Guys and Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mustered up my courage, determined to set straight what had happened yesterday.

"Sebastian, I didn't offend you the other day in the bar, did I?" I asked tentatively.

"No, why did you think that?" he replied seemingly concerned.

Looking around I leant in to whisper in his ear but had to pause as the proximity to him and the subtle scent of his cologne distracted me.

"When you confided certain things to me, I was worried that you might have confused my reaction," I whispered resisting a strong temptation to kiss his ear and run my hands over his chest.

He smiled back at me. "You looked surprised, sure, but I didn't take it the wrong way."

God, he was so easy to be with. I felt a sudden desire to be up-front with him. Leaning in, I placed my hands lightly on his shoulders and whispered in his ear, "I have the same preference as you."

I pulled back from him as a smile creased his face. Was it hot in here or was it just my reaction to Sebastian and the fact that for the first time I had openly confessed to being gay?

I was drawn back to reality by the bartender asking what I wanted to drink. So absorbed had I been in our private discussion that I hadn't noticed that we had been shepherded forward to the front of the pack of bodies. I placed my order for three glasses of sparkling and moved awkwardly out of the sea of bodies.

When I was finally free of the pack, the cool air struck me and brought me out of my daze. What had just happened? I looked back but could not see Sebastian among the throng.

Excited by this development and a little confused about where it left things with Sebastian, I walked slowly back to my table. I scanned the room for him, but he hadn't emerged from the bar. Jen noticed that I was distracted and met my eyes, a look of mild concern in her eyes. I smiled at her trying to allay her worry.

A little disappointed, I began to down my drinks. After another 10 minutes, with no sign of Sebastian, I had polished off my fifth drink for the evening. Being a bit of a light-weight and without anything on my stomach I was becoming quite tipsy.

I decided not to be a wet blanket and joined in the conversation with my friends. Before long I was laughing along with the group, my reverie fuelled in large part by my inebriation.

After the meals were cleared away, we all made our way onto the dance floor and I was sandwiched by Jen and Cassie as I swayed my hips sensuously to the music.

Jase, who was an onlooker to the spectacle, stood open-mouthed.

We all shared a conspiratorial smirk and Jen bent forward from my hip and I playfully smacked her ass. A group of people dancing to the side broke up in hysterics at our display. Jen herself keeled over laughing. Jase just shook his head, a bulge evident in the front of his form-fitting dress.

After a time, we all went back to the table and shared a few drinks. I had completely forgotten about Sebastian until I sat down and was disappointed when I again couldn't find him.

I was rapidly moving from tipsy to drunk and I mentioned to the group that I was going to leave. Jase and Cassie tried to get me to stay. I noted that Cassie had moved to sitting in Jase's lap. It seemed that my friend's wish may come true tonight after all.

Jen leant in and whispered for my ears only that she was proud of me and she thought that I looked stunning tonight. I smiled and thanked her for all of her help and then made my way, swaying slightly, to the entrance.

The air outside was warm and humid and I decided to take a short-cut by the arboretum back to the dorm, rather than going the long way by the campus streets. About five minutes into my stroll I reached the grassed area on the fringe of the wooded gardens and I took off my heels and rubbed my sore feet.

How did women wear these things all the time? I mused.

But I knew the answer. The raised heels had showcased my calves and toned legs and in spite of the discomfort, I loved the way they made me feel.

I pressed on feeling the cool grass between my toes. There was a path about 100 meters to my left but I couldn't be bothered walking that far over. It was a nice warm night and a stroll would give me time to process the events of the night.

As I rounded the bend in the large pond that ran by the arboretum, I became aware of the faint sound of footsteps behind me. I stopped briefly and looked over my shoulder to see a sexy figure in a black mini dress following about 50 meters back. My breath caught in my throat. This couldn't be coincidence.

Nerves and excitement battled for control of me. What did I want? I knew what I wanted. I looked down at the dress hugging my sexy hips and thighs. My hands ran seductively over my body and a plan took shape.

I strolled forward, a sly grin spreading across my face. The arboretum and its haunting grey trees silhouetted against the inky black expanse spread out before me. I rounded a stand of firs and pressed on for several minutes, every step away from the lit campus taking me further into the darkness of the wooded landscape. The moonless night hung like a veil over the terrain.

I was now relying more on the feel of the grass beneath my feet to tell me that I was still on track than my sight. The impenetrable darkness obscuring anything more than a few feet away.

This was it. I had found the cover that I sought. I paused and turned back, waiting nervously for confirmation of whether I had been followed. My every sense was seemingly heightened in the suffocating blackness.

I couldn't believe that I was actually doing this. I ran my fingers over my waist and hips feeling the cool material slide over my curves and I knew with absolute certainty that this was what I wanted. I ached to be touched.... I wanted to give myself to him.

Nervous minutes passed without any sound and a sinking feeling took hold. Had I lost him in the darkness? Had he simply been walking to his dorm room.

To my right I heard a sound like slow, uncertain footfall. Excitement coursed through me. Taking a steadying breath, I walked slowly towards the sound. The movement I had heard stopped as I approached, my path trained on where I had last detected noise.

Then I felt a warm hand brush my arm and gently grip my wrist. I could barely make out an indistinct shape in the black. The hand ran from my wrist across to my waist and traced up my side to my neck. The palm of his hand ran across my cheek and I nuzzled into it. With no further warning I felt his warm, moist lips press against mine.

As he pulled back from the exploratory embrace I leaned in and returned the kiss with a need that had been growing all evening. His lips parted and I felt his tongue press gently against my lips. Feeling excited and giddy, I willingly relented and opened my mouth to him, teasing the tip of his tongue with my own. His hands moved down my back along the bare skin exposed by the low cut of the dress. I shivered under his touch as his fingers trailed south.

His hands fell over the curve of my ass, and with my pert cheeks resting comfortably in the palm of each strong hand he pulled me into him, kissing me more deeply.

As I was crushed into him I felt the evidence of his arousal pressing into my stomach. My hands found his muscular butt and pulled him harder into me as he devoured me, his growing urgency evident. Leaning down he took my neck between his lips and gently bit. My moan filled the warm, dark expanse. I reached my hand down between us, rubbing over the outline of his cock, trapped within the confines of the form fitting dress. His lips found mine again and our tongues duelled as our hands urgently explored each other.

Breathing heavily, I extracted myself reluctantly from his embrace and trailed my fingers slowly down his body and I fell to my knees. As my fingers crept below the hem of the short dress, I felt the smooth skin of his shaved legs. I cooed at the corded musculature of his thighs.

My lips planted a moist kiss just above his knee on their route upwards, stopping briefly at the hem of his dress. Allowing the moment to linger, the inevitability of what was to come next clear to both of us, I slowly lifted the hem of the dress up to his waist revealing my prize. I was disappointed that I couldn't see it in the dark.

Instinctively, I inhaled taking in the masculine, musky scent of his manhood and evident arousal. Tentatively, I reached my tongue out and the tip grazed the underside of his underwear-covered hardness. A deep groan reached my ears as I lightly trailed my tongue along the underside of his cock. As I continued to move upward, I became aware of how large he must be. My lips enclosed around the underside of his cock and it pulsed as fingers ran through the locks of my wig urging me forward.

My tongue finally found the head of his cock, the cotton briefs made slick with his copious secretions. He tasted incredible and I gently took the bulbous head beneath my lips as I lapped and sucked the slick cotton searching for more of his precious nectar.

His size was truly daunting. I had to open my mouth wide to manage the girth of his head. However, rather than scaring me, his size seemed to trigger the inner slut in me. I glazed over at the thought of this impressive muscle thrusting into my pussy. It was like I was in heat. I needed his naked cock in me. I needed to feel his slick foreskin on my tongue and draw forth more of his precious pre-cum.

Reaching up, I took hold of the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down, gently lifting them over his steel-like erection. His cock smacked against my cheek leaving a wet mark as I released it from its confines. I took hold of his thick rod in my left hand, marvelling at its remarkable size as my right hand cradled the weight of his full balls. He was shaved all over and I luxuriated in the feel of my fingers running over the smooth, wrinkled sac.

Leaning down I took one, then the other ball into my mouth and gently kissed them. Then I traced my tongue slowly along the underside of his cock, enjoying the silky texture of his foreskin. As I approached the crown of his monster, I flicked my tongue on the underside of his helmet, just beneath the tip, teasing him. His cock throbbed, but I held him firmly in place with my hand as I continued to torment his sensitive glans.

My tongue moved up finding the small slit at the apex of his cock and I pressed into it trying to extract more of his delicious pre-cum. My hand stroked the foreskin of his uncut prick forward, milking him as my lips formed a ring around his tip, sucking gently to capture his essence. I mewled happily as I was rewarded with a warm trickle of the viscous, salty liquid. I spread it over the head of his cock with my tongue. I continued this motion making increasingly rapid circular motions with the tip of my tongue on his naked glans.

Sebastian groaned as I worked my tongue maddeningly around the sensitive apex of his cock. My head was swaying as I lathed him mercilessly. Sensing his growing excitement, I drove my lips down his shaft taking almost a third of his massive pole into the warm cavity of my mouth. His hand found the back of my head and he held me in place as my tongue went to work, gently massaging his throbbing erection.

I eased back up his shaft placing a tender kiss on the tip as it passed between my lips. I flicked my tongue over his pee-hole, lashing it repeatedly before again impaling myself on his shaft. This time as I slid back up, I pressed straight back down, forcing him deeper into me, until his bulbous head was pressed against the back of my throat. Amazingly, I could tell from my hand on his shaft that I had less than half his shaft in my mouth.

I began to slide effortlessly up and down his shaft, my tongue lathing the underside of his erection as I went. Sebastian's moans were growing more frequent and I delighted at feeling his cock throb between my lips. I reached around grabbing his perfect naked ass with both hands and pulled him forcefully into me.

"Oh shit!" He groaned, clearly surprised and turned on by this development.

The force with which I drew his hips forward, causing the head of his cock to lodge in my throat and I pulled back gagging. Wanting nothing more than to pleasure him, I pulled his ass forward more slowly sinking his cock between my lips until it again reached the back of my throat. Relaxing as best I could, I pulled him further forward, his bulbous head meeting resistance. I persisted and finally the head of his dick slid into my throat.

A guttural groan escaped his lips as tears slipped down my cheeks. I held him in me as long as I could and then eased him back out, taking a deep breath before again pressing him forward. An excited pride overcame me at having taken him so far into me. I brought one hand away from his ass as I bobbed on him. I gently squeezed his heavy balls.

"Gavin, I'm going to cum if you keep this up," he managed through laboured breaths.

I pressed myself even further down his shaft, holding him deep.

"Oh fuuuck!" He cried as the sensations overwhelmed him.

But as much as I wanted desperately to taste him, I longed for the feeling of fullness of his cock buried deep within my pussy. Reluctantly, I eased back on his rod. I brushed off my knees as I stood, running my hand over his chest and kissed him deeply. Breaking the kiss, I moved my lips to his ear and playfully took the lobe between my lips.

"I want you inside me now Sebastian," I whispered huskily into his ear. "I want you to take me."

Sebastian turned me around forcefully, his lips finding the nape of my neck as his hands ran feverishly over my body. I moaned loudly at the urgency of his touch and the need that it implied. I was going to be his. My body would be the cause of the pleasure that he extracted from it. Smiling at the thought, I swayed my hips seductively across his exposed cock making him moan.

"I need you on your knees," he ordered firmly. I happily complied getting on all fours, spreading my legs lewdly for him. I bent my head low, pushing my ass up eager to feel his hardness press within.

I heard him kneel behind me and then felt him slowly push the flap of fabric up over my waist exposing my naked ass to the night air. His lips pressed firmly into my right ass cheek and he trailed open-mouthed kisses over my supple flesh. His fingers moved under the waistband of my g-string and he pulled it gently down over my butt and down my legs. My dick swung free below me as I lifted one, then the other leg as Sebastian slid the flimsy garment over my lower legs and discarded them to the side.

"Oh God!" I moaned as his wet, warm tongue left a trail of saliva over the valley between my ass cheeks. For good measure he repeated the circuit eliciting another cry from me. God, I was so sensitive there.

His tongue found my entrance and he ran circuits over it making me wet. He lathed my rosebud and applied pressure to the entrance with the tip of his tongue. I instinctively pressed back into him searching desperately for a way to get him inside my body. His hands grabbed my hips and held them still as he tenderly probed my hole. I leaned further forward and pressing my face into the grass, I reached back and spread myself further for him. I felt so incredibly slutty and desirable in that pose and I felt a trail of pre-cum leaking from my prick onto the ground beneath.

Sebastian pressed his tongue more firmly into me and maintained the pressure. The muscles of my sphincter relented under his persistent assault and the tip of his tongue pressed into my passage.

He eased back running his moist tongue along my crack wetting it further and then buried his face between my spread cheeks as he again pressed his muscle into my sphincter.

"Oh my God," I cried as the sensations overwhelmed me. I was a passenger in this, but he was doing things to me that I had only dreamed of experiencing.

Sebastian began sliding his tongue in and out of me, each thrust forward penetrating me further and opening me up.

Sitting back on his haunches, he licked his finger and then ran it around my hole. Wetting it again, he placed the tip at my entrance and pressed it inside me. The muscles of my sphincter straining in a futile effort to resist his incursion and serving to heighten the pleasure that I felt. He held his finger inside me for a few moments, buried lewdly in my body to the third knuckle, then withdrew it. He lathed my asshole with more saliva and then re-inserted his finger sawing in and out of me.

Withdrawing his finger, he repositioned himself between my legs and asked, "are you ready?"

"God yes," I sighed and grabbed my cheeks exposing myself further for him.

Sebastian spread the ample pre-cum around his shaft and applied more saliva making himself slick. Moving forward on his knees until his thighs pressed into my upper hamstrings, he guided his hard member to my pussy.

I melted when his rod slid between my spread mounds and ran along the well lubricated crack in between. He repeated the process spreading his slick pre-cum over me. I squeezed my ass cheeks against his invading cock creating resistance and he grunted at the sensation as he pressed between them.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this," he spoke as he positioned the tip of his hardness at my centre and applied gentle pressure. I smiled at this revelation.

"I want you inside me, Sebastian. I want to feel you slide that huge cock into my pussy. I want to feel you thrust into me. Make me yours. I want to feel you cum deep inside me." The words flooded forth as I drew in ragged breaths. I was delirious. I was desperate to be taken.

"My body is yours. I've never been with anyone else. I want you to be my first. Please fuck me!"

Sebastian moaned as I poured out the desires that I had held so close for so long and pressed more firmly into me. His tremendous girth meeting torrid resistance from my tight entrance. I didn't know how he was going to manage to get the intimidating head of his cock past my virgin hole, but I was desperate to find out.

He eased back and then pressed forward again. I could feel a dull pressure against my sphincter. Again, he pulled back and pressed forward. My anal muscles relented slightly letting the tip of his bulbous head enter me. Trying to relax, I simply held my position, allowing him to do all the work.

Sebastian paused briefly allowing me to adjust and then he pressed more firmly into me. My anus was being stretched mercilessly but it was stubbornly resisting. Sebastian pulled back and applied more saliva to my entrance. Then he again positioned himself and pressed forward. The slickness helped and he began millimetre by millimetre to spread me under the unrelenting pressure from his rock-hard phallus.

I could feel him pause as the crown of his penis was finally lodge in my opening.

"Are you ready?" He whispered.

At that moment voices came from across the arboretum. Some of the party-goers were apparently making their way back to their dorms through the blackness. I could see a faint light from what must have been a mobile phone about 50 meters away from where I knelt with a dick in my ass. Fear gripped me and I prayed that we were sufficiently hidden by the suffocating dark.

Suddenly, I felt Sebastian lean forward and place a hand firmly over my mouth. I was momentarily confused and then I felt him thrust forward forcefully, the crown of his prick cresting the muscular barrier and his shaft slid inside me.

I held my breath, my being focused exclusively on the feeling of being filled so completely. I bit down hard on my tongue to keep from crying out as a wave of dopamine-induced pleasure coursed through me. Sebastian held me gently as I adjusted to his size, a mere half of his cock inside me.