Gwaine and the Black Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working calmly and deliberately, back and forth, rotating and adding to the lubrication as he went, Arthur was able to come nearer the the apex of the knuckles without the grimace on his master's face replacing the wrapped look of deep concentration. Then as suddenly as it's entry but with only the barest hint of discomfort the servant's hand was slipping out towards the second knuckle. He gave his master a few seconds feeling the clamping down of the sphincter on his fingers as Gwaine tensed and released his ring. Then, when Gwaine nodded they both understood that they would try to insert the hand again.

It was not a pain free experience getting back over the knuckles but knowing exactly what to expect was a big help. Just a few moments and it was in again, a few moments more and it was out. The third entry and Gwaine had learned that a concerted effort from inside his guts to expel the hand as it was about to reach the knuckle gave him something to focus on instead of the terrible stretching of his ring and in came the hand, pain free. A few more tries and Arthur was able to insert the hand and withdraw it smoothly without causing pain to his master.

Now as he inserted the hand he brushed the tips of his fingers against the knight's love bump, and again as the fingers retreated. Exercise and reward. The insertion of the hand and the stroking of the prostate. Gwaine now craved the hand, willed the hand to come back. His gigantic penis jumped back into life in response to the touch of the fingers and Arthur felt a fierce tightening of the ring as he made contact with that magic zone each time his hand moved inside the massive warrior.

As they worked on, Arthur felt the quaking in the great bulk of Gwaine's thighs and torso and he knew his master was very close to spilling his balls. On pulling out he felt a tightening spasm grip his paw impossibly strongly, just as if the warrior had crushed Arthur's hand in an overenthusiastic greeting. So, instead of pulling he pushed and the final touch of his fingertips inside the great warrior tipped Gwaine over the edge with a huge roar.

Gouts of semen splattered Gwaine's beard, across his right eyebrow, forehead and out of sight. Arthur stroked again. Gwaine's abdominal muscles bunched involuntarily, his penis leaped and exploded again, squirting thick wads of hot white man-juice onto his own throat and across his hulking pectorals, glimmering in the candle light against the dark sweaty pelt.

Arthur was delighted to see the master's responses but after a third, twitching spasm of orgasm he decided to wind down proceedings to spare his master more exhaustion and to retrieve his had while the knight was still high on his own cumming. Gently but firmly he pulled out and as his fingers left the intense warmth of his master's body he tenderly circled the opening with his gooey fingers as it slowly closed.

Gwaine lay panting and groaning in the sling as Arthur cleaned up. and then returned to remove his master's gag. To Gwaine's great surprise in a move inspired by the Black Knight, Arthur gathered a thick viscous glob of Gwaine's cum and savouring the uniquely pungent smell of it thrust his fingers into Gwaine's parched maw, swirling them around his tongue, massaging his gums, teasing his gag reflex. Gwaine, helplessly hogtied in the sling and speechless from the paralysing effect of half an hour under a leather tongue strap, sucked the fingers and made whimpering helpless animal noises, clearly expecting more. Heaven knows there was a great deal to be had. Arthur did his best to collect every drop.

Finally, the naked knight was unfettered and hauled his quivering bulk to stand unsteadily at his faithful servant's side. Seeing and feeling Arthur's all too obvious uncomfortable erection, the big man lifted Arthur into the sling and without a word, pulled the lad's leggings off him. With one swoop he swallowed Arthur's cock in it's entirety, then using his own cum and that marvellous thick saliva you get from throating cock, he fingered Arthur's arse. In his already excited state Arthur could hardly contain his juice for a few seconds and the knight siphoned it joyfully down into his guts to mingle with his own. The servant squealed and writhed as his master tortured his oversensitive glans, sucking and sucking long after the last of the semen was extracted. Gwaine chuckled happily at his moment of revenge.

In the cold light of the next morning both of them knew that the long road to the castle of the Black Knight was mapped out for them in hard graft. Gwaine would need a few days of rest before he could continue his training but with caution and dedication they could be ready.