Gwen can't Resist Mom's Handy BF

Story Info
Gwen gets a hand with her broken shower - and more.
3.9k words
4.49
12.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Part 1, check out Hot Tub Fun with Mom's New Boyfriend.

I hope you enjoy reading Part 2 as much as I did writing it...

~~~

Gwen smacked her freshly-glossed lips in the rearview mirror as she drove down her mom's street. It had only been a few weeks since meeting her mom's new boyfriend, Scott, and she still couldn't get that shocking hot tub encounter out of her head. The expression on his face as things had escalated was seared into her mind, and she had revisited it most nights in her dorm room bed.

It was the look on his face that she kept coming back to: an expression of both utter disbelief at what was unfolding, and yet also a clear and primal need to consume Gwen...his girlfriend's college-age daughter.

A crashing sound broke her from her reverie as she clipped the plastic trash cans that belonged to her handsome neighbor, Mr. Callahan. They were now strewn across the street, lids flopped open.

"Shit, SHIT!" Gwen muttered, jerking the steering wheel back. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her mom's front door open as she steadied the car and pulled into the driveway -- right behind a car she didn't recognize.

The 2023 black Jeep in the driveway had local plates, but it didn't hit her whose it was until she heard a familiar voice.

"Ah -- Gwen? Are you okay?"

Gwen peered out her empty passenger window and saw Scott leaning out the front door, looking quizzically between her car and the trash cans. Gwen noted his sweaty brow, workman's-style jeans, and plain t-shirt stretched across his pecs. The sleeves were rolled up to his shoulders like he had been working on something.

"Yes - yeah. Fine. Those trash cans came out of nowhere. So weird." She fumbled to turn her car off, her pulse racing both with embarrassment and the jolt of energy coursing through her at the sight of him. He crossed the lawn and right-sized the hefty cans easily, lifting each with a single hand, biceps bulging.

Gwen watched his arms, already coated with a layer of sweat, gleaming in the sun. She tracked every muscle beneath his drenched-through shirt, sending a shiver through her body. She sat paralyzed in her driver seat, rubbing her thighs together against the building pulse in her pussy. Oh God, here we go... she thought.

Scott strode over to her car, looking awkwardly at her. "You're...home. Is everything okay?"

Gwen looked at him curiously. "I could ask you the same thing. I'm here dropping off some shit from school I don't need. What are YOU doing here? Don't you have work? Is my mom home?" She glanced around, not seeing her mom's car anywhere; but it wasn't quite yet the end of the workday yet.

Scott smiled politely -- Gwen saw that deep dimple appear again, making her throb. "I took a half day. Your mom told me she had been putting off a few handyman projects at home and I wanted to make myself useful. I, ah, didn't realize you'd be coming home..." he trailed off awkwardly, clearing his throat and looking away. "But I'm basically done. I'll help you bring your stuff in, and then be on my way."

Gwen popped her trunk, not bothering to look at Scott as he started to haul in the over-packed cardboard boxes. Gwen had gotten a few of the guys on the track team to help her load up her car at school, that shit was too heavy for her to handle alone. But Scott gathered a single box in each arm like it was nothing, striding quickly for the house.

Popping into the powder room just off the entryway, Gwen checked herself in the mirror while Scott brought her boxes in. She had run a few miles that morning before driving over, her hair still up in a ponytail and her clothes -- a matching running set -- sticking to her sweaty skin. Not the look she would have planned for, but there was nothing to be done at this point. I should take a shower before I go back, the dorm showers are so gross, Gwen thought to herself. She ambled into the kitchen, her boxes now piled in a corner neatly.

She noticed Scott was placing some tools back into a small toolbox, checking his pockets as if readying himself to leave. "I think that should be it...I didn't see anything else in your car," he said, turning to Gwen. "Well, I'm off. Have a good night, Gwen."

"Wait, hang on," Gwen interrupted, reaching for him as he strode for the entryway. Scott froze, glancing at her outstretched arm. She could swear they both felt every empty inch between her arm and his shoulder, now aimed at the door.

"Would you mind taking a quick look at my shower before you go? The cold water is busted and it's too hot out to be taking warm showers." Gwen gave him a sarcastically pouty face, jutting a hip out and twirling her long ponytail in her fingers.

Scott smiled, a genuine, but sheepish smile. "Gwen, you know, I'm not a plumber, I just fixed a few things for your Mom, I don't know..." he trailed off, looking at her. She could swear he was imploring her to let him leave. Gwen wasn't having it.

"Well you know, it's just, since my dad and all...we never have someone around to help us fix stuff like this..." she glanced at him pointedly. Come on, nice guy, she thought. I know you want to help me...

"Well...okay, real quick. Show me where it is." Gwen brushed past him, intentionally grazing his arm with her tit, her nipples already hardening. She felt him stiffen, but not pull away. Interesting, she thought.

Gwen led Scott upstairs, sashaying her hips ever so slightly to accentuate her long runner's legs, and just the hint of ass cheek she knew would show under her shorts as he followed behind her.

"Here you go," she said, pointing him to the hallway bathroom that was for her use. Scott stepped inside and Gwen stepped into her bedroom next door, her mind racing.

She glanced at her bedroom clock -- only 4:17. That's still pretty early, she thought. No way my mom will be home soon. Right...? Gwen chewed her lip for what felt like an eternity while she considered her options. On one hand, she was alone in her house with Scott. On the other hand, she knew her mom was pretty punctual with her 5pm clock-out time at work. Gwen weighed her options, her body insistently telling her what it wanted, while her brain anxiously told her No, don't do this again, Gwen...

"Hey! I think I figured it out," she heard Scott call from the hallway. Fuck it, Gwen thought, grabbing a towel from her closet. Striding for the bathroom, Gwen said, "Hey, are you sure you're an Accountant or whatever? Seems like you might have a future as a plumber."

"Forensic accountant, actually" Scott laughed, twisting the cold faucet to off. "I think I'll keep my day job. Feel free to check my handiwork, though," he said, stepping back in the tiny space so Gwen could reach the shower knobs. She brushed past him, flopping her towel onto the closed toilet seat. She turned the cold knob to halfway, the pressure spraying off the exposed wall onto their chests.

"Hey!" Scott protested, jerking back slightly and shielding his face wtih a large, tanned hand. "Save some for the ocean." Gwen faced him and cheekily stuck her tongue out, turning the knob to full blast and flicking her wet hand in his face, droplets spraying across his tan cheeks, and sandy hair.

Scott grabbed her outstretched wrist. "Quit it!" he said, sharply, but with a hint of amusement.

Gwen stopped laughing immediately, her wrist frozen in midair, encicled in Scott's hand. Their eyes met, and Gwen felt her heart race faster.

"Sorry," Scott mumbled, dropping her arm and stepping back a few inches. It was hard to do so in her tiny bathroom, but she could sense him coming back to reality, realizing he needed to get out -- ASAP. He glanced at the door, readying to leave.

"No, I should thank you, really. You know. For fixing my shower." Gwen said softly, stepping towards Scott slowly. She smiled wolfishly, locking eyes with him. Scott was once again frozen, not drawing closer, but not moving for the door, either.

Slowly, Gwen grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it up over her torso, then her shoulders, and her head. Standing there in her sports bra, she started wiggling slowly out of her running shorts. They fell to her ankles, and she stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She stood before Scott in her navy sports bra and turquoise thong, smiling as he turned a bright shade of red while looking away towards the door, raising his hands up between them.

"Gwen, listen, no. No way. This is not happening. Last time was a mistake, a total mistake. If you got the wrong idea from me..."

Gwen was listening to Scott's futile protests, relishing the feeling of control yet again. The pressure was building in her body, she knew this man was once again turning to putty in her hands...and she loved every second of it.

"No, I don't think I got the wrong idea." She said slowly, unhooking her bra and letting it fall slack to the floor. Her breasts bounced gently, freed from their spandex prison. Her rosy nipples were budding with anticipation and the adrenaline coursing through her. She reached up, pulling the ponytail holder out of her hair, her tits nuzzling against each other as her arms lifted gracefully. In a trance, Scott's eyes were fixed to her tits, unmoving, as he mumbled lamely.

"Look, Scott. If you want to go, then go." She said lazily, almost cruelly. She hooked her thumbs around her thong and slid it down her thighs, noticing Scott's eyes slid down to her smooth mound. It was fresh with her pussy juice that had been building there since she saw him in the driveway. "But I really don't think you want to."

She stepped closer to him, so her skin was up against him. Never breaking eye contact, she grasped his t-shirt fabric in one hand, and gently started pulling him backwards towards her -- towards the shower.

Scott stepped slowly, as if unable to stop himself. "But your Mom --" he started.

" - doesn't leave her office until 5PM," Gwen finished, stepping into the shower and turning the knob behind her to warm. The water cascaded down her body, her skin glistening. Scott's eyes roved over her hungrily, his hands grappling into fists at his side. Once again, willing himself not to seize her flesh in his hands...like he clearly wanted to.

Gwen looked at Scott one last time, giving him a "It's now or never, dummy" look. Scott paused, and she saw his eyes dart down to her lips, hovering just inches from him. That was all it took.

Before Gwen could even blink, Scott's mouth was on hers. She almost choked on her breath as he kissed her hungrily. His mouth didn't leave hers until the last moment when he tore his tshirt over his head, breathing hard and fast. Their mouths parted momentarily, acting like a bucket of cold water on the situation. Gwen saw Scott pause, reconsidering.

"Care to join me?" Gwen asked impishly, starting to soap her body up with a loofah. Scott grimaced, glancing at his watch momentarily before looking back at Gwen. She caressed her breasts, now covered in soapy suds, before glancing back at him. "Do you mind? I can never reach my back." She turned, showing him her luscious backside, rivers of water cascading down her back, her ass, her tan legs...

That did it. Scott started tearing his workmans' jeans off with such ferocity, Gwen thought they'd rip apart. His boxers were the last to come off. His cock was rock hard, snapping down for a second as they slid off, before bouncing back up and knocking against his lower ads. Gwen was reaching for it before his body was even in the shower with her -- she wanted his cock in her hand, against her, now.

Scott groaned as her fist slid around his cock, her tits rubbing against his firm chest while her mouth crushed against his. His left hand went to her tit, alternating between caressing the skin and pinching her nipple. His right hand went to her ass, grabbing the juicy cheek so hard she thought for sure she'd have a bruise the next day. She gasped into his open mouth, shockwaves coursing through her body.

"Why?" he grunted brusquely into her mouth. "Why -- why do you do this to me?" He pumped himself against Gwen's soapy hand, his cock growing to a point of rigidity that impressed her. His tongue swirled around hers, sucking and licking in a way that told Gwen this man knew exactly what to do with her pussy, if he ever got the chance.

His fingers drifted from her ass around her thigh, massaging and stroking his way across her leg. Her breath caught sharply as she felt his fingers run over her pussy lips, already aching for deeper penetration. His index and middle finger started to circle her clit, lubricated with the slippery drops of soap sliding off their mashing bodies.

Gwen tried to say something, but words were failing her. She was so lost in the moment -- and her rising orgasm -- that she couldn't get a discernable word out. She didn't want to lose the upper hand, though. This was a long game these two were playing -- a marathon -- and she wasn't about to let one shower encounter unsettle her.

"Scott," she murmured, leaning back against the shower wall. Scott looked at her wildly, eyes glazed over with primal, urgent need to fuck. "What about you?"

"Wh -- what about m-"

Gwen dropped to her knees in the shower, barely enough room for the two of them. Luckily, she had done this before with her high school boyfriend, so she knew exactly where to position her body.

"Good God," Scott muttered, looking down at her. She looked up hungrily, water cascading down her hair and tits, silently begging Scott for his cock with her eyes, glancing at his insistent length in her face. He grabbed the base of the cock and ran it over her lips, which were parted slightly, wet from the shower.

Gwen locked eyes on Scott, his head poised on her lips, before she slowly -- so slowly -- slid his length in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," Scott groaned, moving to grip the grab bars in the shower as Gwen slowly slid her mouth down his cock. Like a snake eating its prey inch by inch, Gwen took in more and more of Scott, slowly working his way down his length with her tongue, easing more in, feeling every inch of it with her tongue.

When Scott was fully enveloped in her mouth -- an impressive feat, given his length and girth -- Gwen gagged, bringing up a mouthful of ropy saliva. Immediately, she started to lavish his cock, sucking the full length in and out repeatedly.

"Oh fuck...Gwen..." Scott whimpered, his toes curling on the shower floor. She continued to work his cock, bobbing her head up and down without stopping. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks in each hand, using them as leverage as she started to bounce her face against his cock, face-fucking herself against him.

Scott held onto the grab bars for dear life as Gwen gobbled his dick down hungrily, slobbering up and down his full length as it plunged against the back of her throat, again and again.

"OH. FUCK." Two seconds later, Gwen felt his cum shoot into her mouth, gulping it down instantly. She didn't want to waste a drop -- and she left him know by holding his bucking hips in place against her mouth.

When he settled, she looked up, smiling and rising up off her knees. "Well, that was fun," she said, laughing lightly. She reached around Scott, who was frozen in place, and turned off the shower.

She started to wrap herself in the towel when she heard Scott say quietly, "What are you doing?"

She turned around. Scott was still standing in the shower, his cock slightly less rigid, but still a dark shade of crimson. His eyes were fixed on her, clearer now -- but still hungry. She didn't understand what he meant, but she shrugged it off, laughing as she toweled off. Scott stepped out of the shower.

"What do you mean, Scott? I'm going back to school. My mom is coming home soon. We're done here."

Scott reached over and hooked his hand around the top of her towel, slowly but firmly pulling it away from her body.

"You can go back to school in a little bit. And your mom isn't home - yet."

Gwen froze, actually nervous for once, but her body pulsed with desire. She felt her pussy tingling, and the air against her freed nipples made them bud up again. Scott stepped closer, his hand drifting to the space between her legs.

"But I --" her breath caught as his fingers softly stroked her entrance, already wet as if it had been waiting for this moment. Scott's mouth was on suddenly on hers, and in one smooth motion, he slipped a finger into her. She mewled, grinding her hips against his hand.

Scott wrapped an arm around her waist, hoisting Gwen onto the ledge of the sink. He started pumping his finger in rhythmically, stroking her clit with the thumb of his other hand. She kissed him wildly, trying to stifle the little moans of pleasure that were inadvertently slipping from her mouth with each breath. Scott pulled back, watching her writhe against his hand, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Let's make this even then, shall we?" He smirked, and drove his tongue back into her mouth. They kissed sloppily, their lips smearing against each other as their breathing grew ragged. He slid another finger in, stroking her G spot as her juices started to run down his fingers. His hand that had been stroking her clit moved to her right tit, kneading it in his hand before gently biting down on her nipple.

"Scott...please..." Gwen panted, violently grinding her hips against his hand. She glanced down, seeing his rock hard cock swaying in the air. She had no idea how it was even possible for him to still be this engorged, this hard, but all she could think of in that moment was getting that cock inside her -- up to the hilt, rough -- just the way she liked it. He looked at where her eyes had drifted to.

"Oh yeah?" he smirked, his eyes locked on her, pulsing his fingers harder now. "Do you want my cock, Gwen?"

"Yes," she gasped raggedly, reaching for it as her hips rocked rhythmically against the sink counter, knocking the hand soap to the floor. "Please -"

He swatted her hand away. "Not yet." He leaned over her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, moving her pussy towards his cock, as if she could will him to slip it in.

Gwen thought she heard a thump in the distance, but ignored it. Nothing else mattered but their bodies, in this moment.

Gwen could feel the pressure of impending release building in her body. She had never had a man make her cum like she was about to, steady, and building, and fuly in control. All of the others had rushed to the finish line, get her off as fast as possible. Not Scott. And so much for not giving up her high ground -- Gwen didn't care. All she wanted was to cum all over this man, his hand, this counter, and then to get his cock in her for round 2, round 3...

"I'm so close," she gasped in his ear. He leaned around to face her, gripping her neck in his hand firmly. Now, it was Scott who was in control. He forced Gwen's beautiful face to look at him -- not to look away -- as he pumped his fingers in and out. Her juices squelched around his fingers as they rammed into her, again and again. Then, she was cumming.

Gwen arched, and Scott finger fucked her furiously as she rode his hand through each wave of ecstasy. She cried out, and Scott clamped his mouth over hers to stifle it, their teeth and lips biting, tasting. She was cumming, and cumming, and falling into a hole of pleasure and numbness she didn't know was possible to experience. After what felt like minutes, she slumped against his broad, muscular chest, their breaths heaving against each other as he held her against him.

"Guys? Scott - Gwen? Are you guys here?" Dana, Gwen's mom, called from the foyer.

They froze in place, looking at each other in horror before launching into motion; adrenaline and fear powering them. Gwen grabbed her clothes and towel and quickly peered down the hallway before launching herself into her bedroom and slamming the door.

12