Gym Buddies Ch. 11

Story Info
Gym Buddies Do It All Day Long.
23.4k words
4.2
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished toweling himself off after his shower the next morning Tom couldn't resist taking a picture of his face, naked chest and abdomen -- cutting off just above his manhood. He texted it to her without comment, grinning.

A few minutes later she texted him back a pic of her chest, covered in one of her work utility bras.

-So, whose hot body is that? 😊 haha. You have no idea what a difference a good-fitting bra makes for a busty accountant! When the girls are happy, I'm happy! Thanks to you! 😊 But had to install it myself ☹

Tom laughed out loud.

-tomorrow and Thursday morning I'll 'handle' dressing you! 😊

-bring it, stud!

He was at the office by 6:30 to tackle the small digital mountain of work he had to get done before he could leave -- and no one in the bank was more motivated than Tom Meadows today. She texted him at 9:27.

-leaving office -- errands, stop @ home -- then your place!

-see you soon! 😊

*****

Kelli grinned as she pulled out of Dixon Brothers' rutted gravel lot - for the last time. She'd checked on-line to make sure a certain store was open. 'Never thought I'd shop there!' Later, when she got home, she went looking for the scissors again. She was a woman with a plan.

*****

I was almost 11 when Tom managed to extricate himself from work, having delegated, and in some cases dumped, work on every member of his team. He almost sprinted out to the deck and peeled out, a big grin on his face. He called Her.

"Hey, baby -- I do hope you're on your way?"

"I am! Are you there?"

She giggled. "Yea, and I've sort of taken over your house, Mr. Meadows -- hope you don't mind?"

For the first time Tom thought about what it would be like having her move in. 'Wow.' "Don't mind at all!"

"Good! So, when you get here, I'm in charge, so just follow directions."

'What is she up to....?' "Yes ma'am, I will obey!"

Kelli chuckled. "Oh, and obey is just the word a woman likes to hear from a man, Gym Buddy!"

Tom laughed. "Well, I may be male, but I'm not dumb! I know my place."

Kelli purred. "Oh, I've got just the place for you, baby. See you in a few!" She clicked off.

Again, Tom took the turn onto his street fast enough to squeal the tires. He was a bit disappointed she wasn't on the front porch, like last Friday. 'Hope it's because she's not wearing enough to appear in public!' He pulled up next to her Jeep, lurched to a stop and hustled through the front door -- locking it behind him. Kelli was nowhere in sight. One of the dining table chairs faced him in the middle of the front hall with a large orange sticky note on the seat. He dropped his backpack and read her flowery handwriting. 'You like to watch me model -- now it's my turn. Freshen up, and put this on. Your Gym Buddy awaits in the hot tub.'

Hooked over the back of the chair was what looked at first to be a bright red Speedo swimsuit. He picked it up, and noticed that the front was split vertically, with the sides overlapping about an inch from the bottom seam between the leg holes up to the waistband, which was cinched by a velcro fastener. Tom stared at it a minute -- then he figured it out. "Oh, I see." He muttered -- and smiled, then headed to the bedroom. As he stripped off his clothes, he noticed two garment bags hanging in his closet and a small suitcase on the floor. 'Yes!'

Kelli had been enjoying the hot tub, in up to her neck with her pretty blonde hair piled up with a clip, for about fifteen minutes. What she was wearing had her aroused, and she been reliving having sex with Tom the whole time. She heard the front door open and close and smiled. 'My man's here!' She took a long swig of water as she waited. 'Need to keep hydrated when I'm with Tom!' She heaved her chest out of the water. 'Ha -- nipples erect already!'

Four minutes later Tom strode through the open sliding glass door, shirtless, smiling, with a bath towel cinched around his waist, and tossed his phone on the table. He pretended to read from a piece of paper Keli could tell was blank, faking a French accent -- very badly. "Are you Kelli Alaine, the mademoiselle who ordered a male model? My name is Julian, and I'm here to fulfill your every desire, si vous plait!"

Kelli laughed and moved over to the near side of the hot tub, staying neck-deep, picking up her phone from the edge. "Why, yes, I am, monsieur Julian. But I want to make sure I'm getting what I paid for. I specifically requested a tall, handsome man, very muscular, with a wonderful smile, who's a fabulous kisser and knows how to bring a woman to multiple orgasms. Are you so qualified?"

Tom grinned. "Oh yes, I've been trained at the best French schools in the art of pleasing a lady." 'What's she wearing? Anything?'

Kelli raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well, we'll just see about that."

She looked down at his midsection and smiled. "Oh, and there was one more qualification I specified for my model. He must have a very large and hard Pleasure Pole and be able to use it to satisfy the tigress in me for hours at a time." Tom grinned. She gestured at the towel. "Remove, please, so I might inspect the model's equipment, to ensure he meets specification."

He smiled and very slowly began to undo the towel, pulling it from around his waist -- but holding it in front of his crotch, teasing her. Kelli made a waving gesture with her phone, now recording video. Her pussy moistened in anticipation 'Can't wait to see how it looks on his body!'

Tom smirked. 'Oh, so we're making a video, getting a little kinky...'

He tossed the towel on a chair, put his hands on his hips and thrust out his pelvis. 'Give the lady what she wants -- a show!' Kelli's eyes went wide as she stared at Tom's crotch. The tiny, thin lycra garment was stretched tightly over Tom's package. His big, thick penis curled over and around his huge ballsac so that his helmet was pointed down between his legs. The fabric was thin enough to display the ridge of his helmet and every vein on Tom's penis. The garment, designed for a normal male anatomy, was clearly too small for Tom's large endowment. She could see the vertical folds in front, intended to be fully overlapping when the man was in a normal state, were already pulled halfway apart, which wasn't supposed to happen until the man's member was engorging. The waistband was pulled away from his skin, leaving a gap. Kelli's mouth hung open.

Tom grinned. "Do I meet mademoiselle's expectations?"

She answered without taking her eyes off his bulging crotch. "Oh, god, yes!" 'Time to see if it works as advertised! He's a magnificent male specimen.' Kelli propped the recording phone on the side of the tub to capture both of them, and quickly stood up and stepped out, dripping, watching his reaction to what she was wearing. She stepped into her high-heeled sandals and grinned as he stared at her, mouth agape.

Kelli was wearing -- barely -- a gold and black, one-piece, competition swimsuit that was far too small for her -- not surprising since it was 14 years old! 'So glad I saved this!' Worn thin from heavy use and clorine exposure, the garment was almost see-through. Since she was a few inches taller than when she last wore it, the fabric was pulled tight from the shoulders to the crotch, creating a very pronounced camel-toe. The suit barely stretched across her abdomen and hips. But it was higher up that Tom's eyes were drawn. Those who designed swimsuits for young female competition swimmers assumed the wearer would be flat chested. And Kelli was -- when she first started wearing the garment.

But not now! It would have been impossible to fit Keli's DDD breasts inside the suit -- there just wasn't enough fabric. As an accommodation, Kelli had made a ragged cut up the middle, starting from just below her navel up to the neckline, so the suit was spilt up the middle. The effect was, in Tom's view, that her breasts had burst through and torn the center of the garment! The sides now rose from her crotch out to barely cover her nipples, being pulled away from her tummy by the very considerable projection of her breasts, and continued up to the neckline which Keli had cut almost all the way through, leaving just a couple straining threads keeping it from parting. Most of her breasts and tummy were exposed.

Kelli planted her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out, straining the suit's fabric to the limit. Tom's eyes were locked on her exposed chest. "See anything you like, Mr. Meadows?" Kelli's gaze roamed over her nearly-naked model, admiring his ripped muscles and settling on the large bulge in his very special garment. The erotic vision before him immediately caused blood to course into Tom's manhood, which quickly swelled, trying to straighten out, escape confinement. Kelli turned and gave him a side and rear view, pushing her butt and chest out, posing for him, stimulating him more - all the while keeping her eyes on his crotch. She watched as the sides of the overlap parted, spread by his rapidly expanding manhood, until she could see the skin on the top of his erection peek through. 'Oh god, he's growing, gonna burst out -- so erotic!"

Seconds later Kelli got what she wanted as Tom's engorging cock burst out, his thickening organ pushing the lycra flaps aside. Kelli's eyes widened at the sight of her lover's manhood hardening, growing, lengthening, rising up towards her. 'Oh, his thing is incredible, so big, so manly. He's a beast.' Her pussy creamed at the sight, instinctively wanting him inside her. Tom's special garment still managed to contain his baseball-sized ballsac - barely.

He grinned and swayed his member, now almost fully hard, back and forth. "Does mademoiselle find the model's equipment to be 'up' to her specification?"

She giggled. "Oh, yes, I'd say it exceeds expectations!" She put her finger to her chin. "But what caused you to become so aroused -- couldn't have been this old swimsuit, right? It's just something thing I had laying around." She looked down at her chest. "But it seems certain parts of me -- two parts, actually, grew so big it just split right open! How awful!" She flashed her big blue eyes at Tom. "But, maybe you like it?"

"Oh, I like it a lot, baby -- you look so hot!" Look what you did to me." He thrust his pelvis forward and up, pointing his massive cock right at her face. "You made me hard."

Kelli grinned and moved her phone over to the table and propped it up, the lens capturing them both, stepped close to Tom and laughed. "Yea, guess I did! And you've made my girls and nipples and my little pleasure button swell up, and my pussy is all wet inside. You're a very naughty model to do that to an innocent girl!" She laughed. "So, between the two of us we have four erections!"

They laughed.

She picked up a folded towel from the table and laid it on the patio, about a foot in front of him. "I better make a closer inspection of this equipment, make sure I approve of it."

'Oh, yea, she's going to suck it!'

She knelt on the towel and smiled, her face inches from his rigid cock, which pulsed with his heartbeat. He slid his fingers through her pretty blonde hair. 'He's all big and hard -- for me. Going to pleasure him like he does pussy. Time for him to be naked.' Kelli reached out with both hands, peeled apart the Velcro waistband fastener and firmly pulled the garment down his legs, freeing up his big ballsac to hang free, his hard shaft bobbing in front of her face. She grinned. 'Yea, gonna empty those big balls today!' She began to kiss, lick and caress his thick shaft from his engorged helmet, moving slowly down to the root and back up, lifting it up a bit to tend to the underside, her hands fondling his balls. She looked up at Tom's half-closed eyes. 'He loves this -- I love pleasing this man - like he loves pleasuring me. And I just love to suck his cock!'

Kelli's sex tingled and moistened at the stimulation of having her lover's manhood in her mouth and the pressure of the too-tight suit against her peach and clit. She felt her breasts swelling, her nipples engorged and firm from her carnal arousal and in anticipation of her Gym Buddy's imminent attentions.

Tom was in a zone where there was nothing but the exquisite pleasure of Kelli's attentions to his cock and balls, which made him as hard as he'd ever been. She opened wide and sucked his entire head into her mouth, her tongue flicking all over it. After a couple minutes Kelli pulled her mouth off his helmet and moved her hands to his abdomen as she sensed the huge stalk in front of her was about to explode. 'No - want all his cum deep inside of me.' She stood up and picked up the phone -- barely able to tear her eyes away from the magnificent, gleaming male appendage pulsing in front of her. She giggled and twirled her index finger in front of him. "Time for the model to pose for his customer."

Tom grinned, put his hands on his hips, thrust out his pelvis and waved his stone-hard manhood at Kelli. "Oh, like this?" She nodded, her eyes and the phone camera locked on the huge erection two feet in front of her. Tom turned to the side, his great spar protruding from his crotch so hard it barely swayed. 'Yea - she loves looking at it!' He turned again, give her the rear view, then gave her the other side view. She gawked, barely remembering to keep the camera pointed at him. He turned to face her and slung his huge pole back and forth, up and down, his ballsac swaying from side to side, full of fresh cum he intended to pump into his gym buddy.

'It's magnificent -- he's magnificent!' She pointed to the line of pavers leading to the back of the yard. "Walk the runway, please."

Tom grinned and walked down the path, stopped at the end, turned and walked back, slinging his erect manhood, glistening from her saliva, from side to side the whole time, his eyes roaming her beautiful, almost-naked body. She grinned, noting the shadow of his cock dancing across the paving stones. He stopped in front of her. "So, do I meet mademoiselle's specifications?"

Kelli propped the phone up on the side of the hot tub, still recording. "Oh, most definitely!" Unable to resist touching any longer, Tom pulled her to him and their passion exploded. He bent down and pushed his rigid pole between her legs, lifting her with it as her legs spread to lock around his hips. To Kelli it felt like a hot iron bar was between her legs. Tom's big hands locked onto her naked bottoms and he started to slide her barely-covered pussy, wet from the hot tub and her girl secretions, back and forth along his thick cock while their lips fused and tongues wrestled. She held him tight, her hands squeezing and caressing his head. She was already so aroused that it didn't take thirty seconds for the intense stimulation to bring forth her first climax of the day. She broke their kiss, leaned her head back, shuddered and moaned. "Ohhhhhh Tom...."

He felt her peach pulse with her orgasm and grinned. 'Yea, love making her cum!' He sucked and nibbled on her exposed, graceful neck as she savored the intense pleasure coursing through her.

'So good, so good, he makes me cum....'

As she re-entered reality she held his head firmly, touched noses, flashed her eyes at her handsome, grinning lover and whispered. "Oh, you bad boy, arousing me, making me cum so hard!"

He kissed her, hard. "Yea, and you better get used to that 'cause it's gonna to happen a lot over the next eighteen hours!"

She kissed him back. "Bring it, stud!"

He moved his hands from her bottoms up her hips. Knowing exactly where he was going, she leaned back, her fingers laced around the back of his neck, to give him full access to the girls. Her eyes closed as she felt his big paws caress her breasts through the thin, tight lycra covering -- squeezing, lifting, caressing, stroking her erect nipples. 'Oh god, his hands, I'm in heaven.'

He noted the few threads holding the neck band together and grinned, whispering. "Love the suit, baby, but I want you naked." His strong hands quickly popped the top of the suit apart, releasing the pressure on her bulging breasts. She smiled at him and pulled one hand back from his neck to his shoulders, then the other, so he could pull the shoulder straps off and down. 'Want him to see them, touch them, love on them.' She leaned back and held onto his thick biceps to give him room to handle her boobs.

Tom proceeded to do just that as their mouths locked in a fierce kiss -- his hands caressing her bare girls, loving the feeling of their warmth, their weight. Down below, their sexes undulating against each other. The lovers kept this up for a long time, their arousal building, until Tom broke the kiss and smiled. "So, seems only fair you should pose naked for me and do the runway too, right?"

She smiled and pulled on his earlobe. "Well, I don't make it a habit of prancing around in the nude outside in the middle of the day, Mr. Meadows." Tom made an exaggerated sad face. She rolled her eyes and pulled harder on the earlobe. "Well, for my naked Gym Buddy -- maaaaaybe yes!" They kissed and Tom squatted down to let her off her new favorite seat. He stepped back and knelt down, his big hard-on wobbling in front of him. Slowly, savoring every second, he rolled the torn remains of the suit down over her hips, exposing her tummy, then her abdomen. She ran he fingers through his hair as she enjoyed having her Gym Buddy's face in front of her peach. Finally, he peeled the crotch away from her pussy. Of course, he couldn't resist kissing her womanhood as he slid the remains of the suit down her legs! She tried to push his face against her -- but he resisted, standing up to whisper in her ear. "More of that after you model!"

She grinned, extricated her feet from the rolled-up suit, slipped into her high-heeled sandals and stood where he had modeled, her fingers laced behind her head and her left leg cocked in the model pose. Tom adjusted her phone, still recording, to capture the stunning naked woman in front of him. The Gym Buddies admired each other's naked, sexually aroused bodies. Kelli arched her back to thrust her big, round breasts at Tom, her nipples aroused and as hard as his erection. He thrust his pelvis out, his hard phallus seeming to her to be bigger than ever! Tom twirled his finger and she giggled, turning slowly to give her Gym Buddy a side, then a back view. She bent over, put her hands on her knees and wagged her perfect butt at Tom, giggling. 'Here's your pussy, baby! Need to have him take me from behind -- been almost three days!'

She stood up, blew Tom a kiss and strutted down the path like a runway model, her hips swaying, her butt cheeks jiggling, her great breasts bobbing and weaving in front of her. Tom stared in wonder at the sight, his mouth open. 'She's a goddess!' She stopped at the end and looked at him over her shoulder, hands on her hips, giving him a pouty model look, then turned around, her girls swaying with her movement. She tossed her blonde hair, glowing in the sunlight, laced her fingers together behind her head and shook her heavy breasts -- just like she had Thursday night in Tom's bedroom!

"Liking the show, baby?"

Mesmerized by the incredible tit-show, all Tom could do was grin and nod.

She proceeded to do some very erotic gymnastic floor exercise poses, including a handstand, her great breasts hanging down around her face! When she finished Kelli grinned and strutted back up the short path, the combination of her view of her lover's naked body and huge erection and her swollen, bouncing breasts and naked pussy bringing her to the edge of orgasm. She glanced down at her little nub of clit, engorged, and she knew she'd never been so aroused for a male, so needing a big, hard cock inside her, as now. Tom's outthrust column of blood and flesh pulsed at the sight of her great, swaying breasts, her erect pleasure button, her swiveling hips, her big smile, her beautiful hair dancing around her neck and shoulders. He'd never seen, or imagined, a more erotic sight, or a more sensual woman. While he was desperate to thrust inside her, make her climax, deliver his seed, he wanted something else first. 'Need to taste her pussy, make her cum over and over. And need a good pic of both of us!'