Guys and Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the revellers continued to walk, oblivious to what was going on nearby, Sebastian withdrew his pole until only the head of his dick remained inside me, then he drove back into me with one long, slow thrust. The feeling of being fucked like this with people so close was an immense turn-on and I struggled to refrain from moaning.

Sebastian established a steady rhythm and I rested my forehead against the ground as the force of his thrusts rocked my body back and forward like a rag doll.

"You're so tight," he whispered to me as he continued to impale me on his massive rod. I felt the light spray of hair on his pubic bone press into my cheeks as he finally bottomed out in me. He was buried so incredibly deep inside my bowels.

The revellers were now out of sight and out of earshot. I moaned low as he continued his long, slow strokes, each thrust spreading me further open. His hands gripped the top of my hips and pulled me back to meet his thrusting cock. His lips ran down my spine and grazed my neck sending shivers through me. I could hear his breath becoming ragged as his pace picked up.

Pulling his cock from me he huskily ordered me onto my back. I quickly complied feeling the cool grass against my naked butt.

Sebastian placed his hands under my calves and lifted them up until my knees pressed into my upper arms and my ass lay obscenely spread before him. As my hands replaced his, holding my legs in place, he bent forward urgently and pressed his tongue deep into my gaping hole. I cried out as he pierced me again and again with the soft muscle, spreading saliva over my splayed ass. He moaned with pleasure and the deep thrum reverberated through each nerve ending in my nether region sending electric current coursing through me.

Spitting more saliva into my exposed hole he rose above me, positioning himself, and without further warning, drove firmly into me. I screamed into the night, delirious with pleasure at the sensation of being taken so roughly. His arousal peaked, Sebastian was beyond being gentle as he thrust powerfully into me, desperately seeking his release.

"So good.....so good," I chanted listlessly as he pounded my insides with his massive tool.

Sweat dripped from his brow as he plunged relentlessly into me. Leaning forward, he kissed me with desperate need. Our lips formed a seal with our mouths open wide, moaning into each other as his cock continued to piston deep inside me.

With his chest and shoulders holding my legs in place, my hands moved down his side and took hold of his taut ass. I pulled him into me in time with each thrust. He groaned huskily breaking contact with my mouth.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," he managed between rasping breaths.

"Oh God yes. I need to feel you cum inside me. Fuck me harder, baby," I yelled grabbing his ass tighter.

The silent garden was filled with wet slapping sounds and our ceaseless moans as Sebastian built to his crescendo.

"Oh fuck, Gavin," he cried out as his thrusting became frenzied and erratic.

"Fuuuck, I'm cumming!"

His strokes were short and deep as he massaged his aching tool, coaxing a torrent of hot semen from his swollen balls. Powerful pulses of his seed splashed my insides, painting them as he rode out his powerful release. My eyes were clenched tight savouring the exquisite sensation of his pubic bone pressing into my taint as my lover bred me.

Finally spent, Sebastian fell forward onto me panting, placing his head in the crook of my neck. His throbbing hardness was still lodged deep in my rectum. I reached up running my fingers through his sweat-drenched hair and placing tender kisses on his forehead as I cradled him. I had never in my life felt such a complete sense of serenity. Our chests rose and fell in time as we gradually recovered from the intensity of our coupling.

Looking up, he moved forward slightly and pressed his lips gently against mine. The sweet embrace a contrast to our earlier desperate union.

"Did I hurt you," he whispered as his hand lightly stroked my chest.

"No, I'm ok. But I may not be able to walk tomorrow," I quipped.

His laughter pealed through the warm night as his softening prick slipped from my hole. Sebastian rolled onto his side to my left and I rolled to face him, not ready to lose contact with him. His seed spilled from my gaping hole, coating my cheek and upper leg. My cheeks were slick from his seed and I luxuriated in the sensation, feeling myself marked as his. I lay on his arm, running my fingers lightly over his abdomen as we drifted into a fitful sleep.