Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The princess was unable to savor that load by herself for long. After a few seconds, Deiara knelt, and used the hold on her hair to pull her in for a kiss.

The group let out a collective cheer. Princess and handmaiden kissed enthusiastically, obviously doing so not just for the group's benefit. The gooey load passed from the former to the latter, and then back. The group whooped and laughed, watching the duo closely.

Deiara leaned back after a few passes, having reclaimed the load. Her cheeks again puffed out as she smirked at the princess, whose face was alight with meek desire, wordlessly begging for a share of that prize.

That begging was rewarded when the handmaiden spat out that prize all over her face.

Gwennalyn recoiled in surprise, but recovered quickly, purring in delight. Another round of whooping and laughing followed from the guards. The handmaiden reached down to spread the strands of semen all over the princess' face, smearing them across that pale skin, adding to the dull glow coating it.

After an approving pat on the princess' head, Deiara returned to her previous spot, sinking back to her knees and taking the second guard into her mouth. The other guards around the princess barely gave her any time to enjoy that load on her face, before one stepped up to claim her throat, the other taking her wrist so she would wrap her hand around his cock.

"Open wide," the guard before Lucien said.

Lucien obeyed and was rewarded with that shaft plunged over his tongue and into his gullet. His cock jumped, aching, precum dripping from the tip.

"You look like you're ready to burst," the second guard commented.

As the other guard reestablished the rough pace, the second crouched, and wrapped a hand around his cock. He groaned, his cock straining, reacting mindlessly to that touch.

A few strokes sent him into ecstasy. His back arched, spurts bursting out onto the guard's hand and the floor. Another groan spilled out around the thrusts pumping into his throat.

"I'm about to burst too," the first guard growled, his thrusts growing wilder and fiercer.

Right after his orgasm subsided, the orc's arrived, marked by a strong drive down his throat, tensing balls whacking into his chin, and hot, hard spurts firing down his throat, those balls twitching to each spurt. He clutched at the orc's thigh, squeezing reflexively, gurgling around that slab of flesh, more spurts erupting from it, delivered right into his belly.

The two rounds of ecstasy did not last long, but they satisfied Lucien thoroughly, leaving him warm and fulfilled. That spent cock slithered over his tongue. He lapped at the retreat, hoping to gather more of that inimitable flavor.

The guard groaned, his cock flopping out. His eyes slipped down, and Lucien followed his gaze to see a small puddle on the floor, the evidence of his orgasm.

"Hey Betesh," he called over to the guard currently using the princess. "Bring her over here so she can clean up her husband's mess."

Betesh, in the middle of skull-fucking the princess, laughed, and pulled out from her throat. The sudden movement surprised her, and she fell forward, her hands catching her on the floor. Using that to his advantage, the orc gathered up a fistful of her hair, and tugged. She did not fight, simply following along docilely, her hands and knees scuffling along the floor. The others in the room paid attention to her meek submission, the guards laughing along with Betesh, the handmaiden rolling her eyes in bemused resignation. Lucien only looked on in mild interest, watching his future wife's approach.

Once the duo arrived at the site of his spilled seed, Betesh gestured to it.

"Lick it up."

The princess again offered no fight, letting him shove her face to the floor, her tongue slipping out to slurp up the spilled seed.

"Has she tasted you before?" one of the other guards asked Lucien.

He shook his head.

"Well, it was only a matter of time," another guard said sagely.

"She's used to the taste of cum," another guard told him. "Probably can't taste anything else with how much she devours."

The princess moaned mid-slurp. His interest was still mild, unlike the sharp interest of the other guards, and Deiara's continued bemusement.

This is much more debauched than just spreading her legs. She's licking my cum off the floor with no complaints.

Betesh let go of the princess' hair, but instead of allowing her to indulge in peace, he put his foot on her head, pressing down, forcing her face into the slick spot on the floor. Once again, there was no fight from her.

It's certainly interesting that she would enjoy something like that.

"How did his cum taste?"

"...good," she whimpered, wincing at the pressure he placed on her temple.

"As good as orc cum?"

"No..."

I should probably be offended...but I can't help but agree.

The princess mewled, her tongue sneaking out again in the hopes of finding more sticky seed. The foot on her head eventually eased, allowing her to lap up the remnants. Once she was finished, Betesh led her back to her previous spot.

In the interim, the second guard with the handmaiden had reached orgasm, erupting down her throat, snarling bestially, arousing Lucien much more than his future wife's whorishness had.

Three were left waiting their turns, one of them his second guard, and the other two gathered around the princess.

Laughter sounded by the door. Lucien glanced over to see four more guards standing at the threshold. Two of them were among those he had met last night.

"Ah, hello there, husband," one of those two greeted him.

"Back for more?" the other added. "I'm not surprised."

The other two laughed, and the quartet strode into the room. The guards who had already taken one turn did not budge, however, and the room was thus left crowded.

"Why don't we split up?" Deiara suggested, standing, and sidling up to the two guards by the princess. "We can have more room that way, and you all won't have to share as much."

"Good idea," one of them agreed, a few others nodding.

"I want the husband," one of the newcomers said, one of the guards Lucien had not experienced.

"I haven't busted in him yet," the second guard around Lucien growled.

"The princess can stay here," Deiara suggested again. "Lucien and I will go to rooms of our own and the rest of you can choose whoever you'd rather have."

Without even waiting for a group agreement, she gestured for Lucien to follow her. He stood, quickly following, and the orcs fell in line as well, four of them staying behind while the others left.

Deiara chose the next room, four more orcs joining her.

Guess I'll take this next one.

The layout was exactly the same as the previous two rooms. He headed to the bed, clambering on expectantly.

"I'm taking his ass," the second guard announced, moving around behind him.

The other two, both newcomers, shrugged, and began to strip, offering more formidable physiques to ogle. The view was complemented by assertive hands grabbing his ass, spreading the cheeks, kneading roughly. A wet warmth nudged into that cleft, lapping along his asshole. He started in surprise, caught off guard but happily acquiescing to that pleasure.

Both newcomers stepped up in front of him, cocks ready and raring. The enthusiastic licking proved to be a distraction, but not enough to deter him from wrapping his hands around the two shafts, stroking one while leaning over to suck at the other. His pace was languid and relaxed, allowing him to enjoy the tongue-lashing.

"We heard good things about you," the guard he was stroking said. "Heard you were almost as big a slut as the princess."

He nodded, refusing to take his mouth off the other guard to answer verbally.

"Look at that. He doesn't even want to talk. Just wants to suck cock."

The tongue at his asshole snuck through it then, drawing a moan from him, the languid pace at both cocks faltering briefly.

"He really likes how Wray's eating him out," the guard he was sucking spoke up.

"Wray is pretty good at eating out," the other replied.

"Has he eaten your ass?"

"Yeah. How else would I know he's good at it?"

Lucien restarted the pace.

"You know I've never had my ass eaten?"

"If you want to try, just ask Wray. Or the princess. Or the handmaiden. Or the husband."

"Maybe. I prefer a mouth on my cock though."

"How can you compare the two if you've never had your ass eaten?"

"That's fair."

That tongue slipped from Lucien. He peeked over his shoulder, watching Wray snatch up a small bottle from the side table and dip two fingers inside. The duo came out smeared with oil, which was summarily smeared along his cock, coating the straining slab of flesh.

Wray glanced up at him.

"You've got two to suck there," he drawled, smirking. "Why're you looking at me?"

Lucien blushed, but quickly turned back to the two guards. The sucking and stroking resumed. Even when he felt hands spread his cheeks again, and a hard heat press against his asshole, he made sure to keep up the pace. His asshole welcomed the hard heat, well prepared for intrusion, accepting the first inch after a little bit of effort. He groaned, his tongue swirling around the shaft in his mouth, his hand stroking faster, hoping to pass on the delight flowing through him.

"Ooh, he likes that dick, Wray," one of the guards commented.

"He's probably just like the princess," Wray grunted. "He'll take any dick."

The effort continued, sending more inches through his asshole. After last night, and the orc cocks already taken today, he was undaunted by the size of that shaft, keeping still aside from some light squirming, letting Wray work. The insistent squishing into his insides helped his cock grow hard again, that blunt head digging deeper, carving out a snug sheath. He shivered, taking more into his mouth, working his hand along the third, feeling precum start to burble forth.

"Almost there," Wray announced idly, squeezing his hips.

As more inches packed into his guts, his lips took in more on their end. Saliva streamed messily, the head poking into his throat, drawing a soft gurgle from him.

The last inch slotted through his asshole, those heavy balls bumping into his, even that contact making his cock jump. Wray sighed, and Lucien matched it with a muffled moan.

"Let Yilaz have your mouth now," the first guard directed.

"So charitable of you," Yilaz joked.

"I know you're too considerate to speak up."

Yilaz rolled his eyes, brandishing his cock to let Lucien wrap his lips around the head. Lucien sucked in more, taking inch after inch. His lips were soon stretched out by every one of those inches, his neediness spurring him on to allow himself to be doubly filled, asshole and throat equally skewered.

"Damn, he swallowed that down quick," the first guard muttered.

Yilaz put an approving hand on Lucien's head.

"That's a good husband...gag on it..."

Wray moved then, his cock slithering back until just the head stayed inside Lucien.

His hips pushed forward, more impatiently than the first advance, leaving Lucien doubly impaled again. Lewd pleasure rushed through his nerves.

Both orcs slid back, leaving his body less packed.

But that respite lasted only seconds, and was mercifully ended with both orcs shoving forward, the effort more forceful this time. His cock jerked, and he clutched at the bedsheets beneath him, gurgling around one meaty length, his asshole spasming around another. The last guard was off to the side, in his field of vision, so he reached out. The gesture was obliged, his hand meeting a third, finding it already streaked with his spit.

The two orcs inside him did not deign to work together, the first coordinated movements only coincidence. Their hips began to work, sending two thick spears driving into him, juddering him between the dual assaults.

"That's good," Yilaz drawled, "take us like that..."

"He's an eager one," Wray said, bringing a hand down in a sharp spank, the slap making Lucien groan onto Yilaz's thrusts.

His hand worked along the third guard. More precum flowed steadily, slicking his fingers, palm, and wrist, adding to the bodily fluids on his skin.

"What do you say, Bora," Yilaz spoke up soon. "Shall we switch?"

"There you go again, being considerate," Bora joked.

Lucien was too busy taking Wray's steadily strengthening thrusts to pay much attention to their conversation, but he got the message, not protesting as the guards moved about, only waiting for Bora to offer that cock, opening his mouth wide. His hand wrapped around Yilaz's.

The pleasure raged on. He focused more on the orcs, and the sensations their onslaught wrought on him, the dull ache of the slab of flesh drubbing into his core, the intent passage of the brutish member screwing down his throat, the impatient throbbing of the third shaft in his grip.

Wray snarled, pumping his hips harder, the impacts pushing Lucien onto Bora.

"You close?" Yilaz asked Wray.

"Fuck yes..."

The barely restrained savagery in his answer made Lucien moan.

"I wonder if he begs like his wife," Bora wondered aloud.

"Let's find out."

Fingers twined into Lucien's hair, and Bora stopped to let Wray pull him back.

"You want my load? A fresh one shot right into your belly?"

The second his mouth was empty, he begged, his voice wavering from excitement.

"Yes, please, yes...give it to me, let me feel it..."

The trio of guards all made similar sounds of appraisal, and a blush bloomed on his skin at the realization that they were judging his pleas.

"Not bad, not bad," Yilaz proclaimed.

"Not as whorish as your wife..." Wray grunted.

"But then again, no one is," Bora finished.

Wray gave a few more hard thrusts, punctuating them with a rude slam, his balls smacking into Lucien's, his hands squeezing at Lucien's hips to pin him in place. A low rumble started in his throat, building quickly. The throbbing of his cock made Lucien moan again, his throbbing along with it, another orgasm on the horizon.

The rumble burst into a roar, and the first spurts burst out into his insides. He moaned yet again. His belly clenched, his asshole twitching along with it, massaging and milking that pulsing length as it sprayed his guts down. Bora and Yilaz watched his reaction, drinking in the look on his face, his blush deepening at the attention.

More spurts added to the sloshing sea inside him. Wray pressed himself against Lucien, ensuring he was as deep as possible, squished into those battered innards, erupting with bursts of cum. Lucien shivered, his cock dangerously sensitive.

Wray reached around and closed his hand onto it.

Three firm tugs brought Lucien to another orgasm, dappling the orc's hand and the sheets underneath him. His head hung from the mix of submission and satisfaction, his sweat-slicked figure trembling, still impaled by the formidable spear lodged in his belly. More moans tumbled from him.

"That's it," Wray encouraged, "let it out, that's good, just like that..."

The orgasm dwindled, but pleasure was close at hand, thanks to the semen coating his innards, and the thickness sitting inside him.

Until Wray pulled out, moving slowly, almost teasing him with a careful retreat. His asshole clung desperately to the length.

"You taste good," the guard told him.

He peeked over his shoulder to see Wray licking his fingers, collecting the cum that Lucien had just let loose. His blush deepened further.

Wray smirked, and then gestured towards the other guards.

"Did you forget about them?"

He shook his head, turning back to the duo.

Bora and Yilaz exchanged a look.

"You want his ass or his mouth?" the latter asked.

"You know what?" the former replied. "You can have his ass. I'll take his mouth."

Wray laughed from behind Lucien, already slipping off the bed. Yilaz moved as well, sidling around Lucien, who stayed on his hands and knees, opening his mouth to let Bora ease through his lips.

"Wait a second," Yilaz spoke up. "I want him on his back."

Bora shrugged, and pulled out, letting Lucien turn over.

"Move back a bit," he directed. "Let your head hang over the edge of the bed."

Lucien shimmied himself towards the orc until his head dipped past the mattress, out into the air, bent back slightly. A strong grip closed around his thighs, spreading them.

His asshole was impaled first, an intent drive from Yilaz filling him, his low groan matched by the orc's husky growl.

Bora's cock was in his field of vision through that impalement, but the guard was patient, waiting until Yilaz was fully sheathed to make his own move. A step forward brought that cock right over Lucien's face. He opened his mouth wide.

A second intent drive sent Bora down his throat, until a set of balls bumped into his nose, that scent sent right up to his brain, a sublimely masculine smorgasbord.

Four hands were on his body, Yilaz squeezing at his thighs, Bora holding his head in place. The orcs began to thrust, huffing and grunting, rocking the bed. His cock strained, sticky with splotches of cum from his previous orgasm. He clutched at the mattress to better anchor himself against the impacts coming from two directions.

Footsteps clomped into the room.

"Is that the husband?" the new arrival asked.

"Yeah," Bora replied.

"I heard he let some guards fuck him last night. How is he?"

"Wait a little bit and find out for yourself."

Lucien moaned around the cock plunging into his gullet, the promise of yet more debauchery an undeniable delight.

Yeah...I can very much see why Gwennalyn loves this so much.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gwennalyn woke up, her eyes opening reluctantly, the sunlight coming into the room from the nearby window. A lazy glance to the rest of the bed showed no one there.

She's probably at morning prayer.

A yawn came over her, and she stretched out, a few aches cropping up along her body. Her hands trailed up her hips, moving to lovingly catalogue those aches. She threw the blanket off to appraise herself, finding bruises here and there, painting her skin with alluring colors. A dark purple swirl stood out proudly on her left forearm, and she let her fingers run tenderly over it, before squeezing, digging her nails into the purple, the sting making her cunt twitch.

The door opened.

"Morning, princess," Kishari purred, closing the door and undressing.

"Morning, Kishari."

The priestess reached the foot of the bed, but then paused.

"I almost forgot...I have a present for you."

"Ooh, a present?"

Kishari nodded, padding over to a trunk in the corner of the room. The princess tracked her abundant figure on the way there.

"I was planning on giving it to you last night...but you have a way of distracting me."

Gwennalyn giggled.

The priestess straightened, a small statuette in her hand, the silhouette familiar.

"Irezis..."

"Your patron goddess," the priestess joked.

The statuette of the fertility deity boasted the same mix of rippling muscle and generous voluptuousness as every rendering of Irezis. In one hand she held a carpentry hammer, in the other a tightly bound scroll.

The princess beamed, slipping forward to meet the priestess at the foot of the bed, letting a hand run along the statuette.

"Thank you, Kishari. It's very thoughtful."

The priestess smirked.

"That's not all."

Her hand moved down to the pedestal, and turned, rotating it. A hollow sound followed. Kishari's smirk grew as she slid her hand back, revealing a long, thick phallus, green and subtly veined to approximate an orcish shaft.

The princess cooed, closing a hand around the base, appreciating the cool heft.