Gwen's Adult Store Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with a wink he turned and walked out of the booth and a second later she heard the arcade entrance open and he was gone. Gwen stayed leaning against the booth wall trying to get her breath and strength back. She relived what just happened in her head over and over again. A small happy moan escaped her lips.

"Looks like Sam showed you a good time Honey." Gwen yelped as her eyes snapped open to see Kathy standing in the door of the booth. With a grin on her face and a towel in her hand. She offered the towel to Gwen and also some wet wipes. "He said that you might need something to help clean up back here."

Gwen meekly offered her a thanks as she used the wet wipes to try and clean the cum off of her face and clit. Then used the towel to dry off as best that she could. Went fixed her skirt and top as best she could even though her shirt and her blonde wig were still streaked with cum that she couldn't get out. Gwen then followed the still smirking Kathy out of the arcade and back into the showroom. "I'm sorry about the mess and for."

"Honey, the nothing sexual thing is just a management thing, we all know what happens back there." Kathy winked at her. "Sam is pretty popular when he comes in. With ladies and men, and us gurls in between."

"Us gurls?" Kathy gave another wink at Gwen's question. Gwen smirked herself as her eyes widened. "Oh, I see."

Kathy chuckled before pulling out a large black bag out from behind the counter. She slid it over the counter to Gwen. "This is yours. Paid for by your new admirer."

Gwen picked up the bag curiously and thanked Kathy. Before walking back out the store and into daylight. Gwen quickly made her way back to her car, though for some reason she wasn't so concerned with being noticed, and slid into the driver seat, she then took a moment to look into the bag that her grandfather had apparently purchased for her.

She pulled out a large dildo that looked to be about the size of her grandfather's cock, as well as a package of five different sized anal toys and finally there were two large bottles of lube and some condoms. Gwen's face blushed for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She then noticed that there was also a little card in the bag. The front of the card was a picture of a buff naked man with a nice sized cock. "Not as nice as Grandpa's"

Gwen caught herself saying that and giggled. This morning all she wanted to do was go out dressed and maybe pick up a toy at the sex shop. Now she was comparing a cock on a card to her grandfather's that had just violated her mouth and dominated her. When she flipped the card over her grandfather had left a message on the back.

'Hope you had fun sissy. I know I did. These toys are for you for letting me be your first. Maybe if you get tired of these toys we can get together for some more fun. Love for my cock to be the first in that cute ass.'

The message alone got Gwen all hot with possibilities again. But her clit got hard again when she noticed how he had signed the card.

'Grandpa' and his cell phone number.

Gwen then quickly pulled out of the parking lot and started making her way home. She couldn't wait to get home and start playing with her new toys. After all if things went the way she was thinking she was going to need to get her mouth and ass ready for what was to come soon.

She hoped.

12