Gwen Meets Tall, Dark, and Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Gwen found herself standing between two very large black men sitting at the bar. They were complimenting her on her dress. They asked her to turn around. When she did, they lifted the back of her dress. She felt two sets of hands on her bare ass cheeks and realized she did not have any panties on.

One of the men leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Tell me Gwen, have you ever been blacked, lucky girls get nice big black cocks in their cunts."

Gwen turned around and said no.

The man who whispered in her ear, took her free hand and placed it on his crotch.

"Wouldn't that feel better than any toy?"

Gwen was silent as she gently massaged the bulge in the man's pants. It was definitely larger than any cock she felt before. The man reached over, pushing the strap of her dress aside and exposing her nipple. He began rubbing his finger across the nipple which was already hard. Her cameo was glowing.

"Some girls get turned on by the contrast, not just the large cock. For example, my dark fingers against the whiteness of your breast."

Gwen watched the man tease her nipple while her hand continued to massage his cock. She felt like a deer in the headlights. The man removed his hand from her nipple, and she left it exposed. He reached down, lifted the front of her skirt and placed his other hand on her bare pussy.

"Or maybe the contrast of my black hand against skin that was recently shaved? Which turns you on more, I can feel how wet your cunt is. Would you feel lucky if my black fingers were inside you?"

She saw tall dark and handsome at the corner of the bar, smiling. The man with his hand on her pussy began to slide a finger in. Her orgasm woke her up. Gwen licked her wet fingers clean. She was really beginning to like the way she tasted. Several more times she dipped her fingers into her honeypot and licked them clean.

Gwen woke in the morning with the sun shining in her eyes. Snippets of the dream had replayed in her throughout the rest of the night. She got up and headed for the shower. On her way, she passed her hairbrush with its large black handle and realized she needed to get ahold of herself. While in the shower, she pictured herself taking tall, dark and handsome's cock out of his pants.

He was asking her, "Do you like the contrast between the whiteness of your hands against the blackness of my cock? Or would you prefer to see that blackness in your mouth?"

She left the shower after another self-induced orgasm. In front of the bathroom mirror, Gwen picked up the black hairbrush and watched as she slipped the end into her mouth. Then she realized she was late for a teleconference call. Monday was always a day of calls and very little real work. Mostly meeting with clients to discuss requested changes. She also had a videoconference with the client from Chicago to present the updated software.

On this day, Gwen did not wear any panties. She also spent too much time running the handle of her hair brush up and down her pussy. She had a quick fantasy of masturbating while the client watched. After a conference call, she found a small puddle on the seat of her chair when she got up. She was going to get a towel but then she bent down to smell the liquid. Gwen recognized the smell of her pussy. On her knees, she reached her tongue out and began to lick. The hairbrush found its way into her pussy. She fucked herself into an orgasm as she licked the chair clean, then she licked clean her hairbrush. Gwen was loving the taste of her pussy and wondered if other girls tasted the same way. For the rest of the evening, the thought of licking another woman's pussy while getting fucked kept played in her mind.

Her employer gave her a leave of absence so she could finish her degree although she had to spend the rest of the week closing out her projects. More and more of her time was freed up as the week went on. Gwen stopped wearing panties or a bra while she was on conference or video calls. Her pussy seemed to be always wet now and the panties were just in the way. She had to put a towel down on the desk chair because of how wet she was. That she was frequently fucking herself with her hairbrush did not help. Gwen could not remember the last time she wore a bra. She didn't care if her coworkers noticed on the video calls, and she liked when men noticed when she was out.

On Friday night, after her last day of work, Gwen was going out with her friends again. She wanted to see her friends and celebrate a new chapter in her life, but she knew she would drink too much and therefore would dream. She looked forward to the dreams, the orgasms were always so powerful. The last few days had been repeats of prior themes. The faces changed although except for the one woman, Gwen could never remember any of the faces. She had not had the jungle dream again. In the "party girl" dream, Gwen had watched another party girl getting fucked, watching the big black cock glisten as it hammered in and out of a white girl's pussy. Gwen looked at the face of the man and tall dark and handsome was smiling back at her

The bar Gwen and her friends went to was crowded. Gwen did wear panties tonight, only so she could use a panty liner to keep from soaking the short skirt she wore. Most of her panties had disappeared and were replaced by g-strings although Gwen could not remember buying a g-string. She was braless again. She wanted to wear one since the fabric of her blouse was very shear, but all her bras were also missing. Her friends teased her about "letting the twins free." Her friends also liked the cameo she was wearing. Several men were hitting on her including a very attractive black man. Who would want a real man when she was lucky enough to have dreams like hers.

Gwen awoke the next morning, only slightly hungover, and disappointed that she did not dream. She decided she would watch some porn later and fuck herself with her hairbrush. Normally she would watch girls stripping but lately she had been drawn to interracial porn, especially when there were two men on one woman. What she really needed was something to fuck her ass with. The UPS delivery arrived just as she finished her breakfast. The large size of the box surprised her but not as much as the variety of sex toys inside. Gwen was certain she did not order that many. She went back to the email on her computer and found she ordered everything in the box. Gwen felt that she was lucky she could afford the unexpected expense.

Booting up her laptop, Gwen unpacked the dildo with the suction cup. It was larger than it appeared in the ad. She went to a porn site and started scrolling through interracial porn movies, settling on a site that featured blacks on blondes. Gwen was always wet these days and as the first video started, she began to rub her toy along her slit. In the video, a young blonde was kissing a black man as his hands on her breasts. He soon had her tits out and she watched as the black hands squeezed and pulled on her breasts. Gwen did the same to her own remembering a line from a dream how some women liked the contrast of a black hand on their white breasts. Then the woman was on her knees sucking a huge black cock. Gwen imitated the woman with her new toy. And then the woman was on her back and the camera zoomed as the man lined up his cock with the woman's cunt Gwen penetrated herself with the toy as the man began to push his cock in.

The toy was much better than the hairbrush because it was both bigger and more flexible. It certainly was not as big as the cock that was hammering the blonde on her screen. Gwen had her legs up on her desk as she worked her toy in and out. She fantasied that tall, dark and handsome was watching her through the camera on the laptop. She even positioned the camera, so He had a clear shot of her fucking herself. She wasn't just fucking herself; she was resizing her cunt so she could accommodate tall, dark and handsome's large cock. She felt the cameo vibrating on her chest as she came. As she recovered, she licked her toy clean. There was another puddle on her chair, and she licked that clean.

Except for dinner, Gwen spent most of the day playing with her new toys. Besides the toys, there were all kinds of lubes. She played with some toys for her ass. One looked like a dick with large balls that contained the batteries. It took a lot of work and lube to get it in her ass. Once it was in, she couldn't keep her hands off her pussy and then she turned it on. Her orgasm overwhelmed her. She could not move, and she could not stop coming. She was beginning to believe she was going to die that way and then the vibrator slipped out of her ass.

Some of the lubes and oils were also fun. They made her flesh feel warm which felt good especially on her nipples. Gwen found a butt plug in her toy box. She lubed it well and worked it in her ass. She was surprised how much she liked the feeling. She left it in as he headed into the shower. After her shower, Gwen found a white lace negligée in her closet that she had no memory of buying. Dressed in her lingerie, she placed her laptop on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. She was able to stream it to her flat screen TV. Gwen put her feet up on the coffee table and made sure the laptops' camera was focused on her pussy and face. She hoped tall, dark and handsome was watching her. She found the idea of anybody watching her exciting. Memories of the high school janitor flashed through her mind.

She started screening through interracial videos again. Gwen found a planation video where a young white girl was flirting with one of the slaves. After smiling and winking at the slave, the girl headed into the barn. The slave looked around and then followed her into the blonde. Two other male slaves and a female slave saw what was going on and sneaked into the barn.

The blonde and the slave were eagerly kissing each other as the slave's hands ran up and down the girl's body. Three sets of eyes appeared in one of the stalls watching the couple. The slave freed the girl's breast from her bouse and began to squeeze her breasts and nipples. A cameo like Gwen's hung from the girl's neck. Gwen was drawn to the contrast between the white breast and the black hand. She recalled a line from her dream, "Some girls get turned on by the contrast... dark fingers against the whiteness of your breast."

Gwen had selected a new toy to play with tonight, a black dildo. It was larger than her suction cup dildo and she was afraid it would not fit. She brought the suction cup one along just in case. She stood up and eased her panties off, making sure her laptop camera captured her little strip. She was not sure who was watching her, but the light was blinking so she was sure somebody was. With her pussy bare, she was able to rub her new toy against her very wet lips.

On the screen, Gwen watched the girl's dress slipped away. Now the slave's black hands were busy groping her pussy while he sucked on her tit, the blonde leaning her head back in obvious pleasure. Gwen's free hand found her nipple and she began to pinch and pull on it.

The slaves in the stall stripped off their clothes and the black girl had a large black cock in each hand. The blonde had freed her lover's cock and was stroking it. The contrast of her white hand against the black cock sent a shiver into her pussy. She felt her cameo beginning to hum.

The slave pushed the blonde to her knees, and she began to stroke and suck on the large black cock. Gwen tried to get her new toy into her mouth, first licking her pussy juices off it. The blonde was taking most of the slave's cock into her mouth.

The screen switched to the blonde laying on her back in a hay pile with her legs spread wide. She was running her hand up and down her pussy. The slave kneeled between her legs, replaced her hand with his cock and began to push it in. The camera had zoomed in for a closeup as the massive cock began to stretch the blonde's pussy. He was working it in and out, deeper and deeper on each thrust, the skin glistening when he withdrew it. The blonde was yelling how much she loved his black cock. Gwen was trying mimic the scene with her toy, pushing it in and out feeling it stretch her pussy. The real thing would feel so much better.

The slave flipped the blonde onto her knees and slammed his cock back into her pussy. The blonde was trying to say something but was interrupted by an orgasm.

Finally, she said, "Not like animals, don't fuck me like an animal."

"I am your father's animal, and you will be mine. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, I'm coming again."

The other three slaves came out of their hiding spot and gathered around the fornicating couple.

"Please no," said the blonde. "No one can know I'm doing this."

Tall, dark, and handsome appeared in the film, sitting on a haybale a few feet in front of the blonde. He was dressed in a suit appropriate to the era and had a large staff in his hand.

He said, "Come, come now, my little child. Don't pretend to be so innocent. I know all your secrets. Last summer at your 18th birthday party, didn't you and your cousin Amy, slip out behind the barn and suck off those two boys. I know you liked the idea that the other boy was watching you as you sucked his friend's cock."

"Yes, but..." started the blonde but whatever she was going to say was cut off by another orgasm.

One of the watching slaves came over and started to run his cock around the blonde's face, she tried to push him away. The slave grabbed a handful of her hair, when she opened her mouth to yell, he pushed his cock in. He held onto her hair and started fucking her face.

Tall, dark and handsome said, "Get ready my little friend, this young buck is going to fill your mouth with his semen, and unlike all those little white boys you sucked off, you will always swallow a black man's come.

The blonde was able to push the man in her mouth away and said, "I can't, that will be gross. Please don't make me do that."

"You will do that, my darling daughter."

The blonde looked back at tall, dark and handsome who was now sitting in a very formal chair. She saw a naked woman kneeling by his side, with her hand wrapped around his cock.

"Mom" shouted the blonde before her mouth was filled by a black cock.

"Yes, my dear, you will love the taste of a black man's come. Every morning, when Jacob brings me breakfast, he fills my belly with his seed."

As the mom finished talking, she took tall, dark and handsome's cock into her mouth. Gwen thought that the mom looked like a younger version of the aunt who willed her the cameo and small fortune.

Gwen had managed to get most of her dildo into her cunt. She noticed that the mom also had on a cameo like hers and it was glowing. The blonde had her mouth open, and the slave started filling her mouth with come. She closed her mouth to swallow but the man kept coming, painting her face. The female slave came over and started licking the come off her face and then tonguing the blonde's mouth. The man who had been fucking her, announced it was his turn. He pulled out and went to shove his cock into the blonde's mouth. The third watcher quickly filled her empty cunt with his cock.

"I can't" said the blonde as she tried to push the cock dripping with her cunt juices away from her mouth.

Tall, dark and handsome spoke again, "Don't pretend you never tasted pussy before. I know how many times your tongue found its way into Amy's pussy."

A yank on her hair forced her to open her mouth again and she was sucking on the cock. It did not take long for him to start filling her mouth with his come. The blonde's cheeks bulged and come began to leak out the corners of her mouth.

After swallowing the load of come in her mouth, the blonde looked back at tall, dark and handsome. Her naked mother had most of his enormous cock in her throat.

"What about dad," said the blonde.

"I am right here" said a man who appeared to their left. "He has been your mother's master, long before she met me. Probably around your age. You and your sister are my children. Your brothers are his. Didn't you notice how much darker they are then you, and how they get darker every year."

The man who had been fucking the blonde pulled out and then pushed his cock into the blonde's face. She did not hesitate on this one. Sucking it in and licking her juices off the cock. Again, the blonde's cheeks bulged as the third black man filled her belly with his come. The female slave came over and licked the come that spilled from her mouth off her body.

Tall, dark, and handsome said, "Come be my slave, like your mother and your aunts. Feel how empty your pussy feels. Come and fill your cunt with my cock. Your mother has made it nice and hard for you. Those little white boys have never satisfied you and now that have had a black cock in your cunt, they never will."

The blonde started walking over to tall, dark and handsome. Her cameo was glowing like her mother's. She climbed on top of the hay bales and lined his giant cock with her cunt.

He said, "Will you be my slave, and a slave to black cock?"

"Yes," said the blonde as she lowered herself onto tall, dark and handsome's cock.

She was soon bouncing up and down on his cock, squeezing and playing with her tits as she did so. Her parents and the slaves had gathered around her, watching her. Some of the slaves had started playing with the mother's body and soon, she was getting spit roasted by two black cocks. A female slave was sucking on the father's dick.

"I am going to fill your cunt with my seed, and you will carry my child."

"Yes," said the blonde. "Make your slave pregnant with your child."

Gwen turned off the TV and fell asleep while licking her new toy clean. Snippets of the movie played through her dreams. She awoke with flashes of the slave's black hands running up and down the blonde's body. Her fingers were already in her ass and pussy. She came quickly.

After her shower and another orgasm, Gwen searched her closet for something to wear. She needed to run into town and pick up some groceries. Her closet was full of things she did not remember buying including the nurse's uniform, the cheerleader out fit and several sexy black dresses. Here dresser was more of a mystery. Her regular underpants were missing along with her bras. Instead, there were several g-string and some white underwear the schoolgirl stripper would wear. Her t-shirt drawer contained only crop tops. Another drawer contained some denim skirts and shorts.

She tried on different crop tops until she finally found one that covered her breasts. Most left the bottom inch of her boobs exposed, and none concealed her nipples. Gwen knew she had some denim shorts, but the ones in her drawer were much shorter and left an inch of butt cheek exposed. The denim skirts were not much better, but she finally settled on one and wore the white schoolgirl panties. Gwen looked at herself in the mirror and her hands began to rub her body. She had errands to run and finally forced her hands away from herself.

Men stared at her on the bus ride to the store as Gwen tried to ignore them. She found it annoying and somewhat stimulating, stimulating enough to keep her nipples hard. There was an old black man who followed her around the grocery store, trying to be discreet but failing miserably. Thoughts of her old janitor friend flashed through her mind, so Gwen bent over giving the man a flash of her panty covered ass. She looked back at him while she was bent over, and he was smiling at her. They stared at each other for a moment and then Gwen realized he was rubbing his crotch. She smiled back and walked away thinking about the large bulge in his pants. She did it a few more times. He followed her out of the store but stood several feet away as she waited for the bus home. She was getting ready to give him one more flash as the bus pulled up. He mouthed "the front" and Gwen turned to him and lifted the front the front of her skirt so that he could see the front of her panties. Then she got on the bus.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers