Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay," Harrum grunted once they reached the wall.

She stood still as he walked away, leaving her staring at the wall, unable to see the rest of the pit. The commentary died down, turning into idle chatter, but her humiliation and arousal stayed high.

He returned quickly.

"Wrists together in front of you."

She obeyed, and then moaned whorishly when he clapped a manacle around her wrists, the cool metal clicking closed, trapping her hands.

"Arms up."

She obeyed again, a few slight aches cropping up at her shoulders, the lingering effects of the sparring matches.

The sound of metal sliding along metal came from above them. She peeked up just in time to see him connect the manacle to a chain hanging down from the top of the wall. There was enough slack that she could pull at to avoid having her arms straight up above her head.

He stepped over to a small crank on the wall and began to wind it.

The chain slunk higher up along the wall, bringing her arms higher as well, eliminating that slack. She moaned again, juices streaming now from her slit. The chain slunk higher still, forcing her up onto her tiptoes, her slippers scrabbling on the dirt. Another moan spilled from her at the utterly helpless position she was thus left in, struggling to keep her feet on the ground, the chain strong enough to hoist her upwards.

A cloth settled over her eyes, and she shuddered as he secured the blindfold.

"I'll be back in a few hours. I expect you'll serve the warriors well."

"Yes, Master..."

His hand slapped across her cheek, the stinging impact provoking a sweet thrill.

Mm, I love our good-bye kisses.

He trudged away, leaving her alone.

It only took a few seconds for someone to join her. Assertive hands wrapped around her thighs, a hard cock nudging against her sex.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on you," Nagasa drawled. "I've heard a lot of rumors about the Freelander princess servicing the castle guards and the dockworkers."

"Rumors? About me? I thought orcs kept secrets."

"From outsiders and interlopers. Usually not from other orcs. Especially when an eager human is involved."

A tiny bit of effort lifted her into the air. She yelped, caught between the chain and Nagasa, her shoulders straining slightly. His cock slid inside her, changing that yelp into a delighted coo, her very receptive channel clutching at the intrusion.

He sank every inch of himself into her welcoming quim. A dreamy smile spread on her face from the sheer joy of taking cock, her natural neediness exacerbated by all the humiliation and arousal. His hands squeezed at her thighs, easily keeping them apart.

"Haven't had a human in too long. There used to be more in the city. Last one I had was this sailor who used to show up from time to time. He'd come find me here, and then spend the next few days with me and my wife. She loved to watch him take my cock. Come to think of it...I should've invited her to watch you take it."

She purred at the idea, an orgasm already unfurling inside her.

"Ah well, the story will have to do."

His cock drew back and eased forward. Her channel twitched around the slow movement, hungry for attention however it was offered.

An orgasm struck her. Nagasa snarled in surprise, caught off guard by the spasms roiling through her quim.

"That was quick. You must've really needed this. Did getting beat up by all those trainees turn you on that much?"

"Mm-hmm..."

The shamelessly honest answer made him laugh.

And then he gave her a few thrusts, driving into her still-spasming channel, adding to her ecstasy.

Even when the ecstasy dimmed, it did not take long for another round to arrive. She cried out, pulling mindlessly at the chain, her shoulders already starting to ache more, that discomfort swirling into the pleasure. His cock fired off more thrusts. He held her up, growling and grunting, those bestial noises so close and so loud in her ears.

His hips battered at her, the chain rattling from those impacts. She mewled, happily accepting the increasing roughness, the old orc starting to rut, pumping harder into her drenched sex.

Another orgasm swept over her, the combination of sensations incredibly potent, from the throbbing and thrusting of his shaft to the press of his hands on her thighs to the strain at her shoulders to the rush of helplessness.

The constant spasming of her channel soon proved too much for Nagasa. He snarled, and then his cock erupted, spraying her cunt down with fresh seed. Just off her own orgasm, the surging heat sent her straight into another. The spurts were copious, filling her with wondrous warmth. He did not stop thrusting until the last bursts fired out. Her head tilted back, meeting his shoulder, resting against it.

He slid from her and let her down gently. Her slippers scrabbled on the dirt, the chain preventing her from getting a solid foothold.

"I imagine you're drinking bloodclove tea. Since it wouldn't do for you to actually have a half-breed."

"Yes..."

"Shame. You'd love it."

She moaned, her toes curling.

"There was this other human I knew some years ago. My wife met her at the Western Market one day and ended up inviting her to our home for dinner. She stayed with us for a few months and left with a half-breed in her belly. Visited us occasionally and I gave her another one a few years later. Sometimes I wonder what happened to her."

She moaned again.

"You're far from the first human to adore orc cock. And far from the first human woman to dream of having a half-breed. Some seem like Irezis made them for it. They love it so much. Being heavy with a half-breed thrills them, even gives them strength. I can't explain it."

Her answer was yet again a moan, her imagination running wild at the thought of serving as breeding stock for enthusiastic orcs.

"Oh well. In another life, princess."

Her next moan was of disappointment.

"I'll be back," he told her, his footsteps trudging away, leaving her alone again.

With the lustfulness abated, she came to hear the sound of combat behind her, blades meeting, orcs snarling, onlookers cheering.

And then footsteps approached her, provoking excitement, the chain clinking from her restless squirming.

The sound of the crank cut through the combat, and the chain slipped down the wall, offering her slack.

"On your knees," the newcomer grunted, continuing to turn the crank.

She knelt slowly, her arms still forced up, her knees meeting the dirt. He stopped turning the crank once she was kneeling, leaving her in that position.

Hands settled on the sides of her head, and she opened her mouth.

The orc laughed.

"Didn't even need to say anything else."

His cock shoved past her lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Footsteps padded away from Gwennalyn, leaving her purring at the sticky warmth of the fresh load dribbling down over her breasts.

Plenty of time had passed since Harrum had left, although she was unsure as to how much.

The warriors had used her relentlessly. Abundant cum leaked from her nether holes, numerous streaks coating her breasts, stomach, and face. Although her arms had been forced up by the chain most of the time, a few orcs, like the one walking away from her, had taken pity, offering enough slack to let her rest her arms in her lap, easing the strain on her shoulders. The effects of the sparring matches were soothed by the constant delight, even with the added aches here and there from that relentless usage.

There had been very little verbal degradation sent her way, the princess missing the barrage of crude insults and snarled diatribes she had grown used to from Harrum. But providing her body for usage always thrilled her, doubly so when she was left helpless, triply so when she was unable to even see her paramours.

She realized then that the sounds of combat, which had been the aural backdrop to her service, had stopped, replaced by idle chatter.

"How was she?" she heard Harrum ask.

"Eager and well-behaved," Nagasa replied. "You really had to ask?"

The sound of the crank started, and the chain slid upwards. She stood slowly, moving along with it, until her arms were brought back up over her head, the chain again rising high enough to put her on her tiptoes.

"Raise a hand if you fucked her," Harrum spoke up loudly.

Gwennalyn bit her lip, easily imagining the number of hands currently in the air.

Besides mine.

Something cracked loudly against the wall to her right, a snapping sound that made her yelp.

"Then step up. One lash for every time she made you cum."

Another crack came against the wall. A lewd quiver ran over her.

Oh gods...how many lashes would that be?

Excitement surged inside her, but there was a certain nervousness underlying it.

"That's a lot of lashes," one of the warriors commented.

"Don't worry," Harrum grunted. "The slave enjoys pain. Don't you?"

The whip cracked against the wall.

"Yes," she murmured readily, quivering again.

"Who's first?" Harrum asked.

"I was the first to fuck her," Nagasa spoke up. "So, it's only right that I be the first to whip her."

A few seconds of silence followed. Her heartbeat picked up, the excitement building.

A sharp slap landed on her back. She yelped again, pain bursting across her skin, followed by another lewd quiver.

Another sharp slap followed, a little lower.

"Who's next?" Nagasa asked.

"I just wanted to fuck her," one of the other orcs said. "Not abuse her."

"You can always give your lashes to someone else."

A longer silence followed. The chain rattled as she squirmed impatiently, the two lashes throbbing on her back.

Someone give me more...

Another slap lashed across her ass. She jerked in surprise, caught off guard, the chain rattling again.

"Next up," Nagasa announced.

Idle chatter followed, giving her time to savor the pain searing from several spots.

How many times did I make these warriors cum? A few went multiple times...

Another crack whipped across her thighs, drawing a squeal from her.

The rest of the lashes came intermittently. A few orcs expressed an unwillingness to take a turn. Even some of the lashes from those who did step up were begrudging, not striking as sharply as possible. Those who cracked the whip much firmer received louder, more impassioned reactions, the thin strip of leather biting delightfully into her flesh. Laughter rang out from time to time, adding greatly to her humiliation. The physical burn of those lashes and emotional burn of the embarrassment created a potent mix, keeping her pleasure high.

"Is that everyone?" Nagasa spoke up soon. "She definitely made us cum more than that."

"Some don't wish to abuse her," Harrum commented. "No matter."

Gwennalyn mewled in disappointment. Her body trembled, the strain at her shoulders and elsewhere meeting the exquisite pain from the lashes.

This is more than what the brothers did. And more than what Harrum did to me yesterday. Plus, he only gave me a few at a time...

Footsteps approached her.

Something hard and cool rubbed over her folds. The teasing sensation made her moan, a more conventional pleasure arising.

"Do you know how many times you've made me cum since you've been my slave?" Harrum asked her.

"N-no," she murmured, an orgasm approaching already.

That something moved away then, however.

"Then you won't know how many lashes you have left."

Her eyes widened under the blindfold.

"W-what?"

"I said 'one lash for every time she made you cum'. That includes me."

She gasped.

How many lashes would that be? Twenty? Twenty-five? Thirty even? I don't know...he's fucked me so much...

The pain throbbed on her back and elsewhere. Fear swirled into the mix of emotions as she scrambled to count his orgasms.

I don't know how many lashes that would be...oh gods...I don't know...

"Unless," Harrum began, his voice casual, "you don't think you can take it."

I don't think I can...how many lashes would that even be?

She whimpered with fright, jerking weakly, the chain rattling. The fear mounted, and panic set in, the chain rattling louder.

I don't have to do this...I'm not actually his slave...I'm not actually his slave...I don't have to do this...it's going to hurt so much...

"Maybe just unbind her, Harrum," Nagasa suggested. "She's scared."

I don't have to do this...it's going to hurt...

She whimpered again, her heart racing from the panic.

"Perhaps you can't take it," Harrum told her.

"I don't know...I don't know..."

"So disappointing," he continued, his voice taking on a mocking tone.

I just don't know how much I can take...

"What happened to the eager slave from the last few days? The meek whore who sleeps comfortably on the balcony? The mewling bitch who begged to be tied up with the beads put in place? Where has she gone?"

"Please, Master," she murmured hoarsely, finding a strange offense in that mockery, the degrading talk finally hurtful, but only in its doubting of her.

"So disappointing..."

"I've been a good slave..."

"Have you now? All you do is whimper and whine."

I can take a lot...but he can give a lot...so...how much can I take?

"It seems all that comfort you live with left you unable to truly take what I can give."

The continued mockery brought up a sudden surge of resolve.

No! Fuck that! I can take it! I can take whatever you give me! I can, I can...I...at least want to try...I just don't know how much I can actually take...but I'll find out!

"I should've expected a princess would ultimately make a terrible slave."

No! I've been a good slave, I know it! But I can't stop now...what good is playing as his slave for the past three days if I stop now!? I need to take whatever he gives me! I need to keep being a good slave! I want to keep being a good slave!

Fear lingered amid the resolve. She trembled, struggling to remember every last orgasm she had given him.

Oh gods, that's a lot of lashes...but I can maybe take them...I need to try...

"Just unbind her," Nagasa muttered.

"Yeah, she's a skinny little thing," another orc said.

"No way she can handle all those lashes," someone else spoke up.

Those comments only brought up more resolve.

I can! I want to at least try...but gods, it's going to hurt...

She took a deep breath, steeling herself as best as possible in her awkward position.

"Fine then," Harrum conceded gruffly, footsteps approaching her.

"No!" she cried, her shaky voice ringing out. "I can take it! I can take it!"

"You've already taken your fair share of lashes," Nagasa drawled.

"Yeah, why don't we just fuck her a little more?" another orc suggested.

"No, please!" she cried again, her resolve surging, desperation mixing in. "I can take it, I can take it!"

I need to try! I want to try!

"Are you sure?" Harrum growled.

The fear was not entirely diminished, but her resolve was strong.

She took another deep breath.

"Please, Master! Let me take your abuse, let me be a good slave!"

The desperation surged as well.

I want to try this...maybe I can't take all those lashes...but I need to try!

"Please, Master, please!"

The whip cracked fiercely across her back, drawing a squeal from her.

More followed.

She quickly lost count. Unlike the earlier lashes, these came in brutally swift succession, slashing across her back and shoulders. Her eyes widened, a gasp spilling past her lips. Given the lack of time in between the lashes, she struggled to comprehend the sensations right away.

And then the pain settled in after the last lash.

She moaned, the sound less whorish and more strained. Tears brimmed at her eyes from the agony etched across her skin, but there came definite thrills, the familiar rush of submission intensified by her helplessness and the cruelty of what she was submitting to. That moan trailed off into a whine, the chain rattling from her mindless squirming.

Oh gods, this hurts...

"Had enough?" Harrum spoke up.

But I...I can take more...

"No," she murmured, the lingering fear making her voice tremble even amid the resolve.

The whip cracked across the wall, and she yelped at the sound.

"Are you sure?"

This is going to hurt so much...but I need to take it. Irezis, give me strength.

"Yes, I am, I am!"

The whip cracked across her ass, the thin leather biting into the meager flesh there. She shrieked, more pain added to the building storm.

More lashes came.

Unlike the previous series, Harrum took his time with these, giving her several long seconds in between them. She lost count again, only able to scream and buck after each kiss of the whip. The threatening tears fell, wetting her blindfold.

Oh gods! It hurts so much...so much...

The searing pain briefly distracted her from the fact that the whip had stopped cracking. Her last scream trailed off into weeping. The pit was quiet except for those sobs and the rattling of the chain as she squirmed. More thrills ran over her from the masochistic satisfaction of yielding to such viciousness.

"How does it feel?" Harrum asked calmly.

"It hurts so much! I've...I've never felt pain like this..."

"Then maybe it's time to stop," Nagasa suggested to Harrum.

"Yeah, she's had enough," another orc added. "Just look at her."

"Definitely took plenty," a third spoke up.

"What do you say, slave?" Harrum asked. "Shall we stop?"

The pain delayed her answer, any words coming out as gasps for a few seconds.

I can take more...I need to take more...I want to take more...

"Perhaps we should stop..."

Footsteps approached her.

Her resolve surged again. The fear had disappeared, overwhelmed by the pain, the princess too busy weathering the agony to be scared of it.

"I made you cum more than that!" she cried out hoarsely. "I'm sure of it!"

"By Kulzis," an orc muttered.

"She doesn't know when to stop," another added.

"A glutton for punishment, she is," came another comment.

"You can end this if you want," Nagasa told Harrum.

"Please, don't stop, I can take more, please!"

Irezis, give me strength...

More lashes followed, abusing her tender skin. Harrum again gave her several long seconds in between them. This time, she did not even try to keep count, simply appreciating each whipcrack, her head swimming from the agony, her screams ringing out in the pit. A few of these lashes slipped lower to her ass and thighs along with the usual strikes at her back, adding additional sources of pain.

The lashes stopped.

She sobbed, wept, wailed, the full stretch of the agony settling over her body.

The soreness from the sparring matches lingered. Her shoulders strained from having her arms forced upwards. Her throat throbbed, already abused by Harrum constantly choking her out, worsened by all the screaming, her voice raspier and hoarser.

But the pain from the lashes burned brightest, her shoulders, back, ass, and thighs all suffering from the whip's cruel kisses. Tears mingled with the semen on her face, that mixture dripping off her chin. Every little movement she made added to her misery.

Silence once again fell after the last lash, save for her weeping and sniffling, and the rattling of the chain to her trembling. Her head tilted back, swimming still.

Irezis, give me strength...please...it hurts...it hurts so much...but I want to take every single last lash he wants to give me...please give me the strength to be a good slave, please...

Footsteps came over to her now.