Gwen can't Resist Mom's Handy BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup - yes! Hi honey! Just finishing up in the bathroom," Scott called. "Gwen asked me to take a look at the shower, some issue with the water? Be down in a second!"

"Oh, that. You shouldn't have!" Dana said, dumping her bags at the foot of the stairs. Gwen was racing, hastily putting her clothes back on, tying her soaking wet hair back up into a ponytail. She opened the door just as her mom knocked on it.

"H- oh sweetie, you're all wet. Did you shower? Nice of Scott to fix that, right?" Dana beamed at Scott, who was exiting the bathroom. He had clearly tried to towel off his hair to make it look dry, but it was sticking up funny in all directions. He smiled sheepishly at Dana, pecking her on the cheek quickly.

"Hi, hon. Yeah, there was a bit of a leak issue, hence the, you know..." he gestured at his wet hair and wet t-shirt embarrassedly. "Good thing though, I think I smell a bit after working around the house. I could do with a shower."

Gwen darted around the two of them in the hallway, fumbling for her car keys in her purse. "Yep, well, I'll leave you two to that, guh-ross," she emphasized comically, making a beeline for the front door. Her legs were still jelly, and she could still feel Scott's fingers in her, his mouth on hers, their skin sliding together -- but she needed to get out of there, now.

She heard her mom giggle to Scott in the hallway, "Hey sweetie, you know, that's not such a terrible idea, what do you say the two of us get soapy and get that smell off you, heh?" Gwen glanced back at them. As she started to close the door behind her, she saw her mom gazing adoringly at Scott, but his eyes were fixed over her mom's shoulder -- looking straight at Gwen.

12