Gwen Meets Tall, Dark, and Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home was similar to the bus ride to the store with men staring at her but now she could feel how wet her panties were. She ran to her toys, stuck the suction cup dildo on the floor and impaled herself on it. She came quickly but wasn't satisfied. Gwen spent the rest of the day playing with her toys and watching porn. Although she orgasmed frequently that day, her orgasms only left her wanting more. Gwen could not figure out what the "more" was, what was her body craving.

She was supposed to meet friends in the evening but decided to cancel. She knew if she went out, she would drink too much and she would not dream of tall, dark and handsome. She ordered a pizza and when the pizza boy came to deliver, she was dressed in one of negligees. The poor pizza boy's mouth fell open when he saw her. She ate a couple of slices with a glass of wine and then she set up her laptop to stream to porn on her TV again.

Gwen searched through various interracial porn sites with short 10-minute clips. There was an amateur website where white wives were fucking black men while their husbands watched. Most of the women were older and some of the video was lacking but the idea that her husband would approve of his wife fucking a black man intrigued her. And the idea that he would record it so he could masturbate to it again and again. In some of the videos she watched, it was the husband who wanted the wife to fuck a black man.

In the one clip, the white wife was dressed in a negligee as a black man wrapped his arms around her. The wife turned to the camera and said, "Remember, you asked me to do this, you asked your wife to fuck a black man. This is your last chance to say no. Do you really want me to do this?"

A yes came from behind the camera as the black man pulled the women's negligee over her head and turned her to face the husband. From behind her, he reached around and grabbed her breasts, kneading them and pulling on her nipples. One hand slid down to her pussy and squeezed.

The woman let out a moan and said, 'Do you like watching these strong hands caress my breasts, breasts that were yours and will now be his. Do you see his other black hand on my pussy, a pussy that will be his when he fucks me with that beautiful cock. I can feel his cock getting hard, pressing against my ass. It feels so good. Is this making your little penis hard?"

Another yes came from behind the camera as the man pushed the wife to her knees and pulled her face to his crotch. After releasing her, she unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, wrapping both hands around it.

"Is this what you wanted to see, to watch the mother of your children to put her lips on a large black cock."

A moan came from behind the camera as she kissed the head of the cock before placing it in her mouth. As the camera zoomed in on the woman's face, Gwen realized it was her aunt. Even the cameo she wore was identical to the one Gwen had around her neck. She could have sworn the wife had dark hair at the beginning of the video.

The black man in the video began to look like tall, dark and handsome who grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. Gwen watched her aunt getting her face fucked. The man then grabbed another handful of her hair and began to push his cock into her aunt's throat until her nose was pressed against his belly.

The aunt turned to her husband again, "Did you like that dear, did you like watching this beautiful black cock penetrate my throat. I have been practicing for him. So much bigger than yours, I wasn't sure I could get it all in. My mouth is his now, to fuck as he wishes, to share with whoever he wishes. I hope you are okay with that because I could never give this beautiful cock up."

The man lifted the woman onto the bed and laid her on her back. As the camera followed, Gwen realized that this wasn't a hotel room, but their bedroom. There were pictures on the wall of her aunt and some man. There was even a wedding picture of the aunt in her gown on the nightstand. Her aunt started pulling her legs apart as tall, dark and handsome moved between her legs whil his large cock bobbled back and forth.

"Come closer and watch dear. Come and watch this black cock penetrate your wife's cunt in our marital bed. The same cunt that gave birth to your children. Aren't you glad that I shaved my cunt for him. Watch him stretch my cunt and make me his, make me his slut, his whore. He's going to fuck me so good, so much better than you ever could. And remember, you will never touch this cunt again."

The camera zoomed in as the huge cock disappeared into Gwen's aunt. Gwen mimicked the screen by sliding her big dildo into her pussy.

"Oh shit, I am coming already dear and he's only halfway in. Oh god this is so good!"

Tall, dark and handsome fucked her aunt good, flipping her over onto her hands and knees at one point. Gwen mimicked it all on her couch, slamming her dildo into her cunt. Tall, dark, and handsome grabbed a handful of her aunt's hair and pulled her upright.

"Are you ready to get pregnant, to carry my son?"

"Yes, put a baby in my belly." She turned to her husband and said, "He is going to come in me dear and I will carry his child."

The husband moaned a yes as black hands mauled his wife's breast. Gwen started coming on her dildo. As her orgasm subsided, she turned off the TV while licking her dildo clean and fell asleep.

Gwen's dreams came quickly. Tall, dark and handsome was naked, sitting in the armchair in her living room. Gwen was kneeling at his knees with her hands wrapped around his cock. There was another woman kneeling next to her. The woman leaned in and kissed Gwen on the lips and then her tongue probed Gwen's mouth. Gwen recognized her from her other dreams, the woman who shaved her pussy, the same woman from the VIP room. There were a dozen other naked black men gathered around the trio. All of them were stroking riduclously large cocks.

Tall, Dark and handsome spoke, his voice resonating in the room, "The woman kneeling next to you is Margo, although you have met her many times before."

Gwen reached up and took the head of his cock into her mouth, she could taste his precum and it sent a warm feeling through her body. The cameo on her chest started to vibrate.

"Isn't his cock wonderful," said Margo. "In time, this cock will own your soul, and you will carry his babies. But tonight, you will get to taste his come. Your genes are very similar to your aunt's and your mother but different enough to make you a good breeder for his children. But first you will have two female children with a white man. It has been a long time since you met the female children your aunt conceived."

"You are destined to follow the same course as your aunt and so many others. A white man has been selected for you based on his DNA. You will marry him and give him two daughters, after your daughters are born, your husband will give you to this black man. You will give yourself to him completely and you will give him two sons. You may have children with other members of his clan but not with your husband. It is hard to predict how your husband will behave, some relish their role and some do not. Your uncle loved to watch his wife being taken by black men as you saw in the video, even though he knew he would never fuck his wife again."

While Margo talked, Gwen was pushing more and more of tall, dark, and handsome's cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Margo said, "He is getting ready to come, you can stop now and choose your own path. But once you swallow his come, your fate will be sealed. You will be his concubine, your body will belong to the clan, a clan of superior black men who you will serve as they wish."

Tall, dark and handsome pushed Gwen off his cock and said, "You need to choose Gwen, you need to choose if you want to live the same life as your aunt, to be a breeder to the clan. Take my cock back into your mouth, let me fill your belly with my seed and seal your fate!"

Two lifelines played out in her mind during the microsecond she paused with his cock inches from her mouth. In one, she stepped away to marry an accountant, have a couple of kids, and live a comfortable middle-class life. In the other, she swallowed his come and joined his clan. So much was unknown about that path, and it was the not knowing that attracted her. Gwen started sucking away again.

Tall, dark, and handsome began to fill her mouth with his come as the black men around them began to cheer. Gwen could not swallow fast enough and come began to leak out of the sides of her mouth, dripping onto her breasts. When tall, dark, and handsome was finished coming, Margo pulled her away from his cock and began to lick the leakage off Gwen's face and breasts. Margo would shove her come covered tongue into Gwen's mouth.

They continued to kiss and caress each other while kneeling on the floor. Gwen felt something lightly hit the side of her face. She broke her kiss and turned in that direction. The men who had been gathered around them were beginning to shoot their come on them. She opened her mouth and was able to catch some of the man's come, but he seemed more intent on spraying her face. The other men were also coming on her. She felt compelled to try and swallow as much as she could. Her arms were still wrapped around Margo and Gwen assumed Margo was doing the same thing.

Gwen awoke the next morning and found herself spooning a woman who she assumed was Margo. At first, she wasn't sure that she was awake, pictures of her dream cam flashing back to her. Margo stirred and then turned and kissed Gwen on the lips.

"I have so many questions," said Gwen.

"How about some coffee first and maybe a little breakfast," said Margo.

They walked around the corner to a little breakfast café and while sipping their coffee, Margo began

"Your mother was originally selected to be a breeder for this clan of black men. But there were complications from your pregnancy that left her barren and useless to his race. She would have been a wonderful concubine, but nature interfered. Your mother could not handle the disappointment, so many dreams of being impregnated by a wonderful cock like the one in your mouth were smashed. And then when her chosen one selected your aunt instead, your mother refused to speak to her sister again."

"Why us, why white women," asked Gwen.

"It all has to do with genes, both races have strengths and weaknesses. For centuries, the clan has been combining the best of both and increasing the odds of successful offspring. Plus, light colored black men and women have an easier time becoming successful in a white dominated society. The clan still breeds pure black men just as it breeds pure white women. Overall, the breeding program has been very successful, with actors, politicians and musicians."

"What about me?"

"You will meet your future husband this week. You will marry him and have two daughters. Then you will be inducted into the clan and will give yourself to 'tall, dark, and handsome' as you refer to him."

"And my white husband will be okay with this?"

"There are many white men who find it exciting to give their wives to a dominant black man. Some like to watch as your uncle watched your aunt giver herself to her master. The clan tries to accommodate their desires. Besides giving their wife to the clan, they are also a financial requirement, depending on the wealth of the husband. And it is a requirement that the husbands be wealthy."

"And you went through this process?"

"Yes, my two daughters are in high school, and my three sons are in middle school. My daughters believe I travel for business. They have a nanny, a woman who formerly served the clan and loves them dearly. They also have a wonderful and loving father."

The father of your sons, how many wives does he have."

"He has three. My self and two other white women and one African woman."

"And she is okay with this?"

"He is a king in her eyes, a king in the eyes of all his wives. I am sure he will take on more wives in time. I have had the opportunity to enjoy relationships with many other men of the clan. Usually after your third son, your king will allow you to be shared."

"When can I be with him?"

"Not until your two daughters are born. And you must remember, you can never be with another black man until your king has claimed you."

Gwen wondered if she would be able to wait that long.