Guys Night Out turns Gay

Story Info
Nerds have needs, too... before the movie and in the car.
2.5k words
4.4
23.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and I were going out to a movie, a movie that was too much geek for Jodi. We had planned to have a beer before heading out; I rang the doorbell, but got no answer, and used the key. Walking back to the family room, I heard porn...our porn, with Jodi moaning, and it was super loud!

There he was, on the couch, with his laptop, and casting to the big screen. You guessed it...he was pleasuring himself.

I startled him, when I said, "What about that beer, before we head out?"

He started laughing, "Fucker, does it look like I need a beer, right now?" He started to explain things, but caught himself, "I'm watching...I guess you know what I'm watching. I love watching you fuck my wife, watching your ass and envying her pussy; it's gettin' filled...and stretched...and satisfied with that big dick!"

"Dude, just look at your ass flex...when you pump it into her!"

"I know Pete...you love it all, as much as I love screwin' her...and you!" All cocky and alpha, I laughed, "Just sharing the wealth!" I caressed my crotch, before pulling it out, and grinning, "I got it right here...you need some?"

Watching myself penetrate his wife on the big screen, I stroked my dick over his face. It didn't take long, before it was raging hard, and pointing to the ceiling. It was thick and satisfying to hold, and the shaft, stretched well past my hand.

It was in his face and soaking up all his attention, but the moans and sounds of sex still filled the room. Knowing full well that he was anxious for it, I demanded he look me in the eyes, "Tell me what you want...you gotta tell me what you want."

"I want that...and I want it just like, on the screen...want you to give it to me like you're givin' it to Jodi...but let me suck it? I really need to cum! I wanna cum while you're fuckin' my mouth!"

Not a problem...right? I pushed the head between his lips, and he moaned into the spongy crown. I teased him with it, pumping deep up to his throat, and then using shorter, shallow thrusts. His tongue swirled over the shaft, worshipping the throb and pulse of the hard flesh.

I was moaning, while staring directly at him, and watching my cock disappear between his lips. I gripped the back of his head, encouraging him to go slow, but take the shaft deep. Then I felt him reach around to grab my ass...no doubt to feel it flex, but he was definitely coaxing me to tease his throat.

"Fuck yeah...grab that ass...feels good, punch your throat with that cock...yeah, you like that...don't you?"

He nodded with a big mouthful; foamy strands of precum and spit, spilled from his lips, and coated my dick. Pumping through his lip, I gripped his face and fucked; his breathing was choppy, and I slowed my pace, but I just kept fucking him.

I wanted to sink it deep into his throat...deep enough to grind my balls into his chin, but I knew he couldn't take it. Despite the desire to go deeper, Pete was pushing me to the edge, "Fuckkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck that...suck that cock...yeah, suck it!"

My whole body tightened, and I felt the surge in my balls, as cum pulsed over his tongue. With his lips tight around the shaft, he anxiously sucked, and slurped it down. My moans melded with his, "Oh god...Pete...mmmm...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...take it...take it all...all that cum!"

I watched his eyes roll back, and his throat moving, as he savored and swallowed the warmth down. My body shook with the final waves of pleasure, as he jacked himself closer and closer to his.

I was done cumming, but he kept his lips tight, while his hand continued working his dick. His moans were being silenced by the hard flesh, but I knew he must be close...I felt it.

Then it happened for him, too; he groaned into my cock, as rope after rope glazed his belly.

He pulled his mouth from my dick, catching his breath, "Fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkk thatsssss good...that was good...fuck!"

A few seconds passed, maybe, before he grinned up at me, "I know you just shot one...and so did I, but would you fuck me? I really need you to fuck me...fuck me good and hard!"

"No problem, dude...but you gotta work for it some, and get it hard again. Not completely soft, but you're tight back there!"

He grinned and rolled off the couch, "Always willing to help where I can...you know...and I love being on my knees."

He gripped the base and stroked up over the shaft, savoring its weighty girth, and how it stiffened, throbbing in his hand.

He went down on it, bobbing his lips up and down the shaft, while I groaned, "Yeah...yeah...go for it...work that dick...mmmm...fuck, that's good...oh god...mmmm...mmmm...damn that's good!"

Pete would often get lost in his lusty worship, savoring every inch, and pleasuring his lips with its textured girth. Then he flicked the underside of the head, working the ridge with his lips.

His head begins to bob, again, and he feels me trembling. I knew he wouldn't stop till it swelled, and my body was shuddering with release, but we both needed something more.

As soon as I pulled out, he was handing me lube, and I smirked, "I guess somebody's ready...and horny." It was a little soft before he started, but now it was definitely ready for action, glistening, bobbing upright...fuckin' porn-worthy!

He nodded and moaned, as I thumped his cheeks with it, grinning, "Lay back there and spread your legs, I'll give you what you need...fuck you good and hard!"

I pushed his legs back and shoved, slowly into his ass. With both hands, he was spreading the cheeks for me, and I was able to go all the way. He groaned, "Ahhhh...jeeezus...fuckkkkk...fuckkkk...fuck, that's good!"

"Ohhhh Pete...god damn...that's a fuckin' red carpet welcome...shit, that feels good!" I teased him, "Apparently this is not your first time...and I can tell you like it!"

"Yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...you speak the truth...so good...so fuckin' good! Do it...go ahead and flex that ass...pound me with that dick...put those sexy muscles to work...and fuck me!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...givin'ya that good, hard fuck...that's what you want...right?"

With his cum-splattered abs, and half-hard dick doing a fuck-dance, my gaze was solidly locked on Pete, "You like that dick...like takin' it from both ends?"

"Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yes...yessss...love to suck it...uhhhh...love to have it inside me...fuckin' me hard!"

He was looking back, and I grinned, "Well then, turn it around...I can really pound you that way!"

He immediately flipped around and got on all fours, and I started in from behind. He moaned, "Yeah, that's it! Fuck me hard, like you do Jodi!"

I had this momentary thought of casting new background porn, because I knew they had gay porn in the house...but then he moaned again, "Do me like Jodi...do me like she likes it...use me like that! Yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me hard, like...like...just like Jodi...with your big...fuckin' magnum cock!"

That's when I looked up at the screen and saw her, on all fours...I was pounding the shit out of Jodi. Each thrust sensuously traveled through her, from where I slammed into her, up through her body, and to those beautiful swaying breasts. Her tits were bobbing, and she was screaming, "Rob...oh Rob...fuck me...fuck...fuck me hard...hard...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh yeah!"

With her body bouncing on my dick, you could see the pleasured shuddering that would carry her to orgasm. She was ready to explode, and that's when I started to lose control, pumping her husband...hard...deep...and fast!

Lost in a cloud of animal lust, Pete's head rocked back and forth, and he was jacking his big dick. Again, echoing his wife's moans, "Rob...Rob...fuckkkkkk...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

He started wanking harder, spraying another load, this time all over the couch. I felt him tighten, as his whole body trembled under my thrusts; I think each pleasured shudder was longer...and more intense for both of us.

When he was done, I felt spent, and leaned back to catch my breath, "Jeeezus dude, that was hot as fuck...hot as fuck!" He just moaned, as I got my second wind and started fucking him, again.

I needed my release, too, and moaned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckin' ride it...slam it back...slam it back on that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck yourself...gimme that ass...gimme that ass!"

"It's yours...that ass's yours...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...use my ass...breed...breed...breed meeeeee!"

We were both horny as fuck...and wildly fucking, but when it came on, I started thrusting even harder. We fucked like that for two seconds, before it pulsed up through the shaft, and painted his insides, with all the fertile seed I could muster.

I collapsed over his panting body, before pulling it out and sitting next to him. All wet and shiny, my dick was softening but it flopped audibly over my thigh; that's when I grinned, "We got time for that beer...if you we go to the later show."

He laughed, "Jizz, beer, and a movie...we know how to live! You get the beer and I'll clean up the couch...Jo's not big on cum stains, on furniture."

"I know...you gotta have rules...wasn't that in a song? No jism on the sofa...?"

********************************************************

Halfway through the movie, we felt our phones vibrate, and it was pics from Jodi.

She was in front of a mirror, looking sexy as hell, and wearing wonder woman panties, and a bra...she sent a picture of her ass, and then a frontal. It read, "I can't always handle all the movies, but I know you guys can handle this..."

I texted: "We can't wait to get our hands on you...maybe a get a piece of wonder woman!"

*******************************************************

After the movie, we decided to grab one more at the bar, across the street. Lingering over the beer and talking, there was some focus on Jodi's text, and we thought she'd make a juicy Captain Marvel...or Black Widow. Of course, we thought maybe we should do the same and look for some DC or Marvel stuff...maybe Superman...Green Lantern...or Spidey.

Despite all that, I couldn't get Jodi's Wonder Woman breasts out of my head, but then Pete ignited some new male fantasies. He grinned, "I can't wait for that superman bulge...takin' it out...and milkin' it dry!" He laughed, "But maybe it's not possible to milk superman dry?"

I couldn't get that out of my head...Pete on his knees, rubbing the print...and then unpacking it. He'd have his lips working all over my cock...mmmm...at that moment, it was just a hot fantasy, but I knew it wasn't going to remain a fantasy.

We were headed out to the car, and I was still fantasizing about the underwear; anyway, I grabbed his hand and grinded it against my crotch, "Think I got some superman bulge!"

"He laughed, "Dude, that's my kryptonite...right there!"

When we got into the car, and he was undoing my belt, I grinned, "Let me park over there, away from these cars...it'll be more private."

He grinned, "Anything you say...superman," but kept working on my pants while I moved the car. Caressing through underwear, he rubbed the dick print, "Yeah...that's...that's definitely a superpower."

I put it in park and lifted my ass, and he pushed them down to my ankles; just starting to point upward, it wasn't fully erect, but it bobbed out to greet us. He was staring, and I teased him, bouncing it up and down, "You like?"

He nodded, smirking, "Mmmm, how could I not like that. Like I said, my kryptonite...your superpower." Taking it in his hand, he stroked it and leaned over to lick the head. Giving it long sensuous licks, he dug his tongue into the slit, savoring what he found and swirling his tongue over his tastebuds.

I groaned, rolling my head back, "Fuck yeahhhhh...slurp that juice...that superman juice! Oh god...yeah, I was dreamin' about this, back there in the bar."

I guided him with my hand at the back of his head and rolled my hips. I held him tight and groaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckin' suck that dick...suck it...oh yeah!"

Eventually, I pulled him off and stroked it, inches from his face. Licking up and down the shaft, he looked up, "So you think Superman could do it three times tonight, and give it to me, here?"

Starting to pull my pants off, I grinned, "Are you kidding? Get those pants off...he's always got a super, powerful load!"

He got the seat positioned nearly flat and eagerly pulled his legs way back, presenting me with an equally eager ass. With his fingers, he opened himself up for me, "Go for it, Superman...fuck me!"

I pushed inside, "Ohhhh Pete...fuck...fuck that's tight...but you're always this tight!" I grabbed his hips and slowly pumped deeper...deeper till it was all in, and my balls were pressed tight against him. Lost in the intensity, we both savored things for a minute.

Pete really loved to feel the hard, throbbing warmth, filling...and stretching his ass. He moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...go ahead...harder...fuck me harder...gimme that cock...all...all that superman cock!"

That's when I pushed his legs wider, grabbed his shoulders and picked things up...pumping deep, pummeling his ass and churning his insides.

He was rock hard from the very start, but now he was jacking, "Yeah...yeah...that's it...fuck me hard...fuck me...fuck me hard!" I slammed the shit out of him, but he kept begging, "Fuck me...fuck me hard...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me hard...give me that load!"

"You want it...want my seed? Uhhhh...uhhhh...you want me to shoot it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...shoot up your ass?"

He anxiously accepted all I had left, "Yeah...yeah, breed it...breed my pussy...with...with that super cock...breed me...breeeeeed meeeeee!"

I could feel it swelling inside him, as the pleasure pulsed through every muscle of my body; I could barely remember a time when I was any hornier, grunting loud, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...you're gettin' it...fuck...fuck...cumming...cummmmmming!" Gripping his body tight, I slammed it deep, over and over, till my balls hit empty.

I started pumping again, slow, and steady; fucking him with the cum, the car smelled like sex, and you could almost taste it.

He moaned, "Rob...Rob...oh god, Rob...fuck me...fuck meee...yeah...yeah...yeah, keep fuckin' me...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

He was goin' wild on his cock, before I felt his body stiffen and shudder, again...even though it was number three that night, it felt powerful as the pleasure surged through his body.

It was meager load, but I watched him stroke it over his belly, grunting with each spray, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming Rob...oh god...cumming!"

"That's it...get it out...cum hard...cum hard for me...that's it!"

When I pulled out, I laughed, "Fuck, that was hot...but I think you're having my baby, now!" Reaching between his legs, I pushed his hand aside; his dick was impossible to ignore, and it felt amazing in my hand...veiny, thick and still throbbing.

He grinned, "Still hard...think I got your superpower, now...it's the cum...the superpower's in the cum! Then he laughed, "Maybe there needs to be a new superhero...something like Magnum Man...or Cock Lord...or maybe Cock Warrior!"

He went on, "You know, when Jodi finds out about the pre-game and post-game, she's gonna wanna do these movies with us."

I nodded, "Young man, there are some good times ahead...because I think your wife's ready to get her geek on." I held his cock at the base, "Better yet, she's gonna...get on a geek!"

He laughed, "Get on a geek and ride like a superhero...like there's no fucking tomorrow!"

I dropped him off, and headed home, knowing Superman...Cock Lord...or Magnum Man would be paying Pete another visit, soon...and it might include Jodi...either way, we were all more interested in taking off the costumes!