Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday came and Gwen told me Jeff and one of his co-workers were coming to dinner. After dinner, over another glass of wine, Gwen said, "Jeff, I want to watch you fuck Michael while he sucks Robert. After that, I want you to switch and have Robert fuck him while he sucks you."

Our after-dinner small talk came to an abrupt end. The four of us ended up in the bedroom, naked, as Jeff and Robert did exactly as she had said. Gwen lay naked on the side of the bed, phone in hand as she filmed me being spit-roasted. After that, the guys dressed and left after Gwen hugged and kissed both while naked.

I was already in the shower, trying to cleanse myself from being so roughly used. The shower door opened and Gwen stepped in, settled on her knees and sucked my cock. She sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed my load, got up, hugged and kissed me. I was tasting my cum after swallowing the cum of both Jeff and Robert.

"You did great. Want to watch it together? We can send it from my phone to the tv, see you being spit-roasted on the big screen." We cuddled on the couch. It was surreal to see myself kneel on the bed as two men used me at the same time.

"Jeff's coming over tomorrow. I want you to get him ready, then he's going to fuck me. If he's up for it maybe he'll do you as well."

Sunday afternoon found me on my knees again sucking Jeff's cock. Once he was sufficiently erect, he fucked his sister again. Watching her, she seemed to enjoy sex with him as much or more than with me. I was hoping Jeff would fuck me later. I found myself craving it, the feel of his cock in my mouth, his cock in my ass. Luckily, my wish came true after dinner.

Later that week, Gwen brought home a co-worker, Paul. The niceties of dinner or wine were forgotten as we ended up in bed. I sucked him, then he fucked me roughly. It was the most dominated I had yet felt. He had fucked me at the same time Jeff was fucking my wife.

I don't know how this will end. All I know is life has dramatically changed. Was it for the better?

It's After he had dressed and left, Gwen said, "Getting men to fuck you may be easier than I thought. One of my gay friends at work points out likely candidates. I just ask them to do me a favor — to fuck you. I think they all hope it leads to sex with me. In any case, I've a continuing selection of men to fuck you. You've had three men fuck you. I want to watch many, many more. You'll be my little faggot for me, won't you?"

My sex life with Gwen had gone to hell since this started. Jeff had fucked her far more often than I had. The times I had tried to initiate sex with her had been met with indifference. When she wanted it, she'd let me know by starting it. But any time Jeff wanted her she was ready and willing.

More weeks passed and more men from her work fucked me. I started getting calls to meet them here or there for sex. I told Gwen about the calls and she pressed me to go. In one week I had sex with three different men, while Jeff fucked Gwen repeatedly. She told me she was going out with him Saturday night to a party. I got left at home by myself. Jeff brought her home Sunday evening. She was wearing different clothes and I realized she had planned to stay with him.

I pressed her for details and got more info than I really wanted. "We had dinner, then drinks, then the hostess pulled us women together and proposed we strip each other, then partner with another man. We danced in the middle of the room, stripped each other, kissed and felt each other up, then I ended up with Steve. I sucked him, then he fucked me. Tracee told us to switch and I moved to Geoff who sucked on my breasts and nipples, kissed me almost everywhere and then he fucked me as well. After we finished we got a round of applause led by Jeff, who had gathered everyone else to watch. I went home with Jeff and we had sex today. I love sex with him, probably more than I do with you. That big cock just goes places other men don't. I've had multiple vaginal orgasms with him, something I've never had with any other man."

Gwen started staying over with him and I realized her clothes were slowly disappearing from our closet. When I asked her about it, she told me it made it easier to spend the night and then go to work. I asked her to spend more time with me. She didn't directly answer, instead asking me how many men had I been with and wanting to know details. I was seeing other men four or more nights a week as I tried to fill the yawning gap in my life as Gwen pulled away.

I realized my life had completely changed, my orientation to men had almost completely replaced the idyllic life I once had had. Being with men had filled a need I didn't know I had until it began. It was nice to be wanted, even if it was only for sex. It sure beat my now-failed marriage.

12