Gym Buddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Perry continues to educate Jack.
6.1k words
4.8
20.9k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
235 Followers

I had met Perry while working out at the gym. We were in similar situations (divorced or separated and left nearly penniless by the exes) and wound up becoming gym partners. We encouraged each other to do one or two more lifts, or challenged each other with just a little more weight. In one department, I could never challenge Perry. He had a cock that topped out at just over 9 inches when at full mast. How did I know what it was like at full mast? One evening after our workouts, we had ventured to Perry's apartment, and eventually the conversation got around to our lack of sex lives. I wound up giving Perry a blow job and a few days later, gave my ass to him. For more details on that, I'm afraid that I need to refer you to the first chapter. Those were my first true experiences with a guy, but were not to be my last.

My name is Jack. I'm a 52 year old, white guy, twice divorced. 5'10", 185 pounds, with a proud 6 inches hanging between my legs. Perry is black (at this point I still don't know his age, although I suspect he is a couple years younger than I am), my height and in a little better shape.

During our next gym visit, Perry and I did our workout and then hit the sauna. Like usual, Perry folded his towel and used it as a heat buffer for his ass, sitting there buck naked with his legs spready slightly apart. I noticed that today, Perry was slightly aroused ... his dick a little more plump and not hanging down over his ball sack. He wasn't totally hard, but I could tell he was aroused. It had me hard as a rock, and I was hoping no-one would join us in the sauna and see me like this.

Since we were alone, I asked Perry if he had played with other guys. Perry came clean. He told me that he had not been with a woman since he and his wife split. Prior to their separation, he found that he needed sex a lot more often than she was willing to provide (I knew that feeling). 2 or 3 times a week were just not doing it for him, and he found himself masturbating several times a day, even, here at the gym, in the showers. He eventually started going to an adult book store to watch videos while jacking off. It was there, that he received his first blow job from a guy and he was hooked. He found himself going to the bookstore several days a week, always finding a willing cocksucker or 2.

One day, he walked into a booth to find a young, white guy sucking on a black cock through the gloryhole. He said that he excused himself and turned to leave, but the kid asked him to stay. The kid said that he really needed a cock in his ass as well as the one he was sucking on (he kept stroking the dick in the gloryhole while speaking with Perry). The kid was naked, and Perry said that he looked at his ass and that made his decision for him. Perry said that he had fucked his wife's ass several times, but she objected to it because of his size. Perry told the kid that he might have more dick than he could handle, and the kid just responded by smiling and asking to see it.

Perry locked the door and dropped his trousers. The kid just bounced on his knees and said that Perry was just what he needed. The kid pointed to a bottle of lube on the bench and asked Perry to lube up and feed his ass. Perry looked once again at that young ass and said that he let his dick make the decision for him. He got out of his trousers, walked over and lubed up his cock and inserted his round peg in the kid's round hole. Perry said that he was momentarily concerned about the age of the kid that he had his dick in, but realized that the clerk must have carded him prior to his entry and that he had to be at least 18. Perry's next question was how hard did the kid want it? The kid responded that he wanted to feel Perry's balls slapping his and dove back onto the cock sticking through the wall.

Perry stated that he had jacked himself off at the gym prior to getting to the video store, so he had some extra stamina and was able to hold off for 15 minutes before cumming deep in the kid's ass, even though that ass had him stimulated big time.

It occurred to me that Perry had fucked this kid without a condom, and he had fucked me without a condom and I was concerned about this and asked Perry if he never used a condom when he fucks a guy? He said that after this instance, he bought some condoms to carry with him if the situation should arise again. I asked if he uses condoms with all of the other guys? I couldn't quite get my mind around this. I thought that Perry was straight and now I'm finding out that he slept around with a bunch of other guys, or that was what it was sounding like.

"Look Jack. I know that you have a lot of questions, and we've been in here (the sauna) for a while. Why don't we hit the showers and then head over to my place for a beer and you can ask me whatever you like?"

I was pretty sure that if we hit his place, that I would be sucking his dick again and I was not sure that I wanted to do that this evening, so I suggested that we head to my place. I had beer. Perry agreed, so off to the showers we went. Perry mentioned earlier that he often masturbated in the showers here at the gym. Now, I was wondering if Perry was stroking himself in his stall. The stalls had doors, but not complete privacy. You could look over the door. There was a small changing area, then the shower stall with a clear shower curtain to keep the water from spraying out. I finished my shower, dried off and exited my stall. Perry was still in his shower. I peeked over his door and I saw his back. His left arm disappeared in front of his body and seemed to be soaping up his pecs. His right hand disappeared in front of his body and seemed to be in a pumping motion. I remembered the feeling of that dick and thought to myself that maybe giving him a blowjob wouldn't be that bad.

We dressed and headed to my place. Perry had brought along some sweat pants and a t-shirt, while I changed back into my work clothes. Upon arriving at my place, I got us each a beer, told Perry to find something on the TV that was sports related and I ran off to my room to change, putting on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I padded out to the TV room and found Perry on the sofa watching a ball game.

Perry said, "OK, to get back to your last question ... no, I rarely, and I do mean rarely, fuck a guy without using a condom. After my encounter with that kid, I realized that I was taking a chance and decided that I needed protection. The condoms were actually what caused a split in my marriage. My wife found my stash of condoms and wondered why I needed them, since I never used one with her. She assumed that I was sleeping around with other women and kicked my ass out of the house."

"Did you tell her that it wasn't other women?"

Perry smiled again and said, "Do you think that would've mattered?"

"No. I don't suppose so. But once you were separated, didn't you start sleeping with other women, or did you just start playing with guys?"

Perry said that he had gone on several dates, but found that he was paying for dinner and drinks and getting "nothing" in return except a set of blue balls. He was still visiting the bookstore and getting the blowjobs and occasionally finding a willing bottom. He even hooked up with the young kid again (his name is Kevin) and Kevin comes over to his apartment about once a week to get fucked, but that since that first time, he has never fucked Kevin without using a condom.

"So. Do you ever take it up the ass?"

Perry stated that he has been on the receiving end only once. He said that he much prefers being on the top and rarely finds a guy that wants to alter that dynamic, especially once they see the size of this thing ... pointing at his dick. The bulge in his sweat pants was making it obvious that our discussion was having an effect on him. Didn't he just masturbate in the shower? Did he not cum?

After staring for a bit, I asked him about his comment that he "rarely" fucks anyone without using a condom. Perry said that he occasionally is able to talk a straight guy, like myself, into taking it up the ass and that, like myself, he was certain that they were disease free and since he prefers to fuck without using a condom, he will fuck first and have the condom discussion later.

I asked how he knew these guys were straight and disease free and Perry stated that up until he met me, every "straight" guy that he fucked was married. I'm not sure that being married was necessarily a guarantee that they were straight and disease free, but I went on to the next question.

I asked if every guy he's been with is able to take that cock up his ass? After all, it is a rather large cock, at least in my limited experience with cocks.

Perry stated that more than once, a guy has said that he can handle the size and once Perry starts his entry has stopped Perry and just given him a blow job. Their desire to take a big dick drives them to try and their nervousness at being penetrated by this monolith were at odds. He said that he was happy that I was able to take him relatively easily the first time and it made him wonder if it was indeed my first time.

I assured him that it was and that I think that I was so horny, that I was willing to submit to anything to cum. And by the way, that orgasm was among the best, if not THE best, that I've ever had. Perry smiled, and told me that there was more where that came from. He also stated, that if I give my ass to him, he will let me decide whether or not he uses a condom. He said that he was sorry that he had not given me the choice the first time.

I said, "and do I get to fuck your ass?"

"I'll tell you what Jack. If I can't get you to cum by fucking you, I'll let you take my ass. Is that a deal?"

"Deal" and I reached out my right hand to shake his. He took my hand and placed it on his cock.

"Now, can I get a blowjob or can we go to the bedroom to see if I can make you cum again?"

"Do you have condoms and lube? The condoms that I have are nowhere near big enough for you and I never use lube when jacking off. I find that spit is enough lube for me."

"They're in my gym bag in the car. Shall I get them?"

I gave his cock a squeeze and told him to be quick about it. Perry was out to his car and back in under 30 seconds, carrying his gym bag. He dug in a side pocket and took out a couple (couple?) of condoms and a bottle of lube. I led him to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, we quickly got out of our clothes and climbed on the bed in a 69. Perry fed me his cock and I fed mine to him. I was a little concerned, because if Perry made me cum by giving me the blowjob, my libido may reduce so much that I would end the session and I was looking forward to it continuing ... almost like edging myself over an afternoon of reading or watching porn.

I took my mouth off his cock and asked him to lick my ass. Perry asked me if I like being rimmed. He had to explain the term to me. I told him that I didn't care what it was called, yes, I loved it.

He had me get on my hands and knees with my ass facing him, and he dove in tongue first. I could feel Perry's tongue entering my ass and it was making me hornier than I have been since the last time he did this. He did this for 5 or 10 minutes and had me dripping precum down onto my sheets. Finally, he lifted up and grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand, and started lubing up my asshole. First working one finger in, then two. With the second finger, he was able to work in a little deeper and he started touching my prostate, and my precum started dripping again.

Perry stated that he thought that I was ready. I wondered if he had lied to me and was going to enter without putting a condom on, but he layed down on his back beside me and told me to put the condom on him. I grabbed it from the nightstand, opened the packet (Magnum XXL) and rolled it onto his pole. Even this large size was a snug fit.

Then Perry instructed me to lube up his cock. He explained that even though my ass was lubed, this was a necessary step. Once this was done, I thought that we were going to switch positions again, but Perry told me to straddle his cock, point it towards my ass and lower myself down onto him. I remembered this position from my marriages, the cowgirl position. My exes enjoyed it, that is, they enjoyed it when they agreed that I was worthy of a fuck, stating that it gave them more control and it felt better for them. Well, since I was the one being penetrated, it was appropriate that I assume a position called a cowgirl.

Perry advised me to take it slow, and not to try and drop down in one quick movement. My ass was still tight and by working my way down the shaft, I will have less pain. Once I was able to work the tip in, I had a return of that uncomfortable feeling from the first time Perry fucked me, but I knew that if I stuck with it, it would go away and be replaced with a wonderful feeling that is beyond description.

Over the next five minutes, I worked my way down Perry's shaft. This was turning into a leg workout for me. Good thing that we had worked on arms and shoulders earlier. You can overwork a muscle group. Again, I wondered how Perry could be hard again in so short of a time if he had jacked off in the shower. That didn't really matter to me, because I had his dick so deep in me by this time, that feeling was returning. The head of his dick was passing over my prostate with each entry and exit and I started dripping precum again ... this time onto Perry's belly. The clear liquid was shining on his black skin. Perry had been helping me raise and lower myself, sort of like spotting me at the gym, by gently lifting me up with his hands on my hips. He took his hands off me, and draped a finger through the precum on his belly and brought it to his lips. "Tastes good Jack."

He then did something that I never expected. He reached up and started playing with my nipples. He would tweak them between his thumbs and fingers, and this sent electrical shocks all the way down to my groin. I had been slowly bouncing up and down on his dick without his assistance, and I immediately picked up the pace. Between the nipple play and the head of his dick rubbing my prostate, I was ready to blow. I increased my pace, wanting to bring myself off. At this point, I didn't care about Perry and his needs. I only cared about my pending orgasm.

When I had fucked my wives in this position, I remembered that playing with their tits would eventually overwhelm them, and since this was not Perry's first rodeo (get it ... cowgirl? ... rodeo? ... yeah, I know, just get on with the story), Perry must've known it too. He started getting a little firmer with his squeezing of my nipples. I lost it then. I started bouncing frantically on his cock and I came all over Perry. My orgasm, caused Perry to go over the edge as well, and I could feel his cock spasming in my ass. Well, it didn't look as if I would be fucking Perry today.

Perry scooped up some of my cum from his belly and licked his fingers. Still finger licking good Jack. He proceeded to scoop a little more and feed it to me. He lifted me off his cock and I rolled over onto my back next to him. He removed the condom, found a trashcan next to the bed and dropped it in there. He then kneeled next to me, and asked if I would clean his cock. Because it was covered by the condom, and the tip of the condom was not enough to hold all of the cum he generated, his cock was a slimy mess. I was coming down from my climax, but I was so grateful to Perry for giving me this orgasm, I did as he asked. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned all of that cum off of it ... and frankly, I enjoyed it.

Perry got off of the bed, opened a drawer in the nightstand and tossed the extra condom in. He said that in case he forgot to bring one in the future, he wanted one here if we should need it

I let Perry leave the condom, but after experiencing it both ways, I knew that I preferred the sex without the condom. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the cleaning of his cock after he removed the condom and don't think that I could ever put his dick in my mouth after sex if he didn't use one, but I enjoyed the feel of skin on skin. I told Perry that if he agreed to use condoms with his other partners, I was happy to accept his bare cock when we do this again, and that I hoped we could do this again.

Perry smiled and said he could pretty much guarantee that.

A couple of days later, I entered the gym locker room to find Perry speaking with another guy. Perry said "here he is", nodding in my direction. He introduced me to Jimmy, one of his co-workers. Jimmy looked to be in his 30s, slender and about 5'7". Perry said that he had told Jimmy about our workouts and Jimmy asked if he could join us from time to time. I said certainly. I warned him that Perry was a strict task master (not really true) and that he does not let us slack on our reps. In truth, it was I that had to push Perry. He was much more athletic than I was, and the weights that I struggled with, seemed to be easy for him.

Jimmy stated that he was looking for a strict task master and smiled.

We proceeded to do our cardio, then our lower body workout. Jimmy, while struggling slightly with the weights we were using, kept up with us and was glad when we suggested that it was time to hit the sauna and the showers.

We all had lockers in the same area, and as Jimmy changed, I noticed that he was hairless everywhere. No chest hair, seemingly hairless on the arms and legs, and no hair around his groin. I think that Jimmy noticed my staring and turned his ass towards me and bent over to pick up his towel. As he did so, I saw his hole. That seemed to be hairless as well.

I shook myself out of my trance and proceeded to prepare myself for the sauna. I turned away from Jimmy for fear that he would notice my hardon. I prayed that it would deflate by the time we entered the sauna. I've seen plenty of guys nude in the gym locker rooms over the years, but I don't ever remember seeing one that was hairless everywhere. I do not know why that excited me, but it did.

Upon entering the sauna, the heat helped deflate my situation, and I was able to remove my towel without embarrassing myself and use it as a buffer for the heat emanating from the bench. Of course, Perry and Jimmy did the same. Jimmy's cock hung about 4 or 5 inches from his hairless body. I didn't want to get another hardon, so I just dropped my eyes to the floor and sighed. I said how this heat was always what I needed after a hard day at work and a good workout. Perry and Jimmy talked about some things at their work before trying to include me in their conversation. I told Jimmy what I did for a living and with prompting from Perry, shared with Jimmy my marital situation. By this time, I was looking Jimmy directly in the eyes as I was speaking with him and not letting my gaze wander around his body.

Perry suggested that we hit the showers, and that if we liked, we could all head over to his place for a beer. This was the first indication that I got that Jimmy might be joining us for more than just a workout. I glanced up and down his body again, and I felt my dick start to respond. I said that sounded like a plan, and stood up to wrap the towel around me. Perry and Jimmy did the same. It looked to me as if Jimmy's cock had swollen a little as well. Perry's always looked swollen.

I finished my shower, dried myself off, and walked out. I noticed that Perry's shower was still going, and again I peeked in. This time, Perry was facing me and I saw his hand around his cock as he was stroking with his other hand rubbing soap over his pecs. I watched for a little bit and saw Perry spray the shower curtain with a load of cum.

I turned to walk to the locker room and saw Jimmy exiting his shower stall, with the towel draped over his shoulder. He smiled at me and turned to walk ahead of me, his hairless ass acting like a beacon leading the way.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
235 Followers
12