between Ellen's thighs, kneeling down into a ball, her left hand on Ellen's knee massaging as Jade returning to kissing down along Ellen's stomach. Her hair was starting to dry and loosen, dark lank strands falling around her face and tingling on Ellen's skin.