Gym Buddies with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tongued his way to her swollen lips, suckling them and plumping them still fuller with his hungry mouth. Pushing her red lips aside, he admired her pink inner core. He inhaled her scent and enjoyed the unique Carly aroma. He was going to miss her scent.

He speared his tongue into her hole, licking out the juices that had already pooled there. He lapped at her nectar and gathered it on his tongue. Once his tongue was all wet, he ran it up to her clit and teased it out of its hood.

She was firm and swollen, ready for attention. He pinched her clit until she squealed then gave it a small slap to put a sting there. Her next squeal was more an inhalation of breath, a moment of shock. Had he really just slapped her clitoris? He softened the blow by flicking his tongue back and forth and round and round on its sensitive tip. He blew cool air on her bud, easing the pain and softening her anxiety of what he might be up to next.

Seth slid two fingers into Carly and bent them into her most precious spot that he had become familiar with. He pumped them front to back, causing her to buck her hips as high up as her restraints would permit. He flicked his tongue over her sensitive clit, teasing out the promise of an orgasm. He slid a big hand up to circle her breasts in lazy 8, then pinched her nipple the way she liked. Carly cried out in ecstasy, moments from her release.

"Yes, Seth, that's it. Right there. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good."

Suddenly, Seth stopped.

She was somewhere between pissed off and irritated. "What are you doing? I was almost there."

"I know, baby, but won't it be fun to take a break?"

"No. Coming sounded like fun 5 seconds ago."

Seth chuckled. "I'm going to feed you bites of aphrodisiacs. You have to guess what they are. For each one you miss, I'm going to wait five minutes before fucking you."

"That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment."

She couldn't see him grinning. "It'll be fun to watch you squirm." He put a bit of strawberry in front of her lips.

"Easy, strawberry."

"Nice. Let's see if you can guess the next one. He slipped a sliver of watermelon on her tongue.

"Um, honeydew melon. Wait, cantaloupe. No, watermelon, it's watermelon."

"That was close, but I'll give it to you because I'm crazy about you." How about this? He put a piece of dark chocolate between her teeth.

"Did you ask a woman what chocolate is? That's dark chocolate, approximately 70%."

"Good. Because of your smart mouth, I'm upping the ante." He put a sliver of fig on her tongue.

"You're kidding me, right?" She tossed the fruit around in her mouth until she realized she wasn't going to figure it out. She made her best guess. "A raisin?"

"You lost 5 minutes. That's a fig. Huge aphrodisiac all around the world. So now lay back, relax, and I'll see you in 5 minutes."

"Very funny."

Seth left the room for what was supposed to be 5 minutes. Long minutes that were painful for both of them. Carly squirmed uncomfortably and called out Seth's name a couple times to confirm he was still nearby. After 2 minutes, he couldn't take being away from her anymore and joined her back on the slippery bed.

He slid his body up hers, groaning as his cock slipped over her pussy. She opened her mouth when his lips met her. She took his mouth into her tongue and sucked on it with the motion and passion he gave her clit. Knowing these were the last everythings for them—the last night, the last kiss, the last mating—she kissed him back fiercely. He ran his arms out over hers. They were now both covered in baby oil. She let out a giggle at how filthy and silly she felt.

Seth slid back down to Carly's pussy and grabbed a toy out of his bag. He circled it around her asshole. He eased his finger into her asshole, pulling it out and in and rubbing it around inside. She moaned at how good it felt and raised her hips as much as the restraints allowed to meet his fingers in her ass. She felt a new sensation, a solid rubber which Seth circled around her hole. He eased it inside her, filling her up with its pressure.

"How do you like that butt plug, baby?"

She was beyond coherent.

Seth clicked a button, and the plug vibrated in her ass.

"Ahhh." Carly had never felt anything like it.

Seth could wait no longer. He slid his body up to her V and pushed his dick inside her slippery pussy. He glided his way up and down her slick body, pushing his cock deep inside her pussy. With every thrust, he felt the plug vibrate across the thin membrane separating her pussy from her ass. With every pull, he felt the warm air of the bedroom blanket his dick as the vibrations drifted away into Carly.

Carly had her legs spread as wide as she could to fight the restraints, pulling against the straps. Seth's penis filled her up, making her struggle with emotions she did not want to think about. He was leaving, she was married, and that was that.

His thick penis thrusting inside her, coupled with the insistent vibrations from the ass plug, pushed her toward her orgasm. Her limbs froze up, yanking at the restraints, as she came unglued. Her attention focused on Seth and his toy. Her mind flew into another world where she could no longer separate her body from Seth's, her asshole from the sex toy.

"Seth, please, oh baby, don't stop. You're so good, baby. Feels so good."

Her pussy contracted deeper and harder than Seth had ever felt, sending him into his own climax. He fucked her until the vibration arched across his dick, and his cum shot deeper into Carly than he thought possible. He had a primal need to plant his seed in her. He wanted to fuck her until she carried his baby. He was overwhelmed by his feelings, his need to possess her, his desire to control her. He couldn't bear the idea of leaving her tomorrow.

As they came down from their orgasms, Seth removed Carly's blindfold with a kiss. She had been crying.

"What's going on? I thought you were having fun?"

"Yes, I was, I am. That's what's been missing from my life all along. That was incredible. I needed that. I needed to be tied up, to lose control, to not be the one in charge for a change. Thank you for showing me that."

Seth's lips were on hers, grateful she liked his gift. That could have gone wrong, but he read her desire correctly.

***

After Seth freed Carly from her restraints, he was the first to speak. "I can't bear to be without you. I'm going to come back to be with you."

"Seth, let's not fool ourselves. What we've had has been great, but it ends today."

"I'm serious. I can get another assignment here or figure something out."

"Really? How soon do you think that would be?"

"I don't know. But Denver's a pretty popular hub for my line of work. Surely I can get on another assignment soon."

"What about a weekend? You know, Michael's gone most weekends lately so I'm here alone."

Seth didn't know that Carly knew about his family. "Well, I don't know. Weekends are tough."

"Really? I would think weekends would be easier to get away."

"I'll do my best. I really want to see you again."

"How about if I come to you?"

"Oh no, that wouldn't work."

"Your wife probably wouldn't like that, huh?"

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. Shoot me a message if you have comments. And feel free to follow me if you want to know about upcoming stories...I usually have something fun in the works. --Raven