Guys' Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was swimming with pleasure already, and I let it fall back against the cushions. I've never been a vocal lover, but I couldn't help myself, and it seemed to fit the fantasy as well.

"Oh, fuck, Karen...that feels so good! I love the way you're sucking my cock. Take me all the way in-let me feel your throat!"

Karen hummed in encouragement and moved herself higher. She tucked her hair behind her ears so I could see her face and then braced her hands on my thighs. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she sank down onto my cock. I felt her pause when I hit the back of her throat, and then she took another breath, swallowed, and then sank another inch. This caused the head of my cock to move past her tonsils into the tight space beyond. She kept me there and bobbed subtly up and down, moving me back and forth across the tight ring of her pharynx. I groaned with pleasure, and she stayed there as long as she could before coming up for air.

"Oh, my GOD, Karen! That was fucking amazing!" I gasped.

She looked up at me, her eyes watering slightly, and smiled. Her hand stroked my cock languidly while she caught her breath.

"So what's it going to be, Steve? Do I go back down and finish you off, or do I climb up in your lap and ride you with my tight little pussy until you fill me up?"

As flawless as her oral skills were, I knew I had to experience her pussy as well.

"Ride me!" I said eagerly. Then, remembering her fantasy, I added a demand: "Turn around and bounce on my cock a little bit like you're giving me the best lapdance in the world, then when I tell you, come up on my lap and fuck me slow and easy until I cum."

"Anything you say," she said with a seductive smile. Clearly, she liked how I was playing along!

Karen pushed herself up using my knees as leverage, then turned her back. Her ass was small, firm, and perfectly formed, and when she bent over and waggled it in front of me, I knew I had made the right decision. She rocked her hips from side to side, bending over far enough to reveal the lightly furred lips of her pussy peeking out. Getting into her routine, she spread her legs even wider and bend over again, turning to look back at me as I admired her from this angle. Her fingers appeared between her legs, raking through her soft pubes and splitting along each side of her opening, caressing herself and spreading her labia open for my viewing pleasure.

"I'm so wet for you, Steve...do you want to feel how wet and hot my pussy is?"

"God, yes!"

At that agreement, Karen lowered her ass toward me. Reaching down between her legs, she lifted my cock off my abs and pointed it straight up. When the tip touched the raging heat of her pussy, she moved it back and forth a few times, spreading our combined lubrication around. Then she sank down on me halfway. Her thighs tensed as she held that position, and her hands went to my knees for balance again. She swirled her hips once, then rose up until I was almost out of her body. Another swirl and then she dropped down fully, slamming her beautiful ass against my hips and thighs as my cock filled her completely.

Simultaneously, we both cried out, "Oh, God!" She froze in place, but when she grew accustomed to the sudden fullness, she began to swirl her hips again, side to side, back and forth, and up and down just a little as well. I was mesmerized by the motion, and my cock felt friction from every angle and recess of her channel. With shaking hands, I caressed the taut, smooth globes that were hovering and writhing in front of me, then reached up to feel her waist, her back, and the curve of her hips as they melted into her quivering thighs.

When the pleasure began to move me toward exploding, I started to thrust involuntarily. Karen felt that and knew what it signaled, and she stopped moving altogether. Without letting me escape her clasping pussy, she lifted one leg and pivoted on top of me, ending up with a knee on either side of me, smiling down into my eyes while her dark hair framed her face above me.

"I think you're ready now, Steve. I think it's time for me to make you cum!"

"I'm so ready for that!" I told her earnestly, taking another firm grip on her waist.

As she began to rise and fall, Karen leaned forward and aimed her nipple at my lips.

"Suck on them, babe...suck on them hard!"

I complied happily, and she moved herself back and forth to give me a taste of each one in turn. All the while, she ground herself against me and then pushed forward, dragging my cock along her opening at an amazing angle, rubbing her clit at the same time she hit all my most sensitive places.

Too quickly, I felt myself boiling over. My arms went around her back and pulled her close. I sat up a little straighter, and her breasts were crushed against my chest. She kept pumping down on me, and our lips met as I kissed her and began to thrust myself up into her.

"Karen...I'm gonna cum!" I whispered urgently.

"Do it, Steve...fill me up!" she moaned ecstatically. Her lips descended on me again, and our tongues teased each other frantically. When I could take no more, my ass lifted spasmodically off the couch to bury every millimeter of my cock as deeply as possible. She wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me into her while spurt after spurt of cum raced up my shaft and jetted into her velvety depths.

"That's it..." she cooed happily into my ear. "Give me everything, Steve. I love feeling your cum inside me!" She rocked very slightly, setting off fresh waves of pleasure and a few more pulsations from deep in my body.

When every drop of sperm had left me, I sank back into the cushions below me. Karen followed along, and ground herself down onto me. She pulled her torso away from my sweaty chest, then her lips sought mine again, this time for a less frantic but more intense kiss. As my orgasm subsided and my cock began to deflate, she kissed me deeply and squirmed on my lap. I could feel her internal muscles working as well, milking the flagging length of my shaft, trying to hold me inside herself for as long as possible.

When my cock finally slipped out of her, I felt a stream of cum run down my groin. She giggled and looked down between us, then looked up at me again, a playful smile on her lips.

"I'd say you got your money's worth, Mr. Married Steve!"

"One hundred percent!" I agreed with a laugh.

Settling into my lap again, Karen laid her head on my shoulder. I cradled her amazing little ass in my hands for a last moment of contentment, and she sighed against my neck.

"Do you guys go out every month?" she asked quietly.

"First Thursday, rain or shine," I told her.

"Well, save your money-I really hope we can do this again some time!"

"I'd like that." Thinking ahead, I thought about how I could skip work, or leave early and meet up.

"It doesn't have to be that long," I began.

"Hey-don't be greedy!" she said playfully. "If you wait a month, though, I will definitely be available, and I will definitely make it worth your while!"

"It's a date," I agreed.

"If you do well," she said, "I might even give you a discount..."

12