Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, slave. I'll let you use some elder salve after this. After all, you'll need it to get through the next few days. Can't have you unable to take my abuse."

She peeked back over her shoulder, taking in the malicious lust on his face.

I don't know what I did to deserve such hate...but I'm glad I did it.

The mix of soreness and pleasure soon brought on an orgasm. He showed no mercy through her ecstasy, spearing deep into her. Slick juices flowed from her sex, mingling with the water.

Another orgasm followed on the heels of the first. She wailed joyously, and again, he kept drubbing his cock into her, the viciousness only adding to her soreness and pleasure, the two so closely intertwined in her lewd mind. More laughter sounded from the other pools, adding to the humiliation.

"I love how you abuse me," she gasped.

His answer, while nonverbal, was unsurprisingly curt.

He shoved her head under the water.

An instinctive yelp brought water in, but even with that reaction, a shudder washed over her. She peered through the water, unable to hear anything, but still very able to feel that spirited rutting. Although this was a different sort of suffocation, no hand wrapped around her throat, it was no less wonderful, the air in her lungs dissipating swiftly even after she closed her mouth, that familiar rush appearing. Mindless panic soon set in, her body thrashing, Harrum easily able to keep her underwater.

He hauled her back up just as abruptly. She coughed and sputtered, water dripping off her face and hair. His hips battered against her while she sucked down much-needed air.

"You were made to be abused," he snarled.

She mewled wordlessly in agreement.

More ecstasy surged towards her. His cock pounded away at her drenched channel. Soreness twinged at her hips, swirling into the pleasure, bringing that ecstasy closer.

She cried out as it struck, the tendrils of bliss spreading through her nerves.

Halfway through the orgasm, he shoved her back underwater.

Once again, she was caught off guard, still bucking from the ecstasy, his hand overpowering any movements she made. Water swirled into her nose and mouth, and her body thrashed instinctively again. The surprise settled, her mouth snapping shut, the princess willing her body to behave so she could feel that rush come over her.

The effort was well-rewarded. She swooned weakly, drowning under his hand. More ecstasy came on, helped along by his relentless rhythm.

He brought her back up, his grip on her hair making her scalp throb. The first sound that came through the haze of ecstasy was a snarl, that savagery drawing a few whimpers out amid her coughing and wheezing.

More laughter was the next sound. She peeked over to see several of the guards watching nearby. The audience added the sting of humiliation back into the mix. Harrum fucked her with that same callous carelessness, his other hand squeezing harshly at her hip.

"Are you enjoying yourself, princess?" Narrogas asked.

"I love this," she murmured, her eyes wide, her cunt clutching.

Harrum yanked back at his fistful of hair.

"Speak up."

"I love this!" she cried, staring at her audience, wallowing in her own shamelessness.

Another round of laughter followed, the heat of humiliation burning sweetly.

"I love how he fucks me...I love how he abuses me...I love this...so much..."

"Yeah, we can tell," Jaikon shot back.

"We knew you'd love being his slave," Beradur commented.

"I do, I love it, I love it so much..."

The guards ambled away, laughing still. Harrum yanked at her hair.

"You must think so little of yourself to happily take such abuse."

"Mm, it doesn't matter what I think...what matters is what you do to me..."

"Such a depraved whore."

She giggled, her eyes fluttering from the ache at her scalp.

"Thank you."

"That wasn't a compliment."

"It was to me."

He shoved her head back under the water.

This time, as the air dissipated from her lungs and the rush of asphyxiation set in, his ruthless pace finally stopped. A strong throb ran along his cock, and warm spurts burst forth a few seconds later. The flood of seed sparked an orgasm, joining with that rush to bring on a formidable ecstasy. He shoved her head deeper under the water, knocking her cheek into the floor of the bath. More of his prodigious load fired out, thoroughly filling her channel.

I...love...this, she thought idly, taking the last of that load as the last bit of air left her lungs.

Harrum hauled her up and slid himself from her. The sudden emptiness made her whine amid her breathless gasps, the afterglow interrupted, his hands also coming off her to add to her disappointment. She peeked over her shoulder, watching him trudge to the lip of the bath and sit down. After a few wheezing breaths, she crawled towards him, the water sloshing around her. His spent cock drew her attention, his hand taking up the leash as she nuzzled at the shaft, rubbing her cheek over its slick meat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deiara padded along down the hallway, balancing the tray of food on her hip.

I thought I might hear them...but maybe they're taking a break from whatever he's been doing to her.

It was the third day of her princess' service to Harrum.

Well, second full day.

Although she had heard a few details about that service from the guards when she had visited their lounge, she had not checked in yet. Those few details had confirmed her expectations that her princess was very much enjoying herself.

I knew it was a wonderful idea to arrange it so that Harrum won. Took a little convincing, and some manipulating, but it worked perfectly. And neither he nor her have any clue. Plus, Sir Hathwell and his family are back in Crownhold for a week, so she can hole up in Harrum's room and no one will question where she went.

His door was now in front of her, and she eased it open, expecting to see her princess laid low before him.

Instead, she was on the bed, on her stomach. Ropes around her wrists and ankles were also tied on the other end to each bedpost, keeping her slender figure stretched out. Another rope was tied around her back, biting slightly into her flesh.

"Master?" she whimpered, her head turning towards the door, a blindfold around her eyes, the makeshift leash still around her neck, a bruise peeking out from under the stained fabric.

Deiara let her eyes trail over her princess.

I've gotten so used to seeing bruises on her...but not quite marks like these...although Brand and Brash did give her a few lashes.

The alabaster swath of Gwennalyn's back and shoulders was dotted with bruises, but what stood out were dark pink streaks, a dozen of them lashed across the pale flesh, mostly centered at her back but several over her thighs. In between those thighs, her folds were drenched, trickles of sticky cream darkening the mattress. Just above those folds, a small metal ring protruded from her asshole, those meager cheeks clenched desperately around it. More bruises were visible at her hips, thighs, calves, and ankles.

Has he let her use elder salve? It would be in character for him to not...and for her to accept that.

"Master?" Gwennalyn whimpered again, the pitiful sound and the raspy tone of her voice making Deiara smirk.

You're probably having so much fun, with or without elder salve.

The handmaiden set the tray down on a nearby table, and then padded over to the bed.

"No," she purred, lifting the blindfold, "it's me."

"Oh, hi!" Gwennalyn chirped. "Come to check up on me?"

"Mm-hmm. Brought you food in case he hasn't been feeding you."

"He has."

"And not just cum."

Gwennalyn grinned.

"That was my dinner the first night. And my dessert. But since then, he's fed me actual food."

"And what about elder salve?"

"He's given me a few rubdowns. Said I'd need it to get through this. Wouldn't want to have his slave unable to take his abuse."

"You certainly look like you've been taking plenty of it. And you sound like it too. Has a minute passed without his hand around your throat?"

"Sadly, yes..."

Deiara glanced around then.

"And where is he?"

"He went into the city not too long ago. Said he was setting something up for tomorrow."

"So, he left you alone, tied up like this?"

"Mm-hmm..."

Deiara growled in annoyance.

"He shouldn't have done that."

"He can do whatever he wants to me."

"But he shouldn't leave you tied up. What if something happened?"

"Like what?"

"Maybe you hurt your arms. Or legs. Or you need to pee. Or there's a fire. Anything could happen, and you'd be helpless."

"I like being helpless."

Deiara rolled her eyes.

"I know that. But he still shouldn't leave you tied up like this. I know he's vicious with you, and I know you like that, but this could be dangerous."

I guess I should've expected something like this.

"And what is this thing?" she asked next, nudging the metal ring protruding from that clenched asshole, her princess moaning softly.

"They're sodomy beads..."

Deiara rolled her eyes, and then pulled carefully at the ring.

"No, wait, I'm supposed to keep them inside me until he comes back! I haven't let any out so far this time..."

"I don't care. I brought you food. You're not eating with this stuck up your ass."

Gwennalyn pouted, but stayed still as she pulled at the ring, the connected beads slipping out after it, the little metal spheres gleaming with lubrication.

Deiara tossed the beads on the bed, and then started to untie the rope closest to her.

"What are you doing?" her princess asked quickly.

"What does it look like?"

"Wait, don't!"

Deiara rolled her eyes again, that rope already slackening.

"No, don't!" her princess whined, wriggling desperately. "Stop, please, Deiara, don't untie me!"

"I'm not about to hand-feed you. So stop whining."

Gwennalyn pouted again but again stayed still. Her wrists were freed first, and then her ankles.

"Come eat, princess."

She carefully rolled over, revealing the front of her body.

More bruises. What a surprise. And a lot of cum of course.

The bruises were centered over her breasts, but there were some at her hips, thighs, calves, and ankles, adding splashes of color to her skin. The cum was just as plentiful, but more random in placement, splattered across her figure and face, reaching up into her hairline, matting down several tresses. There were none of those dark pink streaks, but the rope around her chest pressed into her breasts, just above her nipples, rubbing against them. Writing was on her stomach, two rows of slightly smudged letters, one upside down, the other right side up.

"Property of Harrum?" the handmaiden read in amusement.

"Mm, yes, he wrote that on me yesterday. I'm his slave. It's only right."

"But why is it upside down and right side up?"

"He said he wanted me to be able to see it every time I looked at myself and wanted everyone to be able to see it if they saw me."

"Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure you cream yourself a little every time you see it."

Gwennalyn bit her lip, glancing down, running a few fingers over the letters.

"I'll leave that on you," the handmaiden said, gesturing to the rope.

"Thank you," her princess murmured hoarsely, now slipping off the bed.

"Has he given you elder salve for those yet?" the handmaiden asked, gesturing to the dark pink streaks.

"Not yet," her princess replied, reaching back to let a few fingers trace along one of them. "He didn't give me all of them at the same time though. A few are fresher."

"They don't hurt?"

"Of course they do. But I like it."

"Did you tell him you enjoyed it when the brothers whipped you? Or did he just do it?"

"He just did it."

"And has he been doing that to you often? I don't see that many marks."

Gwennalyn shook her head as she sat. Deiara uncovered the tray, the plate underneath bearing a simple spread of bread, cheese, and grapes.

"He only started doing that to me today. Yesterday, and the day before, he just fucked me."

"Sounds like a normal day for you."

"True. But no one fucks me quite like he does. Treats me quite like he does."

"You mean mistreats you quite like he does."

"Mm-hmm..."

"So, what else has he been doing to you today?" Deiara asked as Gwennalyn began to eat.

"He's been teasing me mostly."

"This doesn't look like teasing," she commented, running a few fingers over one of those dark pink streaks.

"It's part of it. He'll come in for a bit, fuck me once but won't cum inside me, whip me, but only a few times, tie me up, put the beads inside me, and then leave for a while. When he comes back, it's the same. After yesterday and the day before, I got very used to having him fuck me constantly, so this is different. I do love it though...I love whatever he does to me..."

You're welcome.

"And what have you been up to?" Gwennalyn asked in between mouthfuls of food.

"Well, yesterday I spent some time with the guards, filling in for you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. And then last night Baltar took me to this little inn at the edge of the city. Said they have the best food outside the castle. We had dinner and spent the night there."

"How romantic. Maybe next time Harrum and I will join you two."

Deiara laughed.

"We had a nice night. Just the two of us. No whimpering slut begging to eat his load from me."

"Don't pretend you didn't miss me," Gwennalyn shot back playfully.

"Maybe I did a little. But it was still good to have some alone time with him."

"And what have you been doing today?"

"Well, Baltar and I had breakfast at the inn, and then I spent some time in the garden and had some tea with the courtesans. They send their regards, by the way."

"Mm, please send them mine."

The door opened then, and Harrum stalked into the room.

"Hi, Master!" Gwennalyn greeted him, perking up with excitement.

He curled his lip, that grumpy gaze settling on Deiara.

"You untied her?"

She padded forward, steadily meeting that gaze.

"You shouldn't've left her like that. What if something happened and she needed help?"

"Nothing happened, though, did it?"

"You still shouldn't've left her like that."

"She's my slave. I can do whatever I want to her."

Deiara stepped closer, the irascible orc staring down at her.

"You do know she isn't actually your slave, though, right? She's pretending. Having a lot of fun, and committing very much, but she's not actually your slave."

He narrowed his eyes.

"And you know she'll never truly submit to you, right? She enjoys spreading her legs or getting on her knees for you, but she'll only ever be your princess, and you'll only ever be her handmaiden."

"At least one of us knows where we stand."

He growled in annoyance, and then finally moved his gaze off her, staring now at Gwennalyn.

"Hi, Master," she repeated, the greeting more meek than excited this time.

"You let her untie you?"

"I didn't want her to..."

Harrum sauntered over to her.

"How disappointing."

Her face fell further.

He drew his hand back for a slap. Her face immediately brightened with glee.

But he shook his head.

"You don't deserve it."

She mewled dejectedly, that glee just as immediately crushed.

Excitement bubbled back up when he began to undress. That formidable physique was quickly revealed, and his cock was soon out in the open, swiftly swelling to full size.

"Come here," he grumbled, clambering onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard.

She hurried over to join him, abandoning the food left on the plate.

"You can leave now," came another grumble, directed at Deiara.

"No, I think I'll watch."

I might as well have a little fun myself while I'm here.

Gwennalyn purred, nuzzling up to Harrum, the orc ignoring that neediness to stare down the handmaiden.

"Fine then," he spat after a few seconds. "Just don't get in the way."

"I'll stay over here. Wouldn't dream of interfering in her fun."

He did not reply, only reaching over to a bedside stand to grab a small jar, and then handing it over to Gwennalyn.

She dipped a few fingers inside and began to smear the collected oil along his straining shaft, her eyes pinned to that thick meat.

"Get in your guts," he snarled once she was finished.

She tossed the jar to the side and hurried onto his lap. His hands took her by the hips, that grip perfectly matching the bruises there.

Deiara dragged the nearby chair around and sat. A shudder ran over Gwennalyn as she swayed atop Harrum, his cock rubbing over her soaked folds before nudging against her asshole.

He reached up for a fistful of her hair and yanked back.

"I said get it in your guts. Right fucking now."

"Sorry, Master..."

His other hand slapped her on the back, connecting with several of those dark pink streaks. Deiara winced, but the shriek her princess let out held pleasure and pain in equal amounts.

"I don't want an apology. I want your guts wrapped around my cock."

Gwennalyn slid herself down, her asshole giving way, the head of that length disappearing inside it, the rest following after. The hands at her hips held there, not asserting themselves yet.

The handmaiden let a hand slip under her dress and into her panties.

Another slap landed on that exposed back, provoking another shriek.

"Ride me, whore."

Gwennalyn leaned forward, resting her hands on Harrum's thighs, and began to bounce herself up and down, moaning shamelessly. The handmaiden smirked at that eager effort, rubbing over her folds. Those movements drew her princess' attention, that smirk making Gwennalyn blush.

Whereas she was loud, Harrum was quiet, leaning back against the headboard, squeezing at her hips but letting her ride him at her own pace. Her bruises and lashes did not affect the rhythm she set herself to.

His hand came down, delivering another slap on her back.

Delight erupted on her face, the pain swirling into the pleasure.

The steady pace soon provoked an orgasm. Deiara slumped back in the chair, pulling her dress up to masturbate easier, enjoying those ecstatic squeals and the empty-headed bliss written across that face.

Another slap landed.

Gwennalyn bucked, crying out, her ecstasy intensified by that cruelty, the pace faltering.

Harrum tugged impatiently at the leash around her neck.

"When did I say to stop?"

"Sorry, Master..."

Another tug made her gasp.

"More useless apologies. Just ride me."

She leaned back, moving her hands to his chest, and started up. Her hips worked vigorously, driving her down onto his cock. Sultry moans filled the room again, joined by the smack of her figure colliding with his, plenty of juices flowing from her currently neglected cunt to make the proceedings slicker. Juices were also flowing from Deiara's much less neglected cunt, her fingers squishing through the streams, rubbing over her drenched folds. Her princess glanced over at her, that shared gaze adding to her pleasure.

Another slap on the back made Gwennalyn yelp.

"Harder. Show your handmaiden how much you love being my slave."

The pace picked up right away. Harrum kept a firm grip on that leash, his other hand back at her hip. The handmaiden glanced down in between her princess' spread legs, watching that shaft appear briefly before she would enthusiastically impale herself on it.

Another orgasm came soon for Gwennalyn. She cried out, but made sure to keep her hips working hard, her meager muscles straining from the exertion, sweat gleaming on her pale flesh.

The shared gaze between princess and handmaiden faltered for the length of that orgasm, but once the afterglow set in, it resumed. Deiara smirked, amusement swirling into her own pleasure. That pleasure rose, her fingers rubbing deftly, more wetness squishing out around them.