All Comments on 'Gym Buddy'

by Chiisii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wish I had a workout partner like her!

4

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

6'5" and 397? After losing 20 lb. S0meone like this should be under a specialists care. Not many hearts can take vigorous exercise with that sort of burden. If she cared for him that much during their 20 year friendship why did she let that monstrous weight loss occur. The whole premise of this story is ridiculous and I skimmed that last 2+ pages to see how this would end. We ended with a Marvel hero which makes the whole thing twice as stupid and is worthy of the 2* I gave it.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

A lot of people starting a weight loss journey this January would like a trainer like her.

fixer43fixer43over 1 year ago

Not a bad girl/boy next door story, but I would have liked to see some 'fill in' between kindergarten and living together. How did he get that overweight? How did they end up sharing an apartment in an apparently platonic relationship?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Agree with fixer - I still round it up to a 5 but really need to understand the dynamic that had them take 20 years to profess their love for each other. Good uplifting story! 5*

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Not sure about this one, I’ve marked it as a 5, but I’ve got a number of reservations, not the least of which is the transformation of bloated guy with no self respect into an athlete that would shame professional sportsmen of a similar height and frame. However, it isn’t meant to be factual or even accurate, it’s an escapist tale, a fantasy, about the chubby, self loathing type getting the beautiful, perfect type, it’d be a sad dreary world if we couldn’t have that, it is after all the “Cinderella” story written for Lit.

P.S. Good Luck to anyone making a “Life Change” in this New Year. HNY Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's try TO, not try and. Try is a helper which modifies verbs, which are formed with to. To eat, to sleep, to run, to be etc. And joins two or more things, with actions being things. Cats and dogs, eat and sleep, lions and tigers and bears, etc. Try cannot stand alone, hence cannot be a thing. I'm going to try (try what?) and sleep doesn't make sense. I'm going to try to sleep works. eor

--Nice HEA story but I agree there was a little context missing regarding their previous relationship. Awkward heavy guys will almost always be friend zoned by hotties so there must have been something more going on between them in their teens.

-- Thanks for sharing, please keep writing.

Maximus53Maximus53over 1 year ago

It was a good story. Could have used more back story on how he came to be so large. Was he a football player in HS that just let himself go? Was he just a big dude? I can’t imagine Hailey would allow him to just get to 400+ lbs without voicing concerns for him. Also, why are people assuming this dude turned into a Chris Hemsworth type of person at the end? He was just able to run faster. We don’t even know how fast he was compared to Hailey. She could be slow as hell. Not every fit person is a track star

RobblarRobblarover 1 year ago

Everyone needs a Hailey in their life. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying more stories here based on characters, more than just sex scenes.

Very well written, I’d enjoy more stories with these two, but bet it’s best as a one shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiisii@Chiisii
Greetings everyone! I occasionally write adult-oriented stories, which I will post here. I do enjoy writing, but I write many different things. Some of my current projects include producing the manuscript for a full-length novel that is book one of what should end up being a s...