Gwen

Story Info
I should have known.
4.7k words
4.08
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so deliriously happy. My college sweetheart had become my wife six months prior. We had been together long enough to feel comfortable with each other and our sexuality. Gwen was easy to love: tall, slim, long limbed and with piercing blue-eyes and a fabulous white smile. She was of Scandinavian descent and had almost albino skin and white blonde hair. She would stand out in any room.

It had not been love at first sight. It had been a slow dance from shared college classes to a budding friendship to enjoying each other in the high points of their lives and helping each other with the low points. She had helped me endure breakups and I had done the same for her. After one low moment she had sworn off men and dated only women for over a year. She commented to me that she found women the same as men; the same controlling, argumentative, rollercoaster ride of drama and emotion. One such moment became the catalyst for the next step in our relationship: love. She had moaned and groaned, cried and cursed as she vented the feelings she had from her last low point, another relationship that had gone sideways. She looked at me and said "I realized I didn't feel loved, not the way I wanted anyway. I want someone to love me like you do. I want a friendship, a foundation, not just lust and hot, sweaty sex. Mind you, there's nothing wrong with hot sweaty sex, just that I want more."

After that, our get togethers gradually evolved more and more into a loving relationship which led to sex, love and, eventually, marriage. After a series of high and lows in relationships, this deepening of emotion between two friends was a welcome change. Gwen's brother flew in for a weeklong celebration before flying back to Boston. We took a leisurely trip down the California coast, just enjoying ourselves immensely. It was all based on honesty. We had known each other long enough to know most of the quirks and foibles. Both of us had had healthy sexual experiences over the years and we brought those experiences to our shared love. Still, compared to Gwen, I felt like a priest. Gwen had told me about being in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes, in addition to her times with other women.

One night, after some steamy sex, we lay side by side, holding hands. I turned his head and said, "What are your fantasies? After your experiences, what fantasies remain?" Gwen rolled her head toward me, smiled and pondered the question, then said in a sultry voice, "I want to watch you suck a cock." She paused, then continued, "Actually, I want you to suck a lot of cock. I want you to become a cumslut like me, to be my little faggot boy, who comes home and tells me his exploits, what's it's like for you to be used like I have been."

"Well, that's a bit more than I was expecting. I thought there might be some position that you haven't tried, or wanted to try with me," I said with a smile.

She looked at me, "Would you do that for me? Would you suck a cock? Would you swallow his cum?"

"I don't know", I replied.

"If we did it together, would you share a cock with me?"

"Maybe"

Gwen flashed her million-watt smile. "You might like it more than sex with me", she said. "I'll lose you like I lost Gerald." That had been a sore point, a devastating turn of events. She and Gerald had a MMF threesome after which Gerald came to her and said he had been meeting Ron after the threesome and sucking his cock. He told her he liked sucking cock more than fucking her. That was when she had sworn off men for over a year.

After this exchange, we got ready for bed and cuddled together. Time passed, without further conversation on that topic. I forgot about it. After even more time, Gwen came home to say that Jeff, her brother, was moving back to the Bay Area. He had a new job, a promotion and a big raise.

"He'll need a really big raise to be able to live here," I told her.

"Thank goodness we both have good jobs, otherwise we couldn't afford to live here, either", she replied.

His new company had paid his relocation costs. We went over to help him settle in, after which he took us to dinner. We came back to his house high in the Berkeley hills. We stood in front of the big glass window and looked out at the view in front of them. Looking west, they could see Berkeley below us, with San Francisco and the Bay Bridge further to the west. It was breathtaking.

"I officially have house envy," Gwen playfully said with a smile. Jeff brought in three glasses and a bottle of wine, removed the cork and poured our drinks.

"To good times forever," Michael toasted. Gwen had to work on Saturday, so the we two guys got together and I took Jeff to our gym. I got him a 10-day pass, Jeff looked around and said "I could get used to this very quickly." It was definitely upscale, the women were in great shape and the guys were buff. Guys being guys, we pushed each other to see who could outlast the other. Finally, a truce was declared and we drove to our house. Inside, they lost their sweat soaked shirts and Michael brought in two lagers for them to enjoy. Jeff leaned back on one couch as Michael sat opposite him on the other.

"That was fun," Jeff said. "I so like your house."

"Thank goodness Gwen has fashion sense, otherwise I would shudder to think what it would look like," I replied.

They talked sports and jobs. I asked why he had returned to the Bay Area after being gone for college and living in Boston.

"I missed it. Boston is okay but I could never get into the whole Red Sox, Patriots thing. They are obsessed. It's different here. There are so many things to see and do, there's a lot of life balance. Imagine, there's more to life than sports and talk radio."

We bantered back and forth.

"So," Jeff began, "how is it with my sister? Is there anything you two haven't done at this point? Did you get to watch her lez out with a chick?"

"No, but that's on the bucket list."

"What else is on the list? A MMF threesome? How about her watching you suck on a cock?"

"No, that's not come up yet," I tensed as he replied.

"That's not what I've heard."

My face flushed. I had been caught in the lie. "She asked if I would do it for her. I told her I might" I stopped for a moment, still red-faced. "Does she tell you everything?"

"Pretty much everything, I guess. Did she tell you I swing both ways?"

"No, that's news to me."

Jeff stood up, untied the drawstring of his shorts, and let them fall to the floor. "Did she tell you I had a big cock?"

I looked over at Jeff. My gaze went from his bright blue eyes, like his sister, down to his cock. Without thinking, I used my tongue to moisten my lips, a gesture that Jeff watched carefully. He stepped out of his shorts and walked the the three steps to where he stood directly in front of me . His right hand moved down to his flaccid cock and slowly started to stroke it.

"Yeah, she tells me pretty much everything, even about her wanting you to suck a lot of cock and become her faggot boy, her bottom."

The air felt sucked out of the room. I found it difficult to breathe. I looked up at Jeff without saying a word.

Jeff brought his left hand to my right hand and slowly moved it until it touched his cock. "Hold it."

I moved my hand to hold Jeff's cock as it expanded. I slowly stroked it.Jeff removed his hand and I continued the slow stroking motion. I was frozen in place, mesmerized by his big cock.

"Do you like that? You like my cock? I think you are going to love it. Now, slip to your knees."

I slowly slid to my knees as my mind raced a million miles a second. What was I doing? Why was I on my knees in front of Jeff's now erect cock?

Jeff took a thumb and pushed between my lips. I automatically opened my mouth and the thumb slipped into my mouth. I found himself sucking on it like a lollipop. Jeff's other hand brought his cock to my lips. He slipped his thumb out and slid his cock into my open mouth. I used his hand to remove it from my mouth, kissed the tip and slid it back in. I sucked my first cock. I had been curious what it was like and now I found it both familiar and totally unlike anything I could have imagined. I slid the crown into my mouth and licked it with my tongue, then swirled it around his cock like so many women had done to me. It was hard, yet it was velvety in my mouth. As each inch slowly entered my mouth, I slowly started to suck it further in, bobbing my head. As I had read in gay porn, just do what you would like someone to do to you.

Jeff looked at down to him. "You like my cock, don't you? You want more. Well, you're going to get it all, today, tomorrow and forever."

The sucking continued as Jeff thrust his cock further and further into my mouth. "Your mouth was made for cocksucking. Gwen's gonna love watching you suck my cock, then watching you swallowing my cum."

My head jerked upward. "No!"

"Oh yes, cocksucker, she and I share everything. Total honesty is the only way, right? Isn't that what you two tell each other? Well, you have to tell her about sucking my cock."

Jeff stepped back and I thought my nightmare was over. But Jeff held out his hands and helped me to my feet. He reached down and jerked my shorts and underwear to the floor. I stepped out of them, numbly, as Jeff went to his shorts and pulled out a packet from his pocket. He guided me to the couch, told me to get on my stomach, he then put two pillows under my stomach, opened the packet and rubbed the lube inside on my ass and his cock. He placed his cock just outside my rosebud, and slowly slipped the tip into my ass.

"Relax. Just relax. Just let it happen and you'll soon be thanking me for taking your anal cherry. You see, one of my favorite things to do is to turn strong, straight men like yourself into simpering faggots, cumsluts who crave cock." He held me by the hips and pushed his cock further into my ass. There was a sharp, sudden pain from my rectum. Jeff stopped to let me adjust to his size then slowly eased further and further until he bottomed out balls deep.

"Oh, you are tight," Jeff said .

Again, he paused. I felt this incredible fullness unlike anything I had ever known. Jeff slowly withdrew until only the crown of his cock was in my ass, then paused again. Now I felt empty. Then slowly he pushed back in and began a slow in and out. The sharp pain had subsided some. I wondered to myself how women I had fucked in the ass would let me. Now I knew. It was a pleasure/pain experience but in the end the pleasure won out. Jeff slowly picked up the pace, ending in slamming me over and over again before flooding my bowels with cum. Jeff lifted himself off my back and stood up, dressed, said goodbye and left.

I was numb. Not an hour had passed since we had been drinking beer and bullshitting. I got up slowly, went to shower and dress. To take my mind off the events that had taken place, I started doing yard work. I was still at it when Gwen came home, looked for me, and, when she had found me, gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Jeff called me to tell me what happened. I'm so proud of you! You did exactly what I asked, and more! How was it?" she asked.

Michael looked at her. It was difficult to meet her eyes. I felt used, abused, humiliated and distraught. And here she stood, happy as can be that i had sucked Jeff's cock and been fucked by him.

"I've got to start dinner. Jeff is coming for dinner. We can talk about it over dinner." Gwen said.

She disappeared into the house, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Two hours later, I answered the knock at the front door to find Jeff standing there, two bottles of wine in his hands. "I'd shake your hand but I think we're past that after this afternoon." Jeff said.

I led the way into the kitchen where sister and brother hugged, kissed, hugged some more, then kissed a more than familial kiss. As they kissed, I watched Jeff"s hands slowly slide down her back to her ass, then they slowly kneaded her ass cheeks.

"I'm so excited!" Gwen said. "Tell me all about it."

Jeff jumped in and started telling the story from his perspective. "I asked him the cock sucking question you suggested and sure enough he lied"

Gwen shot me a look of disgust.

"I told him you had told me a different story and proceeded to drop my shorts and walk over to him. I took his hand and placed it on my cock, he stroked it for a while, then I had him get on his knees and suck it. In time he could be a good cock sucker. I'll make sure to train him well. Then I led him to the couch, stripped him, and fucked him. For a first time he did ok. There's just nothing better than turning a straight guy into a cock sucking bottom."

"Oh, Jeff, I'm so happy", Gwen said. "I knew he would be a good cock sucker. Now, let's eat."

We sat down to the strangest dinner I can imagine. Gwen went on about her happiness as Jeff relayed the blow-by-blow account of my introduction to gay sex.

"Did you enjoy yourself, dear? After dinner, you can be dessert."

Who was this woman? I felt she was a complete stranger to me. I wondered about her relationship to her brother. That had certainly not been a chaste kiss. I wondered about her fixation with turning me from straight to at least bi.

After dinner and coffee, she led us into the bedroom. "Alright, everybody let's strip."

Three naked bodies joined together on our king size bed.

"I want to watch you suck his cock, my love. This is so exciting. A dream come true."

I looked at her, then moved reluctantly to kneel between Jeff's legs. I used my hand to hold his cock and slowly put it to my lips. As I did so, Gwen moved next to Jeff, using her hand to turn his face, then they kissed another long, soulful kiss. After the kiss, she turned to me and said "Now, let's see you suck that cock. You'd better be better this time."

I sucked, using my tongue to swirl around his cock, trying to do to him what I had enjoyed his sister doing to me. Gwen made noises of happiness. I'd stop from time to time, repositioning myself slightly each time. Each time I looked up to see what they were doing. Gwen was watching me with rapt concentration. Jeff was using the time to stroke her skin, feeling her from head to pussy and the inside of her thighs. She was sighing softly as he caressed her, playing with her boobs and pussy.

"Jeff, I think it's time." she said.

Jeff ordered me to my hands on knees, Gwen applied lube to my ass, then more to his cock. He moved behind me and carefully lined up his cock with my puckered asshole. Then slowly he slid his cock just inside me, paused, then slowly slid deeper and deeper inside me. Soon, he was balls deep. Gwen had bounced off the bed, went to the other room and retrieved her phone and was filming my second fucking.

"Oh Jeff, this is so exciting. I'm gonna watch this over and over."

"You can film him with my friends as well. You'll have lots to watch and share. I hope he still craves pussy after we are through with breaking him in. It would be too bad if he became a two-hole slut for cock."

As he fucked me, he went from long, slow strokes to slamming into me, he sped up, plunged deeply into me and unloaded another load of cum deep in my bowels.

"That was amazing, Jeff. It's been something I've wanted to watch for a long time. It's like a dream come true."

Gwen went into the bathroom and came back with a washcloth to clean his cock.

"There, good as new. Next, I want to see him spit roasted."

I was reeling. I'd been fucked twice and watched the love of my life be fondled by her brother. We lay quietly on the bed, Gwen between him and me. He and Gwen moved closer together to watch the replay on her iPhone.

An hour or so layer, she moved further down the bed, rolled toward Jeff and took his flaccid cock first in her hand, then her mouth. I watched in horror as his cock became erect between her lips. He was bigger than I was, but she easily sucked him. She pulled back and his cock stood straight up on its own. She swung her leg across his body and lined up his cock with her pussy, then slowly sank down on it. I watched it disappear inside her pussy and stay buried in her as he allowed her to get used to the size of it. Then she started slowly raising herself up, then sinking back down, time after time.

"God, I've missed this," she said. "We used to do this so much, then it all went away when I moved to having sex with women, I met Michael and you moved away. I've missed you so much."

He began using his hands and arms to raise and lower her. Her right hand went to her clit and her hand became a blur across it.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" she said. I watched her shudder as her orgasm washed over her. Jeff flipped her over on her back and began slamming into her. After cumming in me this afternoon' he lasted a long time but eventually he came inside her. He rolled off her and they cuddled together, whispering softly between them.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself, then brushed my teeth. I walked softly down the hall to the guest bedroom and lay down, covering myself with the blanket folded at the foot of the bed. I would have done anything for her, but now I wondered if that was still true. After a while, she came, naked, and said "why did you leave?"

"You looked like you would rather sleep with him than me," I replied. She lay down beside me, turned her back to me and cuddled up to me, moving my arm around her and placing my hand on her breast.

"I love this position," she said. And a minute later, "I want you to come back to bed with me."

"You mean you and Jeff, don't you?"

"Please don't be angry. We had each other and only each other in that crazy household. Our parents fought all the time, yelling and screaming, calling each other every name I could think of, my mother throwing dishes, crockery, anything she could use as a weapon and tried to make us choose sides. When we wouldn't choose they were both livid at us. I would creep down the hall and sleep with him. We weren't sexual at all, just huddling together in the midst of the storm. We graduated from high school and moved into the dorms in college. That's when mom and died in that car crash, leaving us all alone. After the funeral and settling the estate, we were left with trust funds and moved out of the dorms and into an apartment together. We slept together and became sexual together. I slept around but always came back to it."

We moved down the hall and back in our bed. Gwen lay between us as we took turns cuddling with her.

In the morning, Jeff used his morning erection to have sex with his sister again, then he was up and out of the house as it a work day for him. Gwen and I showered together, got dressed and went out to brunch, setting in the shade drinking mimosas and having a wonderful brunch.

"Jeff's told me his side of the story, now I want to hear your side."

I was so conflicted. I so wanted to tell her I had done this for her and her only, but in all honesty I found I really liked it. "You know most of what happened. I was surprised, felt numb, frozen in place but I was mesmerized by his cock. I sucked it, thinking of you, wishing you were there so you could watch and we then could then put this down. I had no idea you were so enamored with me sucking cock. After what happened with Gerald, I thought it might be a one-time thing. Now I've been fucked twice and you seem to imply we've just started.

"You liked it, didn't you. Tell me the truth, do you want more? Do you want a hard cock in your mouth? Do you want a hard cock in your ass? Do you want that more than you want me?

"I liked it. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I desire you far more than I want to suck and be fucked, but I did like it and want more."

After that, life that week more or less settled into normalcy. We both went to work in our stressful jobs, came home, made dinner together, ate, lounged around and then went to bed to cuddle and sleep.

12