All Comments on 'Guys and Dolls'

by Hiddeninplainsight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story!

You're going to have to dry clean that dress before you return it! <smile>

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow ...Thanks

What a fabulous story. That feeling of being lost in the desire was so well expressed and so familiar to me. My body takes control and resistance is futile, especially when I'm dressed in lingerie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gabby’s Sophomore Year

I can’t wait to discover what Gavin aka Gabby learns in her sophomore year. Will she and Sebastian turn (what’s his name)? Will Gabby and the girls play together? So much food for fodder. Will we read of daylight exhibitionism on campus. Maybe a slutty competition?

Well I guess I really liked this one.

IseeJ

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
two hot and sexy

I loved your exciting and well written story, thank you. Please continue their story .. maybe Jen will join in their fun ?

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
The Best

This is absolutely one of the best stories of this nature that I have ever read! It was not only articulate and well written, it also conveyed well the feelings and emotions that crossdressing elicits in a feminine gay boy and the powerful and wonderful physical sensations of sex with another man.

I have often thought about how wearing sexy outfits might excite a woman because she knows what it does to men, but I doubt that just the physical effect of wearing them is as sexually exciting as it is for Sissy who is gay!

I loved the description of how "she" savored the taste of his pre cum, but wanted to save his orgasm for when he was inside "her" and the desperate need to have his cum deep inside her. There is nothing like the feeling of completeness, well being and sexual fulfillment as having your bowels filled with your lover's sperm!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHiddeninplainsight@Hiddeninplainsight
I have always loved erotic fiction but it was only recently that I began posting stories myself. I love all aspects of intimacy and sexuality. I enjoy romance, but I also like raw, passionate sex. I have been bi-curious all my life and I have a strong attraction to submissi...