Gym Buddies Ch. 15

Story Info
Bra Modeling and Sneaking Away From The Picnic.
6.6k words
4.33
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom couldn't sleep, his mind switching back and forth between the ERP upgrade - and Kelli. He'd been following the process on his laptop, and everything was fine, but he still decided to head to the bank to check on his team members working overnight. He finally got home and to sleep about three am.

He woke at six Saturday morning, went for a run, showered, dressed, gathered a pile of blankets and towels and ran them over to the park - necessary for his plan! Every time he went into his bathroom he smiled and touched his collection of Kelli's underwear, the memories popping up. He checked their 'posting' which now showed over 11,000 hits! At 8:15 he planted himself on the front porch, eagerly awaiting his Gym Buddy. A few minutes later she texted him.

-on my way, GB!

He texted back a selfie of him, smiling, on the porch.

-I'm the one smiling! 'Can't wait to kiss her!'

Kelli's nipples, sensing they were about to encounter Tom Meadows, began to awaken as she turned onto his street and she grinned. 'Yea, girls, he's close by!'

Tom smiled and walked out to where the Jeep would stop as she sped down the street and turned in. She grinned and pulled off her Ray Bans when she stopped and Tom leaned in for a kiss. Kelli seized his head and their lips locked, their tongues wrestled, their passion erupting for a good long minute before they pulled away. "Why Mr. Meadows, it would seem that you're glad to see me?"

Tom's grin was a big as it ever got. "Well, maaaaybe! I've waited 49 hours to kiss you, Kel." He opened the door. "Come inside - quick!"

She got out, held him by the shoulders, and whispered. "We only have like five minutes, so we can't-"

"Can't what?"

She smiled. "You know what I mean!" She felt her nipples popping, her sex moistening!

Tom leaned back and checked out his Gym Buddy's outfit. While it was very conservative, it did leave her pretty shoulders and arms bare. "You look fabulous, Kel!" He put his arm around her shoulder and let her up the steps and into the house, the screen door slapping shut behind them. The lovers immediately fell into each other's arms and their lips locked as they kissed passionately, their hands roaming all over their mate. Kelli's hands ended up squeezing her favorite male butt while Tom's worked their way around to caress her chest. She could feel his manhood starting to press against her. They finally came up for air, smiling and laughing.

Tom smiled. "If we didn't have to be someplace where they're going to pay you three thousand dollars you know what we'd be doing for the next two and a half hours, right?"

She giggled, and batted her blue eyes. "Why no, I don't know, do tell me!"

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Well, I'd have to remove this dress, your bra, your panties, very slowly, kissing every inch of your skin, tasting you. You know I love your taste, right?" She nodded, imagining him touching her. "Then I'd kiss your peach, push my tongue deep inside you, then circle that little bud, make you climax."

She squeezed his head, kissed him, hard and whispered. "You're so bad, arousing an accountant like this."

"Shall I continue?"

She giggled. "You better not! We have to go!" Kelli reached under Tom's collar to caress his red string, while Tom touched her gold chain. 'She's wearing it, even though she'll be with him?'

Kelli noticed that the picture on the front hall wall that they'd knocked loose when Tom had forcefully taken her up against the kitchen wall on Tuesday had been replaced with the selfie she took in her office. 'Aw, he has my picture up!' They kissed again, Tom held the screen door open for her and they walked out. "Oh, Patti's going to meet us there -- I invited her last night."

Tom smiled. "Great! She's so fun!" He helped her into the Jeep and she slipped on her Ray Bans.

She gave him a quick kiss. "I'll follow you there."

Tom pulled out and called her. "I miss you, Kelli Alaine!"

She laughed. "Well, it's only been like ten seconds!"

"Yea, doesn't take long! You know you enchant me, Kel."

Kelli smiled. 'Yea, I enchant this wonderful man!'

"So, I was just thinking of you in my bathrobe, that first night in the hot tub. I love it when you wear my clothes."

"I love wearing your clothes, Tom. And I'm remembering you coming out of the bathroom on Sunday, wearing just that little bath towel. That was soooooo hot. And then you flashed your naked butt at me -- I about had a heart attack!"

"Oh, that was just a wardrobe malfunction!"

"Bullshit, Mr. Meadows -- you knew exactly what you were doing, arousing your Gym Buddy!"

"Maaaaaybe...!'

They chatted for the rest of the drive to Joan's Shop and parked next to each other. He helped her out of the Jeep, not missing the opportunity to catch a flash of leg, and she slung a small blue purse over her shoulder, just big enough for her phone. Patti was already there, leaning against her car, on her phone. The sisters hugged -- and then laughed.

"Can't believe you're doing this, Kel -- I'm supposed to be the wild one!" She looked Tom over. "Hey Tom -- what have you done to my shy little sister to turn her into an exhibitionist?"

"Hey, all I did was fix her laptop!"

They all laughed, and went inside where Joan was waiting. Kelli introduced Tom and Patti. Joan gave them both long, appraising looks. In Tom's case it was simply because he was a tall, drop-dead handsome male, and Joan was a woman that very much appreciated a younger, sexy man. In Patti's case, Joan's interest was focused on the shape and size of her bustline. Patti was braless, wearing a purple halter top, her natural shape and size on full display. Joan led them back to a room set up with all the lights and backdrop of a professional photo studio.

Tom was a bit taken aback by the size of the crowd, which included three people, two female and one male, who looked to be photographers and several others who he figured were lighting assistants or wardrobe people, or whatever. After introductions were made Tom and Kelli made eye contact. She nodded slightly, letting him know she was ok - so far. He watched the three photographers and Joan huddle in a corner, in intense conversation, taking turns looking at Patti. 'Wonder what that's all about?'

He soon found out. Joan broke from the huddle and approached Patti, standing between he and Kelli. "So, Patti, we know you weren't expecting this, but would you be interested in modeling?" She nodded down at Patti's chest. "We think your size and shape is just perfect. What do you say -- make it a sisters shoot? We'll pay you the same as Kelli, three thousand." The sisters looked at each other, communicating wordlessly, as only sisters can.

Patti grinned. "Hell yes I will -- sounds like great fun!"

Keli piped up, laughing, thinking of that summer at the beach. "This won't be the first time we've show off our boobs together!" Everybody broke up laughing.

After Patti signed a contract, the sisters were ushered behind a set of drapes partitioning off one end of the room. Tom found a spot against a back wall to stay out of the way and prepared for the show. He laughed to himself. 'Well, this sure beats shooting hoops with a bunch of ugly, smelly guys -- should be interesting.' He checked his phone, still monitoring the upgrade. Thankfully, no significant problems.

For the seventy minutes Tom was treated to every man's dream -- an underwear show put on by two very sexy sisters! The girls alternated between being photographed and changing behind the curtain for the next shoot. Each had the undivided attention of the three photographers, who took seemingly hundreds of pictures from various angles, posing their subject in different positions, focusing on their bodies -- below the neck. Tom could see that Patti was, not surprisingly, very confident, right from the start, loving the attention. Keli started out shy and unsteady, her smile tentative, but gradually got more comfortable until she was very much at ease, and towards the end fully enjoying the attention and having just as much fun as her sister. The girls laughed and snickered as they passed each other or were dressing together.

Kelli admired her sexy Gym Buddy, leaning against the back wall, smiling at her. 'Oh, this is so good, so hot, showing off like this! And he's right there, looking so damn handsome, smiling at me.' Between Tom's presence and the thrill of showing off her girls Kelli found herself in a mild state of arousal for most of the session, her nipples perked up.

Tom was mesmerized at the show, unable to take his eyes off Kelli -- and Patti also. 'Their bodies are perfect -- so hot! Hope I don't get in trouble with Kel for leering at her almost naked sister!' He and Kelli made eye contact with every wardrobe change, smiling, Tom reading her to make sure she was ok, which became unnecessary as the session went on and Tom could tell she was enjoying it. 'Damn, wish I could just take Kel, behind the curtain, right now!'

After the final shoots Tom could hear the sisters giggling and laughing behind the curtain. Finally, they emerged, fully dressed for the first time in an hour and a half, smiling, and converged on Tom. Kelli beamed. "Oh, that was soooo much fun!"

Patti laughed. "Yea, and to think we actually get paid for it!" As if on cue, Joan approached and handed them both checks.

"You ladies did great -- the photographers are very happy. They're going to want to do this regularly, maybe every three months, if you're interested?" The sisters nodded, grinning. She then handed each of them a shopping bag full of bra and panty sets. "So, here's some of what you wore today as a gift to expand your wardrobes!"

They thanked Joan and filed out, Tom checking the time to make sure they made it to the picnic on time. In the parking lot the sisters stood together with their checks held up. Kelli waved Tom to get closer. "Take our picture, Gym Buddy!" Tom took a close-up pic and texted it to Patti, saving it to the secret app for Kelli. Patti stepped up and gave Tom a big hug. "Thanks, Tom, for making this happen -- you're the best!" She looked over at Kelli, grinning. "You sure I can't have this male just for a few hours, show him what a real woman can do?"

Kelli shrieked and lunged at her sister, pulling her away from Tom. "No, get away from him -- he's mine!" Tom laughed - until he got a scowling look from Kelli.

Patti laughed and waved as she got into her car. "Can't blame a girl for trying! Bye Tom, bye, little sis!"

"Bye 'T!"

Tom stepped close to Kelli and held her hands. "Looks like you really enjoyed the session!"

She grinned. "Oh, it was so much fun, and so naughty!" She let his hands loose, grabbed his ears, looked him in the eyes and whispered intensely. "You just better erase any memory you have of my sister's breasts, and body, Mr. Meadows - understand?" Tom nodded. "Good -- I'm the only sister whose breasts you can leer at!"

Tom smiled. "Got it! We gotta go, Kel."

He helped her into the Jeep and they headed to the park. She called him. "So, you had fun modeling -- what was it like?"

"I was nervous in the beginning, but Patti helped get me comfortable. The photographers were all really good -- they encouraged me, told me I looked great, that the bras and panties looked great on me."

"You looked incredible, Kel, so sexy. And I never know there were so many variations in women's underwear!"

"Oh, yea, you should have seen what was behind the curtain! So, it was good my handsome Gym Buddy was there. After a while, I just pretended I was modeling just for you -- and that got me aroused, got my nipples hard! Patti was teasing me about my high beams!"

"Glad I could help!"

"So, I'm a little nervous meeting all these new people at the picnic, all at once."

"It's a fun group, Kel, you'll like them. You know, I was thinking, it might be suspicious to Marjorie if we never talk, right?"

"Yea, you're right -- Marjorie knows we know each other, so we don't have to pretend we don't know each other around her, and as far as everyone else is concerned we 'met' in your office Wednesday."

Tom paused, not wanting to ask the question, but knowing he had to. "So, what time will he be there?" There was no doubt which 'he' Tom was talking about.

Kelli's stomach clenched. 'Shit.' She paused. "Um, maybe twelve-twelve thirty or so?"

'Not much time - he'll be looking for her as soon as he gets there.' "Ok. So, after Angelo's done talking, look for me, give it five minutes, and then head down the hill towards the restroom building. Go around behind it and follow the path through the woods to the maintenance buildings. I'll be waiting for you."

'Oh, this is risky, but so dying to be with him, touch him, feel his body, kiss him.' "Mmm, that sounds wonderful, Tom. But let's be careful, ok?"

"We will, Kel. I just have to be with you -- it's been too long." 'And I'm about to explode if we don't have sex soon!'

"Yea, it has been -- and five minutes in your front hall only made me want you more!" 'Tigress is rearin' to come out.'

"Me too! Ok, so when we get there I'll park away from you, then maybe we'll just happen to bump into each other!"

She giggled. "Possibly..." Kelli was curious about something. "So, can I ask you a personal question?"

Tom laughed. 'Well, yea!"

She paused. "Are you still seeing Cyndi?"

"No. I called her last Sunday and broke up with her." 'Wonder why she's asking?'

"Oh." 'Wow.'

The lot at the park was almost full when they pulled in. Kelli found a space and Tom continued on down to the far end, close to the maintenance buildings, and found a spot. He made sure his arrangements at the maintenance buildings were still good, backtracked to the parking lot and then headed for the picnic.

The turnout looked to be pretty good between bank employees, spouses, significant others, and a large pack of unruly kids, running around, happily ignoring their parents' admonitions to behave. He grabbed a drink and, greeting everyone as he went, made his way through the crowd, looking for a certain blonde. He soon found her, in the accounting group which included Marjorie, who spotted her favorite IT guy and waved him over to join them. He and Kelli made brief eye contact. Tom couldn't help but notice she'd put on her wedding ring. 'Must have had it in the Jeep.'

Kelli experienced the usual effects of being near her lover and glanced down to make sure her hardening nipples weren't showing through her bra. 'The man gets me going just being nearby! Damn he looks good. And the ladies are checking him out.'

'Damn, she looks so good!' Tom expended all his willpower to not look at her as he chatted with the group. It wasn't long before Terri from HR whistled to get everyone's attention and waved for everyone to congregate near her. As the assemblage shifted and moved towards Terri, Tom managed to maneuver himself directly behind Kelli, amid a clump of people. Without seeing him, she sensed his presence and that little shiver ran up her back. 'Oh, he's right behind me - so close -- can feel him!'

Terri welcomed the crowd and introduced Angelo, who was nattily dressed, as usual, even though it was a picnic. He welcomed everyone again and thanked the group for coming and for working hard to make the bank successful. With everyone's attention on the CEO, Tom managed to lean forward just a bit, and surreptitiously brush his hand, holding his drink, against Kelli's shoulder, just for a brief second, smiling.

Kelli grinned. 'Oh, he's bold -- like that. Can't wait to sneak off with him -- been hot for him all morning!' She felt her heart start to beat a little faster. 'He's right behind me -- can feel his maleness -- want his sex.'

Tom admired the view of Kelli's pretty, ponytailed hair, her elegant neck decorated with the gold chain, her back and her bottoms, hidden in the conservative dress which flared out just slightly to cover her hips. Even with the confinement her heavy-duty minimizer bra provided the swell of her big breasts was noticeable from behind. Kelli's lover was close enough to catch a whiff of her female scent, which had an immediate effect on the blood flow in his groin. 'Mmmm, she smells so good, want to touch her, kiss her.'

The lovers, totally absorbed in each other, paid exactly zero attention to whatever the CEO was saying.

Kelli's eyes narrowed as she felt her nipples engorge a bit more and her pussy moisten. 'Mmmm, wish he could reach around me, hold me, pull me to him, want to feel his manhood pressing against me, getting hard....'

'So want to put my arms around her, pull her close, feel her body against me, kiss her neck, lift her breasts just a bit with my forearms...'

Kelli indulged herself in a brief fantasy of him hiking up her dress and pleasuring her peach with his strong tongue and talented lips and felt herself flush with excitement. "Oh, need to cum so bad, starting to boil inside.'

'Need to taste her peach, touch her, kiss her, be inside her, fill her -- making me crazy. Wish Angelo would shut up!'

She flashed back to Tom's taking her, hard, in the front hall Wednesday night. 'His big thing is right there, right behind me, so close to pussy, need him to take me, take his woman, his lover, make me cum, cum in me.' Kelli was a female animal, very much in heat for her male.

Kelli and Tom snapped back to reality when the crowd clapped as Angelo finished up. Tom grinned. 'About time. They're clapping to thank him for shutting up so we can all eat.' As Kelli turned towards the food tables Tom caught her eye for a split second, imperceptively nodded towards the restroom building, and headed that way.

Kelli resisted the powerful, hormonal urge to follow right behind him. 'Can't be seen too much with him; he said wait five minutes.' She managed watch his cute butt of the corner of her eye as he strode purposefully away from her. She smiled. 'Damn, that's one fine male ass! And what's on the other side, hanging down, is awesome.' She chatted with a couple of main office loan processors who were waiting for the buffet line to shorten for what seemed like an hour - but was only five minutes -- a very long five minutes

She excused herself -- 'to visit the ladies' room' -- and headed towards the restroom building, her blonde ponytail swaying and bobbing. She passed a woman coming the other way and barely managed a 'hey' -- her mind was totally focused on Tom. She looked back, making sure there was nobody close by, quickly slipped around the side of the building, and found the path. As she speed-walked towards a building a few yards away, Kelli felt her nipples harden, her heart begin to beat faster and her face flush in anticipation to being with her lover. 'Where is he?' Her pussy moistened, seemingly sensing the nearby presence of its mate, Tom's manhood.

The path turned left around the corner of some sort of maintenance building and she expected to see Tom -- but nobody! She walked a bit further to the next corner, looked around it -- and stopped dead in her tracks.

Standing right in front of her was her Gym Buddy, facing her, his hands above his head, holding onto some sort of overhead support beam that he'd wrapped in a towel, grinning that huge Tom grin that made her weak in the knees.

All he was wearing was the red string.

And he was hard.

Kelli's pulse went into overdrive, pounding in her ears. She grinned and rushed towards her naked lover, instinctively jumping up and spreading her legs to clamp around his hips. The pair clutched each other and their mouths fused in a torrid, burning kiss. She ran her fingers through his thick hair, holding him against her. He bear-hugged her tightly, then slid a hand down to grip and hold a round butt cheek. Down below, Tom's thick, hard member pressed against her peach through her dress and panty. Their tongues wrestled as their passion erupted. Tom brought his other hand down to seize her other butt cheek and he pushed his hard shaft against her labia, bunching her dress up between her legs as he thrust up against her, hard. Kelli, already on the edge after having experienced hours of foreplay just being near her lover, immediately climaxed, powerfully, bucking, every muscle clenching, her fingers squeezing Tom's neck and shoulder. She shivered and moaned into his mouth. "Oh, Tom....."

12