Gwaine and the Black Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his big hands forward to cup the downy buttocks of his young servant and shook them playfully. There was a little mumbled groan from the sprawled figure of Arthur. Both the men glad of the glowing embers against the spring chill of the stone castle all around them.

Time was wasting. There was much left to do that day. The palace engineer was on his way.

*** The days were still lengthening towards mid-summer. The king's engineer had been deployed to redesign the system supplying water to the castle and irrigation to surrounding farmland. A major infrastructure project which afforded little time for his love of gadgets and inventions.

The temptation to tinker with new things was a time consuming distraction so he had to be sure the major works could proceed without his constant supervision, he got back to his drawing board to work on a series of commissions from Sir Gwaine.

The first was an adjunct to his waterworks, with rainwater collection in large, lead-lined tanks and new gutter channels supplying key points in the upper chambers. These were then supplemented by a new water transport, using block and tackle to hoist water to the tanks from the wells in the castle courtyard. The same servants would be engaged to monitor the available supply and top it up but the cumbersome, clattering of yoked serfs on the stairs and its constant threat of spillages and accidents could be all but eliminated.

The engineer could not see why, when small hand powered elevators had been installed to bring foodstuffs from the kitchens to the banqueting hall, that no-one had seen fit to modernise the water supply. However the investment from the king's exchequer was considerable and first of all the demand for improved personal hygiene among the nobles was necessary, only then could this be made a priority.

Gwaine's suggestions were welcomed at court and the political will was found to make available the necessary funds for the engineer's proposals to extend his project. In case of fire, there would be a greatly increased supply of immediate fire fighting water and therefore the security of the castle occupants was an argument also approved. It was perceived that the image of the court among its visitors and therefore its reputation, its prestige abroad was enhanced. The comfort of visiting dignitaries, whether they chose to wash or stink was to be assured at whatever price. Win win.

Gwaine's upper chamber benefitted from a new water cistern, just along the corridor, from which a tub could be filled in a few minutes. The knight made the most of the new fashion for personal hygiene he had inspired. However heated the marshal clashes on the training ground became, however filthy the hunt, after his duties as the king's interrogator, however he chose to spend his leisure, the option of a good scrub was there immediately in the privacy of his chambers.

In the lower chamber, where his priorities were different, Gwaine had installed a suite of small inter-connected wooden rooms, each of which could be reasonably lit with a single candle. Constructed by by the castle's carpenters to the king's engineer's designs, the emphasis was on privacy and secrecy.

These interior alterations fulfilled the chamber's long established use in which Gwaine would put to work his talent for extracting information from traitors and criminals but the new look of the place was not about fear and intimidation. Gwaine had realised his physical attributes were potentially terrorising enough on their own without a dungeon aesthetic to reinforce them. Instead, the environment exuded a feeling of reassuring enclosure, intimacy, even comfort.

The main chamber, as was, now served as a welcoming, comfortably appointed ante chamber for the entertainment of guests to the suite.

One concealed room, at the back, was reserved for the sling and its side table with the addition of new wall-mounted hooks for the convenient hanging of the interrogator's clothes. The doorway was wide to accommodate a prisoner resisting capture accompanied by guards. A washstand and a pitcher of water stood at hand. Much more civilised.

During tests, Gwaine had proved this theory.

A 'guest' (the foreman of the carpenters) was entertained by a 'pretty and wholly innocent maid servant' in the ante chamber and after some preliminary titillation, accompanied from there into the next room, where, for modesty's sake, he was requested to wait while she made ready next door and, he was assured, they would have intercourse, through the hole in the wall.

The 'pretty and wholly innocent maid servant' would then leave the excited 'guest', going through to the corridor, past the second room, where Sir Gwaine was concealed, leaving the suite quietly by a further door. Thus it was contrived that the knight, lower body parts shaved smooth as silk and liberally lubricated, could interact with 'guest'.

The maid servant was well paid, having given away nothing beyond a little kissing and fondling and knew nothing of what else transpired.

The 'guest' left with a broad smile on his face, having unwittingly sunk his not inconsiderable penis into the arse of the greatest warrior in the kingdom and got a 'seeing to' he could never have found in the precincts of the local hostelry. Later, Arthur was sent to the workshops with some beer money for the constructors from the appreciative Gwaine for their fine work.

The unlucky foreman was bewildered by the unwillingness of the pretty maid to perpetuate their relationship but as a married man with children he was not able to pursue her too keenly.

During the coming months, the master got the opportunity to refine his 'investigations', exploring the ever more well endowed that could be found. Arthur and the two guards became adept at sifting the local gossip each developing a keen eye for the talented among the Castle residents and visitors alike.

The maid servant, the bait, one could say, could be substituted with a pretty man-servant or even the local blacksmith if required, whatever was necessary to tempt the appropriate men to participate unknowingly in Sir Gwaine's anonymous research program.

However, nothing came their way that would begin to match the magnificence of the Black Knight and as Autumn turned to Winter, Gwaine became more and more aware that the kind of training he needed for the fateful encounter in the Spring was not coming his way.

Arthur sensed this impatience and concern. He was also aware that of all the men who had so far tested the resources of his master, nothing came close to the devastating proportions of the Black Knight, as he made a fist of his diminutive right hand and regarded the girth and length of his fore arm, remembering vividly that very comparison he'd made when his master first encountered his opponent.

"What if there were a way to help my master myself?" he thought.

"Out with it, Arthur!" Blurted Gwaine, uncannily aware of the young servant's discomfort and shyness. "You have some new information perhaps?"

"My lord." He began haltingly," I observed, when the Black Knight was here, that his mighty member was the very girth and length of my forearm, it's head like unto the size of my clenched fist." explained the servant. "I remember how you pleasured me with your finger and teased from me my juices in great abundance." Continued Arthur. "As we have so far found no man to come near to his or your stature of manhood, would it serve your purpose, in preparation for the quest, to use me to simulate the size of the Black Knight?"

Gwaine's eyes widened and a quizzical scowl creased the big man's thoughtful face as the idea began to sink in. At this, Arthur became concerned that his suggestion had gone too far with the great warrior. His master reached forward with a huge, hand and carefully took hold of the pale forearm, lifting it gently.

"Close your fist." Requested Gwaine as he turned and examined. "I do believe you're right, Arthur. Declared the master. We will need the sling and the ceremonial tallow.

***

By the flickering candle, the prone torso of the naked knight rested in the leather sling.

"Manacle my feet and hands, Arthur, there will be pain to begin with and you are not to be harmed if I thrash about." Announced the knight emphatically. "A gag, Arthur. I will nod my head to ask you to continue, shake my head for you to stop. Take no notice of the noises I utter. Oh! Strap me down."

The sight of the Massive figure made captive by the young servant was incongruous. His massive thighs calves and feet hoisted up and restrained, the odd contrast made by his shaved hole with the forest of body hair all around it.

"So," Thought Gwaine. "This is the submission." Another watershed moment of realisation. "No longer a participant, merely a receptacle." More vulnerable than he'd ever felt in his life but he gritted his teeth. Somehow, mysteriously, there was a shiver of pleasure. "Was it the cold hard leather and the rattling chains?" He thought not.

Just as before in their experiments there would be no further witnesses and the purpose was entirely investigative.

Arthur could see the tension in his master's jaw. "May I suggest, my lord that it will be necessary to make an effort to relax the body."He went on carefully. "In order to admit this," He said, holding up his hand, "We will need an element of pleasure and play as when I admitted your stout finger." He could imagine how this position was playing on his master's mind. The normally confident, dominant, proactive commander of men, trussed up like a gigantic chicken for the roasting. He inserted the leather tongue restraint and buckled the strap firmly behind his master's head. Lastly, he fastened the broad leather straps across that magnificently muscled torso.

Arthur could see his master's eyes as he took a finger-full of the scented, herbal tallow not to the knight's tender hole, as he'd expected but to his balls, lathing each of them in turn, knowing the heat that would quickly develop in them. Likewise a finger loaded with tallow for the head of the great flaccid cock, now filling with blood in response to that surge of hot dynamic power generating in his testes. The massive organ came alive in his head like the waking of a sleeping dragon lying against the master's thickly hirsute abdominal muscles. Gwaine's eyes widened and twinkled and a purring growl issued from somewhere in that massive chest escaping through flared nostrils. Arthur reached between his master's massive legs, revelling in the heat from this titanic torso, he smeared a little of the ointment onto Gwaine's nipples to another chorus of gurgled purring from the captive knight. Arthur watched his master's eyeballs swivel into the top of his head.

Next, Arthur smeared a stripe of the ointment from under the scrotum, which hung down towards his hole and down that sensitive strip of muscle linking the base of the cock with the anus and gently massaged back and forth. This gesture too elicited a moaning growl of delight from the recumbent knight. Gwaine, having learned to identify the buzzing in his internal sex organ, listened as it pestered him for attention.

Arthur had carefully trimmed his fingernails extra short but was now exquisitely respectful as he circled the most sensitive place of all, enjoying the texture of the soft wrinkled, rosebud skin and the way it seemed to pucker up a kiss towards him. He could see why his master would enjoy such kisses.

Slowly, almost hypnotically he circled the little central target to the accompaniment of more gurgling and excited breathing from the knight. His cock lifted off from it's soft bed of belly hair and the first twinkle of cock- honey appeared and dribbled slowly over the silver piercing and dropped with a silken strand of elastic grace, into that deep abdominal cleft, just below Gwaine's breastbone. Arthur's mouth watered as he watched in fascination this most vivid of signs that things was going well. Gwaine did not fail to notice this concentrated gaze and their eyes met briefly, the big man slowly nodded his approval.

Reaching between the raised legs to scoop up the goo as it continued to dribble, Arthur was so tempted to bring the dewy drop to his mouth and taste his master's pre-cum but instead he restrained his passion and used the sticky salve to slip the tip of his index finger into his master, sliding easily into the extraordinary furnace of master's guts. Wide eyes and a snort like a stallion's greeted this gentle insertion, the great cock jumped visibly and the massive egg like testicles seemed alive in response to his touch. The castle walls could have collapsed around him at this point, Arthur was unlikely to notice.

Their eyes locked as a generous globule of viscous sex serum was given forth and eagerly worked into Gwaine's waiting hole, back and forth and around to smother the inside of the great commander with his own juice. A second finger joined the first and twisted and turned with its playmate, more goo, more in and out motion. Gwaine writhed with pleasure, his chest heaving with desire, his entire body aglow with erotic stimulation. Nods of affirmation and a big, goofy smile from the young servant passed between the two, the player and the played. So far, so much better than could have been expected.

The racing blood in Gwaine's head brought him the realisation of a new kind of empowerment a new kind of joy, through trust. Who could have imagined? Power through submission.

Arthur's fingers reached as deep as they might but a physiology on this scale left the master's joy button beyond his reach, deeper than his fingers alone could go. It was time to leave this place of ecstasy they could treasure any time, it was time for the real work.

The shimmering pre-cum worked it's magic once more, gathered with three fingers and a thumb into a rich, precious cargo by the meticulous servant and delivered to the softening lips of Gwaine's anus. Carefully grouping the three fingers tightly together the hole opened up and slowly, slowly began to stretch. Patiently pushing past the second knuckle. Gwaine's nod confirmed what Arthur suspected that this circumference was familiar to his body, not a challenge. The fingers made their way in and then rotated very slowly and there was a new feeling behind the pleasure as Gwaine sensed the first real stretching.

More of the fluid was brought to the opening, which now visibly winked a sensuous, languid eye as it retracted with the removal of fingers. For the first time, Arthur approached with his whole hand, all four fingers extended and gathered together, his thumb tucked in as flat as he could make it on his palm. It was a broadening cone to the third knuckle which Arthur's other hand could not encompass at it's broadest. He held this up in the candle light for his master to see and understand before it was introduced. Again, a nod signalled Gwaine's approval.

So slowly that minutes went by with just a a little turning and reassurance, the hand moved forward. Then, as the third knuckles began to broaden, Arthur saw pain on the face of his master. A deep scowl knitted the big man's brow and a deep breath was drawn in and held and then a whistling in the nostrils, a moan that most certainly differed from those of ecstasy. Gwaine's great body arched up against the restraints, the small of his back rising off the sling's leathery platform and the chains rattled subtly expressing what his tongue could not. Crucially, there was no shaking of the head and when his back returned to rest, there was a grim look of determination on that warrior face.

There was a little way to go but a much bigger stretch required to get there, beyond this greatest circumference of the boney ridge, then the thickly bunched muscle of the thumb. With exquisite care, as if feeling the tension and pain himself, Arthur retracted the hand and coated his knuckles carefully in a thick film of sticky body fluid. Gwaine concentrated on relaxing and remaining relaxed as Arthur's cautious sticky hand reached once more inside his body.

The fingers circled and soothed and then stretched, circled and soothed and stretched, gently, persistently. Then with massive gouts of snorting through the leather gag Gwaine closed his eyes. Arthur stared intently at him looking for that shaking of the head. They were so close, so close. More arching of the back and loud, a deeply rooted bellow and Gwaine seemed to be trying to lift his arse off the penetrating hand but still no shaking of the head. Arthur increased the pressure and there was more of the writhing and suppressed bellowing and snorting, then suddenly Gwaine pressed back and the hand slipped past the knuckle with a great roar of pain and triumph from the prone knight.

In an intense moment of panic, Arthur's hand lodged just beyond the apex of his knuckles, Gwaine made a thrashing movement. expecting the tension and pain to ease, he obviously wanted Arthur to pull out his hand. His head shook with great vigour to communicate this more emphatically and tears welled in his madly staring eyes.

Instead of trying to pull the hand out again past the knuckles, Arthur pushed forward to where the hand tapered towards his wrist and instantly the pain and tension were relieved. He looked down into the dimly lit junction between the convergence of his master's legs and his forearm. His whole hand was inside his master feeling the heat of Sir Gwaine's massive body, feeling the great warriors thudding heartbeat and the arse ring had closed tightly over the young man's wrist. The feeling was incredible. He looked up again into the knight's sweating, tearstained face, each man nodding affirmation to the other. The agony on the knight's strained expression began to fade.

Both knew that this was not the end of the pain if Arthur wanted his hand back but suddenly there was something else. Arthur's fingers stumbled on his master's joy button and a jolt of strangely mixed feelings, exhaustion elation and mental, sensual overload, overcame Gwaine.

It was obvious that this could have led to a monster orgasm for the big man as his gagged face exhibited the newly assimilated sensations but Arthur steered well clear of that most highly reactive organ, carefully moved his hand forward and back, gently acclimatising the tight ring of Gwaine's anus to the expansion and contraction from this already stretched state. He had in mind the need to get his hand out without further injury to his master. He decided that only when he could get his hand out without his master's screams of pain, could he afford to bring the knight to the climax they both craved. In spite of the responsibility, the strangeness of the scene before him, Arthur was as high as his master had been at their first fireside experiment. Even though this time it was by no means pleasure all the way for the recipient of the fingers.

Moving forward, from the wrist, Arthur's arm thickened to a circumference similar to that of the Black Knight at full stand. For now this seemed to be unattainable without considerable trauma to his master, not even considering the length of the penetration required to reach that point. He kept his fingers bunched together and gently explored the hot geography of the inside of a man.

Moving back, the hand thickened towards the knuckles. Each way, there was a tensing and relaxing that the great warrior could bear but the last stretch to allow Arthur's hand back into the world was, at least for now, very challenging for the knight.

Gwaine found that, even though distended, once the anus was allowed a moment of relaxation at the wrist, he could flex the sphincter and relax it. In doing so he diffused the pain in the muscle just like any other training injury and understood that it's strength and flexibility could be developed.