Gym Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached one hand up behind her neck and returned the kiss.

Hailey was elated. The first kiss was a gamble. A tactic of shock and awe. A risk. However, Sebby's lack of a response was horrifying. As she pulled away, she could see that he was conflicted- torn between silent battles. Did he not want her? Hailey's mind flashed through so many emotions she figured it was running the risk of exploding. That one, single, stupid kiss probably just ruined everything they had built for twenty years.

But Hailey was desperate. Tears formed in the edges of her eyes as she pulled him in again and stole a second kiss. Even if she was screwing everything up, she wasn't going to let him leave without fully showing him exactly what he meant to her. For a few moments, her fears deepened even further, as Sebby still did not reciprocate.

Then, every ounce of doubt melted into Sebby's mouth as one of his hands reached up behind her neck and pulled her even closer. No longer were his lips simply receiving Hailey's attention- they were active partners in this dance.

Sebastian revelled in the taste of Hailey. Standing up slightly, his other arm wrapped around Hailey's waist and pulled her body against his. His neck craned downwards as Hailey was propped up on her tiptoes, desperate to resume the kiss.

Hailey finally eased away, but only in parts. For every millimeter she moved away, she leaned back in half that distance and reconnected their lips. Almost half a dozen short, adorable smooches, Hailey finally rested back onto her heels with a drunkard's grin. Wasting only a few heartbeats, Hailey grabbed Sebastian's hand and began pulling him back to the parking lot towards the car.

No sentences were shared. There was no need. For a while, actions spoke louder than words. Hailey's bright smile told Sebastian to get in the car. Her hand on his thigh as she drove spoke every praise of how proud she was. Every single time her gaze drifted back to his during the ride, her eyes said three simple words. Ones that somehow carried more weight in her sapphires than they could have in any vocalisation.

I love you.

When they finally stepped out of the car, Sebastian began walking towards the apartment building, but Hailey grinned and stayed where she stood.

"Hey!"

Sebastian tilted his head. "Are we not going inside?"

Hailey shook her head. "Nope. Let's go for a run."

Her eyes glinted mischievously. Unlike every single one of his normal instincts, Sebastian didn't feel like arguing. He decided to play along, despite his massive smile breaking the illusion.

"A run? But you're in heels."

Hailey enjoyed watching Sebby's goofy expression as she reached down and undid the thin straps on her shoes before pulling her feet free. The bare skin was chilled by the cool concrete beneath her, but she didn't let that be a bother. Instead she grabbed the heels with one hand and stood back up. Turning around, Hailey looked back over her shoulder and tried to let as much of her feelings flow into her eyes as possible. Her joy. Her sadness. Her pain. Her love. Staring at Sebby for a split second, she turned her attention back forward and gave a single sentence before breaking off into a light sprint.

"I'll meet you at the park."

Sebastian watched Hailey take off and disappear down the corner. Sebastian immediately sent his legs into motion after her, which was almost a futile effort. His cardio may have improved over the last month, but Hailey was still a free-flowing breeze compared to him. By the time that he himself rounded the corner, he could only see the briefest flash of blue cloth vanishing around a turn down the block. It didn't matter though, he knew where the park was. That didn't mean he did run as fast as his aching heart could manage, though.

Turn after turn, Sebastian's legs pumped and burned as he panted. The cool night air helped stave off some of the sweat, but it still poured down his face as if it were raining by the time he arrived at the park. A large, grassy field complete with a nice center pavilion and plenty of trees opened up before him, but no sign of his beauty.

"Hailey?"

Sebastian called out weakly, desperately trying to catch his breath. No reply. His heart crawled down into his stomach as he slowly walked forward.

"Hailey?" He tried, more forcefully. Still nothing. Sebastian lumbered forward to the pavilion. If she was anywhere, she would be there. At least he was partially right.

Neatly laid out on one of the metal tables, the dark blue fabric of Hailey's dress caught Sebastian's eyes and led to his jaw dropping. She was not in her dress, so did that mean...?

"Hey."

Sebastian turned around and nearly choked. Standing there, bathed in the soft moonlight and wearing nothing but a smile, was Hailey. Her long, toned legs were perfectly bare, the flesh leading up to the valley between her thighs. Her mound was clean shaven, as deliciously smooth as her flat stomach just a few inches above. Further still above that were the beautiful curves of her supple breasts, perky and perfect, topped with their sweet, pink, visibly hard nipples. Beyond those was her graceful neck, crested with the locks of her shimmering golden hair, all of which led up to her face, that words couldn't describe. At that moment, she wasn't cute. She wasn't hot. She wasn't sexy. She was none of those things, yet all of them at the same time, and still beyond any meaning that those words could provide.

But as Hailey began walking forward with her sultry smile, only a single, wonderful thought could run through Sebastian's mind. She was his.

When they embraced once more, their lips found each other as if magnetised. Sebastian's hands explored every inch of her wonderful body- the smooth skin of her back, stomach, and breasts. Her hard nipples as he rubbed them with his thumbs. Her shapely ass as he ran his hands downard and hooked his hands under her thighs, hoisting her into his arms so that they could kiss without worrying about a height difference.

Sebastian spun around towards the table and set Hailey down onto her dress. As he pushed in closer, sitting down on the bench to get a better angle, Hailey spread her legs around his waist so that they could hold each other even closer. Risking a touch, Sebastian slid one hand down the valley between Hailey's breasts, across her stomach, and into the crevice of her thighs to cup Hailey's mound. As soon as his fingers made contact, Sebastian discovered two things. The first was the extremely obvious, shivering reaction from Hailey, who drove her tongue into Sebastian's mouth with further increased ferocity.

The second was that Hailey was actively dripping. Slippery moisture poured freely from her lower lips, which were parted, red, swollen, and hot to the touch. Feeling around with his thumb, Sebastian was easily able to find the throbbingly hard bean of Hailey's clit just outside her folds. At the moment of contact, Hailey practically growled into Sebastian's mouth and slid forward on the table, grinding her crotch into his hand.

Despite how obviously ready Hailey was, she still felt impossibly tight as Sebastian experimented and slid his middle finger into her warmth. As he worked it in, One of Hailey's hands reached down and brushed against Sebastian's as she grabbed a second of his fingers and began guiding it inside.

Sebastian learned a long time ago to follow Hailey's orders, so he happily obliged.

Hailey writhed on the table, using the hand between her legs to start viciously rubbing at her exposed clit at a pace Sebastian was afraid she would rub it right off. Her free hand firmly groped at her left breast, rolling the diamond-hard nipple between her fingers. Since the other was left available, Sebastian broke free from the kiss. Hailey desperately tried to re-engage, but quickly leaned her head back in pleasure and shoved her chest forward when Sebastian sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

There was the faint taste of sweat, but that was tempered by the delicious warmth of her skin. Sebastian had almost no idea what he was doing, but Hailey's reaffirming moans and grinding inspired him into further action. His fingers danced and sawed inside of her slick folds, his tongue twirled, suckled, and nursed on her modest breast, and his free hand ran up and down her back gently, caressing every inch of flesh he could manage.

Hailey, on the other hand, remained quite vocal. She wasn't screaming with pleasure, but she made no apparent effort to suppress her voice or actions, rocking back and forth on Sebastian's digits. It wasn't long before Hailey's legs dug even harder into Sebastian's back. Hailey slid forward on the table even more, brushing her crotch, and Sebastian's hand lodged inside, up against his chest before letting out the most beautiful groan Sebastian had ever heard.

A flood of nectar began to flow free from Hailey, soaking Sebastian's hand and the lower half of his shirt. Sebastian was too scared to stop moving, so he kept his fingers dragging against Hailey's insides. Her orgasm seemed to draw on forever, leaving her twitching and writhing on the tabletop for almost thirty seconds before she finally gasped and sputtered out some comprehensible words.

"S-st-oohhh... stop, stop."

Sebastian didn't withdraw his fingers, but did hold them still as he detached his mouth from her breast with a drunk smile. Hailey visibly fought to try and compose herself- her chest heaving with ragged breaths, and a large blush of red spanning her face and neck. Sebastian doubted that he would ever see something more beautiful again..

At least, until she smiled.

A wide grin broke her lips, and she began an uncontrolled giggle. Using her legs wrapped around Sebastian as leverage, she wrenched herself forward and embraced Sebastian, leaning down so she could rest her head on his shoulder. As Sebastian slowly withdrew his fingers embedded within Hailey's sex, Hailey quivered and moaned into his ear, before giggling once more.

Sebastian decided to risk it, not that much could have soured his mood. "What's so funny?"

Hailey nuzzled into his neck and mumbled sleepily. "You have very big fingers."

Sebastian smiled.

Eighteen Months Later

Sebastian's feet thudded against the track as he sprinted. Knees high, back straight, breathing steady. Perspiration dotted his forehead, but it didn't bother him. Instead, it caught the wind and rapidly cooled against his skin to a refreshing temperature. His heart pounded away like an efficient machine, feuling his burning legs to keep pushing. After a few more breaths, Sebastian flew over the white line and gradually rolled to a stop with a wide smile on his face.

Turning around, he could see Hailey rounding the final bend of the track, sprinting as if her life depended on it. Even from this distance, Sebastian could make out the glare of humoured annoyance across her face. Roughly ten seconds later, Hailey blasted across the finish line and skidded to a stop.

Sebastian smiled and offered out a water bottle, both him and Hailey breathing hard.

"Even though you came second, I'll let you have the first drink."

She obviously tried to fight it, but Sebastian saw a slight grin tweak the edges of Hailey's frown. "What a fucking gentleman."

Sebastian chuckled. "Hey, hey, no need for profanity. First to complete four laps chooses the movie tonight, those were the rules you set. It's not my fault you're so slow."

Hailey chugged several mouthfuls from the bottle, glaring at Sebastian the entire time. She finally pulled away with a gasp.

"I'm not slow, you're just too damn tall. You've got longer legs."

"I wasn't the one that chose to race for movie privileges..."

Hailey walked over to their gym bag and pulled out her phone. "I figured you'd be more exhausted after a full session. Thought it would give me the advantage if we did the race at the end of our workout."

"I guess you thought wrong, then." Sebastian mocked. Hailey scowled, a playful glint flashing through her eyes.

"Oh, big talk from the big man, huh? You think that just because you lose almost two hundred pounds that you can start beating me at my own competitions, and then mock me for it?"

"Perhaps." Sebastian smiled. "What are you going to do about it?"

Hailey stepped forward, leaning up on her tip-toes to try and lessen the distance. Deep within her eyes, Sebastian could see the familiar glint of arousal.

"I'm not sure." She whispered, slowly. "Maybe I'll just have to beat you at something else."

"How so?" Sebsatian breathed, their faces just an inch and a half apart. At her guidance, Sebastian leaned down slightly so that Hailey could mutter soft words into his ear, ones that dripped with insinuation.

"When we get home, I'll show you a real workout, and I guarantee that I'll win."

"Then it's a bet."