She-Wolf 750-Word Story

Story Info
She loves the flavor of fear.
768 words
4.31
1.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

Robert hears screams from his girlfriend and stops dead in his tracks. The screams last only a few fleeting seconds, and all that remains is the frenzied ripping of flesh and growling. For all his efforts, Robert can't move closer or further away. Staring at the clearing above, on a large rock overlooking the path, he spies a wolf.

Red eyes glow in the darkness, and the thing's pure white coat shows bloody streeks. It is the same with its forefeet, and fluid runs from its mouth. A putrid, red, snotty drool. The once bright, red eyes shine a cool arctic blue.

Spinning away, Robert runs, moving as fast as possible. His head twists back. She chases him. Fixing his eyes on the path, he turns right, running toward where it weaves back to the left.

The wolf slows, watching his heat as he moves to the right. She calculates where he'll be in sixty seconds. Bounding down the side of the mountain, she leaps over a fallen tree, skims by a massive trunk, and bounds over the ground.

Robert looks over his shoulder. She's not there. Tries to catch his breath. Pricking his ears, nothing, no growl, no breathing, no breaking twigs. Yes, that's what happened; she gave up. The desire hits him to return to the clearing. But why, she's dead.

He stops. Bends, hands on knees, he sucks in the air. Pulling fresh mountain night air deep into his lungs. As Robert recovers, he worries, Where's the creature? Closing his eyes, he rests for a moment. He should move.

He righted himself, turned, and five feet behind the beast.

In one massive bound, she leaps and strikes him in the chest. Driving him to the ground, her mouth clamped on his shoulder, and she bites him and tears his muscles. A deep agony stretches from the wound to his fingertips and the other direction to his head. A cloud passes over the moon.

Robert's vision blurs.

His sight returns, standing naked above him a girl. Nude, beautiful, one foot on his chest, the other on the ground. She stares at him from above with her short blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a beguiling smile. She's vaguely familiar.

The woman shifts, melding into a half-woman-half-wolf, and straddles Robert's body. His prick hardens, and the girl/creature adjusts herself, almost consuming Robert's penis inside her tight, wet pussy.

She licks his ear playfully. The creature rises and falls, fucking him wildly. Robert responds, matches her thrusts and parries in a lustful frenzy. This can't be, he thinks. His mind is off, and he can't comprehend. His dick hardens as the pair thrash. She-Wolf on top, him underneath. She rides him, controlling him as he struggles futility to escape.

Robert's breath comes in short, quick gasps. He succumbs to her and joins in the bout of lovemaking.

The wolf girl, now leans forward, leans to him, pressing her lips to his. Licking his face with short, sensual strokes of her tongue over his mouth. Robert moans, and she pushes her pussy all the way down, balls deep. Inside her cunt, she's wet and warm, and he fucks her as deep as he can reach. Her twat's hot, her insides smooth and slick, but it clutches and squeezes him.

She milks his cock. He fights, twisting one direction, then the other, and tries to free himself. Robert's convinced he knows her. Sharp claws rip into soft flesh.

Lifting her head, she howls, wild and angry. Off in the distance, other creatures, wolves or coyotes, answer her. Her body heaves, tremors rush from her pussy to her belly, and her clawed hands tremble.

Sensations, deep inside him, build. Semen's birthed and swims in streams upward. Robert climaxes and passes out. In a few minutes, he comes to, his vision fuzzy. A form looms above him.

When his focus returns, naked above him, a girl. She stares with a strange mixture of cruelty and satisfaction. This creature, human or not, is attractive. Her lips, full and sensual, have blood on them, his blood.

The gash on his shoulder is worse. The pain lingers, pleasure—unbearable—unyielding, all-consume him. Pain, pleasure, longing merge. She's strangely familiar. He desires her and wants to fuck her again.

"More," he says, hopeful for her to use him.

"You're handsome, lover," she laughs. Digging her bare toes into his flesh. "No, you don't recognize me. Now sleep, sweet prince. Forget about your fucking, forget everything but your pain."