Guys, Girls, and Sissies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, this will stop any more little accidents, now we can all enjoy our holiday without worrying about you getting too excited okay?" As she said this she yanked the sodden, tight shorts back up and gently pushed me back to the sofa with Daniel. "Let's just forget it okay?"

I sat there in silence as the film played and soon they were all joking and laughing with each other while I sat there utterly humiliated. I just wanted the holiday to be over but we only had one car. I kept replaying things in my mind, Amber and Daniel flirting in the car, the incident at the stream and now this. Amber would probably be spending the night getting fucked by Daniel's massive cock, while I sat in my room on my own because I couldn't control myself and had ruined everything with Jess.

The girls had offered around alcohol soon after this and after a few hours we were all drunk. Lost in my thoughts and a drunken daze, I was suddenly awoken by the two girls standing up and saying they were going to get ready for bed, they'd be back in a minute. Coming back to reality I looked around the room to notice that Daniel was now taking up most of the sofa and my head was laying on his shirted chest. I panicked but didn't move, partly because something about his toned chest felt nice on my head and the other because I hoped I could very slow move away so that he never noticed I was against him like this in the first place. As if reading my mind he gently wrapped his big arms around my shoulders, holding me against him.

"Bet you used to snuggle like this with your girlfriend," he laughed, pulling my head in tighter to his chest.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I didn't know what to say, I was straight but right now I felt comfortable and even protected being against his chest. In the middle of my vision was his crotch, a large tent stuck upwards towards me, that monster I saw earlier at the stream, just two thin pieces of fabric between it and me. Wait, what? I'm straight, who cares if his cock is close. I like girls, like Jess and Amber, hot girls, not cock.

As I tried to focus on other things, I couldn't, his massive cock that I had seen earlier, the one that the girls had swooned over was so close.

"Why don't you touch it?" he said as if reading my mind. Wiping my previous thoughts from my mind I tried to recoil but his arm around me was far to strong.

"You know you want to, you've been checking it out all day."

My heart was beating so hard and my mouth was dry, unable to reply. He used his other hand to undo his jeans and slip his boxers down. His amazing cock slipped out and slapped gently against his abdomen. The head glistened in front of my face, still I wanted to pull away but I couldn't, or maybe I didn't want to? As he used his arm to lower my face down his chest towards his cock I was too paralysed to resist. Then my lips made contact with the spongy head, all of a sudden it was real and I wasn't ready, I needed a moment to adjust, to think this through.

"Wait, I..." but in that moment, as my mouth opened, he pushed my lips down over his cock head. Instantly it filled it. His large soft cock head pressed against the roof of my mouth, leaving little room for me to move my tongue around. My heart was uncontrollable now, my mind couldn't comprehend the large organ filling my mouth, the slight salty taste in the back of my throat and the musky smell filling my nose. It was hard to breathe but somehow I never panicked and I felt sort of good inside, almost proud that I had the cock those girls swooned over, in me.

"Ow," he said breaking me from my trance. He lightly slapped my dick through my girly shorts as he spoke. This made me jump and instinctively reach for my own crotch. "Come on girl, no teeth."

With this his manly hands appeared in my vision and without ceremony he stuffed two fingers in each side of my mouth between my teeth holding them apart. My mouth felt stretched to the max as he sighed in pleasure again and my lips and teeth were lifted off of his cock, giving him full access to my previously virgin mouth.

Still holding my dick from his slap it felt funny, like it was trying to get hard but couldn't. This tight ring was really doing its job; after all this sexual stimulation I wanted to stroke my cock but it stayed limp and instead just gently dripped pre-cum, girls get wet, guys get hard right? What was happening?

Before I could process this thought anymore he withdrew his cock and for a moment my mouth was empty but for his fingers. Part of me was glad it was over, I wasn't gay and I could put this whole thing to the back of my mind and carry on with my life. I'm sure Daniel would keep it a secret, he wouldn't tell people at work about this I'm sure. My mouth did feel a bit, empty, though.

That feeling didn't last though and suddenly I saw his cock approaching me again and as as I was unable to close my mouth, he smoothly slid it straight back in, the sensitive head being enveloped by my warm mouth. He didn't stop there though and this time nudged the bulbous head against the top of my throat. Choking for a second he withdrew the head back slightly and I watched as saliva poured from my mouth down his thick shaft. Within a second the head nudged the back of my throat again, then again and again. Each time he pressed his thick member into my mouth he wouldn't stop till I started to choke on the head and then would take most of it back out before going again.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be able to take it all soon," he said in a reassuring voice, but this sentiment didn't reassure me, it only served to make me take notice of how much of his cock was still to come. I was choking on maybe 2 inches of head, there was at least another 6 or 7 inches his thick shaft to come. No one could suck on all that, surely?

Driven by his hands in my mouth and arm on my head, he bobbed me up and down like a warm flesh light, seeming to enjoy eliciting moans from me every time he pushed too far.

Suddenly a new voice broke out, "Wow Dan! I didn't believe you, guess I was wrong. Where did you find that slutty girl. We leave for two minutes and she can't get enough of that delicious cock."

At this moment Dan pushed in to my tight mouth hard and managed to get the head actually into my throat. For a second my senses went crazy, I couldn't breath, this huge cock was suffocating me! He held me still and as my eyes darted upwards looking for help I could only see Jess and Amber standing watching as I began to thrash around.

"She's going crazy for it!" Jess laughed.

Trying as hard as I could there was nothing I could do to dislodge this huge cock from my throat and as I began to really panic, Dan finally let up, returning his cock head to my mouth rather than my throat. When he did, I choked on my own spit and tried desperately to get enough cock tinted air from around his organ and into my stretched mouth. As I coughed, spit dripped from my lips all over his cock and his balls which now glistened in it.

"That's it girl, that's it," Daniel purred above me. As oxygen returned to my body, so did fear. The girls had seen me like this now, how would I look them in the eyes again? I had to get away. The intense emotions coursing through my veins made any sensible thoughts difficult to conjure.

"Look at him salivating over that juicy cock Amber," said Jess as they stood no more than a meter away watching carefully as this monster ravaged my mouth.

As she approached closer she giggled, "Oh no, is all this saliva from your pretty little mouth? Looks like you've made quite the mess! You better clean this up." Running her fingers along his great shaft and large balls she covered her hands in my saliva and proceeded to wipe them over my face. I was past humiliation; this was the girl I was trying to impress. The mixture of sweat, saliva and pre-cum was sickly sweet and instantly filled my nostrils, I couldn't escape it.

"Oh yeah Jess that's hot. Oh yeah I'm cumming!" He bellowed. Fear stricken I tried to move but to no avail with his fingers still holding my mouth open and his arm behind my head. "Ooh yes the best part, make sure you drink it all up!" Jess cooed.

Before I could even register what she had said his cock pulsed and shot load after load of hot salty cream down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow as it shot with force straight to the back of my throat. I thought I would drown in it so I tried to open up my throat for it. Eventually, the spurts reduced to a trickle and he removed his fingers from my mouth, letting my mouth close limply around his large shaft and slowly fill with the spent cream still oozing from the end of his dick. I couldn't comprehend what had happened and was lost until Jess lifted my head up.

"You greedy girl, you drank it all! Come on lets get you cleaned up." Jess smiled.

In a daze I followed her, not looking back at Dan or Amber, all of my senses being attacked by the sweet and salty mixture coating my face, mouth and stomach.

As we stepped into the bathroom she looked me in the eye, "Wow what a great job. Keep that up and he might make you his regular."

Looking up I spoke for the first time since it had all began, "But... what... Dan's regular? What? No? I'm straight, I'm..."

"Straight!" she laughed, "You just had a man reaming your mouth out and you loved it you dirty slut. Don't worry, we won't judge you, we love his cock too when were allowed it. Shame for us that he prefers guys to gals, but that's lucky for you eh? Besides we still love him, and love to see him happy!"

"What? No I. What's going on..."

"Were old friends, him and Amber are old lovers even! But don't worry about that now, he saw you at work and thought you were cute and would make a great girlfriend for him, you see Dan likes his chicks with dicks!" she laughed, "I wasn't sure about bringing you here to start with but after seeing how you stared at Dan's dick earlier by the stream and even wore a cum towel through the woods, I realised Dan was right, you'll love being a girl with us babe. I'm sure already, you are experiencing the high of making Dan happy, its such a great feeling to see that smile on his face."

My head was beginning to clear now, "No, I didn't want to wear the towel, I didn't want to suck his dick, I really am straight."

"Well I saw your penis dripping like a hose out there and if that cock ring wasn't on you'd have cum just from sucking his big cock and you know it!"

I didn't have a response to that, she was probably right.

"Anyway, lets get you in that shower and dolled up for bed, Dan doesn't like to sleep alone and if he needs some relief in the middle of the night you better be ready for him right?"

I wanted to disagree but her smile and what she said seemed to make sense to me, Dan was such a fine man and I was not, if he had needs of course I should help him anyway I can. Right? He deserved to be happy and if I could help with that then I should, it's only for a night anyway.

As if in a trance I let Jess pull my shorts the rest of the way off along with my crop top and lead me into the shower, cock ring still in place, starving me of any relief.

12