All Comments on 'Guys and Dolls'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PerentiePerentieover 13 years ago
So good and yet so disappointing...

I was going to talk about how despite not being particularly arousing to me this was my favorite of your stories. I really liked having one finally where the monster girls weren't all so antagonistic (well the fairies in Gardenz were nice too) and actually demonstrated love and a semblance of a normal relationship with a person where the person was more than just a toy to the demon. Plus the concept of a succubus cop and her human partner was really cool. But then you had to have them lose to a demon who turns girls into mannequins who seem to hate as much as enjoy what they go through. I'm sorry to say that it really ruined the story for me as I hate depressing endings, especially ones that give such an air of futility. But then perhaps you intend to continue this story, but that wasn't made clear to my memory.

bobsamadebobsamadeover 13 years agoAuthor

Sorry Perentie, though if it's any consolation, a section of story I later cut had Plastique noticing how she ought to be careful not to draw attention to herself, and deciding that her 'harem' was big enough as it was (ie no more kidnappings). So you can at least rest easy on that front.

She's not evil after all, she was just a demon who wanted some company. (Some young, pretty company...)

To be fair though - erotic horror: it does what it says on the tin.

If you went away from this story having felt better for reading a charming story of a gentle, kind succubus and her human friend/lover who she cares for deeply, I'd have failed at the genre.

TarotbTarotbover 13 years ago
I agree with Perentie

This was a great story; it's fantastic to see a (mostly) benign, yet playful, succubus teaming up with a human. That she has a dark past she's hoping others (but not necessarily herself) will forget is even better and the fact she became a police officer in a world that is struggling to assimilate hell spawn is a touch of genius.

...Unfortunately they do end up loosing; that in itself isn't necessarily bad, since heroes can't win all the time, but it would be great to see a sequel.

Thanks,

Tarot

HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago
Depressing

Lovely story, but what a depressing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Scarcely had I finished page 1 than I had to give this tale 10/10. I have stalked you on the net and am aware you're alive, but I don't understand why you e stopped making art.

4eyes_Scarred4eyes_Scarredover 4 years ago
That was anti-climactic AF....

That's it??? Yeah, no. You might want to toss that " formula." There's no resolution, and it makes the story feel incomplete. We know the demon won, but that still leaves the captured women seeming like loose ends.

Not to mention, you left the cops with thier minds intact, which indicates (as the story said) an ability to be defiant. The audience is left wanting to see how the protagonists plan to free themselves. Instead, we're left hangin'.

Not a good look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous