Gym Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, neither of them lasted as long as the guys on the videos but I could understand why. I was confident this was their first time at double fucking a woman so the excitement must have been off the charts for them. Jenna came fast and they just followed suit and emptied their balls soon after she climaxed. It all happened within ten minutes but it was the wildest thing I've ever seen.

All of them were breathing heavily and there I was, awkwardly standing off to the side.

"Lacy, there are towel in the hall closet. Do you mind?" Rob asked.

"Nope," I replied and quickly went to find the towels.

I brought two back and Rob started to clean up his couch and Jenna. She had this dreamy look on her face, totally content. Once cleaned up, Rob and Eric moved the furniture back into place and I talked with Jenna.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, Jenna."

"It was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I had no idea how good it would be. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"I'll bet, you were so gone. I can't believe you could handle both of them like that."

"It felt so good, Lacy, you've got to try it."

"Umm... I don't know... I'm not as advanced as you."

"Well, we have two studs to get you there. One day I'm sure you'll be ready to take them both."

"Really? You think?"

"Sure, we'll just start slow and have a goal. And by the way. Thank you so much for letting me do this with you. I kind of stole the guys. I hope you're not mad."

"Oh no. I came like one and a half times I'm good and watching that was something I'll never forget."

By then the guys came over. None of us had put any clothing on but both their cocks were flaccid and hanging between their muscled legs.

"Anyone want that drink now," Rob said.

We all laughed.

12