Gym Buddies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yea, love to make her cum, hard, right away. Now more. Need to taste her.' He held still, letting her savor her climax for a minute until it started to fade, then rotated them ninety degrees and leaned her against a wall that he'd covered with a blanket. Tom quickly pried her legs off his hips and her arms off his shoulders, stood her up and squatted down in front of her, his engorged member swaying. Still dazed from her climax, all Kelli could do was hold his head.

Using both hands he lifted her skirt up, exposing her beautiful, sleek thighs, her panty-covered pussy, her hips, her tummy. Kelli gasped as his mouth clamped over her panty, his tongue spearing into her, penetrating her through the material, damp with her essence. He released the dress to reach around to clamp her butt cheeks, letting it drop to cover his head, vigorously working his lips and tongue over her panty-covered peach, pleasuring her, savoring her taste, her scent.

She cried out "Oh, god, Tom, so good..!", opened her eyes and looked down at erotic sight of her dress bulged way out in front, covering Tom's head, moving as he worked her pussy. This visual and her lover's attentions brought on her second climax, which made her shiver as it electrified the skin on her arms, neck, and back. Tom abruptly yanked the waistband of her panty down, his lips and tongue now directly touching her peach, and that prolonged her orgasm. He slid his hands up her tummy, inside the loose dress, to find and squeeze her big bra cups, which made her call out again. Tom's fingers quickly confirmed the bra was a front closer. Working just by feel, he undid the hooks, pulled the cups apart and covered her warm, smooth breasts with his big hands, his fingers pinching her turgid nipples, prolonging her climax.

Keli gripped his head tightly through the material of her dress. She saw through the fog of her orgasm the erotic sight of her lover's hands moving inside the bosom of her dress, pleasuring her girls. 'Oh, god!'

Tom, while loving the taste and scent of his lover's pussy and the feel of her perfect breasts, was overcome with the primal need to penetrate her with his manhood, be inside his woman, make her climax, deliver his seed deep in her. After a minute he released her breasts, pulled his mouth off her peach, then his head out from under her dress, seized her bottoms and stood up, lifting her. Kelli's legs instructively spread around Tom's hips. She wrapped one arm around his neck and reached down with the other, searching for the huge thing her body desperately needed inside her. She found it, and pulled it up into her opening, pushing her panty aside. With one mighty thrust Tom filled her wet womanhood with his thick, hard manhood, his lime-sized helmet pressing firmly against her cervix. She called out and held his shoulders with both hands in a vice grip as her climax intensified, her pretty blue dress ending up bunched up around her waist.

He began pumping into her, hard, giving her full, powerful nine-inch strokes. Kelli, in the throes of rapture, gasping for breath, couldn't move, couldn't think, her heart racing. Tom's eyes closed as he savored pleasuring his woman, being inside her, joined with her. But the raw excitement of having sex in a public place, coupled with being semi-aroused during the photo shoot and even more aroused standing behind her in the crowd combined to within a minute bring on his sudden and powerful ejaculation. He felt his balls draw up against his thick shaft as he pushed into Kelli, hard, and gasped as he released his man stuff into the deepest part of her womanhood, at the entrance of her womb. She called out, loudly, as she experienced the exquisite pleasure brought on by the sensation of her lover's essence pumping deep into her core.

A hundred yards away, the group of bankers closest to the woods turned their heads at a strange, howling sound in the near distance, and speculated what sort of animal lurked nearby in the middle of the city.

The animal in question was actually the bank's new assistant controller, lost in ecstasy. She called out again, softer, as the huge Tiger beast inside her released another thick shot of his seed into his lover -- and then again, and again, and again, and again, the increasing mass of his cum pressing against her cervix. Tom eyes were scrunched shut as he was totally captured by his powerful, satisfying ejaculations, his strong hands gripping Kelli's bottoms. The lovers' entire universe had shrunk to just the two of them, now joined together as one, their hearts racing wildly, their cheeks pressed together, panting in each other's ear. Both orgasms continued, lingered, for a good minute after Tom finished releasing, the lovers both shivering.

Tom began to return to the real world first, opening his eyes, pulling back to look at the face of his lover, still in another world. 'She's the most wonderful woman in the world, my Kel, want her -- all of her - so bad.'

He kissed her trembling lips, softly, gently until her eyelids fluttered open, revealing the most beautiful blue eyes Tom had ever gazed into. Kelli smiled at the sight of her lover's smiling face, her favorite face, and they kissed as they started to catch their breath.

Kelli had returned to earth enough to think. 'God, what was what we just did?' She brought her hands up to hold and caress Tom's smiling face, and they enjoyed passionate kisses. Finally, she tried to speak. "I, it, Tom, oh my god, so good, it's so good, what did we do, oh god."

Tom whispered. "We did what's natural for us to do, baby, we joined together and made love."

She nodded and they shared more kisses between gasping for air. After a minute when Kelli realized where they were -- and that her husband was due on the scene any minute. 'Shit.' "We have to go back, baby."

Tom nodded, acknowledging the unfortunate reality, and lifted her up by her buns, his big pole popping out of her, followed by a large glob of his man stuff. He set her down and stepped back, holding her dress up around her waist. Tom grabbed a moist towel from a nearby work bench and cleaned his discharge off her thighs and peach, then reached down and pulled up her panty, snugging it up against her pussy, now full of her lover's cum. She watched with big eyes as he slid his hands up her tummy, under the dress, hiking it up, and reattached her bra, making sure her girls were snug in their big cups. He smoothed out the front of her dress and kissed her. "There, all put back together."

She held his cheeks, smiled, kissed him, and looked down at his shaft, still mostly hard, covered with his cum. Kelli grinned, picked up the damp towel and cleaned him off, handling his big rod, the thing that had given her so much pleasure. He held her cheeks. "You need to get back."

She nodded, tossed the towel aside and hitched up her purse. "Yea, better." She kissed him and whispered in his ear, her breath still heavy. "YOU, were a very naughty boy, Mr. Meadows, taking me by surprise, making me cum so hard and so long and so much I'm still feeling it. Now you send me out there, still aroused, full of your man stuff, to chit-chat with all those people, like nothing happened?"

Tom grinned. "Yep, that was the plan. Any problem with that?"

She kissed him, hard. "I love it, Tom, what you do to me. You're amazing."

He kissed her, softly and whispered. "And you enchant me, Kelli Alaine. Go, before someone notices."

She looked over her still naked Gym Buddy, grinning, enjoying that she was fully clothed and he was still naked -- and erect! "You coming with?"

They laughed. "Um, I'll need to wait here a few minutes -- seems some woman got me all worked up!" Tom swayed his pole back and forth.

Kelli slapped him on the butt, grinned, and strode back down the path, stopping behind the restroom building to check her panties, bra and dress to check that nothing was amiss and that her nipples, still engorged, weren't protruding. She made a couple of adjustments, smiled, and headed back towards the picnic, grinning, savoring the after effects of her encounter with Tom Meadows -- her breasts engorged, making her minimizer bra feel noticeably tighter, her pussy still throbbing from the invasion of her lover's huge manhood, the mass of his copious deposit of man stuff still inside her. 'Yea, just had incredible sex with my lover, the most wonderful man I've ever met. Just another Saturday in the park for me!'

Kelli was feeling on top of the world, still high - and slightly dazed - from her powerful orgasms, as she drifted into the crowd, headed towards the lunch buffet tables, an unusual smile on her face, her face still flushed. She happened to glance toward the parking lot -- and stopped in her tracks at the sight of her husband, headed towards her, waving and smiling. She reflexively looked back, in Tom's direction, as she was yanked back to reality and her stomach clenched. 'Shit!'

*****

Once his manhood had returned to close to normal size - for him - Tom got dressed, dropped the blanket and towels off at his SUV and headed for the buffet. As he spooned a load of bar-b-que onto his plate he turned as he caught a flash of blonde hair out of the corner of his eye. Kelli was sitting on the far side, at one of the big round tables next to her husband, whom Tom recognized from the picture he'd seen in their bedroom the night he put Kelli to bed. 'Damn, was hoping he'd no-show.' He turned away quickly and finished filing his plate. When he turned towards the tables to look for a place to sit Marjorie, at Kelli's table, saw him, waved him over. 'Should just go sit next to him, be all friendly, smile at Kel. But she'd be so uncomfortable, not right.' He pretended he didn't see Marjorie's wave and sat at the first table, with the Dev squad, among friends.

Kelli saw Marjorie wave Tom over, and was thankful that he apparently didn't see the invitation as he sat down on the far side. "God, that would have been so uncomfortable.' She was trying to act normal, talking with Richard, all the while feeling her lover's man stuff slowly seep out of her into the crotch of her panty. She felt a strange mixture of apprehension and excitement. 'Richard's being so nice to me, doesn't know I was just with my lover, and he rocked me good, took me to the stars.'

After he finished eating Tom kept Kelli in sight, but not too close as they both worked the crowd. Richard never left her side, and the gym buddies only occasionally made eye contact at a distance. 'Damn, no chance to get close.' Finally, he saw an opportunity as she was directly between him and the drink table, in a crowd, facing mostly away from him. He tossed his almost-full drink in a nearby trash can and made a beeline for her. He was about six feet way, weaving his way through the crowd, when she sensed his presence, that little tingle running up her back.

'He's nearby!' She turned her head just as he walked behind her, their eyes connecting for a split second. Richard, engaged in conversation, chose that moment to rest his hand on his wife's upper back, as a husband would do. Tom turned sideways to slip between Kelli and the woman behind her, who has facing the other way. As he passed between the two women, he made sure nobody could see and let his hand discretely bush Kelli's bottom, just for a second -- then he was past, pouring himself some lemonade. Kelli's eyes narrowed and she felt a shiver as she felt her lover's secret touch. 'Oh, he's bold, touching me in a crowd, standing right next to my husband! Both of them touching me at the same time! Damn, wish I could just go jump him, take him right now, kiss him for hours.'

Tom looked back, but she was facing away. He grinned. 'Just letting her know I'm here, marking my territory.' He got himself involved in the corn-hole tournament which drew a fair number of onlookers, eventually including Kelli and Richard. Kelli appreciated the she could openly watch the man who again brought her to sexual ecstasy less than two hours ago. 'Damn, he's one fine lookin' man. What we did just whetted my appetite -- need more of him -- and soon.'

Tom managed to sneak in a number of quick looks at Kelli. 'She looks so good, want to kiss her so bad.' Unfortunately, Richard was right there, occasionally putting his hand on her back or shoulder, and that didn't sit well at all with Tom Meadows. 'Should be me next to her, with her, not him.'

When the tournament ended the crowd started to disperse towards the parking lot. When Tom finished up helping pack up the corn hole equipment he looked around for Kelli -- but she was gone.

Kelli buckled herself into the Jeep and touched the call button in the secret app, thinking. 'Richard was way more attentive than usual at the picnic -- what's up with that?' She felt a pang of anxiety. 'No way, he can't know about Tom.'

Tom smiled as his phone lit up -- GB! "Hi beautiful!" He walked out of earshot of the remaining bankers.

"Hi handsome! Pretty proud I'm Gym Buddies with the new corn hole champion!"

Tom chuckled. "Yea, been practicing since last year's picnic!"

"So, now I'll have something to smile about every time I drive past those maintenance buildings I never noticed before!"

Tom grinned. "Really? Do tell -- why?"

"Seems my lover planned a secret rendezvous for us there, and we made love and he took me to the stars like three times." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "That was wonderful, Tom, being with you. I needed it -- needed you, so bad, after two days!"

Tom sat down on a bench at the edge of the woods and smiled. "Yea, it was awesome, baby. I needed you bad, too. I missed my Gym Buddy -- she'd just a delight!"

"Oh, and don't think I didn't notice you 'accidently' touching my bottom in the crowd, Mr. Meadows. Pretty sneaky, pretty bold!"

"Couldn't resist!"

"And I could sense you behind me while Angelo was giving his speech. I can feel when you're close to me, and my nipples perk up and pussy gets moist."

"It felt so good being near you, Kel. And I get aroused just being close to you, too. I wanted so bad to step up, hug you from behind, kiss your cheek, right there in front of your ear."

The lovers paused, just enjoying being connected, even if it was just on the phone.

"So, how are the girls?"

Keli laughed. "Well, they're doing pretty good since they got some attention from their favorite hands today! But they'd like to be released from prison! Oh, and they got a lot of looks today -- they look at my face, then my chest, then back up to my face, embarrassed! I would normally be self-conscious about that, but thanks to you it doesn't bother me at all. I just stand straight and let them look all they want!"

Tom smiled. "So, when can I see you again, Kel?"

Kelli paused for a second. "I'm not sure -- I'll try to call you later today, or definitely tomorrow -- ok?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok, I gotta go, Tom."

Tom paused. "Ok, Bye Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Tom touched the red dot, tossed the phone on the bench beside him and stared off into the distance. He made his decision right then and there. 'Can't go on like this, sharing her with him. Want her all to myself. Don't want to have to sneak around, want to tell everybody we're together, want to be with her every night, wake up with her every morning, love on her. Want to know when I'll see her next. She should be with me, not him.' He resolved to tell her next time they were together. 'Want you to leave him, be with me.'

Tom Meadows, never having been in love before, was incapable of recognizing the condition now that it was happening.

*****

Tom started to text her five or six times that afternoon and evening, just to say hi, maybe hear her voice, but held off each time. 'She's with him.' He stood in the bathroom for a long time, looking at his underwear collection, her toothbrush, then looked at the note she'd left him last Friday. Finally, he fell asleep on the couch.

*****

Kelli texted her sister just before nine pm.

-Hey, can we do coffee at Starbucks in the am?

-I told Mom I'd probably swing by first thing. Lunch?

-really need to talk first thing -- please.

-ok, how about nine?

-see you there -- thanks a bunch T

Patti closed her text app. 'Something's wrong -- bet it has to do with Tom....'

12