Gwyn the Caregiver: Her 3rd Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too am human and was also dying for a little relief. I was already squatted down and my grey skirt had ridden up to my thighs. While I worked Sarah's throbbing clit, I slipped my right hand down between my own thighs, pulled my panties aside and started to give myself a good rub.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sarah began to grunt as she pushed back on Anne's arm while she let me suck her clit. With in seconds, a massive orgasm raced through Sarah's body. Her legs shook as her arse bounced up and down on the table.

Then a small squirt rocketed out and hit me square on the chin, some of which splashed up into my eye. I sat back down hard for a second while everything was blurry, and I delt with this occupational hazard.

Suddenly there was a soft pair of lips pressed into mine. It was Anne. She pressed in close to me with her wild blue eyes wide open. Our noses bumped together before I turned sideways a little to kiss her better. She gave me several soft pecks around my lips which was sweet, but I still had my hand up my skirt, and I wanted more.

I pulled Anne in close to me because now I was desperate to get off, but in the process, I trapped her arm--the one that was still buried in Sarah's pussy--between us. My large breasts smashed into her tight young body as I began to trace her innocent lips with my tongue.

"Whoa," Sarah smiled as she sat up on the edge of the table above us and watched us kiss for a second. "We don't have much time. Get up here and let me get you off," Sarah said as she pulled Anne's fist from the depths of her hairy pussy.

I quickly kissed Anne again on the lips, then I stood up and dropped my panties to the floor.

"How do you want me?" Sarah smiled as she ran a finger around and around her clit.

"Lay back," I demanded as I kicked off my shoes. "And let me sit on your face."

Sarah smiled, took off her glasses, and laid back on the table.

I scampered onto the table, and then, while on my knees, I crawled over to Sarah's face. She was grinning ear to ear like she was the cat who was about to eat all the cream.

Anne ran around the table to get a better look at what was about to happen.

My legs were a little shaky, but I managed to get back up onto my feet. Then I hoisted one of my legs over Sarah's face and then sat down, pinning her arms between my legs in the process. My whole pussy covered all her face, except for her brown eyes as she went to work. Her tongue expertly slipped deep into my pussy, and she began to lick me from the inside out.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," I said to Anne who was now standing right in front of me. "Do you like to watch?"

"I do," said Anne whose cheeks were now red for a different reason.

Below me Sarah began to work her way up to my clit. I rocked backwards, which allowed her to take several loud gasping breaths before she began sucking on my clit.

My toes were starting to curl, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I orgasmed too, so I reached up, popped the top several buttons on my blouse and pulled my big left breast over the top of my bra. "Come here," I told Anne.

Without hesitating Anne climbed onto the table and began sucking on my nipple.

Sarah's eyes fluttered open, and she glanced up in time to see Anne's virgin pussy inching ever so close to her face.

I ran my fingers through Anne's short blond hair before I just grabbed the back of her head and held her in place. Then with my other hand, I did the same with Sarah, but I slipped my thumb in her mouth which she took with a smile.

Then I began to slowly move backwards, pulling Anne along with me.

Sarah got an eager look on her face as she began to shuffle forward until her head fully disappeared under Anne's skirt.

"Oh! Oh!" Anne exclaimed as she pulled her head from my nipple.

I reached over and unlatched Anne's skirt to get a better view.

Sarah had pulled aside Anne's panties to reveal a tiny blond bush. Sarah's nose was buried deep inside Anne's pussy, while her vulgar red tongue lashed out at Anne's well-hidden clit.

A look of shock crossed Anne's face as she experienced pleasure for the first time. "Oh! Oh!" she gasped as she began to tremble again.

I slipped my hand between my thighs and went to work on myself, as I leaned over and kissed Anne full on the lips.

Her whole body was trembling, like she was electric.

Suddenly from below us, Sarah began to shake and moan, as she worked Anne's pussy.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sarah strumming her clit as her second orgasm hit. I did the same and went into double time as I watch on as Sarah ate away at Anne's pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Anne began to pant.

I reached over again and pushed my tongue deep into Anne's mouth.

Her breath was ragged, and her blue eyes were closed tight, as suddenly her whole body began to convulse. "No! No! Yes!" she screamed as her first ever orgasm hit.

I held her tight, as I too began to cum. With a great, unexpected splash, I squirted more than I normally do, all of which hit poor dirty Sarah right between her big tits.

Anne fell off Sarah's face sideways and simply collapsed onto the table next to Sarah. Sarah's brown eyes were wide, and she had a smug, wet look on her face.

"Oh fuck. "That was not what I was expecting to happen today," I managed to gasp out between breaths. With some effort I managed to hoist my leg back over Sarah and managed to get off the table without slipping on any of the wet spots.

Sarah just laid there for a second smiling that she finally got off, while I popped my boob back in my blouse and walked over to where Anne laid curled up.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I grabbed her skirt and laid it over her for a little privacy.

She was still panting, but eventually she nodded her head, and squeaked out, "Yes."

"Hey. Can you hand me my phone?" Sarah asked as her breathing slowed a little bit. "It's in my trousers."

"Sure," I said as I walked over and found Sarah's phone.

"Any chance, I can get you to take a photo while I'm here." Sarah asked as she spread her hairy pussy again and gave me a big grin. "Otherwise, my friend will never believe what just happened."

"Sure," I agreed, careful, not to get Anne, who was no longer so innocent, in any of Sarah's dirty photos.

While we let Anne quietly recover for a few minutes, Sarah and I quickly dressed and exchanged contact information. I told her about my line of work, which she was fascinated by, and since then we've collaborated on several different projects.

Eventually we got Anne back on her feet and dressed. The poor girl was shattered, but in a good way. I helped her out of the library and caught a bus with her back into the city for her next class. She insisted on paying for my services, but I couldn't in good conscious take her money.

Over time we came to an agreement that benefited us both. Anne would allow me to use her dorm room to shower, brush my teeth--which was especially helpful after my last stop with the Church Women--and to take a quick afternoon nap between clients when Anne was free. And in exchange--at a heavily discounted rate--I would teacher her about sex, women, and other things. Besides, if I am honest, our sessions were often quite sweet, and she did most of the work, like today.

I suddenly snapped back to Anne's dorm room as her hot little mouth lapped away at my clit. My head was spinning, and my toes were starting to ache from fighting not to cum.

Then from under the duvet, I started to hear an odd squeaking noise followed by Anne pulling her face and tongue from my pussy. I grabbed the pink duvet and pulled it all the way up over my head to see what was going on. Down below in the odd pink light I could see Anne's cute little, elf like face all contorted from the throws of passion. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She abruptly sat up on her knees which gave me a wonderful view of her tiny A cup breasts and little pink nipples as she frantically rubbed her little blond pussy.

"Oh God," she whimpered as her legs began to shake.

I jetted my hand between my legs and began to rub my clit, while I watched sweet innocent Anne get herself off.

Anne began to pant, shake, and gasp for air as she rubbed her clit. Then with her other hand, she darted around to her rear and slipped a finger as far as it would go in her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" she squealed and her whole body began to contort with pleasure.

I watched on in rapture for several seconds until her bright blue eyes fluttered open again and she saw me watching her while I masturbated. Before she could say anything, I hooked my left leg behind her back and pulled her back down to finish the job. Her face landed back into my pussy and without hesitation she went back to work on my clit with her little hot mouth.

Now I could cum as much as I wanted. And I did.

My first orgasm hit straight away as, no longer innocent, Anne started to lick my clit. My whole body instantly tensed up and I stopped breathing, as wave after wave of pleasure shot through me. "Oh my god," I gasped as I grabbed Anne's head with both of my hands and held her mouth in place on my clit until I came again, almost immediately.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, Anne broke free from my grasp and worked her way up until both of our naked bodies were pressed together on her tiny dorm room bed.

Her sweet face was wet with my pussy juices as she leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth. "Did I do good?" she asked.

"You did excellent," I said as I pulled her in tight and kissed her again before she rested her head on my chest and we both took a well-deserved nap.