Gym Buddies with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth picked up an extra spatula and came toward her. "Not enough."

Carly backed up until she hit the island. "What did you have in mind?"

"Turn around."

"Turn around?"

"Turn around, put your hands on the counter, and bend over."

"You're kidding, right?"

He was no longer smiling. "Turn around, Carly. I won't ask again."

She was torn between being scared and being turned on. She decided to play along.

Carly turned around and leaned her hands against the island. The t-shirt rode up, leaving half her ass exposed to Seth's greedy eyes.

"You were a very naughty girl last night. And you know why. I'm going to give you a spanking."

"What?"

Thwack! Carly grabbed her ass then turned around to see what Seth had used to inflict such pain.

"You hit me with a spatula?"

"Correction: I spanked you. And you have four more coming. Turn around."

"This is crazy. I'm a grown woman."

He reached between her thighs and brought his hand back with fingers covered in her juice. "Apparently you're a grown woman who likes a little spanking now and then." He ran his tongue over the juice on his fingers. "You taste delicious. Now turn around."

Against her better judgment, Carly turned back around, bracing herself against the counter.

Thwack! Seth brought the spatula down on her ass harder this time. While rubbing her ass, he warned her, "If you turn around again, I'm going to make the next one harder." Holding her place, she squeezed her eyes shut.

Thwack! Carly felt her pussy leak along her lips, making her hungry for him. She rubbed her legs together to apply friction to her clit and try to relieve some of the hunger.

Thwack! "Ouch!" That one was harder. "I said don't move." She refused to tell him she was moving because he was turning her on.

Finally, the last one, and the hardest. Thwack! Seth rubbed her ass, but it did little to soften the blows he had raised on her sensitive bottom. "May I turn around now?"

"In a second."

Seth took her mug and moved it off the island. In one smooth move, he lifted her by the waist and placed her sitting on the island. "About your behavior last night, I have more for you in mind."

Carly was nervous about what else he had in mind. Her bottom was already on fire. What else could he do?

Seth pushed her back so she was lying on the island, legs dangling off the edge.

She had no underwear on, so her pussy was bare to him. He spread her legs and admired the view. He pushed her legs further apart to make room for his broad shoulders then leaned down to take one long lick from her anus to her clit. Carly caught her breath and moaned as his tongue passed over her hole.

He licked her lips then spread them open, spearing his tongue into her hole. He ran circles inside her hole with his tongue, causing her to buck her hips into his mouth. He licked his way north, nibbling on her clit and coaxing it from its hiding place. When he had exposed her clit, he lapped at it then sucked hard. Carly moved her hips in circles to the rhythm of his tongue.

She grabbed him by the back of his head. "Yes, like that. Oh my god. Don't stop. Just like that."

While she focused on her clit, Seth took the handle end of the spatula and inserted it into her vagina. Carly felt the pressure and wasn't sure what he was up to. She pushed against the handle, groaning. Seth moved it deeper into her. He plowed it in and out of her hungry hole even as he licked her beaded clit.

She wrapped her legs around his head. The walls nearly shook when she screamed. "Fuck me, Seth, fuck me hard."

He moved the spatula handle in and out of her, harder and harder, and ran it around her hole in circles. She found her release and came on his face, contracting around the spatula handle and creaming into his mouth. She arched her back on the island, savoring the cool granite against the heat generated across her body. She spread her legs wider, urging him to fuck her harder with the firm kitchen utensil. He pushed it deeper and ground it in, causing her to scream his name as her body shot into ecstasy.

As she came down, he pulled the spatula out of her pussy and dipped his head down to lap up all the sweet cream it had generated. Fuck, she tasted good.

Carly sat up and saw that he had been fucking her with the spatula. She turned bright red. "I never thought I'd have a kitchen utensil lodged in my vagina."

Seth smirked. "Just be glad I didn't stick it in your ass."

***

When a man is alone in the kitchen, he gets into mischief. In addition to discovering the use for the spatula, Seth had confirmed that his hips were at the perfect level to fuck Carly on the island. Having watched her come, he was hungry for her body.

Before he released her from her perch, he pulled his pajama bottoms down and pierced her saturated hole. She felt the firm smoothness of his cock and was aroused again. She lifted her legs up, hooking the soles of her feet to the edge of the counter. Seth grabbed her knees, spread them out like dragonfly wings, and took her with tenderness. The warmth of his blood-engorged penis contrasted with the cool of the granite kitchen counter made her tremble with excitement.

Taking long, lazy strokes in and out of her, he sucked on her nipples until they formed tender buds. He rubbed his hands all over her torso—up her arms, across her shoulders, along her chest, and down her breasts to her taut belly. Playing with her bellybutton, he made her giggle. He caressed her face and kissed her until their lips grew raw.

He then shifted his tempo, fucking her in earnest. "Oh god, yes, Carly. Love that fucking pussy. God, I love fucking you. Fuck."

He lost all ability to think and shifted to the primal mode to fuck and possess. He fucked her until the base of his shaft screamed at him in ecstasy and his balls let loose, shooting his seed into her open pussy. He continued fucking her until she soared off on another flying O, mumbling incomprehensible sounds of pleasure. Her world slowed down, and all she felt was the jerking of Seth's cock along her clit and the pressure of the countertop under her ass. He fucked her until they were both too sweaty to move and too happy to remember that either of them was married.

CHAPTER 8: PARKING

After the gala, Carly was uncomfortable lifting weights with Seth. She had cheated on her husband, something she hadn't done in 23 years of marriage. She felt tremendous guilt, but she was still attracted to Seth. The only way she could keep it from happening again was not to see him. So she decided to stick with yoga. She would go back to lifting weights when Seth was done his consultancy in Denver. She even switched to a different yoga class so she wouldn't bump into Seth.

That worked for about a week before they ran into each other in the parking garage.

"Hey Carly, I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah, I've been busy."

"It's not like you to miss your workouts. It's almost like you're avoiding me."

She laughed. "You know I wouldn't do that."

He touched her on the shoulder and leaned in toward her. "I miss you."

There was nothing she could say. She missed him too.

Seth leaned in until his lips were a half an inch away from her. "Do you miss me like I miss you? I miss your body, but I miss the other stuff too—working out together, fighting over the strawberry smoothie, just spending time together."

Michael belonged to this gym. She looked around to see if anyone she knew was nearby.

Seth said, "Come to my car."

Carly didn't say anything; she didn't even think. She followed Seth to his car.

Seth moved the car so they were in the far rear corner, where no one ever parked.

He leaned over and brought his lips to hers. Carly couldn't hold back. She kissed him with a hunger and passion she didn't know was inside her. Seth ran his hands down the soft underside of her neck. He caressed her collarbone, then claimed her breasts. Cradling each of her breasts, he tweaked her nipples with urgent pressure. She reached for his shorts. He was already hard.

He pulled at her yoga top. "Take this off."

Carly contorted herself in the car and pulled her top off. Seth was speechless by the sight of her. He kissed around her breasts and ended at her nipples, his tongue lapping up their saltiness. They were firm little buds, growing tighter and puckering in the chill of his saliva mixing with the cool Rocky Mountain air.

Seth ran his hand under her waist band. "How about these?" She hesitated a second before lifting her hips and sliding out of her yoga pants.

Seth's heart beat in his ears. His groin pulled, and he lost the ability to speak coherently. Carly sat naked in the car before him. He loved her bare pussy, the way it opened up to him and revealed her secrets.

He was a big guy and didn't have the room or flexibility to undress in the car the way she had. Looking around to make sure no one was nearby, Seth jumped out of the car and stripped down near his open door.

He jumped in the back seat. "Carly, come on. The weather's nice back here."

Laughing too hard to disagree, she climbed over the console to the back seat. It was more comfortable in the back with Seth's big body to keep her warm. She cuddled up to him, and he leaned down and kissed her. They both knew it wasn't what his body needed, as his erection was raging.

She grabbed hold of him and gave him several tugs. The precum rubbed off on her fist. She licked his cum off her hand while staring him in the eyes. Seth pushed her head toward his dick despite his best intentions not to. She sucked on his cock, long hungry slurps that drew him to the bursting point. She suckled his tip while drawing her hand up and down his shaft, taking a moment to squeeze his full balls. She found a faster rhythm, fucking him hard with her mouth, shoving it as close to his root as she could. He grabbed her hair to stop her before he came in her mouth.

"Carly, I didn't mean for it to happen this way."

"I know. Sit back and let me pleasure you."

Seth leaned back in the seat, his dick pointing straight toward the roof. Carly scooted over and tossed one leg across his body so she was straddling him. She lowered herself, feeling his head meet her slit. Hitching his fingers on either side of her slit, he opened her to his head. She slid her ass down further and greedily impaled herself on his thick cock. The feeling of him sliding into her was delicious. The position of him sitting on the car seat and her straddling him was perfect—the penetration was deep and fulfilling. Seth's cock angled right into Carly's G-spot, making her pant breathlessly.

She couldn't hold back her pleasure. "Seth, like that. Oh god, right there."

Once she was seated, they both lost all patience, fucking each other like hungry teenagers. Seth held her hips up while he pistoned her from below. This action sent his pelvis jolting onto Carly's clit again and again at unbelievable speed. It was exquisite. Carly steadied herself on his shoulders and rode his hips as he fucked her. He pulled her head to the side to access her neck. He kissed her, thrust into her, and joined in her moans. Her pussy creamed around his cock, threatening to leak onto his back seat.

She threw her head back and came, heaving big raspy sighs of nirvana. "Yes, oh god, yes." The world slowed down, and the car, the parking garage, the gym—everything except Seth and his dick—ceased to exist.

Her pussy contracted around him, milking him and sending him into an orgasm of his own. He held her on his dick while his cum shot out into her waiting pussy. He couldn't hold back voicing his appreciation for her. "Carly, yes baby, fuck yeah."

At last, he could feel the hot veins in his cock relax, releasing their blood with his pent-up desire. When he finished, she fell over onto his neck and inhaled his scent for a long moment.

Seth had a hard time connecting the neurons between his brain and his tongue, but managed to utter, "Carly—you fuck—amazing." Luckily, she took it for the compliment he intended it.

"You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights."

When Seth looked at her quizzically, Carly laughed. "Never mind. You're too young."

As they were getting dressed, Seth grabbed Carly by the hand. "I'm crazy about you. I need to spend more time with you. I wish I could sleep with you every night. Since that's not possible, at least come back to the gym. I miss you."

Carly was married. She had agreed to sleep with her husband every night. And she was getting paranoid that her relationship with Seth was evident to other health club members. She didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything.

"My last day is one month from tomorrow. I hope I get to see you again. If not every night, then at least one night."

Carly knew one night would not be enough. She had to see him every night before he left.

***

As Seth walked Carly back to the gym, they bumped into Lan and Mark. When Lan saw Carly and Seth together, her face burst into a knowing grin.

Lan looked at Seth like he was prime rib, and she hadn't eaten in days. "Hi Seth, I'm Lan, and this is Mark. I've heard so much about you." Lan knew how to embarrass Carly.

Seth was charmed by the pretty Asian woman. "Good to meet you too."

Lan dove into her invitation. "Mark and I would like to have you two over for dinner one night. Are you free anytime soon?"

Seth turned to Carly for her reaction. Carly's eyes were glued to Mark. Carly and Mark had dated before Carly got married, and she still held a candle for him. "If Carly's free, I'm free."

"Great. Carly, I'll call you, and we'll set a time." Lan put her arm around Carly. She knew about Carly's history with Mark, and it did nothing except turn her on.

Seth tried to pry his eyes off Lan. She was the type of woman he went for: beautiful, petite, and Asian. His mind went to a threesome with Carly and Lan, and he shook his head when Mark cleared his throat. Seth put a smile on his face and pretended like he hadn't been thinking about fucking the other man's wife.

CHAPTER 9: TIME OFF

Michael took a two-week hiatus from his project. He said he wanted to spend time with her, but Carly was suspicious of his motives. Why, after all these years, did he want to take her to Bali for two weeks? This was cementing her suspicion that he'd been having an affair. But who was the pot calling the kettle black?

Seth had only a few weeks left in Denver, and it was driving her crazy to spend two of those last precious weeks away with Michael.

Bali was beautiful, but it was not a second honeymoon like Michael promised it would be. Michael spent the entire time on his laptop or his phone, solving what must have been the most important problems of the world. It gave Carly time to think of Seth and how much she missed him. What was wrong with her? She was a woman married to a successful executive pining after a single guy two decades younger than she.

When they got home from Bali, it was the weekend, which meant she wouldn't get to see Seth for a couple days. She was crawling the walls without him. She had some time to kill and figured she'd go pick up some lingerie to wear for Seth at a boutique near the Cherry Creek Mall. While she was at the front of one of the stores at the mall, she caught Seth out of the corner of her eye. That couldn't be Seth. He was at home in Minneapolis. The man she saw was holding hands with a pretty Asian woman on one side and an adorable little girl on the other. Could she be seeing this right? She felt weak and thought she was going to vomit. Waiting until they had passed, she took the long way around the mall to her car, where she sat and cried until her lungs hurt.

She drove home admonishing herself that she had no right to feel this way. She was a married woman. Seth had never lied to her. He said he didn't have a girlfriend and didn't need a girlfriend, but he never mentioned a wife. This was none of Carly's business.

When she got home, she took out her beautiful lingerie. They had two more weeks. Was she going to let this ruin them, or was she going to accept that they were adults, with adult needs, and enjoy their last time together?

Her lingerie was beautiful. It was for Seth. Dammit, she was going to wear it for him. For them.

CHAPTER 10: SWAPPING FRIENDS

Lan managed to arrange a date for Carly and Seth to join she and Mark for dinner. Lan turned out to be an amazing cook, preparing a spicy Vietnamese seafood dish. Lan and Mark were great conversationalists. Carly kicked herself for not planning a dinner date sooner.

When Lan got up to clear the table, Carly insisted on helping.

"It was so nice of you to have us over."

"We're glad you could come. We've been meaning to invite you and Michael over for ages. Speaking of whom, where is Michael?"

"He got a new job based out of Seattle. He's there five days a week. He's supposed to be home on the weekends, although lately he's had to stay in Seattle even over the weekends."

"So Seth has taken Michael's place?"

Carly struggled to find an answer. "Seth and I are gym buddies."

"Gym buddies with benefits, by the look of things."

Carly had fooled herself into believing that no one noticed what was going on between Seth and her. "No, it's not like that."

Lan smiled. "I think it is. And it's OK. Seth's scrumptious. I would be sleeping with him too."

"Seth's 20 years younger than I am."

"All the more reason to get him while he's hot." Lan laughed. "Speaking of hot, Mark tells me you and he used to date."

"That was forever ago. For the record, we never had sex."

"He told me that too. And it doesn't matter if it was a million years ago. Mark's still hot for you."

Carly wouldn't have expected Mark's wife to be so open about that. "That's flattering."

"Is the feeling mutual? Do you still have a thing for Mark?"

Carly was shocked by Lan's question. "Are you asking if I still want to sleep with your husband?"

"Yes, that's what I'm asking."

Carly refused to keep being the woman she was before she met Seth. It was time to step out and assert herself. "Yes, I think about sleeping with Mark. You're lucky to have him."

Lan was nothing if not mischievous. "What a coincidence. I want to sleep with Seth. How about we swap?"

"What?"

"You know, you sleep with Mark tonight, and I'll get Seth."

Carly's inner dialogue mocked her: Now where's the assertive woman who refuses to keep hiding under her shell?

Lan flicked a towel at Carly. "Was it hard to say yes to Seth?"

"Yes."

"And how did that work out?"

"Better than my wildest dreams."

"Maybe it's time to say yes again."

Lan was right. The new Carly would say yes. And she did.

***

Lan and Seth ended up in one of the guest rooms while Carly and Mark took over the master suite. Carly was reluctant not to be with Seth, but excited to have a chance to be with Mark. It had been 25 years since their fling, and Carly always regretted that they hadn't taken things further than a few dates.

Mark was a gentle lover. When they entered the bedroom, he said, "The safe word is 'No.'" They both laughed. "No" made sense. And it was easier to remember than "unicorn" or "pumpernickel."

Mark bracketed Carly's neck in his hands and nuzzled her mouth with his lips. He kissed her lips until she was ready to open, surrendering her tongue to him. He sucked on her bottom lip and ran his tongue over the roof of her mouth, sending shivers down her spine. She laughed when he bit her tongue. "Do you need to use your safe word?" he teased. Carly missed this about Mark—his goofy sense of humor. And his fantastic kisses.

He pushed her hair back and ran his lips up to her temple, skating his tongue up and around her hairline. She tasted like the peach shampoo she used, and she smelled ever better. She was all woman.