All Comments on 'Gwyneth'

by Antipod

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 1 year ago

Not bad although I thought the ending lacked a punch, also it would have been better if her earlier life had been clearer. Still a good first attempt.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Very nice romance! However, the devil is in the details and you mixed up your and you're three times and Charlie and Charlie and Couter quite a bit.

bj2004bj2004over 1 year ago

this was exellent please write more

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Lovely story! A little hastly ending though :( But still a five. Looking forward for your next piece.

WD42WD42over 1 year ago

Great story, great balance between good and bad

AntipodAntipodover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks all for your positive comments. It encourages me to submit again. I'll try and work on a more riveting ending. Interesting that there was a very negative comment from Anonymous. I guess there is no accounting for taste, but I am wondering what their agenda might be.

clearcreekclearcreekover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I found it a fun story. I thought the ending was a bit short. All in all it was worth reading. There were a couple of mistakes that were not caught by not double checking your writing. I give it a 5

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Very Hot and fun story, 5 stars worth. After marriage, and kids, will we read a Loving Wife story involving this threesome getting it on some more, only this time Charlie gets to fuck her too. Hot!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Great story, thoroughly enjoyed it, re Gwyneth loving the family dinner etc, I’ve known people with awful family lives and if they’re exposed to a healthy, happy family they absolutely thrive on it and they grow massively as a person because of it, I love that she was exposed to fun, wonderful outdoor pursuits and revelled in them, it doesn’t take much of an opportunity for someone with a home life such as hers to grab something good and make the most of it.

If I’m being picky, I think the end of the story deserved more, winding it up as you did feels a touch brief, fleshing out them ending school and moving onward wouldn’t have been easy, especially with Gwyneth trying for the Police and the training/commitment that would require.

Many thanks for posting, 5⭐️ cheers Ppfzz.

AntipodAntipodabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for that. Gwyneth was a true character, very much a loner. Her supposed involvement with a teacher made her a bit of an outcast and I considered myself very lucky to become her friend and then lover. We remained friends for a long time (and got together again when I returned from Australia) Gwyneth was always welcomed at the family home where she would go for advice from my parents, loving the family environment that she never had. Even ended up calling my mother "Mum". Perhaps in the future I will write about how things evolved with her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun and got story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipod@Antipod
Now retired. I live by the ocean and start to itch if I'm away from it for even a couple of days. I adore the female form (if this is a fetish then I do have one) and am definitely a lover. My stories are based on actual experiences and travels when i was in my late teens.