Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 24

Story Info
More pre-marital bonding; a heart-to-heart.
8.5k words
4.78
4.2k
3
0

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,303 Followers

Thanks as always to the lovely Emma Kendrick for providing her thoughts on the chapter!

"You're quite tense for someone who just had their brains fucked out."

Deiara giggled, nuzzling back into Baltar, the warm bathwater sloshing slightly.

"Maybe you didn't fuck my brains all the way out."

Baltar chuckled, caressing at her shoulder.

"Something on your mind?"

"Just thinking about the princess."

He chuckled again.

"What else is new?"

She pursed her lips.

"I don't know why she suggested Lucien stay here. It'll only weigh on her mind."

"She's bound to marry him soon. Might as well face it."

"Oh, she'll face it, but she'll complain to me the whole time."

"Aren't you used to that by now?"

"Of course."

"And anyway, there are more important things to worry about in life."

She shrugged.

"She doesn't have much else to worry about. Everything in her life is taken care of."

"Makes you wonder why she complains in the first place. Her life is a breeze compared to so many other people."

"She didn't choose her life though. She has complaints, even if they don't compare to other people's complaints."

Baltar chuckled wryly.

"I doubt any other common Freelander would think the same way. They'd trade places with her in a heartbeat. Living in a castle, all the food and safety you could want, the most luxurious clothes. Just have to marry a boring nobleman and pop out children."

"You forget I'm not from the Free Lands. It gives me a different perspective."

"Right, you're from the Shattered Lands. But you've lived in the Free Lands for how long now?"

"Seven years or so."

"You've learned their language quite well, even with that adorable accent, and you've adapted to their culture. I'd say you're a Freelander like the rest."

She shrugged again.

Baltar moved a few strands of hair from her neck and leaned down to kiss there.

"You're certainly my favorite Freelander."

She giggled.

"How many Freelanders do you know?"

"Not many. But none as well as I know you."

She leaned back for a kiss, one that was gladly given.

"I should go get breakfast for the princess," she said afterwards, easing herself from the bath, grabbing up a nearby cloth.

Baltar shifted to give her more space.

"And I don't have an accent," she told him, unable to stop a smile from sneaking across her lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...this is a surprise.

Deiara blinked, hands on her hips.

In the bed before her, Gwennalyn and Lucien lay sleeping, not quite cuddled close, but near enough.

The handmaiden reached out to muss the former's hair.

The princess woke up, groaning softly, eyes opening and focusing on Deiara.

"Morning. Your breakfast is waiting."

The princess yawned, and then glanced over to Lucien, before glancing back to Deiara.

"This isn't what it looks like."

"You mean you didn't fuck your husband-to-be? Because that would be quite the scandal if you did. The gods themselves would be mortified."

"It wasn't like that at all. He walked in on me getting it from some of the guards."

Deiara drew back in surprise.

"What?! How did he get here without the guards on duty noticing him?"

"He used a shortcut I showed him yesterday."

Deiara hesitated, eyeing Lucien, who was stirring.

"Judging from the fact that he's in your bed...I'm going to assume he wasn't upset."

"He wasn't."

"Uh-huh."

Gwennalyn leaned over and shook Lucien gently. His eyes eased open.

"Good morning, Lucien," Deiara said, bowing her head politely.

His eyes widened, and he looked over at the princess.

"This isn't what it looks like."

Deiara cocked her head.

"So I hear. Then what is it?"

He looked back at the princess.

"You can tell her," Gwennalyn assured him. "She knows my secrets."

"Yes, the guards did mention her. In a way that made that clear."

"And I trust her with my life."

Lucien nodded, then looked over at Deiara.

"I walked in on her and some guards last night."

The handmaiden nodded back.

"She filled me in on that part."

He hesitated, obviously uncomfortable.

"We had some...premarital bonding, you could say."

Deiara raised an eyebrow.

"A horseback ride out in the country? A picnic under the sun?"

Lucien stared back at her, and then looked over to Gwennalyn, blushing slightly.

"We...took them...the guards. Together. Well, not really together, but at the same time...and near each other."

Deiara blinked in surprise.

"And...did you enjoy it like she does?"

"I...wouldn't say I took exactly the same treatment she did."

"Few do."

He nodded.

"But I did enjoy what was done to me. The guards were...enthusiastic. And strong."

"That they are."

He nodded again.

Deiara hesitated.

"So...you enjoy other males, then?"

He nodded a third time.

Her eyebrow stayed raised.

"...what about females?"

This time, he hesitated before shaking his head.

"Huh. That at least explains why you were always so unsatisfactory with the princess. And why you wouldn't want to marry her."

He laughed sharply and looked over to Gwennalyn.

"Are there details you perhaps don't share with her?"

The princess shook her head.

"Like I said, I trust her with my life."

"Don't worry, Lucien," Deiara murmured, "your secret is safe with me."

Lucien nodded in gratitude.

"And anyway, it's breakfast time. There'll be enough for you. The princess doesn't eat much."

The handmaiden padded from the room and took a seat in the main room.

The soon-to-be spouses soon joined her, Gwennalyn in a robe, Lucien in trousers.

"You two need a bath, and then some elder salve," she told them. "But first, eat."

The spouses dug in. Deiara snagged a piece of bacon for herself.

"By the way," the princess spoke up a few minutes later, "Lucien is going to accompany me to the guards' lounge later. Just thought I should let you know."

"Ah, really?"

Lucien nodded.

"She recommended it. I'll see how it is and if I enjoy myself."

"And...do you have plans to stay a while?"

"I might. Depending on how the day goes."

"And on how much you enjoy getting fucked by the guards?"

Another blush bloomed on his cheeks.

"...yes. That too."

"Perhaps I'll stop by. The guards would love to have all three of us there."

"Yes, they mentioned you a good amount. I presume you visit them often too?"

"I do. Not as much as the princess, though."

Lucien nodded, his attention returning briefly to his breakfast.

"And besides that," Deiara asked Gwennalyn, "do you have any plans for today?"

"I'm visiting the priestesses after dinner. I'll probably end up staying the night."

"Priestesses?" Lucien asked.

"Your darling wife-to-be likes cunt almost as much as cock. The priestesses host her and the prayer devolves into lust."

"Lust can be a form of prayer," the princess said wisely.

"Yes, you're always calling out to the gods."

"And I like cock and cunt equally," the princess added, almost defensively.

"And do you have any plans yet?" Deiara asked Lucien.

"None after visiting the guards."

"If the afternoon goes well for you," the princess cut in. "I might ask you to stay in my chambers for the night. My nightly guests are used to having someone available to them here. I'd hate to disappoint them."

Lucien nodded, smiling slightly.

"If the afternoon goes well enough, I'd be happy to."

Deiara rolled her eyes.

Now there are two of them I'll have to look after.

The princess smiled at Lucien, and Deiara could not help but smile herself.

But at least she seems happy...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucien walked along, the princess on his left, the handmaiden on her left, the three of them headed together to the guards' lounge. His cock stirred at the memory of the debauchery he had taken part in last night, and then twitched, coming to life at the thought of what further debauchery might lie ahead of him.

The thought was undeniably exciting, but nerves still gripped him.

Last night was spontaneous...but I've been thinking about this for a little while now. It's like the first time I went to a bath house. Except that's usually one, two, at most three men in one night. I surpassed that last night and likely will easily today.

His eyes slid over to the princess, who boasted an exuberant bounce in her step and a dreamy smile across her face. The handmaiden, meanwhile, wore a look of sultry determination, a smirk on her face instead of a dreamy smile.

An orc slipped from the entrance to the lounge ahead, immediately catching sight of the trio.

"Damn it," he grumbled, striding towards them. "You always seem to show up the moment I go off for duty."

The princess sidled up to him, a hand reaching up to splay across his broad chest.

"You know you can come by my chambers whenever you want."

"Oh, I know. Your legs are always open for business."

A blush rose on her cheeks, and she bit her lip.

"You can't really call it 'business'," Deiara purred. "She doesn't charge."

"Pleasure, then."

The orc glanced over to Lucien.

"The husband, I presume."

"Rukham, this is Lucien," the princess introduced him. "Lucien, Rukham, one of the guards."

The orc extended a hand, and he met it with a firm shake.

"Are you also always open for pleasure?" Rukham asked.

Lucien felt his own blush rise.

"Perhaps. Depends how this afternoon goes."

"I'll pray to Irezis that it goes well."

With a respectful nod, he strode past them, the princess watching him go with lust in her eyes.

Inside the lounge, more guards awaited, seven of them sitting around on plush couches. A cheer arose when the princess glided over the threshold, with more welcoming shouts greeting the handmaiden.

"Is this the husband-to-be?" one asked when Lucien slipped into the lounge behind the two women.

"Guards, this is Lucien. Lucien, these are a few of the guards who take such good care of me."

The guards chuckled, nodding amongst themselves.

"We hear you have some things in common with her," one of the orcs said to Lucien.

He nodded.

"Some things, yes."

"Why don't we head into a room and find out just how many things?"

The princess practically ran towards a side corridor, heading into the first open door. The guards followed, with the handmaiden falling in at the back of the line. As Lucien came up next to her, she reached out with a hand, patting him reassuringly on the shoulder.

"If you feel yourself overwhelmed, just speak up. The guards are boisterous but they're not animals. They're just spoiled because the princess barely ever says no to them."

Lucien nodded, filing into the room. The princess was already stripping out of her clothes, the guards following suit, revealing muscular physiques that captured his attention. One of them stepped towards a nearby bed, snatching the blanket off, arranging it on the floor.

"Why don't the three of you get on your knees and we'll see who has the best mouth?"

The princess sank to her knees, already naked. Deiara was next, also naked, having stripped behind Lucien. His eyes raked over the seven orcs and their formidable cocks.

Might as well join everyone...

He stripped off his clothes, hearing appreciative growls from the guards, his own excitement rising, the nerves receding.

The guards waited until he fully stripped and joined the princess and handmaiden on the floor before separating themselves.

Three picked the princess, who opened her mouth wide, promptly taking a thick cock over her outstretched tongue and down her throat, her hands flying to the other two, closing around their bases, stroking eagerly.

Two chose the handmaiden, who took a more decisive tack, guiding the nearer of them into her mouth, wrapping her other hand around the other's cock.

That was quick.

The last two stepped up to Lucien. He glanced over to the two women, both lost in the proceedings, their attention entirely on the guards around them, and then looked back at the guards before him.

"You ready, husband?" one of them asked, the other chuckling.

He nodded, and the second stepped up, offering his cock.

The nerves receded further once his hand wrapped around the base and his lips closed over the tip. The familiar sensation of a hard cock in his mouth settled and calmed him, but had the opposite effect on his own cock, the shaft swelling to full size. The guard grunted in satisfaction, placing a hand on his shoulder. Their eyes met, amusement and lust swirling in the orc's, the latter surging as Lucien sucked and stroked steadily.

The room soon filled with grunts and growls, the bestial chorus underlined by sucking and moaning. His lips worked steadily around the tip, his tongue wriggling atop it, his hand moving up and down in smooth motions.

Lucien saw the other guard step up towards his other hand.

Oh right...

He reached out for the second cock, stroking along it, matching the pace of his other hand.

His own cock strained, his submission a potent aphrodisiac. He slid his lips further down, taking the first few inches over his tongue.

"There we go," the guard groaned.

Lucien focused on the tasks at hand, doing his best to drown out the other noises in the room. His lips pushed along the shaft, saliva starting to build up, shining on the green meatiness. His hand was given less space to work with but stroked all the same.

"Look at the little whore," one of the guards around the princess spoke up. "Arazar's cock down her throat and her hands wrapped around two more, and her husband's here!"

"Have you no shame, princess?" another added.

"Granted," the first orc continued, "he's also sucking cock over there..."

A lewd gagging sounded loud, followed swiftly by a wheezing gasp for breath.

"You should know by now," one of the orcs by the handmaiden cut in, "whatever shame she might have, she wallows in it."

"Oh, we know that," the first orc replied.

"Just look how wet she is. Spread your legs, princess, let's get a good look at that gash of yours."

She whimpered pitifully.

Slick slaps came next from that part of the room. The orc Lucien was sucking smirked, and then pulled his cock out.

"Look at that," he drawled, gesturing over to the princess.

Lucien followed the gesture obediently.

His wife-to-be was staring up at the trio of guards as they took turns slapping their cocks onto her face, letting them whack all over, splashes of precum painting her pale skin with a dull gleam. The expression on her face was of pure docility, pleading eyes and flushed cheeks.

"What do you think of that?" the second guard by him asked.

I think I want three cocks slapping down on my face too...

He glanced back at the duo, idly stroking them.

"Looks like fun to me."

The first guard raised an eyebrow.

"What're you, trying to horn him?" one of the guards by the handmaiden chuckled.

"Maybe a little bit," the second guard said sheepishly.

"I heard he didn't care last night," the other guard by the handmaiden pointed out. "So, why would he care now?"

"It's hard to horn a husband when he doesn't care about his wife getting fucked," the first guard by the handmaiden commented.

The handmaiden giggled.

The first guard shrugged.

"Worth a shot."

The trio around the princess laughed, and then one of them stepped up to her mouth. She opened her lips wide, receiving a thick cock plunged back into her throat. Her hands returned to the other two.

Lucien looked back at the two guards before him, his hands working steadily at their cocks.

"Would one of you like to try my throat out?"

The second guard moved quicker than the first, stepping up to his mouth. The first growled, but his frustration was tempered by Lucien's hand moving up and down his shaft with a practiced rhythm.

Lucien opened his lips wide, tilting his head back.

The orc slipped into Lucien's mouth. His hips jumped forward, spearing deeper. Lucien moaned, his free hand gripping the orc's waist, his other hand speeding up slightly.

An insistent push packed his mouth full. His throat was next, that broad head shoving into it. He gurgled around the intrusion, staring up at the orc, appreciating the look of lust on his face, pleasure surfacing through it. The orc stopped the push to indulge in the sensations, taking a hold of his hair to keep him in place.

"How's his throat?" the other guard asked.

"Not as good as his wife's...but still good..."

...thanks.

The orc eased his hips forward. The added inches further stretched Lucien's lips and occupied his throat, but even amidst more gurgling, and some retching, he refused to move or complain.

I took orc cock last night...I can do it again...

With a wee bit of patience, the orc was able to sheathe himself inside Lucien's throat. Full balls bumped into his chin, and his own cock strained, hard and needy, precum gathering at the head.

"Fuck yes..." the guard groaned, tugging on Lucien's hair to ensure a total penetration.

That prodigious shaft throbbed in his throat. Saliva streamed from his lips, meeting those full balls, sticking to his chin as well. The orc pulled his cock back, more saliva dripping from it, landing on his thighs. A firm thrust sent it back inside him. He gagged, his throat rudely invaded.

An equally rude rhythm was quickly established. The orc kept a hand on his head, making sure he was not jarred too much.

A roar reached him from the other side of the room.

"Arazar's dumping his load into her belly," the other guard notified him, smirking.

He barely acknowledged the notification, taking that shaft down his throat, squirming with excitement. His hands were busy, one squeezing at the first guard's thigh, the other stroking the second guard's cock. The rush of submission set his pleasure to a steady rise.

A low, guttural snarl came from nearby.

"And now Beradur's busting inside the handmaiden's mouth," the other guard narrated helpfully.

Again, he barely acknowledged that narration, perfectly oblivious on his knees.

The snarl trailed off, and after a few seconds, a chorus of chuckles came from the same area of the room.

"Oh, I love when she does shit like this," one of the guards spoke up.

The guard fucking Lucien's mouth stopped, glancing over towards the princess, his laughter joining that of his peers. His eyes darted down to Lucien, and then his hips slid back, letting his shaft slip out, the veined flesh dappled with spit and drool. The head popped free, the alluring sight of such a powerful length drawing Lucien's attention.

"Look there," the guard directed, gesturing towards the princess again.

Lucien glanced over obediently again.

The princess was on her knees, staring up with an eager adoration at the handmaiden, who looked down in amusement. Her cheeks puffed with Beradur's seed, a thin line sneaking from the corner of her mouth. She took the princess by the hair, and tugged her head back, slipping two fingers into her mouth, pulling her lips open.

"Yeah, give the little whore what she needs," one of the guards encouraged.

She glanced around, from guard to guard, and then leaned over the princess. Her mouth opened, and creamy strands of cum unspooled from her tongue, dropping into the princess' mouth. Lucien watched, not sharing in the guards' keen interest, more surprised and intrigued by the easy authority the handmaiden displayed over the princess, who knelt there, tongue swirling happily to collect every last bit of that gooey load.

It's one thing to submit to these orcs...it's a bit different to submit to your own handmaiden...

majicman21
majicman21
1,303 Followers