Guys and Girls 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the most exciting thing for her. She loved the feeling of new experiences, and this gave her a warm fuzzy sensation. She smiled. But the best thing she had been able to do was James. She had been able to dominate him, with his full consent, and he still kept coming back for more.

She had made him eat cum on two separate occasions now. What's more, she had got him to eat his own cum. An unexpected bonus was she had him walking down the street naked too. His little cock flapping around for all to see.

Marlene slipped her hand down her tummy and started to play with her pussy. She ran her middle finger slowly up and down her labia. She kept on playing the last few days back in her mind. She still wanted to do more with James though. She had him almost where she wanted, and that was him willing to do anything just to stay with the group.

James, she thought, was like most guys. He wanted to be the alpha male, but he just was not destined to be. Marlene remembered watching a documentary about alpha males in nature, and how they all vied for the females attentions. Once the alpha male was in position, it was almost like a cock block on any other males fucking their girls. She laughed.

Then there were the alpha males trusted lieutenants, and they were allowed to have the lower ranking females. Finally there were the males that just didn't cut it. They were usually smaller, and were used by the others as they saw fit. They had to try and get anything they could to ingratiate themselves to the rest of the group, or risk being outcasts.

She was amazed how this worked in the human world too, and she was particularly proud of the fact that she had managed to elevate her status in the group to that above James. He was like the poor little animals in that documentary that had to beg for everything. The best bit on the documentary were the Bonobo Chimpanzees. They all fucked each other. Male and female. She remembered one small male was constantly being fucked by the larger ones. She wondered if she could get James to do this. That, she thought would be her next aim.

James walked out the shower. He looked at Marlene lying on his bed. He wanted to fuck her again. She sat up and looked at him.

"No." She said sternly. "You can wait!" She stood up and walked into the shower.

She had had enough of him for today. She wanted to freshen up and go out. Sex could wait a little longer. James, for his part, now had a throbbing ache, and nothing to itch it with. He looked at Martin. He shrugged.

"Women!" James exclaimed.

He went to his wardrobe, and had a bit of a shock. Those conniving little fuckers, had come back and taken all his clothes, except for a pair of shorts. He didn't have any shoes. He tried to get into Brett's room, but the door was locked.

"Fucking sods!" He gritted his teeth.

Martin sniggered. They did have a wicked sense of humour. He wondered which one thought of this little caper. James put the shorts on. They were an old pair, and rather tight. He wasn't happy at all. He looked round for something for Marlene to put on. He smiled. All they had left her was a very short mini skirt, and a half cup strapless bikini top.

Now this was going to be interesting, as they had to meet the others in town. It had been one thing running around the streets naked when no one was about, but being dressed in this was not something Marlene had ever done in public.

Marlene came out the shower. Up until now, she had not thought about any clothing. James and Martin were waiting for her. She looked at James. Those shorts were, quite tight, and small. They actually made his cock bilge quite nicely.

" Have you got something I can borrow? " She asked.

"No, they took all my clothes and left me these shorts. That's what they have left you." He smiled knowingly.

"Fuck!" Marlene exclaimed. She held the skirt and bikini top up. "That's fucking out of order. We have to go into town, and they have got my keys and all my money." She panicked now. She was going to have to go into town wearing these, and it wasn't as if they lived by the seaside and could get away with this.

Marlene put the skirt on. It was so short, that she could hardly do anything without revealing her bum or pussy. It looked like it was only larger than a belt. She put the bikini top on. Now Marlene was not the biggest girl in the chest department, but even still, this barely covered anything. It was a front fastening top that had straps that you tie into a neat bow. There was no padding in it either, so her nipples gently poked through. It barely covered her tits.

"I've got no knickers either!" She exclaimed. She looked around herself in the skirt. It was so small, that if she bent over, her modesty would be gone in an instant. She couldn't even sit down in it for fear of it riding up as she stood up or sat down. With what little clothes they had on, the two departed.

Chapter 7

The Games continue.

They all finally met up at the gym. Marlene and James had been looking for the others all day. They had received some very strange looks as they walked around town. One shop had even asked them to get out.

The others had already gone in. The gym was about to close, and they had it for the evening now. The guys had already finished their workout, and were in the showers. They were all lathering themselves up. Brett, Simon and Mark were out to humiliate James again. They were discussing cock size, and constantly were on about how much bigger they were than him.

James stood under the shower and let the water cascade over him. The warm water felt good. There was little he could do about their taunts. He was just going to have to grin and bare with it. But, he thought, he was naked in a shower with other guys, and their cocks didn't look that large at the moment.

The girls had finally finished their routines, and were standing next to a vending machine getting some drinks. They had a good glow about them. Sarah, Jayne and Belinda had cute leggings and t shirts on. Underneath they all had sports bra's on. Their shapely legs were clear to see through the tight fitting clothing, but their modesty was perfectly kept.

Marlene by contrast had chosen to wear some small white shorts, and a tight crop top. It was clear she did not have a bra on, and where she had been perspiring, she had clear patches of wet on her top. At some points you could clearly see her pert tits, and puffy nipples. They were just waiting to burst out of that top.

Belinda looked at her watch.

"Oh fuck. Sorry, got to get going. She said. I'll catch up with you all later." They waved her goodbye.

"Hey," Marlene started, "The guys are in the showers." She said with a glint in her eye.

"Yeah, and?" Said Jayne.

"I know what she wants." said Sarah.

"You want to fuck again?" Said Jayne.

"More than that." She said with a smile.

"Are you up for a bit of a game?" Marlene asked. The other girls nodded. Marlene told them what she had in mind, and they laughed with glee.

"You're so wicked." She Jayne said to Marlene.

"But he deserves it." Sarah replied

The girls walked into the changing rooms and got undressed in a hurry. They then walked into the shower area where the guys were. Jayne and Sarah walked over to their boyfriend and gave them a playful kiss. Marlene stood there and looked and Simon and James.

By rights, she should walk across to James, as Belinda was going out with Simon, but looking at the two of them, Simon was by far the fitter of the two, and he had a wonderful cock. If she stood next to James in this shower, it would be embarrassing.

She walked across to the two of them, and stood more towards Simon. She kissed him first, and then James. Simon sensed the awkwardness of the situation, and didn't want to cause too much bother. He backed away a bit.

"Right, I'm going for a sauna." He said. He felt that was the best way out.

"Don't go!" The girls cried out. " We want you to stay."

"Um, it's ok, I'll leave you guys to it."

"Don't worry. I'll look after you." Marlene said, taking his hand.

She knelt down in front of him, and nestled her lips around his cock. She looked up at him, as she slowly enveloped it in her mouth and started to gently suck.

"Well if you ask that way." he replied.

He looked at James. He could tell he wasn't happy. His girlfriend had just started sucking off another guy, and ignored him.The other girls started to suck their boyfriends cocks too. Marlene eventually paid James some attention.

"Right Guys..."She said, "We want you to settle an argument for us. Which one of us has the nicest pussy.

The girls stood up. They all walked over to the wall and bent over, pressing themselves against it, with their pussies out, and legs parted perfectly. Their pussy's were ready to take cocks in them. They all looked so lovely. Their backs arched gently, their pert bums rounded and so sweetly shaped, all the girls had lovely slender legs, and each had a neatly trimmed pussy.

Jayne was the neatest, as she like to have hers totally hair free. The guys could see the girls were really up for this, as their pussies glistened in their eager anticipation of being fucked. Each of the guys walked over to their girls and started to fuck them.

Again, Simon held back a bit, and let James fuck Marlene first. As he fucked her, she coyly glanced at Simon. She couldn't wait for him to enter her again.

"Well Jayne,"Brett said, "you definitely have a nice pussy."

Martin had gone down on one knee in front of them, and focused the camera perfectly on his cock and her pussy. Brett moved to one side slightly and allowed Martin to get some good footage of his cock slowly probing her outer lips, before gently sliding in and out again.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"Ok, swap round then." Marlene said. "Each move down one."

The guys were a bit unsure. They had never swapped girls like this before. James moved down to Sarah. Mark stopped fucking her, and moved over to Jayne. Brett realised he would have to wait to fuck Marlene, so he casually tugged away at his cock, while he waited for his turn.

He marvelled at the site of the other guys sharing the girls. James rubbed the head of his cock against Sarah's pussy lips, until he found the right place, then started fucking her.

"This pussy feels much better." He said, hoping to embarrass Marlene.

His hopes of putting her down though were not going down too well. He watched as Simon entered her. She felt his big cock go in deep, and she through her head back in joy. She bit her lip, as his cock moved back and forth inside her. James could clearly see she was enjoying him. By contrast Sarah was just standing there, waiting for his to finish.

"Ok, next guy." Sarah said.

They all moved down one again. James felt a bit ashamed. After watching his girlfriend get pleasures by a larger cock, and the girl he was fucking didn't seem to care.

"Now this one is even nicer." James said as he fucked Jayne.

He had not fucked her before, and he loved the sensation of her smooth pussy on his cock.

After the guys had all had a go on each girl, they took a vote on which girl had the best pussy. after a bit of debate, they decided that Marlene had the least perfect one, but they were undecided on Sarah and Jayne. They all took it in turns to fuck the two girls again.

"What about me?" Marlene wined

"You had better go and sit down. Your pussy didn't quite cut this one." Simon said. "It seems your pussy has been used far too much."

Marlene looked on despondently. She had not thought of this happening. She watched as James fucked Jayne again. She had been hoping she was going to be the one that was being fucked. She walked over and sat on the bench waiting for the others. Martin turned the camera round on her, and she parted her legs wide for him.

At least he still is interested she thought. He turned the camera back to the action again. James saw Marlene sitting there, and thought his opportunity had arrived again. He was going to be able to put back in her place. He left the others and walked over to her. His erect cock glistening from Sarah and Jayne's pussies.

"Would you like some attention?" He said.

"About time, you fuck." She said opening her legs wider, and motioning to him.

Instead of bending down to lick her pussy, James stepped between her legs, and offered his cock to her mouth. Marlene looked at him. She had not sucked a cock that had been in another girl before. He put his hand round her head, and pulled her forward. She opened her mouth and let his cock slip in.

He began to thrust, gently at first, and then harder and harder. He felt as though he was winning the pecking order battle again. He had finally got Marlene where he wanted her again. James stood Marlene up and turned her around and onto all fours. He began to fuck her from the rear.

Marlene looked up and saw the others fucking. She so wanted to go and join them. She started to fantasize about being fucked by the other guys. Her thoughts ran wild, she felt the heat build inside her. She closed her eyes. She could feel Brett inside her, whilst she sucked on Simon and Mark's cocks. She started to sway back and forth on James cock.

He enjoyed the way she was moving. He began to think he was getting the hang of this now. Little did he know she was dreaming of the other three guys. Simon had just finished fucking Jayne. Brett moved back into Jayne's pussy. Mark was fucking Sarah hard now. The two couples were into each other now, and were focused on their moment. Simon looked over at James and Marlene. Maybe he should interrupt them instead.

He walked over to them. Marlene definitely looked hotter than he had ever seen her. She still had her eyes closed. Her mouth open as she pleasures herself on James cock. James looked up at Simon. It was clear that he wanted to join them. James first thought he should just ignore Simon and he might go away. But his desire to push Marlene down the pecking order again, clouded his judgement.

"Give her your cock. Her mouths wide open." James said, making his first mistake.

Simon knelt down and found Marlene's mouth with his hard bulging cock. She sucked at it.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "fuck me..."

James thought she was talking to him and he started to fuck harder.

"Not you." Marlene came back to the moment. "Take that small cock out of me," she snapped at James. "Fuck me now, with that big cock." She turned to Simon and kissed his cock.

Simon moved round to the back of Marlene. He pushed James out the way. James looked down as his cock came out of Marlene's pussy. Simon massaged her pussy with his cock. He then pushed it in. Marlene squirmed as it went in. What a difference in size James thought. He looked at his cock, and compared it to Simon's.

Simon had a really thick cock, and it was long too. Must have been an eight inch pole at least James thought. He looked at his. It was not particularly thick, and it was barely six inches. Like all guys, he had checked the size, and had always tried to convince himself it was bigger than it was. The realisation that his cock was small hit him.

Marlene was definitely enjoying Simon's cock more. James marvelled at the way Simon was able to part her pussy with his girth, and how deep he was able to penetrate her. He was never able to do this, and she was loving it. Simon turned over on his back, and pulled Marlene round onto his cock.

She was now in the rear cow girl position. She hadn't done this before, and she loved it. Simon found new sensations inside of her. She felt his cock hitting deep inside her. No one had got to that point before. She leant backwards. Her tits thrust forward, her legs wide apart, and Simon's huge cock plunging deep inside her pussy with every thrust.

She looked James straight in the eyes. She was going red with ecstasy. She loved the look on his face. He looked dejected and forlorn.

"Lick me..." She squeaked in a hushed tone. She could barely talk. The feeling was building inside her.

James looked at her pussy. That big cock going in and out of it. Simons balls slapping against her pussy lips. They were parted so wide. James looked round at the others. Everyone was fucking except him. He had been cast aside, not only by his girlfriend, but by another guy too. He looked at the guys cocks, all of them were bigger than him.

He finally realised he was at the bottom of the pecking order. So he could either accept it or walk away. He pondered this for a moment. If he walked away, he would not get to have this much fun again. He would probably end up with some sweet girl who wanted kids and a home. He would probably have an office job and end up in the pub every night.

Or he could stick with them, and get to fuck some of the hottest girls around. All he had to do is submit to their desires. He would also have to do what Marlene told him. And that meant doing things he would not normally do.

James bent forward. He kissed Marlene on her belly, then ran his tongue down to her pussy. He licked at it briefly, then found Simon's shaft. He held his tongue their and let Simon's cock ride over it as he fucked Marlene. He went further down and round his balls. Marlene watched intently. James had taken to this well.

James felt his cock swell hard. He liked this new sensation. He had watch cuckold porn on the net, and it had turned him on, but he had never imagined he would be the cuckold. Simon pulled out of Marlene's pussy. James enveloped his cock with his mouth and sucked hard. Marlene, still in her reverse cowgirl position, raised her pelvis up.

James obliged and sucked at her gaping pussy, whilst pulling at Simon's hard cock. Simon pulsed it. He was loving this. Fucking another guys girlfriend with him sucking his cock too was one thing. But when it was James, It was even better. Simon didn't like James, and instead of having a fight with him, he was able to get him sucking on his cock whilst he fucked James girlfriend.

Simon stood him and Marlene up. He bent Marlene forward and over the bench. She placed one foot on the bench. James knelt in front of them. He instinctively knew what he had to do now. He licked and sucked at Marlene's pussy. Simon found her wet pussy hole again, and started to fuck her.

James found both of them and licked them as they fucked. He felt Simon's balls hit his mouth. Simon had slowed his pace. James licked them hard. Simon pushed them forward for James. The sensation of being in Marlene's pussy whilst his balls were being licked was too much for him to contain. As he pulled out of her, he felt his load building.

He held it by her pussy ready to cum. James knew he was ready. This time he was able to move, but instead opened his mouth and and moved under Marlene's pussy. He was ready for Simon. Simon let his load go. Marlene felt the warm cum hit her pussy.

There was a shit load of it again she thought. James held his tongue close to her pussy. As Simon's load hit her pussy, it dripped down and landed on his tongue. He kept his mouth open to gather it all. Some started to run down his chin now. Simon stepped back. He had finally finished.

Marlene stood up. She looked down at James. She loved the sight of him kneeling in front of her cum soaked pussy, with more cum dripping down his face. She pushed herself forward, and he met her pussy with her mouth. He sucked at it again and again. Marlene looked around at the others. When he was finished, she put her foot back on the floor. James lay on his back. His legs wide apart. This made a change from Marlene doing it Martin thought. Marlene looked round at the other guys. They were getting ready to cum too.

"Over here guys."

They looked over. James was lying on the floor, and had cum over his face. Marlene and Simon beckoned to them. They wanted to see them cover James face with their cum. Mark and Brett looked at each other. This was a new one to them. Both of them had always wanted to do something like that, and now the opportunity was here.

1...45678...12