Gwen Stacy Finds Herself Pt. 01

Story Info
Gwen Stacy, Ghost Spider, comes out to Eve.
2.4k words
3.57
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gwen Stacy. You might know me as Spider Gwen or Ghost Spider. You guys can just call me Gwen.

You've read about my world and my high school boyfriend in your comics. You've got your canon. But that's just fiction. Story books. Fairy Tales. Shit some hobgoblin made up while beating off into a well-worn sock.

The truth is I'm not attracted to boys. I love girls. Always have. Always will.

And I don't need to wear the mask while visiting the 616. I can just exist here, go to school here. Be normal. Not feel the weight of the world on my shoulders (that's my world, Earth-65). I want to live in the moment. To be at peace with who I am.

And I like your world. It's safer for me here. I can be myself without worrying about a monster coming after me. Which is why I want to tell you this truth. My truth. To set the story straight. Or, more accurately, to set the story gay.

I am gay.

Shocking, I know.

But it's the truth.

Back on Earth-65, I'm always fighting. It's not just monsters I fight, but those fairy tales you read. Your canon. Those stories about me that aren't true.

I want the world to know the real me.

I want to experience love with someone that knows me only as Gwen. I want to tear the Ghost mask off. And I'm not just talking about the hood.

I want to experience love without judgment. I want to experience love with Eve.

Eve is my friend from school. You might know her. Black hair, dark skin, a killer smile. Strong, passionate, funny, Eve.

She's at this greasy spoon called Stews & Sammies waiting for me. I asked her to meet me there at 5 p.m. today. We've been on each other's radar lately. Little nods, smiles, flirtations. I'm sure she's into me like I am her. I love her style, her sexy brain, the way she makes me feel like I exist only for her.

You have no idea how long I've wanted to find someone that made me feel special. I'm so busy saving people on Earth-65. It's exhausting. Don't get me wrong. I love helping people. I was given these abilities for a reason. To help those that need me. But I have needs as well. I want to be special to someone and not because I shoot webs out of my wrists or wear a hood. Although, to be fair, my disguise is lit.

Eve makes me feel special. She's attentive. She looks me in the eyes when we talk. She listens to me. She sees me. Not as Ghost Spider or Spider Gwen. Just Gwen.

I digress. Back to my date.

I needed time to get ready after school, so I ran home, reminding myself not to use my spider gifts to get my there faster. I am fast with my groom game as well, but tonight I wanted to be extra clean. You never know where the night might lead! I took a hot, relaxing bath, exfoliating my skin with my favorite loofa and a bar of oatmeal soap. I soaked. I clipped. I shaved. I pruned. Rinse, repeat.

I checked the clock.

4:15. I got just enough time. No need to rush.

I applied a smooth vanilla lotion to my skin, a light moisturizer on my face and a touch of eye makeup. I applied my Gentle Breeze deodorant liberally and then I checked myself in the mirror. My hair was fire with that blonde wave I like so much. I admired my perky breasts and dark nipples in the mirror. They go well with my light complexion. My back is ripped from slinging my way through the streets of New York on spider spooge all day long. It helps that I don't have huge breasts, although you'd be surprised at their size, given my slender frame. My legs are slender and well defined. My thighs are strong. Gotta be if with all the jumping I do. And I've got a killer backside.

I put on a pink sweatshirt over a blue t-shirt and no bra. I like to be reminded of my body while hiding under all these clothes. I'd be naked 24/7 if it were possible.

I slipped on a pair of hip hugging black slacks and my red Converse. A careful brush of my teeth with lots of foamy mint toothpaste and one more check in the mirror. I'd fan girl out at myself if I could.

I put a bottle of water in my brown book bag, and was out the door in a whirl.

I forced myself to walk slowly to the diner, allowing my nerves to settle. I see Eve all the time in school, but this was different. This felt like a date. And I don't date much.

When I arrived at the diner, Eve was already in a booth near the window. She waved a slender, manicured hand at me, her ever-present smile greeting me.

"Hey Gwen! Good to see you!" Eve said as she stood up and gave me a warm hug. The hug lasted a second longer than usual, and my heart beat quickened. I dropped my bag down and slipped into the booth.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?!" she said as she patted the seat next to her.

"Habit, I guess," I said with a smile on my face, before sliding over to her side. I could smell lotion on her body.

"You smell great. Lilac?" It slipped out before I could catch myself. My cheeks turned bright red and I turned away in embarrassment.

"Good guess!" she said and laughed. "You don't need to be embarrassed. You smell good too. I love the smell of vanilla," she said as she rested her hand on my thigh. My nipples tingled under my shirt, a common occurrence when I'm turned on. I turned to look at her and her lips were parted in a knowing smile.

"Shall we order something?" I stammered. My head was a mess of thoughts and feelings. I looked for our waiter. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and then slipped my hand under the table and on top of Eve's hand, our fingers interlacing.

"I was going to just get a water and maybe a hot chocolate," Eve said as she squeezed my hand. I squeezed hers back, but I turned my head again, attempting to get the attention of our waiter. I wasn't expecting to be turned on so quickly, but I was, and I was having trouble hiding it.

"Oh, here she comes now," I said and then forced myself to look back at Eve. Butterflies.

"Hey guys, what can I get started for you?" Our waitress was a woman in her early twenties with a dark complexion, black glasses and tear drop earrings. She was wearing white converse, black pants, and a cream-colored top. Stylish, hip. I liked her immediately.

"Couple waters, couple of hot chocolates. Anything else, Eve?" I turned to look at her. She was staring right into my eyes, my soul, with her beautiful brown eyes and a mischievous grin on her face.

"Nah, I'm good." Her hand rubbed my thigh and I swallowed.

"I bet you are," the waitress said and winked at us. Eve's eyebrows shot up in surprise and I involuntarily laughed at her response. Her face split wide in a smile as her eyes darted from me to the waitress.

"Have it right out to you," she said as she walked away.

"Don't rush it!" I called after her. She turned her head, eyes beaming.

"Yeah, take your time. We're good over here," Eve chimed in.

The waitress nodded with a smile and walked away.

"What a flirt she is!" I said, turning my attention back to Eve.

The bell above the front door rang and a group of twenty-somethings came into the diner. They took a booth on the other side. We were alone. I doubted we'd be so lucky for long.

"Speaking of flirts," Eve said, as she began to play with my hair, twisting it around her finger. Before I could talk myself out of it, I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Gentle, wet, my lips lingering, tasting bubblegum Chapstick.

"Ah," she let out a soft moan as she ran her tongue over her lips. "You taste like mint." Her hand ran up and down my thigh under the table. I placed my hand around her waist, felt the toned muscle of her obliques underneath her shirt.

Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz grooved over the speaker system and I was beginning to feel myself. I leaned in for another kiss, Eve's lips inviting me. I slipped my tongue gently into her mouth and then closed off the kiss, pulled back, my eyes going dim in the glow of foreplay. Eve's hand moved to my upper thigh. I clasped her fingers, encouraging her, with one hand as my other hand drifted underneath her shirt.

I couldn't believe how forward we were being in public. I wasn't expecting this. We'd never even kissed before. But I wasn't complaining. I was into Eve. And I wanted to be completely into her.

"Hot chocolate time, love birds," came a playful voice. I pulled my gaze away from Eve, swishing my hair out of my eyes as I turned to the waitress. She set the cups in front of us, steam swirling into the air, bringing a hint of chocolate with it.

"My name is Gwen, and this is Eve," I said, and put out my hand.

"Hey, I'm Onyx," the waitress said, shaking my hand. Her grip was strong and warm.

"That's such a cool name," Eve said, taking Onyx's hand as well.

"Thanks. My parents are hippies," Onyx said with a smile, white teeth gleaming. "I'll leave you two at it. Let me know if you need anything," she said and walked away, her butt tight in her jeans, hips sashing from side to side.

"That woman is fine," I said to Eve.

"Not as fine as you," Eve said, as she moved her hand to my upper thigh. I could feel the heat of her palm. I forced my breath and heart rate to slow.

"I'm on fire right now, that's for sure," I said under my breath as Eve's hand moved closer to my crotch. Her fingers began to massage my clit through my slacks. Making sure nobody was looking, I unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks, wiggling my butt out of them so that Eve would have better access. The fabric stretched tight across my toned thighs.

"Aren't you a naughty girl, Gwen!" Eve said as her fingers found my clit. She massaged me in a slow, circular motion. I titled my head back, stretching my throat and arched my back. It felt great to let loose. Fucking in public is a huge turn on. Getting caught? Not so much. I glanced around. The diner was empty save the group of friends that recently arrived. And Onyx.

I propped my backpack next to me to block the view. A customer walked in, a tall man in a fedora and with a bushy black beard. I laughed. The absurdity of getting fingered in a diner by another girl and suddenly a guy with a fedora walks in. There was a joke in there somewhere, but I couldn't concentrate on it, as Eve was slipping a finger into my wet pussy.

"I love your golden pubic hair," Eve said. I blushed again, partly from the compliment and partly from the pleasure, and our eyes locked. I kissed her, my tongue finding hers, her lips sweet. I put my hand under her shirt again and rubbed her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra either, and her nipples were hard. I wanted to see them, to explore them, to suck on them, twist them, lightly bite them.

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves," Onyx said behind me. My hand shot out of Eve's shirt and she quickly removed her hand from my groin. We laughed in embarrassment, unsure what to say.

"Sorry. We just got carried away," I said finally as I forced myself to look Onyx in the eye.

"Keep it to a minimum just so we don't get customer complaints." Onyx took her phone out of her pocket. "Mind if I get your Snap? Figured I could use more lesbians in my life." Onyx smiled and waited.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically. The three of us exchanged Snaps and made small talk about school and work before she rubbed my shoulder as she went to attend to Fedora Man, who was seated at the bar up front.

"What do you think?" I asked Eve. She was biting her lower lip and staring after the waitress.

"I could use a little Onyx in my life, how about you?" she said.

I put my hand back up her shirt, felt her nipples respond to my touch.

"Well I want you all to myself tonight, but I wouldn't mind showing off for her as well one day soon." I said, teasing Eve with a promise.

"What do you mean?" she said, cocking her head to the side.

"I've got a secret to share with you. And trust me, you'll love it. Let's just say that my body responds in interesting ways to touch."

"Oh. I like the sound of that!" Eve said as she ran her hands under my shirt and touched my breasts. My nipples were erect and sensitive. She leaned in close, her breath sweet on my skin. "I'm going to fuck you good, Gwen. So good you won't know what to do with yourself afterward," Eve said, smiling. "And Onyx is going to be a dessert for both of us."

In that moment I wanted to tell Eve about my other side. My Spider side. Not yet. I wanted to wait until we were in the middle of passion. But she was the one who would be surprised. The great thing about being Spider Gwen? I can fuck like you wouldn't believe. And I have a few surprises up my sleeve, that's for sure.

"Let's get out of here," I said, grabbing her head gently and kissing her mouth.

"Check, please!" Eve screamed, waving her hand.

We died laughing all the way back to her place.

To be continued...