Gym Buddies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached the patio, Tom took her hand and stood them side-by-side, facing the camera at a three-foot distance. He slid his arm around her neck to drape across her breasts, and she wrapped one arm around his back to his hip and placed the other, possessively, on the thick base of his stout erection as they posed, grinning, thrusting their sexes and her breasts out. Tom edged her over to the hot tub to sit on the padded collar. She smiled, slipped off her sandals, and spread her legs, wide, leaning back to thrust her breasts out and swiveling the phone around towards them. Tom stepped into the tub, kneeled on the seat in front of her, leaned over and kissed his lover, hard, their tongues snaking together, his big hands cupping her breasts.

After a minute Tom's mouth moved on to kiss her cheeks, then her graceful neck. She leaned over to caress his head while still leaning back on the other arm. "Feels so good, baby." She whispered. He shifted to rub his cock head against her inner thigh, almost touching her peach, making her shiver.

Tom spent the next fifteen minutes kissing and sucking her upper chest, then her magnificent breasts, slowly working his way to her engorged nipples, caressing her with his big strong hands. Kelli alternated between closing her eyes to revel in the pleasure her lover gave her and opening them to watch his handsome face and wonderful hands loving her girls. She felt her next climax slowly rising as he squeezed and lifted her heavy boobs and began to kiss and suckle her engorged nipples. 'Oh, he's so good, here it comes...'

Tom sensed his lover's impending climax and thrust his thick helmet forward to press against her swollen clit. The sudden additional stimulation brought forth an orgasm that seized her from her fingers to her toes. Her head reared back, her eyes scrunched shut, she cried out, gripped Tom's head hard and her legs flew up to clamp his hips as she felt the heat pulse through her. Tom's heart swelled in his chest. 'So love to please this woman, my Kel.'

Kelli felt her heart thumping in her chest as she slowly came back from the place only her lover Tom could take her. He lifted his head from her right nipple as she lowered her head and their lips joined. Kelli opened her eyes to Tom's smiling face. "I want my dessert. Show me where you keep it." He whispered. She smiled, unlocked her legs from his hips and nudged him back by his broad shoulders. Tom slowly kissed his way down the valley between her breasts, down and over her slight bulge to her abdomen, where his lips wandered over her perfect, flat skin, from hip to curvy hip. As he approached her peach Kelli closed her eyes in expectation of what was about to happen and she felt her pussy pulse in anticipation of her lover's touch. She spread her legs up in a wide V, opening her womanhood wide to her Gym Buddy.

Tom took his time kissing all around her peach, the soft inside of her thighs, the perfect skin to the side and above her folds and, finally, her lips and folds. Kelli's eyes rolled back as she savored the constant, near-orgasmic pleasure her lover's mouth and tongue gave her. She could feel her next climax forming, slowly building, deep inside her, seemingly waiting to erupt. Tom's hands roamed up her thighs, her calves, then down again to caress the soft inside of her thighs. He was in a zone, savoring his lover's smell, touch, and taste, the sensation keeping his manhood hard, ready for action. He began to tease her little budding clit, swirling his tongue around it, then flicking it, then pressing it with the flat of his tongue, making her shiver. He sensed she was close and ran his hands up her tummy and seized her big breasts, and that brought forth an exquisite climax.

Kelli let out a shriek, her legs whipped closed around his shoulders and she held his head in a vice grip. Tom didn't stop his attentions to her peach and her orgasm just went on and on and on. She croaked out. "Oh, Tom, so good, oh god, oh Tom...' She shuddered and shivered for another few seconds until her climax started to release her. He slowed his lips and tongue, savoring the taste of her essence, her girl cum, finally just planting little kisses all over her peach. Kelli's heartrate started to come down and she started to catch her breath as she pulled his head up towards her face, gasping. Tom gently kissed her cheek, then whispered in her ear.

"You taste so good, baby, you smell so good, you feel so good, I love it."

His words made her shiver. 'He's so good -- need my Tiger inside me right now.' She kissed him, then pushed him up and unwrapped her legs. She backed him up as she climbed down into the tub, turned around, planted one knee on the highest seat and hiked her other leg up to hook her knee on the lip of the tub. She grinned. 'Spreading for my lover's big cock! Never needed it so bad!'

Kelli braced her hands on the side of the tub and waved her perfect bottoms, just out of the water, at her lover. She looked back and watched her Tiger line up his hugely engorged phallus at her slit, grasp her hips and plunge his enormous, throbbing lance into her, hard. She let out a shriek as his pole penetrated a few inches, spreading her, pressing out on the walls of her vagina. Her eyes widened at the surge of exquisite pleasure coursing through her. 'He's so big, a beast, feels incredible.'

Tom knew that with time her body would adjust to his size and he'd be able to fully enter her easier with his first penetration. And her husband might feel she was looser. 'His problem, not mine.' His next thrust penetrated all the way and he began to give her full, nine-inch strokes, slow at first, then a little faster, a little faster, a little harder, giving her the full measure of his manhood, his masculinity, the Tiger taking control. She countered his thrusts and felt Tom's heavy ballsac thumping against her clit and her hanging breasts swinging back and forth, faster, harder, with her lover's hard pounding. He spanked her hips, sharply, left, right, then left again, a primal male taming his female, then returned his hands to her hips, his thumbs pressing into her dimples. These erotic sensations on top of the stimulation of Tom's massive cock soon produced her next orgasm. She called out again, her powerful climax exploding out from her sex, radiating throughout her body. Her hands clenched the padded collar, hard.

Tom continued his powerful thrusting for minute, prolonging her orgasm, before he felt his own climax forming and slowed his thrusting enough to hold it back, but still enough to stimulate her. 'Gonna be a long day -- need to pace myself.' He slowed even more as she came down from her trip to heaven, finally stopping with his thick erection pressed as far as possible inside her, his pelvis pushed hard against her bottoms. He ran his hands up her back to her shoulders, leaned down to kiss her neck and whispered. "Looks like somebody had some orgasms that needed to come out?"

She twisted her head around and they kissed. "Oh, yea, sure did, baby." She whispered, out of breath. Kelli nipped at her Gym Buddy's cheek. "And there's a lot more in there that need to be released. Are you man enough for the job, strong enough?"

"Oh, I'm the man for the job." He whispered. "I love sharing your climaxes -- you'll give me all you have!"

She kissed him. "They're all yours, baby, take them. But let's go to the bedroom."

Tom laughed.

"What?

"Your dimples -- they're where my thumbs end up when I'm holding you while I push in from behind -- suppose they were made for that?

Kelli giggled. "Well, that never occurred to me!"

'Just got inside her -- feels so good -- not ready to pull out.' Tom pulled her leg off the tub lip, slid one arm around her tummy under her breasts and pulled her upright. He slid his other arm between them, across the back of her thighs, then leaned back and lifted her off the seat, supporting most of her weight on one strong arm and the rest on his stout rod, still embedded deep inside her sex.

Kelli shrieked in surprise, wrapped her arms around his and reflexively hiked her legs up to brace her feet on his thighs. 'Damn, he's so strong.' Tom carefully climbed out of the hot tub and walked the conjoined pair through the open sliding door into the living room, managing to kiss her neck in the process. The motion of him walking moved their sexes against each other and felt the same as if they were humping. 'He's controlling me -- again -- feels incredible.' This stimulation along with the first time ever being in this unusual position brought out her next climax as they approached the bedroom door. She bucked on his cock and called out. "Ohhhhhhooo."

Tom stopped next to the bed for a minute to enjoy her climax, then turned around and sat, his gym buddy now perched on his lap. She released her vise-grip on his arms, reached back, seized his head and kissed him, hard. Tom extricated his arm from under her legs and cupped and squeezed her swollen breasts, his thumbs massaging her erect nipples. After a minute she broke the kiss, their eyes locked and she whispered, breathlessly. "I definitely don't want to know where you learned that move, Mr. Meadows. 'Probably from some little hundred-pound bunny he's thrown around.'

Tom grinned. "It was an inspired improvisation -- it feels so good to be inside you, baby, I didn't want to pull out, even for a minute."

She smiled. 'Well, he's not lied to me yet!' She whispered. "Oh, please keep improvising, baby -- I loved it!" Seized by the urge to turn things around, be in charge, she pushed on him to lay him back -- and then proceed to repeat her ex-gymnast move of spinning around 180 degrees while keeping him inside her, flipping a leg over his chest to end up with her knees outside his hips, her breasts jiggling alluringly. The both laughed at the move. 'Have my lover right where I want him -- need him to cum inside me.'

Kelli started to slide up and down Tom's stout phallus. Her huge, heaving breasts immediately drew the attentions of Tom's big paws. Their eyes locked and she gripped his thick biceps as she rode her lover, faster and faster, harder and harder, her pelvis and butt cheeks slapping against him, the Tigress in full control. She leaned over a bit which allowed Tom to latch onto an erect nipple, suck hard and flick the big nub with his tongue.

Tom was in a zone, savoring the pleasure of his incredible gym buddy fucking him, taking him inside her, again and again, wanting him. 'Can't hold out long...'

Kelli was overwhelmed by a powerful craving to feel him engorge, ejaculate inside her, fill her with his male essence. Ten minutes, and two of her orgasms later, through her fog of passion, she sensed he was ready. 'Gonna fuck him, hard, make him cum so hard. Men do it this way -- why not women?' Leaning on her outstretched arms, she moved her legs together, between his, pried his legs apart and rested her weight on her knees. She then straightened up, grabbed the back of his knees and hiked his legs up in the air, spread wide apart. The Tigress began to thrust back and forth on Tom's huge pole, humping him, hard and fast, her hips gyrating up and down, side to side, her strong back, butt and thigh muscles flexing. Tom handled her bouncing breasts, watching her eyes blaze as she power fucked the male underneath her, satisfying the Tigress' primal need to dominate him, take him, make him seed her womanhood.

Tom had never been taken in this position before, and the experience of being fucked hard by a woman in the man's missionary position soon brought forth his cum. He felt his balls draw up and she felt his cock expand and his helmet swell to disgorge a powerful column of warm man stuff to surge against her cervix. The sensation of his manhood blasting his cum deep into her core instantly brought on her powerful climax and she stopped humping and gripped his legs tightly as she bucked and called out. Her pussy clamped around his thick, spurting manhood. She gasped. "Toooommmmmm...."

She savored each of his next three powerful ejaculations which prolonged her overwhelming orgasm, her body shivering and shaking, her mouth agape. The lovers shared their ecstasy for a minute before they began to slowly return to earth. Their eyes locked, she released her iron grip on his legs and ran her hands up his chest to caress her lover's smiling face. She leaned down and they kissed. His legs dropped to the bed and he brought his hands up to caress her cheeks and stroke her hair. There was nothing that needed to be said -- their bodies communicated everything.

As usual -- for Tom -- his manhood was still huge and hard inside her, despite his massive orgasm. After a minute he brought his hands back to her hips and nudged her to roll over. Kelli rolled onto her hip, grabbed his butt and pulled him along with her, spreading her legs for her stud, keeping him deep inside her. 'It's where he belongs.' Tom, his tiger lust not yet satiated, reciprocated being fucked hard by grabbing the back of her thighs, folding her in half, pushing her knees up to her shoulders. Her hands seized his muscular ass as he began thrusting into her, full strokes, faster and faster and faster, harder and harder, her strong arms urging him, pulling him in. His solid rod gleamed as it pulled out, wet with a mixture of his and her cum. She could feel his big ballsac thumping against her butt with every hard thrust. He kept his hands on the back of her knees, keeping her splayed and spread, and watched her breasts surge up and down to his hard pounding, her engorged nipples poking straight up. The lovers panted, their hearts beating faster and faster.

Kelli could barely think. 'God, he's taking me, controlling me, so good.' It only took a minute in this new position for her to feel her climax rising, brewing up from deep inside her where the beast's thick manhood thrust powerfully into her, filling her. Tom could sense it coming. She moaned as her orgasm crackled through her, like electricity, making her skin tingle everywhere. "Ohhhhhhooo." She called out and her hands held his ass cheeks in a powerful grip, holding him deep inside her. Kelli's climax continued for what felt to Tom like a half hour before it let her go.

He pulled her legs back down and she instinctively wrapped them around his hips, gripping him firmly. She held his head and they smiled and gently kissed as their breathing returned to normal. Tom's gray eyes were locked onto her pretty blues as they fell into their rhythm, their hips undulating, his thick shaft powering in and out, short strokes. With Tigress and Tiger satiated -- at least temporarily - the lovers continued their mating dance for a long time. As they kissed, he caressed her cheeks and her hands roamed over her Gym Buddy's back and butt, feeling his strong muscles flexing to thrust his huge manhood into her, over and over, their rhythm perfect. Kelli and Tom were lost in each other, in their bubble, with no thoughts of the outside world. Periodically her arousal reached a crescendo and she was taken by a gentle climax, the pleasure flowing through her, making her skin tingle. Tom grinned at each one, proud to bring such pleasure to his friend, his lover. They never broke their kiss for more than a couple seconds.

As she drifted down from a wonderful climax Kelli caressed his face and whispered. "It's perfect, baby, being with you, having you inside me, us touching everywhere, kissing."

Tom kissed her gently and smiled. "Mmmm, yes, it's perfect, feels soooo good. I love touching you, kissing, being inside you. I don't want to stop."

She flexed her inside muscles around his thick pole. "We fit together perfect, baby, like our sexes were made for each other. I can feel every inch of you, and all the man stuff you put inside me -- soooo good!"

At that moment Kelli's stomach rumbled -- and the lovers laughed. "With all this exercise we're going to have to feed me, baby! I'm starving!"

"Yea, I'm hungry too! What time is it?" He twisted his head around to see the clock and laughed. "It's ten after one!"

She bear-hugged him. "Ok, let's take a break to eat." She kissed him, hard. "But I'll be expecting more touching and orgasms later, Gym Buddy!"

He grinned. "Well, that might be arranged!"

She released her hug and he started to pull out. She hugged him again, her strong arm and leg muscles gripping him firmly, pulling him back in. They kissed, gently, and she whispered. "I just love our hugs, baby."

"Me too, baby!"

They rolled over onto their sides and Kelli couldn't resist hiking her shapely leg over his hip. Tom laid his forearm across her thigh and caressed the perfect curve of her hip and bottom. Instinct took over and the lovers began to thrust against each other, slowly, grinning. Tom leaned down to kiss her breast, bulged up between them, and she held his head, experiencing yet another new sex position with her Gym Buddy lover. 'Oh, so good, he does me so good.'

After a minute he kissed up her neck and their lips locked in passion. The lovers rocked, short strokes, for a good while before she felt her next climax forming deep inside. Tom sensed it and sped up his thrusts, pushing himself deep into her sex with each stroke, his big hand moving to firmly grab her butt cheek. She whispered into his mouth. "So good, baby, so good, don't ever stop. I need you inside me." Kelli's heart raced and she panted into his mouth.

The held each other tightly as she felt the fire growing inside her, spreading, finally consuming her. "Oh god Tom." She scrunched her eyes closed and gasped as she shivered with indescribable pleasure. He kissed her hard and thrust his solid, hard lance deep inside her womanhood and held it there, pushing firmly against her cervix. Tom barely avoided cumming himself as he shared her powerful climax.

The lovers embraced, entwined and conjoined, as Kelli slowly drifted back to earth and her pulse rate and breathing started to return to normal. Tom gently kissed his lover's cheek as she ran her fingers through his thick hair. Their eyes locked and they smiled.

She pinched his ear and whispered. "I thought we were getting up to eat, Mr. Meadows?"

He laughed. "Yea, we seem to be so easily distracted!"

Kelli smiled. "Yea, you are a very distracting -- and dangerous man!"

"Me? Just a harmless tech guy."

She nipped at his neck. "Bullshit! And how's a girl supposed to get out of bed when she's impaled on this huge Pleasure Pole that the tech guy uses to make her orgasm again and again?"

They laughed, Tom nudged her leg and the lovers rolled over until she was on top. Tom's big hands instinctively covered her bottoms, squeezing her cheeks.

She pushed herself upright and slowly raised her hips, looking down at his huge, gleaming rod as it slowly emerged from her sex. Tom couldn't resist the urge to lean up and kiss her breasts, circling her erect nipples. She rubbed his head. 'God, that feels so damn good but I'm hungry!.' Her stomach gurgled again, and she giggled.

Tom laughed. "Ok, ok, let's feed you!" She pulled all the way off him, his man stuff dripping from her opening. She stood up and he enjoyed the view of her breasts swaying and bobbing as he stood up. She looked down at her crotch where a gob of Tom's cum oozed out onto her thigh, giggled, kissed him, and whispered.

"You put so much in me, Tom, I can't hold it all!"

"Do you mind terribly, baby?"

She nipped at his nose and whispered, huskily. "No, I love having your stuff inside me!" The lovers held hands and drifted into the kitchen, her breasts and his mostly-hard cock bobbing. She grinned. "So, what are you making your lady friend for lunch?"

He pulled a jar of peanut butter from the cupboard. "How about a PB&J?"

"Sounds good!" She put a finger to her lip. "So, any dress code for the kitchen, Tom, or are you ok with naked?"