Gwen's Adult Store Surprise

Story Info
A young CD heads to her local ABS and gets a surprise.
4.4k words
4.74
10.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDgianna
CDgianna
18 Followers

The following story is fictional. All characters depicted in the story are of age.

**

"Have a good day sweetie" Gary heard his mother yell up to him before hearing the sound of the front door closing. The eighteen-year-old quickly jumped up from his bed and made his way over to his bedroom window and looked out. He watched as his mother backed out of the drive and headed off to work for the day. A large smile spread across his face as he turned and started stripping his clothes off.

After stripping naked Gary closed his bedroom door and opened his closet then pulled a large trunk out and set it on his bed. Gary then took a moment to look over the contents of his secret trunk. The trunk was packed with tops skirts dresses and all the feminine clothes that Gary, or Gwen as she preferred to be called, had collected over the years.

Gwen pulled out a pair of black and purple lace panties and padded bra, she slid them on, tucking her small shaved clitty and testes in. She then pulled a pair of dark purple thigh high stockings then sat on the bed and rolled them up over her smoothly shaven legs. After admiring herself in the mirror on the back of her door for a moment she turned back to the trunk to complete the outfit. She slipped on her black leather miniskirt, and then a dark purple crop top with a metal bands logo.

Gwen pulled a bookbag out of her closet and then walked briskly over to the bathroom. She quickly pulled out her make up from the bag and began applying it like an old pro. Purple eye shadow and black eye liner, long dark fake lashes, some concealer and dark purple lipstick. When she was done, she turned her head a few times admiring her work in the mirror before going back to her room and grabbing her blonde wig. The hair was wavy and went down to just below her should blades, she quickly adjusted the hair.

Finally, Gwen returned to her room and grabbed a pair of black leather lace up ankle boots, that she slipped into and tied before standing before her bedroom mirror again. Gwen couldn't help but smirk and blush at the sight that she saw in the mirror.

Instead of the 5'8" slim boy that had been lounging on the bed less than an hour ago, instead stood an attractive 5'11" (with heels) blonde girl who she was sure could more than turn a few heads. She smiled and blew her reflection a kiss and wink before grabbing a small black purse out of her trunk before heading out her bedroom and practically leaping down the stairs. Gwen went into the garage and out the side door, looking around to make sure that no neighbors would see her. She felt safe knowing that most of the neighbors are at work this early, and quickly slipped into her old beater of a Ford and backed out of the drive and headed out in the opposite direction of her mother.

Gwen felt her heart beating faster and faster as Gwen ventured out from the confides of her home for the first time and out into the world. She watched as her neighborhood disappeared around her and she headed toward the outskirts of town. She still had trouble believing that she was actually out in the world as Gwen.

It had only been a few days since "Gary" had graduated from high school and was planning to start college in a few months. Now that Gwen was graduated, she decided that it was time to be a little more adventurous with her dressing. And after a few days of building up her courage she decided that today, while her mother and father were at work for eight plus hours, was the day. Gwen had been planning her outing today since before her graduation and was finally going to do it.

After about forty minutes of driving Gwen pulled off the road and into the parking lot of and old building. Gwen parked the car and took a breath to steady herself as she looked out the windshield. Along the side of the windowless building was a large sign reading 'Sindy's Showroom: Adult Boutique and Arcade.' Gwen had known about this place for years and had always wanted to check it out but had never gotten up the courage to go in even as "Gary".

Gwen had decided to kill two birds with one stone. As Gwen no one would recognize her as she was perusing the toys and videos of the store. And she thought that the if anyone did recognize that she was a genuine female then she hoped that being a sex shop the patrons might be a little more understanding and not freak out.

Gwen took a final steadying breath and stepped out from her Ford and started walking up along the side of the building. She got to the main door on the side of the building and clutched the handle. She took one last look around the parking lot noticing only one other car before opening the door and entering the shop to the sound of a ding.

As she walked inside, she felt the cool air on her exposed shoulder and arms from the air conditioner. It felt very nice after waking in from the May heat. She looked around the front of the store which was a large show room. The walls were lined with dildos, vibrators, anal toys, bondage gear and toys and gear that Gwen didn't recognize. She noticed an open-door way with a sign above reading 'DVD's! MAG's! ARCADE!' Gwen was still looking around the room when a raspy voice made her jump.

"How you doing today, Sweetie?" Standing behind a large counter top was a plump redhead in a blouse and with lips to match her hair. She was smiling warmly at Gwen and that helped settle the momentarily spooked gurls nerves. Gwen nodded her head toward the woman.

"I'm good ma'am. How bout you?" The woman smiled.

"Good sweetie. Do you have your ID on you?" Gwen felt her heartbeat quicken again. She knew that this might happen, but she was still nervous. Gwen walked up to the counter and pulled her wallet from her purse and slid her 'Gary' ID over to the woman.

"I look a little different from the picture." Gwen quietly spoke as the woman took her license. The redhead looked at the photo and name on the license and then raised a painted eyebrow at Gwen. Gwen felt her cheeks flushing, before the woman smiled and winked at her before handing her license back to her.

"It's okay darling. We get lots of different types in here. Long as you don't act like an asshole you got no trouble from staff." The woman smiled at Gwen and Gwen felt herself relax as she slipped her wallet and ID back into her purse. "So, is this your first time in a sex shop?"

Gwen nodded her head sheepishly. "Don't worry sweetie. We're all virgins at some point right."

The woman chuckled at her joke as Gwen giggled nervously and nodded her agreement. "Well, I'm Kathy. In the showroom here is where we keep all the toys and specialty gear. Dildos, vibes, anal toys, bdsm gear, lingerie for both men and women."

Kathy gestured around the store as she explained. She then pointed toward the open doorway. "Through that door is where we keep all the DVD's and the magazines if those are what you're looking for. Also that where the arcade entrance is."

Gwen nodded and her eyes lingered on the doorway. "Um, I'm really only here to look at some toys and maybe some movies... but out of curiosity how much is the arcade?"

Gwen turned back and noticed a knowing smirk on the woman's face. She pointed a finger behind the desk at one of the security camera feeds showing a door in another part of the store with 'ARCADE' in big red letters. "The door to the hallway heading to the DVD's. You pay me here and when you get to the door, I buzz you in otherwise it doesn't open. If it doesn't open there's a button that calls up here so I can see someone wants in. Ten bucks and you get a ticket good all day, but you leave and come back I have to see the ticket to buzz you back in."

Gwen nodded at Kathy her face burning as the knowing look didn't leave the woman's face. "If you want you can go back and check it out. Or go back there free of charge. Store policy is no charge for 'ladies' who want to head back to the arcade. Also store policy is officially, of course, that no sex acts can happen in the store."

At that Kathy gave Gwen a wink. "Thing is this early in the day, especially a weekday the arcade is kind of dead to be honest."

Gwen spoke up. "That's okay. I was a littler nervous about my outfit so I wanted to come by on a slow or dead day. You know what I mean."

Kathy nodded. "Understood. Well enjoy browsing and let me know if I can help with anything."

Gwen thanks her and turned her attention to the rows of sex toys in the showroom. Gwen again felt a massive blush as Kathy said loud enough that had anyone else been in the store, they surely would have heard. "To be honest I don't think that anyone who comes to this store would have any problem with the way that you're dressed honey."

"Thanks, and you can call me Gwen." That was all that she was ale to stammer out as her cheeks and her clitty began to heat up. Gwen looked at the toys for almost twenty minutes, the idea of getting one of these toys and taking it home and going crazy with it. She also considered grabbing some of the bdsm equipment. As Gwen worked her way back toward the door way and the racks of anal toys, she heard the same ding that she had heard when she entered the store. Gwen nervously turned her head toward the door to see who was coming in.

Gwen's heartbeat skyrocketed and her eyes widened as her mouth gaped. Coming through the door was a very old man dressed in jeans and an old flannel shirt. He was 6' tall grey hair and stubble all along his tanned face, the man walked up the counter and in a deep voice asked Kathy. "Hey there Kathy, how are you today my dear?"

Gwen instantly ducked into the hallway that led to the arcade and the DVD room. Gwen leaned her back against the wall and tried to stop her racing heart. "Not to bad Sam how are you doin' today?"

Gwen slowly leaned her head closer to the opening to the showroom to see if she could catch what Kathy was say to Gwen's Grandfather. Gwen heard her grandfather's burly laugh carry through the store. "Not too bad. Just thought I'd come down and see what's available today."

Gwen couldn't believe that her grandfather came to the store long enough to be friendly with Kathy. And even then, the fact that her grandfather came into the store at the same time that Gwen had decided to come in for the first time. Gwen's started wondering what she could do to get out of there, she considered that there was a good chance that he wouldn't even recognize her as she was. She could probably just slip out with him thinking that she was just a gurl checking out the store.

"I'll probably just look around the cum mags and the pornos today, Kath." Gwen started panicking more realizing that meant that her grandpa would be coming down the hall where she was trying to hide. Gwen could only think of one way to avoid him. She quickly stepped over to the arcade door and pressed the button to alert Kathy she wanted in. A few seconds later she heard a metallic click and the door opened for her.

Gwen slipped into the arcade and took a breath. She then listened at the door, and heard her grandfather walk down the hall and past the door and toward the DVDs. For a moment Gwen thought about slipping back out the door and then hurrying out the door. She then decided that since he hadn't noticed her that he was most likely going to grab a porno or a mag and then leave.

Gwen decided that since she was already in the arcade she might as well check it out. Gwen walked down the hallway with both sides lined with large booths. She heard the clicking of her heels as she poked her head into each of the booths, each booth had a long leather seat across from a large tv in the wall with a volume and channel selector on the side. She noticed that there were no gloryholes in any of the booths, something that she'd been curious about since finding out about them online. The booths were all very clean and nice, Gwen bit the inside of her cheek for a moment and then stepped into one of the booths.

Gwen leaned back into her booth and pushed the door shut. On the screen there was a video of a brunette naked sucking two big black cocks. Gwen kept her eye locked to the screen feeling her entire body heating up and her clitty stiffen in her lace panties. As Gwen kept watching the brunette moaning and drooling all over the long black cocks. Gwen closed her eyes and imagined for a moment that it was her getting fed those fat snakes.

Gwen whirled her head toward the door of her booth as she thought she heard a sound. After a moment of silence, she turned her head back to the screen, and decided that as hot as it was, she decided to check what the other channels held for the young gurls viewing pleasure.

Two twinks making out naked.

A man and woman fucking doggy style.

A red head getting ass fucked by a blonde with a strap on.

Finally, she landed on a video of a blonde double d breasted transwoman, sucking on the cock of an old man that, well, that could be her grandfather. Gwen moved her right hand down and hiked up her skirt and pulled her clitty out of her panties and began stroking herself. Her eyes focused on the blonde giving the old man such pleasure, both of their moans filled the booth. Gwen closed here eyes and brought her left pointer and middle finger to her mouth and began licking and sucking.

Maybe it was almost getting caught by her grandfather, or just being out as Gwen, or being in a sex shop arcade but she had never been hotter. And now the only thought that filled her mind was the wish for a fat aged cock to fill her virgin mouth.

"Having fun there sweetie?"

Gwen's hands left her mouth and clit and then turned toward the door of her booth which she now realized she had never locked. And standing there was her grandfather looking down on her with a massive smile on his face. Gwen opened her mouth to try and respond but stopped when she noticed that her grandfather's pants were open and he was stroking a massive 8 inch cock.

Gwen's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, she had never seen her grandfather's member before but it was massive. He could put some of the toys in the showroom to shame. "Like what you see baby?"

Her grandfather cupped her chin in his hand and raised her eyes from his cock to meet her eyes. "I saw you shoot into the hall when I walked in. Then saw you on the camera coming in the arcade. Kathy mentioned that you were new to the store and that you might appreciate some company."

Gwen suddenly got an image of Kathy smirking as she buzzed her grandfather into the arcade, probably thinking that she was making the gurls day. Gwen opened her mouth to speak but was silenced as her grandfather leaned down and began kissing her. Gwen was frozen for a few seconds as her grandfather started massaging her lips and tongue with his own.

And then it was like Gwen's body went into auto pilot. She moaned into her grandfather's mouth and began wrestling her tongue with his for dominance. Suddenly Gwen's grandfather lifted her up and pushed her back into the booth crushing her mouth with his and roughly running his hands down her arms and up her top, along her legs and up her skirt fondling her nipples and clitty.

"That's a mighty small cock you have girl." Gwen gasped as he whispered that in her ear and began kissing, nipping and sucking along the nape of her neck. Gwen managed to stutter out.

"Gurls like me don't have cocks sir. We have clittys" Her grandfather growled against her throat.

"That's the kind of thing that I love to hear from gurls like you. You know your place gurl." Gwen then felt her grandfather firmly put her down on her knees in the booth. He then stepped back away from Gwen, which to her shock made her want him to come back and manhandle her more.

"Look up at me." Gwen looked up into his eyes. "Lift your skirt up and show me how you play with yourself gurl."

Gwen again hiked up her skirt and her top. And with out breaking eye contact began stroking her clit and rubbing and pinching her nipples. The booth was filled with moans and pants from her as she played with herself as her grandfather stood watching and stroking his massive cock with a lustful smile on his face.

"You're new to the arcade scene, that mean you're a virgin? You ever had a real cock before gurl."

"No sir. I've never had a real man before." Gwen moaned still not breaking eye contact as she saw her grandfather's eyes light up. He stepped closer stopping when the tip of his cock was hanging just out of reach of her mouth. Gwen was again focused on the cock and was almost out of her mind with lust.

"Tell me you? You want my cock to pop you're mouth cherry gurl." Gwen's lust filled eyes, rose up to meet eyes that were equally filled.

"Yes sir! Please give me my first real cock sir! I want it so bad!" Gwen all but shouted. And instantly her grandfather stepped forward and filled her pleading mouth with his cock. It was so thick she felt like a coke can was being stuffed into her mouth, he stopped with only the head in her mouth.

"Work the head to start gurl. I guarantee you'll need to ease into this bad boy." Gwen began sucking the head of his cock doing her best to swirl her tongue around it. She felt her grandfather slowly start thrusting back and forth slowly working more and more of his cock into her mouth very, very slowly. Gwen could feel her jaw begin to ache but she was no quitter.

She tried to bring her hands up to stroke his monster, but he quickly stopped her. "Hands behind your back slut."

The order and the fact that her own grandfather was calling her a slut while feeding his massive dick to her, was pushing Gwen to a perverted kind of arousal she had never felt before. Gwen felt her clit stiffen harder than ever before; she kept her hands behind her back. Gwen did her best to try and keep eye contact with him, but the snot and tears from trying to take her grandfather's dick kept blotting her vision.

Suddenly, she felt her grandfather quicken his pace as his hands wrapped around her head. Her grandfather was now pumping in and out of her mouth. He grunted out "For a virgin you're pretty damn good you filthy slut. Born cock sucker is what you are."

Suddenly he let out a low moan and pulled his cock back until just the head was in Gwen's mouth again. As she tried to catch a quick breath suddenly, she felt his cock spurting her grandfather's hot load into her mouth. "Fuck, take my hot load you sissy bitch."

Gwen did her best to swallow her grandfather's cum. But there was so much that it leaked out her lips around his big dick. It seemed that the cum just kept flowing from his cock. Soon though it stopped flowing and her grandfather pulled his cock out and then leaned Gwen's head back and slapped his cock on her face a couple times. "Who owns you bitch?"

"You do Grandpa."

"Grandpa huh?" Gwen's eyes opened wide again noticing the smug grin on his face. He then chuckled "Well I guess I could be old enough for that."

Gwen relaxed a bit knowing he didn't recognize her. "Look at me"

Gwen then looked up to see he had his phone out and took a picture of Gwen. Kneeling in the center of a sex store booth, face covered in spit and cum make up smeared all over. Her tis and still hard clit exposed. Gwen was so turned on by everything that had just happened she didn't even care.

He held the phone up and started taking a video. "Cum for Grandpa sissy. Tell me how you feel."

Gwen quickly went back to squeezing her tits and stroking her clit like her life depended on it. "I'm so fucking hot Grandpa. I love sucking your huge cock, and swallowing all your hot cum. I'll get better I swear and learn to take it all down my throat sir. I love the feel of real cock so muuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Gwen's head flew back as she moaned and her clit started spurted all over the floor. Gwen stroked until there was nothing left to ooze out of her. And then stayed on her knees leaning back against the booth wall trying to catch her breath. She opened her eyes to see her grandfather stuffing his now flaccid cock back in his jeans. She had no idea how it fit even limp. Then he leaned down and over her, Gwen prepared for another kiss, then he spit on her face. "Good gurl sissy."

CDgianna
CDgianna
18 Followers
12